One Nut Fingers

Story Info
Adult daughter returns home to sample the family jewel.
740 words
3.39
56.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m1k3
m1k3
6 Followers

based on a story created by DhyvD King; used by m1k3 with permission.

"I'm have just got to take a shower after all that travelling," said Jane.

Before she could get more than one foot on the stairs, her father interjected. "Do you think those bags are going to carry themselves, young lady?"

"Nooooo," she said, and bounced over to where he was sitting on the living-room couch. Bending over to embrace him from behind, she hugged him. "That's what I have sweet, loving " -- she ran left hand along his arm, squeezing his muscles playfully -- ",strong fathers for!".

After quickly kissing him on the cheek, he left him chuckling and shaking his head, mumbling something about the uselessness of the current generation.

"We take after our parents!" she retorted as she climed the stairs.

Whilst Jane was upstairs, washing off the grim of the day, her father, Frank, switched to a local "unofficial" station which one of the techies from next door had installed. Something to do with a wide-area internet or something that they were testing out; but whatever the technicalities, he knew that for a few favour to them here and there, he got two dozen ad-free channels filled with a variety of shows - this one, mostly porn. In spanish. And, what better way to learn the language, right?

This one was called "Roma", and was set in ancient Rome... he was pleased when he heard the narrator rapidly speaking, this would train his ear to the language indeed....

At some point a few minutes later, Frank got up to go to the kitchen, and, absent-mindely looking back at the television, tripped over the bags that Jane had carelessly left in the middle of his path. "Fucking kids!" he exclaimed, successfully stopping himself from falling by grabbing a nearby wall.

"Hey, kids are people too... nothing wrong with them fucking," said Jane as she came down the stairs, beaming at Frank with a smile on her face, and a dabbing a small towel over her face. Frank laughed at her "twisted humour", which was a family trait, and turned to retort, "yeah, but they're not legal people when it comes to fu--" --

The world seemed to stop for a moment as he noticed that Jane was wearing nothing at all, and aside from the small towel which was hanging down to obscure one of her breasts partially, whilst she absent mindely dried off her face, she was fully, and wonderously, nude. He felt his loins stir, and blinked twice, trying to regain his composure.

Jane smiled, looking at her father and his state of disarray. Walking towards him, she held the small towel ourstretched towards him and asked, "would my big, strong dad be kind enough to help me dry my pussy hair?"

The next few minutes were a blur, but Frank regained his senses to find Jane bent forwards, holding onto the wall for support, whilst his left hand reached around, pressuring her vagina from the front, caressing it through the towel, and two of the fingers on his other hand were sliding back and forth within her from behind.

His cock was only semi-erect, ever since losing one of his testicles to a freak accident involving a chain saw and false advertising on the part of a chain mail salesman, it was harder to get a full erection but he found that he could however ejaculate multiple times, in quick succession, once he did get to full arousal... perhaps because he wasn't sure at all of why he was molesting his own daughter - well, a full woman now, at 23 years - with his fingers so suddenly.

However, Jane knew what was going on... she had decided, from the time that she realised that she and her dad would be alone for a few days, to have the man she admired the most in the whole wide world be the one to wash her stresses away with his cum... her older sister had told her about the things they had done together when they were drunk, but she had been away studying and slutting, and although the sex she had with various boys of all ages had boosted her ego, making her feel like the ultimate diva, a virtual goddess of sensuality, she wasn't satisfied with just that... she wanted the family jewels, or at least, the family shaft....

m1k3
m1k3
6 Followers