One Night with Love

Story Info
Man's fantasy about Jennifer Love Hewitt come true.
2.8k words
4.51
53.6k
15
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't my first time in LA, but I still wanted to be a "tourist." My girlfriend and I were taking a "break," from each other. She claimed she needed to "find," herself...she needed space to figure out what she wanted and whatever. I didn't give a crap. I figured this was a time where I could take a break from life. Work was stressful and everything with Traci was in the shithole, so I figured what the hell, I'll go to LA again. This time I would have fun. Go see the sites, hit up the bars, get laid, whatever. I didn't care. I just wanted to relax and enjoy myself. I had plenty of vacation time built up, so I decided to take time off.

The first couple days, I painted the town red. I took in the beauty of the city. I went to Hollywood, Chinatown, the works. After seeing the sites and playing tourist, I settled into a nice condo. I set a schedule for myself. I would get up when I wanted, meander down to the local Starbucks, drink some coffee, read the paper, and then see what the day brought to me.

One morning after going for a morning jog, I stopped at the Starbucks and on my way out, I bumped into what looked like Jennifer Love Hewitt. My god, I thought, she's a fine piece of ass. Her perfectly round tits were bulging out of a black spaghetti strap tank, and her round ass was barely covered by a very, very short white miniskirt. My dick hardened instantly and I hoped she didn't notice as I accidentally ran into her.

"Excuse me," I said, "I didn't mean to run you over."

"It's okay," she said sweetly, as she bent down to pick up my paper that flew out of my hands.

"I believe this is yours Mr.?," she said.

"Nick. Nick Johnson," I said as I took my paper back, "Thanks," I said as I shook her hand. "And you are?"

She smiled coyly at me and said," you don't know?" "Well, okay, I do. I just didn't want you to think I'm some crazy guy with the hots for you."

"The hots for me huh? That might not be so bad, if I knew you weren't crazy," she said jokingly as her luscious brown eyes gave me the once over.

I thought I was going to die right then and there. I'd love to fuck her brains out I thought.

"Well, crazy I am not. But crazy for you, that's a different story," I said as I winked and headed for the door. "I'm staying at the Hilton condo's and don't forget, the name's Nick Johnson," I called over my shoulder and walked to the subway station.

As I walked into the condo, I was mulling over what had happened. I wasn't normally like this. I didn't just walk up to girls and openly flirt with them and ask them to come to my place. But Love just did something to me. She made my dick hard just thinking about her, but hey, what guy doesn't want to fuck her. She was the epitome of sexy. She had the perfect body. Her breasts were so gorgeous and her ass, oh god, I could just imagine the things I would do to her. I could feel my hard cock thrusting deep into her wet pussy as she screamed my name. By now, my dick was at full attention and my balls were aching so bad, I had to release myself. I sat down and unzipped my shorts. I pulled my 9 inch cock out and began jerking off. I kept thinking about Love and I finally came with a loud grunt, letting my cum drip all over my hand and the bed. I then drifted off to sleep.

I woke up sometime in the evening. I must have really been tired. I roused myself and took a shower. Just as I was getting out of the shower, I heard the phone ring.

"Hello?"

"Nick?"

"Yes?"

"This is Jennifer, I couldn't help but think of our incident today at Starbucks, and I was wondering if we could meet up. I'd love to have dinner with you or whatever. I think you'd be a really cool guy to hang out with. I hope I don't freak you out by being so forward, but I couldn't keep my mind off you," she laughed nervously into the phone.

"I'd love to meet with you. Give me about 10 minutes and then I'll meet you in the lobby."

"Great! See you then.

I hung up the phone and picked out some nice pants and a blue button down shirt. I spritzed some cologne on, and grabbed my keys. This was going to be a great night. When I got down to the lobby, Jennifer was sitting by the fireplace. She looked amazing. She took my breath away. She wore a form fitting shirt that hugged her tits and a short denim skirt, high heeled sandals accentuated her shapely legs. I must have been staring, because she laughed nervously again.

"Are you sure you're not crazy," she said.

"Positive," I said. "You look amazing. You are so sexy," I said.

"Thank you," she said shyly and looked around. "There's this little Thai restaurant I want to take you to. I think you'd love it," she said excitedly.

"Okay," I said, "let's, go. I'm starving."

We headed out the doors and walked about 4 blocks down from the condo. The restaurant looked so shabby on the outside. But the inside was Thai heaven. It looked like we'd stepped into another world. The decor was awesome and it smelled so good in here. We were seated in a secluded booth and opened out menus.

"What's good here?," I looked over at Love.

"The pud-thai is really good. They don't make it "Americanized," it's really spicy but so good," she said.

"Okay, I'll try it. I've never really had Thai food before. But if you say it's good, I'm sure it is," I said as I closed my menu.

The waiter came back with the wine we had ordered and we placed the order for our main meal.

"So, Jennifer, can I call you Love?," I asked.

"Sure. Not many people do, but I do like it. It makes me feel, oh, I don't know, special or something," she said smiling at me.

"Well, Love, what do you like to do for fun," I asked her sipping my wine.

"I like singing. I actually just finished recording my new album. I also enjoy hiking and all kinds of outdoors things. I have a cabin a few hours away. It's in the middle of nowhere and when I need to get away, I just drive up there and relax."

"That sounds nice," I said.

"It is. It's nice to have a place where I can get away from it all," she said.

"I know what you mean. That's why I'm here. I'm from Chicago, but things were getting a little hectic and I needed a break. I decided to come out here for a well needed vacation."

"What was all hectic? Work, girlfriend," she inquired as she took a bite of her noodles.

"Both," I replied. "My now ex-girlfriend said she needed some time to figure out what she wanted ant I was putting in about 50-60 hour work weeks. I was getting burnt out on everything."

"Well, here you are with me now. I think I can help with your stress levels," she said as she winked at me and finished her glass of wine and poured herself another.

"Oh yeah? How are you going to help with that," I prodded her.

"Mmmmm, I think that I will have to show you, rather than tell you," she said as she finished her wine. "Let's go back to your place."

I finished my wine and nodded. I knew what was going to happen and my dick started to rise. I had to think about something else to control myself. I wanted to last a nice long time for her. I paid the bill and we headed back to the condo. Love slipped her arm through mine and cuddled up close to me as we walked. I put my arm around her and pulled her closer. While waiting for a light to turn green, I pulled her into a nice, long kiss. My tongue probed her mouth hungrily. My dick throbbed and hardened against her stomach. Love moaned into my mouth and ground her hips against me. I thought I was going to cum in my pants.

We broke apart and crossed the street. We stumbled into the lobby and up to the condo. We were both laughing and I clumsily opened the door. Love threw her purse and her sweater on the table. She threw her arms around me and kissed me fiercely. I sat down on the bed and pulled her onto my lap, making sure she felt my hard cock. She wiggled against me and kissed me deeper. She began unbuttoning my shirt and pulled it off. She slid her tiny hands over my zipper and undid them. She then slid her hands all over my body, exploring my chest and abs. She kissed her way down towards my now freed cock and began to lightly caress it. I moaned and arched my back.

"You're killing me Love," I gasped out.

"Mmmmm, this is supposed to be relaxing you and helping your stress," she said breathily.

She grasped my cock and took it out of my boxers. She licked her lips and then began sucking it. Her lips felt so good. The wetness of her mouth enveloped me into heaven. I bucked gently as she flicked her tongue across my velvety head. She pulled my whole dick in her small mouth inch by inch and I looked down at her head bobbing up and down, I felt like I was dying in the slurping sounds she was emitting. She began a rhythm with her sucking and licking. All the while her right hand was massaging my balls and her other hand played with her own clit.

"You...keep that up....and I'm going to...cum," I said breathlessly.

She responded by bobbing her head faster and pulling me into her mouth all the way down to my base.

"Ahhhh, ahhh, ohhhh," I grunted as I came deep down her throat, my hips bucking wildly beneath her little head.

She didn't gag or spit my jizz back at me. She swallowed my whole load. It was even greedy. She lifted her head, licked her lips and smiled.

"Your cum is sooooo good. Your dick is so big and I love it. I could suck you all night long," she said.

I shook my head.

"No, it's my turn to make you cum," I said.

I grabbed her shirt by the hem and ripped it off her with one yank. Then I grabbed her skirt and slid it off. I kissed her smooth skin by her neck and made my way to her breasts. I cupped each in my hands and kissed them both. I flicked my tongue across each nipple until they were hard peaks. I then laid her down on the bed and tasted her flesh. She was so smooth, so sweet. I never tasted anyone like this before. She moaned softly and wrapped her hands around my head.

As I got towards her sweet treasure mound, I massaged the inside of her thighs. I rubbed my face on her still covered cunt, inhaling her femaleness. I could feel the heat from her core and the dampness that was apparent.

My hands went up her legs and slid her thong down and threw it across the room. I pressed my face into her cunt and rubbed it around a little bit. I felt her wetness cover my face in a lather. She moaned and grasped my hair with her hands.

"Ohhh, Niiiick...,"

I flicked my tongue out, teasing her.

"Ohh! Please, please Nick..."

I slowly slid my tongue up and down her wet slit, then I parted her folds and my tongue speared her like a knife. She gasped and arched her back, twisting the sheets in her hands. I began eating her cunt with a hunger like no other. I was starving. I had to have her pussy. She tasted so sweet. So good, like nothing I've had before. My face was covered in cunt juice. It ran down my chin onto the bed and I tried to lap up as much as I could. I slid 2 fingers into her hole. She was so tight and wet, her fingers clamped down on me like a vise.

As I finger fucked her, my tongue played her with hard clit. I licked her furiously and pounded my fingers into her wet cunt and I could feel her climax coming on. She twisted and moaned. Her cunt contracted so tight, it almost hurt my hand. She screamed as I felt her cunt gush with her sweet nectar. It ran down my throat and spilled over onto the bed. She lay still for a moment, catching her breath.

"No one has ever made me cum by fingering me before," she smiled.

"You taste so good. Your cum is like sweet honey."

I leaned over and kissed her. She eagerly tasted her own cunt juice all over my face. We laid down and made out for a while. My dick was growing hard again and she felt it. Her hand began stroking me. Slow, fast, softer, then harder. She really knew how to work it. She moved down and slipped her mouth over me, making me gasp. She bobbed her head a few times and then came back up. She slid her still wet cunt over my dick and slid it in slowly. I watched her with fascination as her tight pussy swallowed my swollen cock. Inch by inch my dick stretched and expanded her flesh.

When my dick was all the way in her, she began riding me. Her hips rocked back and forth over my hardness, milking me. I grabbed her hips and helped her a little rougher. I matched her rhythm, thrusting deep within her. My cock grew, watching her tits bounce up and down with our thrusting and her hair flowing all about her. She began to thrust harder as another climax hit her. She screamed and grabbed her tits as she came on my dick. I thrust in her even harder as her pussy twitched on my hard cock. She slowed down and I pulled my dick from her body to keep from cumming. I didn't want to cum just yet. I moved and stood up and bent her over the bed. I positioned my cock to enter her from behind. I wet my dick with her cunt juice and then with one quick thrust, I shoved my swollen cock deep within her. I began a slow rhythm, wanting to build up to a furious passion. Love reached her hand down and began rubbing her clit slowly. She moaned and pressed her ass into me harder. I began to fuck her faster with longer, harder strokes. My hands grabbed her hips and squeezed as I pulled her body to and from mine. I was close to cumming and I began pounded her pussy as hard and as fast as I could. The whole moment was intoxicating. The slapping of my balls against her ass, her tits bouncing furiously, her screaming my name over and over, I couldn't take it. I had to cum. I grunted and thrust into her cunt deep and hard, she let out one final scream as my cum burst forth and sprayed deep within her pussy walls. Her cunt quivered as she released her juices again.

I pulled out and we collapsed onto the bed.

"That was the best sex I've had," I said to her.

She just smiled and drifted off to sleep. I cuddled her close to me and fell asleep with her in my arms. The next morning I woke with a note by my pillow.

Dear Nick,

Last night was amazing. You have been the best fuck of my life. I'll always remember you when another man is trying to make me cum. Thank you Nick. You are amazing.

Love,

Love

I smiled and laid my head down. She was gone. I knew it was too good to be true. But hey, at least I got to bone her. That's one fantasy of mine that came true. I'll always remember her. Always.