One Night with a Youtuber

Story Info
Getting intimate with a hottie.
2.5k words
4
12.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey guys.. This is my first story here. I know it's nowhere near perfect. But, please feel free to comment. I would appreciate your suggestions. :)

*****

I love YouTube. It's where I spend most of my time. I love following and subscribing to people who speak on self care, fashion and other related topics. My girlfriend who is in to the make up and fashion industry actively follows beautiful ladies on YouTube. One of them and perhaps the most beautiful according to me is Chahat.

Chahat is in around her early twenties, residing in the town of Bangalore. She's really fair, petite and unbelievably gorgeous. She's a model and part time make up artist and also a fashion and make up blogger on YouTube.

I got to know her through my girlfriend. They were apparently in the same school but never really spoke to each other. My girlfriend however appreciated her beauty and talent and hence admired her. She once called me to show one of her videos where Chahat spoke about a particular hairstyle so my girlfriend wanted my opinion on if or not the same thing would suit her. I was awestruck and kept on looking at the beauty on the screen. I forgot my girlfriend was right next to me. I came out of my moment when my girlfriend hit my hand really hard and asked me to stop staring. I could barely hide the smile on my face. However, my girlfriend didn't pay much attention to it and dumped the issue.

I personally started watching Chahat's videos secretly. I secretly followed her on every social media she was on. I knew even the smallest update about her within a few minutes of it going viral. I fell in love with her and wanted to meet her. I had a fair idea about where she lived because I tricked my girlfriend in to getting the information. I now wandered in her area hoping to get a glimpse of the ethereal beauty.

I did this for like a month but had no luck and could never see her. I then decided to go at timings where people were more likely to get out of their houses. I chose a nearby park where I thought she might come for jogging in the morning or in the evening. My analysis and calculation worked.

On a Sunday morning I saw a beautiful petite chick jogging around the park. She had her sweat shirt on wore skin fit pants which accentuated her curves. I was in state of trance you know like the one where one feels after they get the high because of alcohol or marijuana. I stood there with my jaw literally hitting my chest. I finally saw what I had waited to see since so many days. I think she saw me checking her out and gave me a smile and started to jog out of the park. I was still confused and lost not knowing what to do. She disappeared out of my sight. I wanted to follow her and stalk her and probably at least know where she lived. I ran after her and luckily I could catch a final glimpse of her entering a house. I was relieved. I finally knew where she lived.

Now I was even more crazy about her. I approached her through Instagram and snapchat but had no luck as she had nearly a hundred thousand followers so it was not possible for her to exclusively spot me from those thousands of messages. I then decided it was best to probably have a direct introduction. The chances of it being successful was higher than the other way.

I packed my stuff and headed off to the park on the next Sunday morning. It was 15kms from my place. It would be crazy if I told someone I went to jog at a park that far from home. I changed in to my jogging outfit and began jogging around the park. I found people looking at me probably because I was a new face or maybe I just looked good or too bad I don't know. Anyways, since I'm a footballer I am quite fit and agile. I knew how to take care of myself because of all the YouTube. So I knew I wasn't that bad a deal.

A few minutes later Chahat got in to the park and started jogging. My heart paced up seeing her. I didn't know what to do. Trying my best to keep my composure I started jogging behind her. The way her ass swayed, I swear I'd hug the floor because I couldn't make out if I was walking on the pathway or the lawn. A minute later I actually fell. She stopped and looked back. I was still looking at her and I gave her a smile. She smiled back realising how I must have fallen because of her. She then continued jogging. I sat on a nearby bench and let my eyes do the jogging behind her.

She passed by me several times. Now since I was getting her front view I found a hard bulge in my pants. She probably saw it too and decided to ignore. The smile however continued. Soon she was done for the day and she headed home. I followed her and then came back home. This went on for a few Sunday's until she switched her timings.

She started coming in the evenings instead of morning. I don't know why she did that but maybe I was bothering her a little too much. However, I did not give up. I switched too. I now decided il talk to her. So the next time I met her I went straight up to her and spoke.

It was a fairly good conversation and then she said she had to go. I let her go and I did not follow her this time. I was still in the park and I saw her return. She looked tensed and I enquired about what had happened. She told me that she lost her ring that her boyfriend gave her. I was a little shocked but I helped her anyway.

I soon found the ring and gave it to her. She became happy and she hugged me. With the very feel of her boobs against my chest. My dick was hard as a rock. She definitely felt it brush against her inner thighs. She looked down to see and gave me a smile. Instead of just leaving like she usually does she invited me to her place for coffee because I helped her find the ring. It was hard for me to walk with the boner, but I managed.

We reached her house and she locked the door. She looked at me for a second and then pushed me against the wall. She slid her hand inside my shorts and stroked my already hard cock. It was surreal. I was still shocked though. Why would a girl who was tensed about her ring given by her boyfriend do that to a guy who was nothing but a stranger. I didn't need answers then though. I stood like a statue and I let her do whatever she wanted to.

She stroked it really hard and now she was looking straight in to my eye and stroking it. Those eyes took me outer space. I was lost in her eyes. The pleasure was too much to handle. I would've cum right there in her hands but I managed to contain it for a while. She was now on her knees. My heart started beating really really hard.

She kissed the tip of my dick and gave it a gentle lick. It sent shivers down my spine. Usually my dick is 6.5 inches when fully erect but it seemed much larger and thicker in her hands. Her hands worked like Viagra for me. Now her lips engulfed my rod and I started entering the most warm and moist hole. Those lips looked like they were meant for sucking. Not sucking anyone's but only mine.

Soon I could feel my tip reach her throat. She had taken me in her mouth completely. I couldn't care less about her skill. I was with the most beautiful girl I had seen with my dick in her mouth. Nothing really bothered me then. She continued to suck me off for a few minutes while her hand wandered around the rest of my body. I saw her go inside her pants and rub her pussy. I still stood there like a statue.

I decided to make my move. I lowered my hands and fondled her breasts from above the sweat shirt while she still sucked my dick like a lollipop. My touches made her feel good. She got up and gave me a long kiss while she stroked my cock.

I then lifted her and took her further inside her own house. I put her down on the couch and I started kissing her. She lay there still, feeling each bit of it, fondling my hair, gripping tight against my body. I then unzipped her sweat shirt. She had only her bra underneath. The sight made my cock twitch. She smiled at me and winked. I couldn't resist longer.

I pounced on her boobs. I took off the bra in a single motion. I couldn't believe how magnificent her boobs looked. I squeezed them pinched her nipples licked them and now I started to suck her tits. She pushed her body closer against mine. I sucked her till her orgasm. I could feel her vibrate underneath me. I then went lower and kissed her stomach and the lower I went, the aroma of her orgasm got stronger.

I pulled down her pants and was surprised to find no panties. Had she planned all of this already? I flicked my tongue across her bald cunt. Her juices were still oozing. It tasted like honey. I started to devour her pussy and ate it to my hearts content. I lapped my tongue against her inner folds. Blew her clit. Fucked her with my finger. All this made her body feel so good that she pushed my face deeper in to her pussy with her hands. I knew she was gonna cum soon so I increased my pace.

She let out loud moans pushing me harder in to her. Now my hands squeezed her tits while I still ate her pussy. She couldn't last longer and orgasmed all over my face. I could feel the heat radiating from her beautiful cunt. I continued to flick my tongue and suck all her juices till she lay flat, lifeless. My dick was still so hard because of all the action. I reached up to her and we kissed. Her hand again grabbed my cock and she gave gentle strokes occasionally rubbing it on her pussy. She had a wicked smile on her face.

She got up and grabbed my cock and led me in to her bedroom. She pushed me down on her bed and got on top of me. She wanted to ride me. The closer her pussy got to my dick I could sense the heat. Finally she lowered herself on my dick and my head was in her warm wet cunt. I would've cum right there because it felt so amazing but I controlled somehow.

She then lowered herself a little more and my entire length was inside her. It felt so complete and she stayed still that way for a few seconds. I pushed deeper so that I could reach the limit. She grunted and started rocking herself back and forth. I sat up and grabbed her tits while she rocked my cock. I nibbled on her nipples and she moved harder. I couldn't hold any longer and with a loud grunt I shot inside her. Ropes after ropes of sperms hit her inner walls and I filled her entire space. I had never cum so much in my life. I could see the cum overflow from her pussy while my dick still remained rigid inside her.

She sat still on my cock embracing the pleasurable moment. I guess she had cum too. I didn't lose a slight erection. After a couple of minutes I put her down and got on top of her with my dick still in her cum filled pussy. I started to fuck her slowly and passionately. She gripped on to me harder and soon we got in to a rhythm. We fucked in missionary for a few minutes and I could already sense her build another orgasm. She clutched against me the hardest she could. Her legs wrapped around my thighs. Hands around my back and neck with her nails dug deep in them.

I increased my pace and fucked her harder and deeper. Explored every inch of that beautiful pussy. She orgasmed all over my dick. My dick could feel fresh fluids around it. I continued to romp her harder while she shuddered with her orgasm. I was nowhere close to my orgasm as the last one had drained me down to my balls.

After her recovery she wanted to try something new so she pointed towards the chair and asked me to sit on it. I did as she asked and she came and sat on me giving my dick an amazing lap dance. My dick was in between the butt cheeks gap. She moved in every possible way and it felt so good. She then put my cock back in her pussy and started riding me on the chair with her back facing me.

It looked so amazing from my view. She was bouncing on my cock. Her whole body moved up and down on my length. I thrust in deeper with each move. I pulled her back and groped her tits while she bounced this made it even more intense. I kissed her back and her neck. Bit her ear lobes. I bet she was so turned on by this, any girl would. I felt her pussy clench my dick tighter. It was so tight around my dick that I wouldn't be able to remove even if I wanted to.

She fucked me like that for several minutes. She then turned around and rode me facing me now. She looked right in to my eyes and bit her lips while she rode me. That orgasmic face was enough for me to reach close to my orgasm. I fucked her really hard now while she moved back and forth. I erupted inside her once again and she collapsed on me. Her pussy wrapped so tight around my dick that not a drop of my sperm leaked out. Our bodies were glistening with the sweat.

I sucked her boobs and hugged her tight. She looked at me and told me thank you and also said that she badly wanted this from the day she had seen my boner in the park. We kissed not caring about our respective mates. Only thing that mattered to us was pleasure. I looked at the clock and realised it was really late so I stayed back and we fell asleep on the chair with my dick still inside her. That night is an unforgettable night even though we fucked many times after that. We meet every Sunday and probably choose this way to burn calories than jogging. ;)