One of the Girls Ch. 01

Story Info
Planning the trip and the flight to estasy.
1.8k words
3.92
12.5k
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/09/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1 The planning and the plane trip

One of the girls

There we were at our bi-weekly Saturday gathering of 10 friends... All single, not attached. 6 girls and 4 men but as far as I knew none of us had any sexual relations with each other. This was a special night, we had a drawing, well the girls were having a drawing to see which 4 were to spend 7 nights in Aruba on an exclusive resort (clothing goes, I think more like anything goes)... The four winning girls were Amanda, Barbara, Clara and Denise. We all drank to their winning and I stayed on to draft all the rules for them. The voted Amanda the President of the club and I was the secretary. A very fun title as I got to write all the rules but was not on the list goes to.

So I went home and wrote the rules:

Rule #1: The President would decide the dress code every day by writing it on the chalk board the night before.

Rule #2: There were 2 bedrooms, which meant 2 per room. The roommates would change every 2 days.

Rule #3: No pubic hair.

Rule #4: The President decided what was allowed and that was that.

The next Saturday, I presented the 4 girls with the rules. That was when Denise told us she could not get away from work. The remaining 3 girls were in a quandary as to what to do. I said don't fret it, it can't be that hard, just one of the girls. I went to order another round for the group and hit the head.

When I returned Amanda said, Bob, we are faced with a unique opportunity. We leave in less than a week and we are down one mate. If you think it is not that hard (to be one of the girls), we want to give you a great opportunity, you fill in for Denise. I thought, smiled, thought of the fun and said why not.

That is when Amanda reminded me of the rules and that she was President. I was so fine with this, just a great time with 3 other women for 7 nights. They voted and agreed. That was Saturday. Amanda said her first order of business was to have everyone packed and at her house next Thursday night so they could catch the flight the next morning. She said be at her house at 7PM.

So I packed my bag with the regular, shorts, underwear, swim trunks, shirts, a zipped bag for toiletries, camera...

I arrived at Amanda's at 7 on Thursday. The 3 girls were already lit and happy on wine when I got there. Amanda said ok, as President she wanted to make sure no one gained weight on the trip so it is weigh and measure time... Amanda handed me a flexible tape measure, pen and paper. Each girl stripped to their bra and panties for the weigh in. I recorded their weight and took great pride in measuring their bust, waist and hip sized.

Then Amanda said, ok Bob, it is your turn. I told them, ok and stepped to the scale. They all said, wait, and take the jeans off so we can weigh you properly. I stated that I needed to go in the other room to get some shorts on.

Amanda shook her finger at me and said, as President, she would not allow anyone being shy and demanded that I drop my jeans right there. I striped out of my shirt and slowly removed my jeans leaving me naked from head to toe.

The girls got quiet for about 15 seconds when I turned around. I was not the genius of the school but I did have one redeeming quality. My cock was (when they measured 7 inches long) they weighed me, measured me including my cock and Amanda noticed that I was not shaven so she told Barbara and Clara to take me to the bathroom to shave me. I smiled and went with them.

They had me sit on the tub side and took warm water over my cock and soaped it up. In fact they took their time soaping me up which of course caused my cock to come to attention of course. They proceeded to shave 3 inches above my cock, around my cock, my balls and then as a surprise my entire ass area including the crack.

When I returned for Amanda's inspection, she smiled and said, very nice. As long as it is up, let's measure it. She gave it a few strokes to ensure it was nice and hard and proceeded to measure it with Barbara. Wow, Bob, that is a nice one, 9" long. Not bad at all. Amanda also mentioned at this time that she and girls did some shopping and she had replaced all my clothes with the ones they bought. Amanda added, I am President and that is that.

I did not bother looking in, I was sure it was full of the newest fashions. It was bed time so Amanda and Clara slept in Amanda's bedroom while Clara slept in the spare room and me on the couch.

Early at 6AM I was awaken by Clara who said it was my turn in the shower. I dragged myself in and took my bag. When I was out of the shower, my bag was gone but an outfit was on the counter. It consisted of a white tee shirt "Polo" brand and a pair of shorts that were of jean material, white in color (and no shorts).

When I tried them on, they were a bit tight; my cock was tucked to the right and was noticeable a bit, well a lot. I exited the bathroom and the girls were dressed the same as me (how sweet) Barbara said look "one of the girls" all 4 alike. The girls were busy eating a snack for breakfast, Amanda told me to get a quick bite and take the vitamin she had on the counter. She said it was a pill to stop me from getting sick from the water and I would have one each day. (Actually it was 100 MG of Viagra).

So off we went to the airport. We were standing in line almost ready to board when I was beginning to feel my cock was very sensitive. I just wrote it off to tight shorts and the fact that I was with 3 incredible women. I sat next to Amanda, I had the window seat.

The plane took off and because I was tired, I took a pillow and leaned it against the window and put a blanket over me. Amanda asked if I could share the blanket and she slide it over her, moved the arm rest up and slid next to me to relax. A few minutes later I felt her hand on my leg between my knee and my waist. She smiled at me and said she was glad I was coming to be one of the girls but there was something I should know.

She said that the 3 of them were ready to get wild this week and anything goes. Do you understand Bob? I said I guess, and she said, good as she then slid her hand up to begin to stroke my sensitive cock.

She was very soft as she rubbed her hand up and down the length. I was happy that the cabin lights had dimmed. She reminded me that she was President and that she had to be sure I was a loyal subject. I said of course I am. She said, good then I demand you remove your shorts and give them to me.

My eyes got wide and I said here, now? She said of course. I was shocked, she said; no questioning the President, remember? I smiled and tried to quietly remove my shorts, which I did and I handed them to her. She took them, rolled them up and put them in her hand bag. She smiled from ear to ear as she then returned to stroke my cock; of course between her stroking, me being naked and the Viagra, it was a rock.

She excused herself and when she did, Clara sat next to me. I had the blanket over my body and tried to be calm. Clara asked if I could see NY from the window. I looked out the window to see and she leaned over to see also, as she did, she let her hand graze from right to left over my crotch area where she found my cock. She continued to lean over to see NY as she grabbed my cock from the outside. She was also smiling from ear to ear.

She soon got up and then Barbara took her place. She said I looked all warm and cozy and she got under the blanket and rolled on her side to face me and of course her hand found my cock under the blanket. She followed down to my balls (I should add it had been a slow season for sex and I had not had sex of jerked off for 2 months). She massaged my balls for some time and then looked around.

Everyone had settled down, the flight attendants were not around so she took a few seconds to bob her head down and suck my cock right there. Now my cock was even harder. She rose up, and said she was thirsty and raised the call button for the attendant.

She ordered a coke and the attendant also brought two small bowls of nuts. She placed a bowl on the tray for Clara and then leaned over to put a bowl on my tray but I did not have a tray so she smiled as she accidently dropped the nuts on my blanket in my lap. She said she was sorry and before I could stop her, she was picking the nuts that had spilt. She looked me in the eye as she gathered the nuts and also by no mistake rubbed my cock through the blanket. Was there anyone that did not know of my issue on this plane? The attendant left soon and Clara kept a slow constant stroke on my cock.

A few hours later the attendant said prepare for landing so Clara got up so Amanda could return to her seat. The attendant also said, please put all pillows and blankets in the overhead compartment. Clara quickly grabbed my blanket and there it was, my cock still hard and 10" long, I grabbed a magazine quickly to cover up what I could. Amanda sat down and asked how the ride was. I begged her to return my shorts. She smiled and slowly took them out of her bag. At the same time the attendant strolled by to observe. She smiled and said all toys must be put away. I slipped the shorts up my legs and tired to tuck right but with my cock the way it was to the right meant a bit up and right which when zipped up, there was no doubt it was still hard and visible. What a plane trip.