One of My Favorites

Story Info
Her fantasy fulfilled.
2.6k words
4.3
91.1k
24
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had an apartment in a very mixed community... and my wife just loved for me to bring home films with white ladies getting fucked long and hard with black cocks... she would get really excited and want to fuck and suck all night long... especially gangbangs...with lots of cum flying around... which was weird because she never liked cum except deep in her pussy...

Well a big black guy moved in across the hall... the door right across from us also... I noticed how she look for him to come home at night also... once while she thought I didn't notice she went to put the garbage out in the hallway so I could take it out in the am she waited for him to come home and put it out when she was just in a robe... she is around 5-2 125 pounds brown curly hair and with 36d breasts... and they tend to pop out...

As she put the bag out he came in the complex door and I could see her lean over to put it out next to the door... she probably just wanted to show those tits off... but hadn't considered that it wasn't tied well... and she stood up and the robe was completely open...he stopped while putting his key in the door and froze as she calmly said Hi and then said hope you have a good night...she turned around and I could see her tits out completely and saw her pussy was trimmed to perfection just like I like it... with only a little patch on the top...

She closed the door behind her and walked back in... he was still watching her as the door closed...and I saw her pussy was wet as a washcloth... dripping... I ducked back in the bedroom and acted like I saw nothing... well she came over to me and sat right on my knees and licked my ear say very hotly...

I need you to fuck me now... I felt that wet pussy grind on my leg as she grabbed my cock... I was hard as a rock... and didn't have to be told twice... I threw her on the bed and held her arms over her head licking her ear and asked what got her so hot tonight...she moaned yes and told me to hold her down tight... she was pumping her hips up at me... legs spread wide trying to get contact with her wet hot pussy...

I asked again and started to back off teasing her into telling me... she just said she wanted my cock all day and for my to take her and hold her down... so I grabbed her hands together with one hand as I started to pinch her nipple with the other... she loves being on her back and fucked hard... so I slid my cock up and down her slit... I held her arms against the sides of her head and pressed the tight against her as I plunged right in to the hilt... she moaned the loudest Yes I ever heard out of her as she met my thrust hard... and almost screamed out take me right now... I started to pound into her hard as she pleaded with me to fuck her as hard as I could...

She was never this loud before and I was sure she wanted someone to hear... I moved my mouth down to a nipple as I pounded in... that was all it took for her and she started to beg for me to cum in her... she said she needed to have cum in her pussy now... well that's all it takes for me to get off her talking like that... and I thrust in as deep as I could...

Hot wads of cum flying into her pussy as I looked down at her and she was grinning with her eyes closed and biting her lower lips as I shot spurt after spurt of hot cum... grinding her pubic bone into the base of my cock... I pulled back and saw all my cum in that red-hot pussy... she just stayed like that legs wide as I leaned back on my side my cock half hard and dripping juices then she saw my cock and went down to lick it...

Which wasn't like her... so while she cleaned me off I grabbed her legs and spread them wide... I always wanted to eat her after fucking that hot pussy... and tonight I did... it was so good and she really got into it as I started... she rolled back on her back spread her legs wide as possible and told me to eat her good...she arched up so she could get a good look as I licked her clean... she came like crazy... over and over as I ate her...

After we slowed down and she started to nod off I realized... this guy is off tomorrow... and she wanted him real bad... there was something going to happen... I was working... she was off... I never saw her so hot before... and I knew her... what was I going to do...????

Well I didn't sleep so good that night... I worked on Saturdays... the wife didn't... I always fantasized about her with a hung black guy... and the movies I bought that she and I watched together told me she wanted to try it... I knew she would do it... and I knew I wanted to see it all... I didn't know what to do...

She woke me up so I could get ready for work... and told me she was going to her friends upstairs to have coffee... her single friend that we always heard getting fucked by guys... that turned her on too... listening... and I bet she was going to tell her about the hot time we had last night... she went up in only my robe... nothing under it... so I knew something was up... this guy across the hall was around 6-4 or 6-5 at least and built... he always was working on his car in front of the building... or washing it...

Well I had to know... so I made it look like I was going to work and called in... I actually left and drove around to the parking lot of the shopping center right behind the apt building... I snuck back in and sat in out huge triple size closet and waited... the bedroom being right off the hallway and right by the front door...

You always could hear someone in the hallway outside from the bedroom and today wasn't any different... I heard his door slam across the hall and than I heard my wife talking... she was saying how I had left for work and not fixed the overhead light in the bedroom again... she asked if he could help her... as she opened our door... I could see them walk in the door and he was looking her up and down as she was showing lots of cleavage and leg with the robe almost open all the way... she said she was so short she really couldn't reach the light... but jumped up on the bed taking his hand to steady her... she said since he had his boots on she better try to fix it...

Well it only took a second for her to play this out and she fell right on her ass legs spread wide as she was falling... I saw her glistening pussy...and her pussy lips yawned wide open... I never saw her so wet... he just stood there his mouth wide open and stared right into her pussy... she looked up at him and said like what you see... as she licked her lips...

I never saw her look like such a slut... I was hard as a rock... she knew what she was doing as she reached out with her left foot and slid it over his bulge that was getting huge now... with her other hand she reached around under her ass and slipped a finger in her pussy from underneath... she looked so sexy... I heard her say to him I bet you just have all the white ladies after that big black cock don't you...

Well... he woke up from his trance after that... and grabbed her tit and said no but I heard about white bitchs like you... I always wanted one too he added as he slid his hand down her stomach to her pussy and pushed a finger in deep... I started to get scared for her and then she moaned out a loud yes and grinded down on his finger... she pleaded with him... let me see that big black cock...

He pulled back to unbuckle his pants... it was like a fucking tent I never thought she would handle it if it was as big as it looked... she was pulling on her nipple hard as he started to pull down those pants... and with her other hand she was pumping two fingers in her pussy fast and hard... then it happened... it popped out... as he stood next to the bed... it was at least 10 inches... her hands stopped... she was in the trance now and moved like it... she was whispering to him use me... make me please you as she stared at it and moved off the bed... he grabbed her head as she moved down to her knees... what a size contrast... she always had a problem with my size and here she was practically begging to suck off this huge black cock... she wouldn't take her eyes off it as she started to lick the huge purple head... the best part was that I was only about 4 or 5 feet away now as she tried to take him in her mouth...

I never saw her so intent on sucking cock... he was even bigger now and she took about half in her and was moaning so load I bet the friend upstairs could hear... she was moaning yes and for him to use his black cock in her anyway he wanted... he was so horny he didn't want to wait for her to get him off and was jacking off holding her hair in his other hand...

Pulling her hair back as he prevented her from getting that big cock in her mouth... she was salivating all over the huge thing...and I looked down at her pussy she was dripping right onto the wood floor... then I saw what I didn't believe... he was starting to drip pre-cum and she dove right after it...licking the head like a wild animal... she reached around and stuffed two finger in her pussy from behind... and then put one in her ass...

WOW... I never would have thought she would like that... He couldn't take that anymore than I could... and he really took command as he pulled her up by her armpits... thumbs digging into her tits as he hauled her up her legs like rubber... he put her right on her back... her legs were as wide as possible... kicked out of his pants and stepped towards that wet pussy... she grabbed her ankles and stared right at that huge weapon... I swear she was dripping juices... they actually flowed down to her asshole...

I had been jacking off of course... and completely lost it as his cock head touched her pussy lips... he slapped the head on her pussy as I shot my first hot load all over my hand... she was moaning please put it in me... please split me open with that big black cock... I was still hard as a rock as I saw him start to ease the head in and stretch her lips wide apart... she let go of her ankles and started to pull on her own hair thrashing her head back and forth as she was urging him to fuck her deep...

He got half way in and she started to scream out...Yes... please get it all in me now... that was all it took as he pushed in... she started to jerk around... pushed down for more and I saw her juices flow out and knew she was coming... she arched her back and grinded down to him... then took him all... he moved directly on her buried deep in her pussy... her hips rotating... he grabbed her arms above her head and she lost it completely... it was like last night and she screamed out fuck me hard please... as hard as you can...

He held her tight and started to pound into her... all I saw was a blur of a black ass as he fucked my hot wife's pussy fast and hard and she moaned that this was the hottest cock she ever had... he started to groan real loud as she woke up from her orgasmic funk... she was crazed... she pleaded with him to let her see his cum... she said the first time I have to see it... taste it... she was begging... and I was cumming again... my balls pumping out cum for the second time... as I saw him pull out and her stretched out pussy hot foamy cum all over her and his cock...

He said here you go baby and moved up over her chest... she put her mouth over the head just in time as he started to shoot a huge wad out... I never saw her eat cum so intently...she needed it...and he pumped it out of his cock all over her face... she was scooping it up with her fingers swallowing every drop... savoring it... as I watched and my cock pumped out dry heaves it was so hot to watch... he shot so much it was on her forehead... he wiped it off with his cock and but the huge thing back in her mouth... her pussy looked like it was yawning for more of his cock... all she wanted was to drink his cum... she looked so happy as she cleaned him off... she was rubbing some into her tits as he came out of his stupor... said something like I got to go baby as she was rubbing circles around her clit with her fingers...

I don't even think she heard him as he was pulling on his pants cock dangling out in front she smiled staring at it as it went away into his pants... she closed her eyes and leaned back starting another fingering session... which I have taken video of... I love to see her play with her pussy... he was spent though and left quickly...

I was getting cramped up and was about to come out and confront her when there was a knock at the door... she sprang up and grabbed the robe... it was the friend upstairs... she walked out with her and went upstairs... but I did hear my them start to talk... she said she heard her screaming...my wife said that it was the biggest cock she ever saw in her life... she even said she drank his cum and it was just like she (the friend) said... I guess she talked my wife into tasting cum from the way they were talking... I heard my wife say that next time she will feel him cum in her pussy... and that she couldn't wait till she felt him shoot deep in her... after all that is her favorite...

Mine Too... How 'bout ya'll...??