One Night With You

Story Info
Her fantasy finally comes true.
850 words
3.53
13.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We finally agree to meet in St. Louis for the weekend. I arrive at the hotel a few hours before you do so I have plenty of time to get ready.

The first thing I do is take a long, hot bubble bath and shave my legs and pussy. I make sure to rub lotion over every inch of my body. I fix my hair and makeup and light some special candles I brought with me. Then I put on tight jeans (no panties), black tank top, and lace top. I make sure the room is ready before I go downstairs to the casino to wait for you to arrive.

I sit at the Black Jack table, sipping my drink, waiting for you. The longer I wait, the wetter I get, anticipating what you will be doing to me all night long. I finally see you walking towards me. You are so handsome you take my breath away. All of the sudden I feel so shy! But then you smile at me and it just melts away. You take my hand, look deep into my eyes and then kiss my lips. We get in the elevator with out saying a word to each other, just looking at each other, both anticipating what the night will bring.

You open the door to the room and it smells exotic from the candles I left burning. You lead me over to the bed, gently lay me down, and then lay down beside me. We look at each other and finally you say "Hello." I kiss you and we kiss for what seems like forever. I sit up and take off my top so you can lick my nipples and you take off your shirt so I can lick yours. You cup my breasts in your hands and alternate licking them back and forth. I sit on your lap facing you and you take my face in your hands and kiss me. I can feel your hard cock thru your pants and rub myself against it. I reach down and unbuckle your pants and your cock jumps out at me. I slowly slide down your body and take your magnificent cock in my mouth. I start to slowly slide it in and out of my mouth, taking it deeper with each stroke. You can only take so much and push me off.

"Now it's time to take your clothes off," you tell me. You peel my jeans down and start to laugh when you see I have no panties on. I ask you to hand me one of the candles burning next to the bed and you are amazed when I pour the melted wax on my chest and belly. I explain it is a special candle that when melted turns into massage oil. You get the message and start to massage my breasts, slowly working your way lower and lower. You pass over my sweet spot and massage the oil into my legs and work your way back up to my ass. You tell me to roll over and pour more onto my back and rub it into my back and ass. It feels so good; I am ready to come just from the massage. I tell you it's my turn but you cannot wait any longer.

I roll over and you gently lay down on top of me, kissing my lips and my neck, whispering in my ear how much you want to fuck me. You start to rub my clit, driving me to brink of orgasm, and then you slide your cock all the way in. I ask you to stop and not move, it feels so amazing. You stop for about 10 seconds but then you can't take it and slowly start to stoke your cock in and out. All the way out, and then slowly back in. I can feel my orgasm begin to build; you sense it and start to move faster. I feel the waves wash over me and you just smile because you know it is the first of many yet to come.

You get up and we move over to the desk chair. You sit down and I sit in your lap. We face each other and you start moving inside of me again. This time you are pumping harder and I come again almost immediately. I lay my head against your should and you slide your arms up beneath mine, wrapping your hands around my shoulders, pulling me down with each thrust upward. You are staring into my eyes, breathing in my breath. I can feel you are close to coming. I whisper to you I want you to come in me now and that is all you need to hear. You grab me tight and in 3 more strokes I can feel you pulsing inside of me. Just the feeling of you coming makes me come again.

We get up and go back to the bed and lay down to kiss and talk and explore each other... but that is another story.