One Night with Jessica Simpson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DVS101
DVS101
27 Followers

We sat in silence for a few minutes and then both of us tried to speak at the same time. We laughed, started again until finally she took a sip of coffee letting me go first.

"Jessica, last night was, well, wonderful. You are an incredible woman. Smart, successful and sexy as hell. I am doing everything I can, using every ounce of willpower to keep from getting up and coming right over there. But I think we both know that, while last night was special and incredible it should end there."

She stood up and came over to me, putting her coffee cup on the table. She kissed my forehead. "You are a pretty amazing guy. If things were different I could see this being something."

I resisted the urge to put my hands on her. If I did we'd be fucking right there on the dining room table. I didn't have my hopes up and knew things would end here. Although the thought of spending time with a rich, famous and not to mention absolutely beautiful woman for the rest of our lives was alluring I loved my wife and I had a feeling Jessica loved her husband. Last night just happened.

She sat in the chair next to me looking down at her hands. I reached out and lifted her lovely chin. "So you going to call him?" She nodded. "Work things out?" She nodded again. I smiled, rose and gathered my clothes and things. Once I was dressed I came back out and she was sitting in the same place, my cell phone in her hand.

"I programmed my number in. Let's at least stay in touch. You're the kind of friend I need." She rose and we kissed, lightly on the lips, and she handed me my phone. I left her suite, heading to my room and then the airport.

Several hours later, standing in front of a magazine rack in the airport I spied Jessica on the cover of some publication. Two younger guys glanced over it and I could overhear them talking about how hot she was. I smiled. If only they knew.

Jessica and I still talk occasionally. She has worked things out with her husband and she sounds very happy. The two of them have chemistry and truly love each other. You'll see that in their upcoming Christmas special. As for me, I opted for not telling my wife. I could have but she would never believe me so why bring it up? I do find myself in my kids' room every so often, staring into that incredible smile and seeing Jessica stare back at me from the poster on the wall.

Ed. Note: This is a work of fiction. The events depicted within are truly the fantasy of the author. (And others I'm sure)

DVS101
DVS101
27 Followers
12