One Night With You

Story Info
Young couple relish each other.
1.3k words
4.21
10.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I walked out of the washroom, he was already in bed, reading a book. The steam from the bath stuck to my skin and cooled quickly as the air hit me. I sat down at the dresser and brushed out my hair with one hand, holding up my towel with the other.

I heard a slight movement behind me and I looked up in the mirror. He was there, towering over me. I turned around and looked up.

He had a slight smile on his face. He stroked my cheek with his hand and leaned down to kiss me softly. I dropped the brush when he slipped his tongue into my mouth.

He held out a hand and I took it, and he led me to the bed. Despite my modesty, I let him take my towel and throw it across the room. He then held me at arm's length and looked me up and down, drinking in the sight of my naked body.

He moved closer and kissed me again, and I felt my body reacting to his. I arched against him and sighed into his lips. I heard him chuckle slightly and then I felt myself being swung through the air. I gasped and opened my eyes, only to realize that he had thrown me on the bed facedown. My long, dark hair tangled around my face and blocked my vision, so that before I knew what was happening he had straddled me from behind.

I turned and craned my neck to look at him. He was smiling, with a deep glint in his eyes. He leaned down and kissed the top of my spine, then drew his tongue down the length of my spine. I heard a shuddering sigh and realized that it had come from me. Abandoning myself to sensation, I let my face drop onto the coverlet. He grazed his teeth across my back and moved lower still, sinking his teeth into the soft flesh of my behind. I gasped at the unfamiliar sensation, but as he did it again, I felt a surge of pleasure head directly south.

He continued his path of licking and nipping all the way down to my ankles, and then I felt the fabric of his breeches scrape against the backs of my legs. His chest grazed my back, and his hot breath tickled the back of my neck.

"You are so beautiful," he whispered hoarsely. I laughed softly and shook my head.

"Only to you."

"If only you knew, my love."

And then, he slipped two fingers inside of me and pushed gently. I let out a soft moan and buried my face into the pillows. He crooked his fingers inside me and pushed in and out, causing a breathless wave of ecstasy to float over me. I pushed back against him, willing him to go deeper.

He licked my neck sensually and flipped me over with one hand. His probing fingers disappeared, and left an emptiness that I couldn't bear to feel. I grabbed his hand and tried to push it back toward my sex, but he resisted.

"Not yet. That was just a taste."

I sighed in frustration, but it quickly turned to one of pleasure as his lips closed around my nipple. He swirled his tongue around the little bulb and gently nipped at it while he kneaded my other breast with his huge hands. Then he switched and repeated that on the other side.

The overflow of sensation had me dripping, and I felt my thighs getting slicker. Again, he slipped the delicious fingers in me and kissed his way down my stomach until his mouth was on my sex. He flicked his tongue over my clitoris and thrusted his fingers slowly in and out of me. I moaned again.

"Oh, God, don't stop," I said throatily. He chuckled and the vibrations from his voice sent a shudder through my sex. His licking sped up as I bucked my hips against his face, willing my orgasm to come. He reached up with his free hand and rolled my nipple around and around between his fingers. My groan was even louder this time, and I knew I was close.

It came out of nowhere. A burst of sensation hit me and my whole body seized up, shuddering and quaking against his mouth and hands. I felt myself tighten and release around his fingers and a series of breathless moans escaped me. He kept licking me until I had to push his head away, because I couldn't stand it.

He stopped slowly, withdrew his fingers and laid his head on my stomach. I was still panting and shaking from my orgasm, my eyelids fluttering. Suddenly, I felt his lips on mine, and his tongue probing my own. I responded eagerly, tangling my fingers in his hair and dragging my nails down his back.

"How was that?" he asked, smiling.

"Wonderful," I sighed, stroking his face.

He kissed me sweetly again and then rolled off of me, lying on his back at my side. We held hands for a minute or two while he let me come off my high.

But I could not be satisfied for long. Soon enough, I slithered over on top of him and kissed him, sliding my hands all over his shoulders and chest. I flicked my tongue over his nipples and felt them tighten as he let out a soft moan.

My fingers undid his breeches swiftly and I dragged them down his legs and threw them off the bed. I kissed my way up his legs and took each of his balls lovingly in my mouth, one at a time. His breathing grew deeper and he grabbed a handful of my hair.

I finally slid my mouth around him and flicked my tongue over his head. He let out a huge sigh and tightened his grip on my hair. He pushed my head up and down, forcing himself deeper and deeper into my throat. Just when I thought I couldn't take it, his legs tightened and he came into my mouth, groaning softly. I swallowed every drop of his bitter nectar and sucked the head hard, which elicited another moan.

Just as he had, I crawled up and kissed him with the taste of him still on my lips.

He smiled at me with hooded eyes and stroked my back languidly.

"That was incredible."

"I should certainly hope so," I laughed, and curled up next to him.

"Ah ah. We're not done yet," he said, and pulled me back on top of him.

"Oh? What did I miss?"

"This."

And with that, he pushed himself into me, slow and deep. I gasped and moaned, pushing back against him.

He sat up and held me close, leaning back against the head of the bed. I kissed him deeply while he thrusted into me slowly, filling me all the way up. I wrapped my hands around his neck and stared into his eyes, moving my hips up and down with him, steadily faster. He slipped a hand between my legs and rubbed in time with his thrusting. The contact sent shocks of pleasure through me. Our breaths sped up, and we began to moan in tandem. I felt myself tighten around him and moved faster. He responded in kind and we pushed against each other as if nothing else mattered. Finally, he thrusted once into me and stopped, burying his face into my neck and shouting my name. The warm spurt of his come inside me triggered my own orgasm, and I let out what was almost a scream. For a beautiful moment, we shuddered against each other, feeling the pulses of our release.

And then it was over, and he slumped back onto the pillows. I collapsed on top of him, panting, my body limp and spent.

He wrapped his arms around me and whispered softly into my ear, "I love you."

I kissed his chest and looked up at him. "And I love you."

We fell asleep in each other's arms—the only thing we needed.