One Night, Two Parties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's right. Would you rather be back in your dorm studying all alone? Or do you want to here with me in this amazing house having an unbelievable dinner?"

"With you," she nodded.

"Good. But if you are going to be with me, you need to know your place. I'm not going to put up with a slut who keeps mouthing off to me. You need to do what you're told, when you are told. Understand, slut?"

Jen nodded mutely. Slut. He threw the word around so easily, and she didn't even mind. A few weeks ago she would have slapped anyone who dared call her that, but it was almost a term of endearment coming from Jason.

"Say it, slut."

"I'll...do what I'm told," she stuttered.

"Good. I'm glad we cleared that up. Now, do you remember what I told you in your dorm room that day you asked me over?"

Jen thought for a moment, recalling their talk. "Yeah," she started tentatively .

"Yes," he corrected her.

"Yes."

"What did I tell you to do?"

Jen frowned for a moment as she tried to figure out what she was supposed to say. "You told me to find a boyfriend," she whispered.

"Why did I tell you to find a boyfriend? Why will a boyfriend be good for you?"

"Because, um, then I can have sex under the covers in the missionary position with the lights out."

Jason grinned and shook his head. "What a good little slut, always thinking of sex. But that's not what I was thinking. A boyfriend will respect your boundaries."

Jen nodded, recalling his words as the expression left his face.

"Jen, I'm not your boyfriend."

Jen swallowed, a shiver running up her spine.

"Say it."

"You're not my boyfriend."

"That's right. And because I'm not your boyfriend, I will stretch any of your boundaries whenever I want to. Right?"

"Yes," she nodded meekly.

"Remember, slut, it's not about you, it's about me."

Jen swallowed and nodded again.

Jason nodded as his eyes darted behind her again and he licked his lips with a grin. He leaned down and kissed her gently. As his tongue deftly traced her lips, his hands slid down her back and cupped her bottom before settling on her hips. Jen started at the indiscretion but held her position. He pulled back, his eyes twinkling, and she gave him a smile of disapproval.

"Now, lets get a sample of what my slut can do."

Jen steeled herself, wondering what perversion he had in mind. Jason slowly dragged a finger alone her jawline before inserting in into her mouth. She sucked his digit and caressed it with her tongue, eyes firmly in his and he slowly withdrew it.

"Good," he said, a smile breaking on his face. "Now, let me ask if you remember something else I said. Why are you every guy's dream girl?"

Jen thought for a moment. "You said I am smart, classy and beautiful."

Jason shook his head with a grin. "That you are. But there was something else. Do you remember? When I found you studying on the campus mall?"

Jen glanced away in embarrassment as it hit her. "Because I'm a lady on the street and a freak in the sheets," she whispered.

"Good slut. I can hardly wait. But now," he said, straightening up and drawing a breath, "we are back on the street. Okay, dollface?" he grinned. Jen nodded with a small smile. "We'll get to the sheets later," he whispered in her ear.

Jason turned and offered his arm. She smiled up at him and took it and he led her from the room on shaky knees, adrenaline racing through her. Jason guided them into a group and Jen smiled as they joined in the conversation.

Jen found him remarkably charming, talking easily with professors and other guests. His hand lingered tenderly on the skin of her back as if they were nothing more than a pair of lovers at a party. She admired him in a new light. Their previous interactions hadn't been social, and seeing him so friendly really impressed her. Dr. West, Jason's department chair, recognized them and came over. They chatted awhile, with Jen acutely aware that the smile in Dr. West's eyes might be because he knew she was nude under her dress.

Jen winced unconsciously as she flexed her foot, which was getting quite sore from standing in high heels all this time. A guest noticed and stood offering her a spot on the couch. Jen smiled at the kindness and took a half step forward before stopping. The sofa looked rather low, she would have difficulty sitting without giving a glimpse of her crotch. She thanked him but demurred and stayed next to Jason.

Soon the Provost announced that dinner was ready, and everyone went to the dining room. Jen had never seen a table so big, seating for 24 diners, although they were sitting shoulder to shoulder. Exquisite china and crystal were arrayed on ivory tablecloths, and Jen hoped she could remember how to properly use all the silverware. Soon waiters began bringing out the seven course meal.

As light conversation filled the air, Jason placed his hand under the table and on Jen's leg. She twitched, panicked eyes darting to him. He wasn't even looking at her, and instead was talking to Dr. Allen. Jen swallowed and tried to maintain interest in her conversation with Ms. Singer as Jason's hand quickly pushed her dress aside and stroked her bare thigh. With a nudge of his middle finger, he tried to open her legs, but Jen refused. He was insistent, and Jen had to reach under the table to pry his hand off, the whole time maintaining her conversation. The reprieve was only temporary, as when she took a sip from her wine glass, his hand reattached itself to her leg. Jen finally relented and allowed her knees to separate a few inches. She looked across the table and noted that her bare pussy was now open to Dr. West, who had no clue about what was going on. She could feel the heat in her cheeks as she turned to Jason who smiled knowingly at her.

The dinner lasted for a full two hours. Throughout the meal, Jason would slip his left hand under the table and seek out Jen's thigh. She found herself in quite a bind, as she needed her right hand to eat. However, if she didn't reach below the table to push his hand away, he would start to move it up her leg, often stroking dangerously close before she stopped him. She knew he was strong enough to force his way, but he chose to allow her to stop him. She couldn't help but think it was terribly obvious that every time his left hand disappeared her right hand followed shortly after, but she really had no alternative. She mutely protested with disapproving smiles at his naughty grins. She hoped no one noticed their embarrassing little game.

"Jason, again, congratulations on your nomination, it really is a fine piece of scholarship," Dr. West said from across the table.

"Thank you, Dr. West," Jason replied, his hand reappearing on Jen's thigh. "But did you know that Jen is also one of this university's finest students?"

Jen's eyes flashed to Dr. West as suddenly eyes were on her. She tried to maintain her composure and fixed a smile on her face as she placed a hand on Jason's. This time he easily overpowered her attempts to push his hand off, boasting about her all the while. She was amazed at how much he seemed to know about her, pointing out that she was on track to get a Summa Cum Laude on her degree. Compliments flowed in as Dr. Allen joined in the conversation. Jen couldn't decide if she was blushing because they were making such a production of her academic accomplishment or because Jason's hand was now in the bare cleft of her thigh and waist. Jason finally removed his hand and she quickly pushed her dress back into place.

Jen was grateful he had done nothing more embarrassing to her, and then had an epiphany: he wasn't going to do anything. These were his mentors, too. She smiled at him in understanding, knowing he didn't want to cause a scene any more than she did. Dessert was served, and a truly naughty though crossed Jen's mind. She glanced at Jason with a grin. True to form, Jason placed his hand on her thigh. She ignored it, picking up her fork instead. Finding no resistance, his hand worked his way up her thigh. Jen took a bite of her cheesecake and looked at Jason as she started to groan in pleasure at the taste, mimicking orgasm noises. Jason grinned at her and slid his hand further up her leg, all the way to her crotch. Jen sliced another section of her cheesecake and decided to up the ante, opening her legs for him.

"Dr. West, isn't this cheesecake just divine?" she asked huskily.

"Yes, it is excellent."

Jen took a bite and closed her eyes, letting out a whimper of pleasure from the spark between her thighs as Jason touched her most private spot. She snuck a knowing glance at Jason and was pleased to see him blush. His hand withdrew and Jen beamed, knowing she had won.

At the conclusion of the dinner, they mingled with other guests as the party broke up. They joined in several conversations in the study, Jason gently holding her hand or touching her back. Their group dissolved, and Jason turned to Jen.

"Position one, slut," he grinned to her out of the corner of his mouth.

With a confident smile she swung to him. Holding on to his shoulders, she knew she was leaving herself completely vulnerable to him, but she was happy to please.

"Are you ready to go, slut?" he asked softly.

Jen nodded. Slut. When he said it, it just seemed so...welcoming. A term of endearment. She was his slut, and she hoped he would take advantage of her this evening.

"Let's go," he smiled and led her over to the Provost, arm in arm.

After saying their goodbyes and offering profuse thanks, they stepped out of the house.

"I want to take a picture of you in front of the house," he said as they reached the sidewalk, pulling out his cellphone.

Jen smiled sweetly for him as he walked in front of her. He lined up the shot and clicked.

"Now lift the front of your skirt," he ordered.

Jen's eyes widened at his request. She was facing a street, but she reasoned there were cars parked in front, obscuring the view. Without thinking she quickly lifted the front of her skirt, exposing her pussy to his camera and the night air. He clicked a shot and she dropped her skirt, covering her mouth in embarrassment as he returned to her with a smile.

"Magnificent," he grinned and kissed her.

"I can't believe you made me do that," she whispered as they walked back to the car.

"I can't believe you did that!"

They reached the car and Jason held the door open for her. As she went to get in, he tapped her on the leg and she looked up to see him holding his cellphone again. She pouted at him for a moment before getting in. Opening her legs and lifting her skirt, she allowed him to take another picture of her.

"Recline your seat," Jason ordered as they drove out of town. "Now spread your legs."

Jen complied and watched as Jason's hand slid up her leg, under her dress, and to her crotch. She winced in anticipation as his hand hovered over her. Finally, Jason drew a finger up her slit, eliciting a squeak from Jen as her hips bucked.

"You're wet, slut," he grinned appreciatively, holding glistening fingers in the air before sucking them clean. "Play with yourself."

"Here?"

"Yes, here."

"But," Jen protested, looking around. Her seat was reclined so far back that she couldn't really see out, only able to see tree tops and streetlights. "We're on the street. I'm supposed to be a lady on the street."

"Clever," Jason conceded with a grin. "Play with yourself," he ordered again, flipping her skirt up. Jen yelped and pushed her skirt back down. "Skirt up, slut, and play with yourself."

Jen started to protest, raising her head to take a look around. Jason quickly pushed her back down. She looked around with wide eyes before resolving to do as she was told. Whimpering in embarrassment, she slowly pulled her skirt up to her belly, exposing her privates to the night. As they drove under lamp posts, light would shine in as if spotlighting her pussy. She started to touch herself, and Jason murmured in appreciation as he placed his hand on her thigh and stroked her gently.

"You really looked amazing tonight. Every guy in the house was drooling over you, the hottest girl there. They all wished you were on their arm. All of them except Dr. Allen, of course, he's gay."

Jen could feel herself blush and shook her head as she continued to stroke herself. "I don't believe you."

"No really, he's gay."

"I know he's gay, but the men weren't looking at me like that."

"Yes they were," he grinned. "You should have seen the look Dr. Harding gave you! I thought his wife was going to slap him."

A smile broke onto Jen's face in amusement. "You're making that up."

"And you, getting all naughty with the cheesecake!" Jen giggled in response and her eyes drifted closed as she pleasured herself. "Are you turned on?"

"Totally. You want me to tell Karen to get out of the room?" she offered.

"No."

"You are going to take care of me, right?" she asked.

"Oh, yeah, I plan to."

Jen murmured as she considered his remark, a new pit forming in her stomach. He had plans, which probably meant something perverted. Her hips twitched as she recalled the things he had forced her to do on campus, including sex out in the open. Finally, curiosity got the best of her.

"Where are we going?"

"Don't you worry your pretty little head about it. Just be sure to get yourself good and ready."

"Are you going to fuck me on the campus mall again?"

"Yeah? Would my slut like that?" Jen whimpered in response. "Maybe in the middle of Aker's field?'

"Oh God," was all she could come up with, her breath starting to shorten.

"Don't let yourself cum," he suddenly ordered.

"What?"

"Don't let yourself cum," he repeated. Jen pulled her hand away and started to push her dress down. "No, keep touching yourself, but don't let yourself cum. Stop just before."

Jen stared at him in confusion for a moment before starting again, a new tremor running through her. She had only ever masturbated with the express purpose of cumming, but now she wasn't supposed to. She whimpered again as his warm hand stroked her leg. She could tell they were on a highway and wondered where he was taking her. Thoughts of getting fucked in the middle of the campus soccer field ran through her head, along with Karen's admission that she was loud when she had sex. People would hear her! At the last second she realized she was about to cum and pulled her finger away.

"Oh God, oh God," she groaned as her hips seemed to rise of the own volition seeking contact.

"Wow, that was fast," Jason noted approvingly.

"Oh my God, I'm so horny," she gasped, trying to get her breathing under control.

"Well, slut, I hate break it to you, but we won't be doing it under the stars tonight."

Miles peeled by as she calmed down. "Are you ready to start again?" he asked.

"What?"

"Start touching yourself again. We'll be there soon, I want you good and ready."

Jen quivered as she started to touch herself again. In no time she was getting close.

"Slut, listen to me," Jason ordered. "Let's see how good a slut you can be. I'm going to pass a semi, and I want to you look up into the cab and see if he looks down at you."

"Oh God no, Jason," she protested, slamming her thighs together and covering herself with both hands.

Jason said nothing, instead giving her a searing glance and nudging her thighs apart. She relented, trying to sink into the seat from humiliation. She stared at him as he pulled one of her hands away. Looking at his profile, she started to stroke herself.

"Look at the truck," he grinned, and she looked over to see the back of the trailer. "Tell me when he looks down at you."

"Oh God," she whined.

Jen watched in terror as their car slowly moved up on the semi. Finally they approached the cab, Jen's eyes riveted , hoping against hope the driver wouldn't look down at her. The finger on her clit moved with a life of its own as she focused on the semi. Jen could start to make out a head and she stared as they pulled up beside him. They sat there, side by side, for long moments before her widened eyes saw him glance down at her.

"Oh my God he saw me!" she shrieked, the tempo of her finger increasing. The driver had only glanced down, but in an instant he realized what he had seen and he looked back over. Their eyes met and she found herself unable to tear hers away from the startled eyes of the trucker.

"He's! Looking! At! Me!" she gasped as she started to cum.

Suddenly Jason's hand grabbed hers and pulled it off her clit as they accelerated out of view. Jen screamed in frustration as she hung to the precipice of a huge orgasm, hearing the horn of the truck wailing behind them. A man had seen her masturbating! Her hips humped the air, desperately seeking the satisfaction of her fingers.

"Not yet, slut," Jason grinned as they left the highway.

Jen's body spasmed repeatedly, confused by the turn of events that had left it short of its goal. No sooner had her breathing slowed than he commanded her to do it again. She was still so close it only took seconds before she had to stop.

"Sit up, slut," he ordered.

Jen looked around as they parked outside a large house sitting by itself on what looked like farmland. Lots of other cars were parked around the house, and she could hear music emanating from inside.

"Where are we?" she asked.

"A party."

"I don't want to go to a party, I want to have sex!" she protested.

"Patience, slut," Jason chuckled. "Remember, it's not about what you want."

They entered the house and immediately Jen's nose was assaulted with smoke. Loud rock music was playing, and there were dozens of drunk college-age kids milling about like college-aged kids at a party.

"Wait here," he ordered, and left her standing alone in the living room.

Jen was so surprised she didn't even think to ask where he was going. She watched him man-hug a guy and then disappear through a doorway. She found a relatively vacant spot on the wall and waited, her nose wrinkling at the at the smell of smoke. She looked around idly. She was not used to be the object of attention, but it seemed like everyone in the room was looking at her: guys lustfully and girls jealously. The kids were all dressed like slobs, she was way overdressed for this crowd. The contrast between the party they had just been at and this one could not have been greater. She got the distinct feeling that most of these kids weren't attending college, despite the occasional college sweatshirt. She wondered if the acrid smell was from marijuana. She wondered if anyone could tell how horny she was, and pressed her legs together tighter. Minutes passed as she stood alone. A guy wandered up to her.

"Hey baby, how you doing?"

"Fine thanks," she answered, looking around for any sign of Jason.

"You here alone?"

"No, I'm here with someone."

"Doesn't look like it."

"Yeah, well," she started, before a girl walked up to them.

"Beat it," the girl ordered the guy.

"Hey, I was just...," he started.

"I said beat it," she snarled and he left. The girl turned to Jen with focused eyes and took her hand squeezing it firmly as her eyes bored into Jen.

"Um, hello," Jen offered. The girl was a good head shorter than Jen, and with her heels Jen felt like she was towering over her. The girl frowned at her.

"Are you okay?"

"Um, yeah?"

"How much have you had to drink tonight?" she demanded.

"Uh, one glass of wine?" Jen answered, mystified.

"Are you on any drugs?" the girl asked, her eyes never leaving.

"No! Who are you?"

The girl frowned, gave a quick shake of her head and walked away as purposefully as she arrived.

"Curiouser and curiouser," Jen thought as her eyes followed the girl back through the crowd.

Jason appeared in the doorway and exchanged words with the girl. The girl shook her head at him and walked back into the other room as Jason turned and strode towards Jen, looking straight out of central casting. He had removed his tie and opened his top button, but his suit, his size and his demeanor set him apart from everyone else. Even the smoke seemed to part as he approached. His eyes held hers as he gave a hungry smile and led her through the crowd. He took her up the stairs, her hand holding the hem of her dress against her thigh as best she could. It was noticeably quieter on the second floor and thankfully devoid of smoke. A guy was hanging out in the hallway, waiting to use the upstairs bathroom. Jason led her into a bedroom, well lit with a lamp. It was a tiny room, barely big enough for the door to swing open, with a twin sized bed against the far wall and a dresser wedged in by the head of the bed. He stopped beside the bed and tossed off his suit jacket without closing the door.