One Nighter

Story Info
Linda needs some attention.
1.3k words
3.55
10.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda sat between David's legs, massaging his balls and rubbing his cock. It was having no effect though, his dick just wasn't getting hard.

"Not happening tonight honey? That's been a few times now." Said Linda, the disappointment in her voice was more evident tonight than it had been before. She was wanting fucked, no, she was needing fucked.

"I'm sorry Linda. I don't know what's wrong." Was David's response.

Saturday night came and Linda was getting ready to hit the town with her friends, it had been a while since she had a reason to get dolled up and she was making the most of it. A tight red dress gripped her slim body, as if it didn't want to let go. It came down to halfway down her thighs, which had a pair of black stockings for company. She finished putting on her lip gloss, gave her shoulder length blonde hair a little flick and went downstairs. David was sitting on the couch, but his attention was 100% devoted to the goddess who had just come from upstairs.

"Wow Linda, you look absolutely stunning." He said, after he picked his jaw up from the floor.

"Thanks honey. Don't wait up." Linda replied as she walked over to him for a kiss on the cheek as she left the house.

The bar was packed, Linda and her friends had managed to secure a table, thanks to a little flirting by one of Lindas friend's. As the evening progressed and the alcohol flowed, Linda noticed a handsome young lad giving her the once over. She smiled as she lifted her drink up to her lips. She returned her attention to her friends, who were becoming more drunk as the night went on. An hour passed and Linda had noticed this young guy was still there, giving her the eye in between chatting with his mates. She saw him heading towards the bathroom and excused herself. She was standing outside the "Gents" when the rather handsome lad came out.

"Hey." Said Linda. Her outfit, up close, had grabbed his attention instantly. His eyes took a few seconds to rise from her cleavage to meet her eyes.

"Hey gorgeous, everything okay?" he replied cooly.

"Was over with my friends when I noticed you undressing me with your eyes, thought I would say hello and see what happens." Linda's heart was beating out her chest. 10 years of marriage and she had never once strayed. Things were different now though, since David wasn't able to get his cock hard for her. She needed to feel wanted, desired, and this guy looked like he was more than willing.

"Oh you're not wrong. The only thing that stopped me coming over was you were with your friends, and you have a wedding ring on." His reply was casual.

"Forget the wedding ring." She whispered in a lustful voice. She went closer to him, looked into his eyes and kissed him on the lips. He returned the kiss and their tongues met. As they kissed she put one hand on the back of his head and the other reached down for his crotch. She felt a fair bulge through his trousers, before he pulled back.

"Why don't we go back to yours?" She suggested, as his saliva dripped from her lips.

"You read my mind."

Neither gave any signal to their friends they were leaving as they snuck out. The young stranger stuck his hand out to hail a taxi and they got in. They kissed more in the back seat, the taxi driver catching a glimpse now and then as he took them back to the stranger's house.

The door was barely closed and they were all over each other again, kissing hard, hands wandering over their bodies. The young stranger had worked his hands down to her ass and he grabbed it hard. He got a handful of Linda's dress in his grips and pulled it up. He slid his finger in the back of her thong and ran it up and down her ass crack. His fingers got to the top of her thong and he pulled it down. His hands wandered down to her cleanly shaved pussy. She was soaking and he slid his finger in between her pussy lips and swirled round her clit. Linda let out a loud moan and undid his belt. His hard on was tenting his trousers as she unbuttoned them and pulled the zip down.

"Come on, let's go to bed." The young stranger suggested.

"Mmm, lead the way." Linda didn't need asking twice.

The young lad took his trousers off and led Linda to the bedroom. The room was spotless, curtains matched the bedsheets. Not that Linda noticed, as soon as they were in the room Linda yanked the strangers boxers down, and gazed at his cock. It was bigger than David's, but more importantly, it was hard. Very fucking hard. The stranger grabbed the back of her hair and pulled her in for a kiss, he then led her head down to his cock. She needed no further invitation and began pumping the shaft as she licked and sucked the head. She took it in her mouth and began to feed the shaft in. The stranger was loving it, she could hear his moans of approval. His hands were on the back of her head now, pushing it down his long hard cock. She was struggling to take it all in and she pulled back to catch her breath. She was wanking his cock slowly as she regained herself, she looked up as the stranger took off his shirt. His body was perfect in every way. Smooth, toned, tanned, firm, he looked almost Godly, and he knew it. She stood up and turned her back to him.

"Unzip me babe." She requested.

He did as he was told and put his arms round her. He was kissing her neck as he edged her legs open. He slid his finger into her pussy, in and out, then working its way to her clit and rubbing it. She put her arm up and round the back of his head as she let out soft moans of pleasure. He turned her round and pushed her onto the bed, got down and opened her legs. Her pussy was dripping as he buried his face in it. Licking, sucking and nibbling her clit.

"Holy fuck" Was all she could get out in between her loud groans. She grabbed his head to push it in deeper. She put two hands on his head so he didn't stop.

"I am gonna cum, fuck, I am gonna cum." Her thighs tightened around his head as her body shuddered under the force of her orgasm.

The stranger got up and kneeled between her legs, he licked his hand and wet the head of his cock. He began to bring it to Linda's pussy.

"Shouldn't we use a condom?" Linda protested. She had barely finished her sentence when the stranger pushed the head into her shaven cunt and thrust slowly.

"Uhhh, nevermind" she groaned. The young stud put his hands on her hips and began to speed his thrusting up. His balls were slapping off her pussy lips as he fucked her hard. His moaning became louder as he got harder and rougher with Linda's cunt. He moved his hands from her hips and onto her shoulders to pin her down.

"I am gonna fucking cum, uhhhh, fucking hell!!" he grunted as he filled her pussy with his hot thick cum.

His cock stopped throbbing and he pulled out. Linda lay there, exhausted, used and extremely satisfied.

"Right, you better get cleaned up and go." The stranger said abruptly.

"Good, I had no intention of hanging around once we were done." Was how Linda responded.

Linda got cleaned up and left without saying goodbye. As she closed the door behind her she leaned against it and let out a sigh. Now it was time for the guilt to pay her a visit.