One of These Days... Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you coming or not?" his voice came from just outside the door.

"Cumming?" she blurted out, trembling as the soap had just reached her recently parted lips. Her fingers bit into the bar of soap, her nails digging into the surface as she held it tightly against her slit. Rubbing it up and down for what seemed like forever.

"Can you hear me? I said are you coming? I already started the car...argh... you and your showers." He smiled secretly outside the door, imagining it was see through all the way to her naked body. She was so close, yet so far and that was just the way it had to be. He sighed and rapped his fingers on the door again.

"I'm cumming daddy! I'm cumming really soon!" she screamed out in half a moan. The soap suds poured down her leg. Her thighs slightly parted, she grinded the bar high against her slit. It easily parted her lips, mingling with the water and running smoothly up and down the length of her heated pussy. She gasped, biting her lip to keep anymore than that from coming out. He was so close. She squeezed her thighs together, dropping the soap and pushing two fingers inside. Her tight walls eagerly parted against her finger tips. Then a spasm clenched her insides around her hooked fingers. Her body throbbed with heat; expanding out from between her legs and bubbling across every inch of her skin.

“Oh…. Oh my….I’m cummming daddy! I swear I’m cumining!” Her voice echoed back to her, sounding like a disjointed moan in her ears. Her legs shook and she clutched at the shower curtain for support. Steam was slowly filling the room and her lungs; she gasped breathless. Her eyes fluttered, catching onto the green ducks merrily printed on the near-clear shower curtain.

The shower head joined the soap on the bottom of the bathtub. The fountain of water teased wet streams down her leg. As the nails drove past her splitting swollen lips, she bent over to let the shower kiss upon her slit. The water so warm, feeling like a thousand fingers against her. She shuddered, concentrating on getting her two fingers in deeper. Her nails grazed lightly against her tight inner walls, tingling rather than bruising. The water mingled with her juices, streaming down her legs as she wobbled on her feet. Her fingers were deeper than ever, prying apart her slit and pumping quickly in and around with metronome consistency.

"Are you sure you're coming? I don't hear anything that sounds like you're getting ready." the impatience wasn't feigned. He didn't want to miss out on this....gift. She may never want to do this with him again.

From the moment, she was old enough to complain openly, she'd bought her own clothing right down to the underwear that she spirited into the house and under his nose. The size and cut of some of her pairs were reckless, but that was just since college started. He couldn't quite complain now that she was grown-up. The thin line of a thong or tiny cut of a bikini was just what the doctor ordered to bring all her good spots to attention.

The door burst open suddenly, and she dashed out and past him. He turned fast and caught a glimpse of her bare butt as she slipped into her room. Inside, she mulled the towel against her stringy wet hair. Soap suds still glistened on the silky black hair splayed beside her puffy lips.

"I told you I was cumming...." she said with a quirky smile. He couldn't hear her or see her, but one of these days he will. The conjecture produced another: maybe today was one of those days.

------------------------------------

Wow a 9 page tease. I’m so cruel and heartless not to include at least one page of sex.

I would have, but alas that’d have been page #10, and the budding mathematician in me wants to write in perfect squares.

Don’t worry though.

All good things come in threes.

--| Butterfly Lies

12