One of Them Days

Story Info
Master fixes wife's rough day.
2.7k words
4.52
30.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mstrspet
mstrspet
84 Followers

Things have been going really well for Trish, Chris and the children. It has been 4 months since their wedding. For the last couple of days even though she kept up with things Trish just didn't feel herself. Remembering her agreement with her Master to tell him at all times when it feels like the cycle is changing on her she needed to talk to him.

The kids knew there was a private room in the garage for them. They knew it seemed to be more of a special place for their mom to go and hide when she needed to. They didn't mind at all that it was kept private. They hadn't seen their mom this together ever.

Dinner was already finished and kitchen cleaned. The kids were in the living room watching TV and Trish was in the big tub in their master bathroom trying to relax but feeling blue. Chris had been watching TV with the kids and thought Trish was taking a bit longer then normal for a shower so he went to check on her.

When he got in the bedroom he seen the door to the bathroom wasn't completely shut so he walked up to it and knocked and called out to her.

"Precious, can I come in?"

She softly said, "Sure."

When he walked in she was in the big tub and not the shower. She was in bubbles and had her head lying on the side of the tub on a rolled up towel.

"Are you ok baby?"

She just kind of shrugged. He knew she didn't mean it disrespectfully. It looked more like she was trying not to cry.

"It doesn't look like you are very sure precious. Is there anything I can do love?"

He had sat down by her and started caressing her head. She lifted her head off the towel and laid it on his leg. He knew now something was wrong.

He took her head and gently laid it back on the towel. He got up and took his shirt off and kneeled on the floor next to her. He took a scroungie and put some liquid soap on it, lathered it up and started washing her. He let the bubble bath water out. As it was draining he turned the water on and used the sprayer to rinse her off.

He asked her to sit up and he used the sprayer to wet her hair. He lathered, rinsed, conditioned and rinsed again. When he went to get a large towel he also got a clean wash cloth. He used the wash cloth to wash her face. He turned all the water off and helped her stand up. He wrapped the towel around her and then lifted her out of the tub and carried her to the bed.

He set her on the bed and grabbed one of her big plush bath robes. He stood her up took the towel off and placed her robe on her. He towel dried her hair then sat behind her and brushed her hair. She loved it when he bathed her and brushed her hair. He got up and took his pants off and was now only in his boxers. He climbed on the bed and sat against the headboard.

"Come to me love"

She crawled over to him and he immediately embraced her.

"Has something happened love or are you just feeling blue today?"

She answered, "Nothing has happened. I just feel like I want to cry"

"Are you upset about anything, or been thinking of things in the past that has made you sad?"

"My brain has been in over drive for the last day or so. I usually just blow it off because it is part of me. My brain always jumps from one thought to the next and it runs away but I can usually tune it out."

"Has there been anything you haven't been able to tune out this time?"

"Not really. I just feel what I call yucky."

"Is there anything I can do precious?"

"You being here and the bath are great. I was going to talk to you tonight when we went to bed about how I have been feeling"

"Well I thought you were taking longer then usual for your shower and was missing you and wanted to come and check on you."

She smiled. "By the time I was ready to take my shower I knew it was time to tell you because it was getting to me."

"Baby you do not have to wait that long to tell me. I wish you would tell me the very first time the emotions or thoughts begin to bother you."

"The past two days I guess during my chores my mind flows off to old places. By the time the kids get here and I am doing dinner I can push it away and pull myself back out. Then in the evenings when you hold me I always feel better. Tonight was the first night I have felt like I couldn't pull out of the yucky's."

"I am glad I came to check on you."

"Me too, I feel better just having you here with me"

"You think you will be ok for a minute so I can go tell the kids we are going to bed?"

"I'll be ok as long as you come back" She smiles.

"I will be back precious."

He grabbed his robe out of the bathroom and put it on. He went to the kids and told them they were turning in for the evening. He told them their mom is fine but she is feeling a little blue so she won't be back out. They came and hugged him goodnight and he locked the house up.

Michelle asked if they could go hug mom.

"Sure, I'm sure she would like that."

She knocked on the door. "Mom, Can we come in?"

"Yes come on in."

The kids walked over hugged and kissed her goodnight and David said he hoped she felt better soon.

"I will be fine. Don't worry. Goodnight babies."

"Night mom" they both said.

They told Chris goodnight one last time when they met him in the hall and they went to their bedrooms.

Chris returned to their Master bedroom to his precious one and locked the door.

"I told you I would be back love"

He undressed as she watched. She smiled and welcomed him back to their bed. She was still in her bath robe but was now under the covers. He pulled the blankets back down and looked at her. He smiled as he got back on the bed and straddled her legs. He didn't sit down on her. He untied her robe and let it lay open. He leaned down and kissed her lips then her neck.

"If you want me to stop just say so precious"

She looked up at him and said, "I don't want you to stop Master."

He kissed down her neck and to her chest. He gently reached his hands under her and lifted her up. He slipped the robe completely off of her but let it stay under her on the bed.

He laid her back down on the bed. He began kissing her again and made it to her right breast. He circled her nipple slowly and she moaned. He licked across to her left breast and circled her nipple and nibbled and tugged on it. She arched her back and rose up to him. He raised his left hand to her right breast and gently squeezed and massages it as he continued to nibble and suck on her left breast. He reversed sides and began nibbling on her right nipple and massaging her left breast.

She whined, moaned and whimpered.

He brought his mouth to the spot between both breasts and massaged both in his hands gently. He knows too much stimulation will cause more hormones to be off balanced so he leaves her breast and kisses her.

When he faces her he sees a tear running down the corner of her eye. He wiped her tears and kissed her nose.

"Are you ok my precious?"

"Yes Master. I love you"

"I love you too precious."

"Why are you crying baby?"

"I don't know. I love having your skin touching mine. It feels very good."

He knows it is the hormones but he wanted to give her an opportunity to talk if she wanted to.

He went to lift up.

"No Master, please don't go"

"I'm not going precious. I just want to get something. I will be right back."

She turned over on her side and pulled the robe back on her to cover up. He went to the bathroom and got the cinnamon oil. It smells like cinnamon, is edible and slightly warms when applied to the skin and massaged in. He brought it back to the bedroom.

He kneeled down on the floor beside her. He caressed her hair. He gently nudged her shoulder to lay her on her back.

"Scoot over to the middle of the bed precious."

She scooted and as she did she suddenly thought how much she loves having a pet name from him that he uses. She also loves that he uses it often. She moved over and he slid the robe with her.

He got up and kneeled on the bed between her legs and moved her robe so it is off and opened again. She opened her legs wide for him without him asking. As bad as she felt she loves to show herself to him.

"You are beautiful precious. You please me very much."

He wants to make her feel better. He is going to treat her without there being anything in it for him. He is going to give her a full body massage with the cinnamon oil.

She doesn't know what he is planning. She reaches down and opens herself before him. He sets the oil down on the bed behind him and puts his plans off for the moment.

He smiles at her with a very pleased look.

"What do you want my little precious?"

She doesn't answer but she takes one finger and circles her clit. She knows it pleases him when she does this for him.

He knows that it is pleasing to her to show him all of her especially when she climaxes.

He waits and watches.

She uses one hand to hold herself open and one to touch and insert a finger in her entrance. She removes her finger and uses her wetness to caresses and press into her clit.

He is becoming very aroused watching his precious one before him. He knows that if he can allow her to express herself here, this could pull her out of the blues. He is very pleased that even though she is not feeling herself she wants so much to please him.

He gently massages her thighs as she continues to caress and stimulate herself. She lifts her bottom to him just slightly. This usually means she wants his help. He slid one finger inside of her.

She whispered and moaned, "Thank You Master"

He slid his finger in and out and she met his finger lifting her hips to him.

"You want another precious?"

"Ohhh Yes Master please."

He inserted another finger. They both moaned as he pressed his fingers deeply inside of her. She lifted and rocks her hips to meet his fingers.

He reached behind himself and opened the flip top of the oil and dripped just a couple of drops on her clit as she rubbed it.

She whimpered as the heat caused her to almost instantly explode. She was holding it wanting to feel him stroking her and pressing so deep inside of her. He curled his fingers upward a little as he stroked her knowing it would without doubt hit her internal g-spot.

She moaned, "Ohhh Master, it feels so good...ohhh"

"Cum for me precious, I want to see it flow out of you."

After only one or two strokes she stopped stroking her clit and grabbed under both thighs and curled up as she grunted and moaned out and squeezed his fingers.

"That's my girl. Give me some more, baby."

She leaned back and lifted her hips completely off the bed and pressed into his hand. He slipped his fingers out and ran them up and down in between her folds.

He opened her up and watched her muscles contract and her juices flowing out of her. She lowered her hips and moaned trying to steady her breathing. He released her and leaned down on her gently and kissed her.

"Was that what you wanted my baby?"

She whimpered as she nodded yes.

He just laid there, held her for a moment, kissed and comforted her.

He was petting her face and stroking her hair when she said, "Master?"

"Yes my baby?"

"Can I...?"

"Can you what baby?"

She had never asked this before in all the months they have been married. He has taken her this way before but she never asked.

"Can I please ride on top?"

"Are you sure?"

"I am very sure. I would really love it if I could."

He kissed her deeply and passionately. He slowly lifted off of her. He got in a nearly sit up position on the bed leaning on the head board.

She slowly straddled him. She was holding onto the headboard as he had her hips and guided her completely down on his hard shaft. She quivered and cum just having him fill her. As he felt her pubic bone touch his he pressed her hips down and lifted to her and grinded deep inside.

"Ohh Master... Thank You"

"Thank you precious"

He started caressing her back and sides and let her ride as she requested. She used the headboard to steady herself as she lifted and slid back down on top of him. She pivoted her hips back and forth grinding deeper and deeper. Her hips were gyrating in small circles as she stroked him up and down stroke after stroke.

"Ohh Yes Precious"

He slid his hands down to her hips and started lifting to meet her strokes. She squeezed as if she was milking him as she cum all over him. She kept on riding up and down. She picked up the pace and they both moaned. She arched her back a little and kept pushing into him harder and harder.

Without missing a stroke they both started sliding down the bed. He grabbed her hips and she leaned over him. She moaned and whimpered at each stroke. Each time she came down on him the head of his manhood was in the perfect position to stroke her g-spot.

Neither of them stopped the pace as her multiple orgasms began.

"Ohh Please don't stop Master. Ohh Ohhh Ohhhhh"

With heavy breathing he said, "I won't my precious."

He was near his time and kept the pace. He pounded her hips down on him. After only moments his warmth exploded against her special spot and she started pressing and squeezing with all she had.

He squeezed her cheeks as he keeps her down on him. They grinded their pelvic bones together. She rocked back and forth and milked all he had to give her. She dropped and laid on his chest exhausted, sweaty and her heart pounding.

He ran his hands on her butt and lifted to her as he pressed her hips to him. He relaxed on the bed and began caressing her back and moving her hair off her face. She began to cry.

"Shhhh my precious"

As good as it felt he was afraid of this. He laid his hand on her face and held her close. She laid there softly crying on his chest then after a few moments drifted off to sleep.

He pulled a pillow behind his head and then a sheet over the both of them. He let her sleep lying right on top of him with himself still inside of her.

She had said before that she would love to sleep with him inside of her that it would be the ultimate closeness.

She fell asleep with that ultimate closeness.

Once again she would wake knowing he was there for her when she needed him.

This is an episode following the book "Only in the fairy tale, does a girls dream come true" By: precious

mstrspet
mstrspet
84 Followers