One of These Nights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thrust into her hungry pussy a few more times before I let loose like a cannon firing round after round.

I lay there with her still sitting on my shaft, watching Jamie, and as I watched him getting sucked off, and my softening cock hardened again, still inside her, still sheathed in its condom. Jamie came in her mouth for his third time and looked completely spent. He went back to the couch to relax. I lifted her off my cock and pushed her over onto her hands and knees, exchanging my used condom for my last condom in the process. I didn't wait for an invitation, I got up behind her and I rudely sank my full dick into her pussy. She felt so good. Her pussy had me well lubed.

But feeling the need for variety, I pulled my slick dick out of her pussy and I rammed it up her ass. I discovered instantly that this girl was no ass virgin. I sank into her shit hole as easy as into her pussy. Even so her rosebud was still tighter than her cunt. I counted my strokes until I got to one hundred and then I pulled out, pulled my condom off, and started jerking my cock.

I grunted loudly as a thick wad of sticky, hot cum shot out the end of my dick and landed perfectly onto her upturned ass. Then my dick twitched again, another load of semen firing out the end and landing even further up her back. My balls pumped more of it up my shaft, and it rained down onto her, gathering in a little pool. I grunted and groaned, jerking with my hand, forcing the last of my cum from the tip of my hard cock.

When I was done I fell onto the floor beside her, smiling. She turned her head to me, melting against my body. When she saw my smile, she smiled back. I kissed her, our lips smacking together.

"That was great," I told her.

Jamie was completely relaxed and nearly asleep on the couch, so Cathy and I left him to go take a shower. While we were under the spray we started soaping each other's bodies down. I kneeled down to lick her cleansed pussy lips. She still tasted marvelous.

I moved up and kissed over her belly button, and then kissed the top of her pussy. I placed my mouth over her crotch and sucked her sensitive lips into my mouth, pulling them outward from her body. I ran my tongue up and down them rapidly. Cathy closed her eyes and moaned, feeling the pleasure from my mouth.

"Do you have another condom?" she asked me, panting, looking down at me with those gorgeous eyes.

"No," I said truthfully, having given Jamie my other one.

"Shit," she said sounding disappointed.

Her back was pressed against shower wall.

"You make me so horny," I groaned into her pussy.

Her pussy was fully in my view, with its two pink, swollen lips. My tongue snaked out and I licked from the bottom of her slit up to the top, gathering her flowing juices on my tongue.

"Oh, God!" she moaned, placing her hand on the back of my head.

She squatted a little, parting her legs wider and giving herself to me fully. I slipped my tongue inside her cunt, my hands squeezing her ass cheeks and holding her steady. My tongue nudged her clit, and I felt her shiver. I licked at her clit lightly, my tongue wiggling over top of it, teasing it. She closed her eyes as I ate her out. I kissed and sucked her swollen lips, watching them shake at my touch. Suddenly, I spun her around.

She bent over before me, leaning on her arms against the wall. Cathy presented her pussy to me once again. I grabbed her ass cheeks and spread them apart, exposing her asshole to me, but also exposing the pink lips of her vagina underneath. I buried my face in her ass, my tongue sliding up inside her hot treasure, tasting her. My hands were squeezing at her ass as I slowly ran my tongue down to the bottom of her slit, and then the skin that ran between her pussy and her asshole. I could see her tight little asshole that I'd recently violated, just an inch from my face, and I let my tongue continue its course, licking closer to her other hole.

Her pussy flooded then. I slowly ran my tongue around her little hole, not penetrating, but just circling. I pulled back and kissed one of her ass cheeks, and then the other. Staring at her asshole, I stuck my tongue out and lapped at it. She sighed.

Burying my face in between her cheeks, I slipped my tongue into her asshole, licking all around it. She squirmed before me, feeling my tongue twirl around in an unfamiliar spot. I pulled it out, and sucked her pussy lips into my mouth, burying my nose in her asshole.

"Oh, yes..." she sighed as my tongue licked at her sensitive slit.

Bending over further, I was able to suck her clit into my mouth. She groaned and began to subtly ram her ass back against my face as I ate her out from behind. My tongue flecked across her clit even faster, my lips sucking on it lightly at the same time. She moaned, rubbing her ass and pussy in my face as she came.

She groaned again as her orgasm overwhelmed her.

I was desperately trying to hang onto her clit, but she was writhing too much. I let go, moving my face back out of the way. I stood up behind her, my almost ten inch cock at full hardness. She remained bent over, helpless before me.

Fuck the condom, I thought.

Without wasting any time, I placed the fat head of my cock at the entrance to her pulsating, wet vagina. She caught her breath when she felt my head touch her lips, but she didn't try and stop me. Her legs subtly parted a little further for me. I had to crouch down a little, but I managed to force the head of my cock back inside her willing pussy.

"Fuck, yes," I groaned, as I squeezed into her, stretching her wide open.

Once I had an inch of my dick inside her, I grabbed the soft sides of her hips and pulled her towards me. At the same time, I pushed forward. The result was that I was able to jockey my thick manhood all the way inside her hot cunt in one forceful stroke.

She grunted, sighing, "You're so big..."

I was pressed against her ass, my entire cock buried inside her. She was bent over helpless, impaled, as streams of water from the shower poured over us. I loved how her ass looked pressed against my naked body like that. I also loved how hot her vagina looked stretched around my entire rod. Holding the sides of her ass, I slowly pulled out of her, watching the pink of her pussy lips pull outward along with the hard flesh of my cock.

I slammed back into her, causing her cheeks to shake.

"Yes," she cried.

I couldn't take it anymore. I had to fuck this woman, and I had to fuck her intensely and relentlessly. Holding the sides of her ass in a death-grip, I began to slam myself against her violently.

My long pole glided quickly up into her over and over again. The rhythmic slap, slap, slap, slap, slap, slap, slap, slapping noises came rapidly and could be heard over the spray from the shower. I rammed himself against her sexy ass over and over again. I loved watching her ass cheeks shake with each hurried impact.

Her cries rang out through the bathroom as she took my monster cock deep inside her cunt over and over. I could feel my hard tool bounce off the back wall of her cervix with every thrust.

"It feels so good!" she whined, "Your balls are hitting my clit...oh, fuck...it's so good...."

Her words just made me want to fuck even harder. I pounded her with all my might, and not only was I sliding along the sensitive walls of her pussy even faster, but my balls were smacking off her clit more frequently, pushing her back to the edge. She was silent, unable to breath.

Finally, she let out a long, loud moan, cumming ever which way. Cathy was pushing her ass backwards against me, trying desperately to keep me inside her. The inner walls of her pussy were convulsing around my pistoning cock. Suddenly, I slipped my long cock out of her. Before she could even recover, I grabbed her and spun her around. Lifting her by her ass, I picked her up.

"Put it inside you," I instructed her.

She was my slave. Unable to help herself, she reached beneath her ass and grabbed my hard cock that was poking at her pussy. She immediately placed it firmly in her needy entrance, her pussy gripping down on me straight away. I lowered her down on my dick, watching her eyes close in ecstasy and feeling that moist warmth slowly engulf me. I lowered her until the lips of her vagina were wrapped around the base of my thick cock. She opened her eyes and looked at me. All I could see was desire.

I was so deep inside her.

She kissed me, then she kissed me again, tongue darting into my mouth. I pinned her up against the wall and began to slowly slide my dick in and out of her.

She began to moan, breaking the kiss as I slid up into her even faster. I had her ass in my death grip, watching her expression as I fucked her hard against the shower wall. Her feet were bouncing off my ass helplessly as she continued to take my cock with each thrust. Her pussy was so hot and tight, and she was moaning erotically in my ear, kissing at my cheek.

I didn't think I would last for much longer, we were rutting like animals.

I fucked Cathy with all my might, really with all the power I was capable of, drilling my rod deep inside her twat over and over again as her cries grew increasingly louder. I could feel my balls heating up, full of cum, and I gave her cunt a few more hard thrusts to bring myself to the edge.

Suddenly, the need came upon me, and I slid my long dick all the way inside her pussy, but this time I held it there, and unleashed a thick torrent of cum inside her. She closed her eyes. I knew it was wrong, but I was enjoying the feeling of my seed firing into her pussy. I twitched inside her again as another rope of semen shot into her eager cunt. I moaned, kissing at her cheek as more of my cum streamed out of me and into her. I was pressing myself against her, letting all of my juice flow into her hungry vagina.

We were left gasping for breath as my cock softened inside her. I continued to hold her against the wall.

"I'm on the pill, you know," she told me, after she caught her breath, and I let out a sigh of relief.

I lifted her up a little, feeling my softened, but still firm dick slip out of her full pussy with an audible sound.

"I have to go," I said.

"Will I see you again?" she asked.

"Anytime you want darlin," I told her, meaning it.

When we got dressed I went out to collect Jamie. He was still half asleep and a little dazed. We got back to our dorm room at around four o'clock in the morning.

Cathy had been exactly what Jamie had needed. He'd been baptized in the fires of her pussy and he was a changed man.

I was still the same old stud I ever was though, and I woke up the next afternoon to an ache in my head. But, man, a pain like that meant it had been one hell of a time the night before. It came back to me in a rush.

I got up to take a shower so I could face the morning. When I got out of the bathroom Jamie was sitting on the edge of his bed holding his head in his hands.

"Oh, man, what the fuck...," he moaned, "I have such a fucking hangover."

"I'm not surprised, man, the shit you drank last night."

"Did that really happen?" he asked, a twinkle suddenly appearing in his eyes, "Did we really...um, I mean...was I dreaming?"

"Man, you fucked her," I told him, laughingly, "And she sucked you off twice. That sure was one hell of a good time."

"It was, wasn't it?" he said grinning, "I don't know what the fuck I was waiting for all this time."

He got up to take his shower, but before he went into the bathroom, he asked, "Can we do it again?"

I nodded.

"Tonight?"

"Man," I said grinning, "Listen to you."

But I nodded enthusiastically all the same. I guess that's what happens when you hold out for so long and you get a taste of what you've been missing. All you want is more.

And the boy was insatiable.

Later that night we had managed to shake off the hangovers and head out to party. We decided on a strip club way out back on the interstate. There were a lot of folks in there already and a whole lot of eye candy, but it was obvious we weren't going to find any girls there. So we drove around for a little while more and Jamie remembered about a bar he heard of that was supposed to have a good girl-guy ratio. We drove over there, pulled up, and went in.

They had a great band and weren't carding so we both ordered some beers.

I figured whatever the case the night wouldn't be a total waste with alcohol. Jamie was eager enough, but I figured by this time if we hadn't met anyone, the chances were getting pretty slim that we would.

Just as I was about to give up hope, two women came over to the bar where we were sitting. The first one was a redhead, just a little shorter than me, standing about six feet. She was slender, but her ass wasn't bad and she had a great crooked little smile. She introduced herself as Angie and her friend was Michelle. Michelle was a platinum blond bottle job. She had tits the size of Dolly Parton's and an ample enough ass to keep a hockey team happy. She was built for sex, and pretty enough in her way.

They were the best prospects that we were likely to get, so we bought them some more beers, danced for a bit, and closed down the place. Michelle willingly suggested after last call that we go back to the house that the two girls shared together. These girls were older than us and I told Jamie not to let on about that fact.

I didn't want them to know that just more than twenty-four hours ago my roommate had been a virgin. God only knows what they might have thought.

I drove Angie in my truck and Michelle took Jamie in her car. The house we went to was a ways in the country, with plenty of privacy. Too bad they didn't have a hot tub though. Still Michelle put on some music and fixed us all something to drink. Angie offered to show me around the place. It was pretty big; I got a good view of a king-size bed in the back bedroom. At the time I wondered where the other bedroom was, but didn't dwell on it. When we got back to the living room Jamie and Michelle were making out on her couch.

Angie said, "Hold on a minute."

She put some music in the stereo. She pushed me onto the couch next to Jamie and Michelle got up and started dancing with Angie. They got into the sensual beat of the song, and started moving together running their hands over each other's bodies. Angie pulled off her shirt and Michelle began taking off hers too. They both slipped off each other's bras, letting Michelle's massive globes spill down the front of her. Angie's were full, but more firm and petite. They started kissing one another and fumbling with their jeans, finally slipping those off around their ankles until they were standing naked gracefully entwined together and kissing each other. Angie took control and pushed Michelle to the floor, moving her body so that they were in a sixty-nine position with Angie on all fours on top of Michelle. Angie's tongue darted in and out of Michelle's cunt. Michelle had thrust her head into Angie's pussy, using her hands to pull it closer to her face.

I heard a zipper and looked over to see Jamie pull his cock out of his pants.

He had the right idea, I thought, and I reached down to massage my own bulge.

Angie had started fingering her roommate who was letting out squeals of delight between her own mouthfuls of shaved pussy. The girls worked hard to get each other off and when they were finished they lay on the floor groping one another's bodies.

Jamie was the first to speak, "You girls are so fucking hot."

They looked up at us with gazes like panthers. I think it was the first time that they even realized we were still there. Angie had a fire in her eyes and she crawled over to me, sniffing around my crotch, her head moving like a snake. I unzipped my pants and pulled out my massive stick, watching her eyes lit up as she absorbed the sight. She dove right in taking me into her mouth, determined to swallow as much of my flesh as possible.

Michelle followed her friend's example and I watched as she took Jamie's prick into her mouth. I was very excited and Angie really knew her stuff. I paused her for a minute so I could undo my belt and slip my pants and boxers further down for better access. Jamie made grunting sounds and I turned to see his load fire into Michelle's waiting mouth. She licked up every drop.

Angie worked her tongue up and down my shaft licking my balls, furiously trying to take me all the way in, but finding my size impossibly daunting. I started to thrust at her mouth ready to explode. I pushed her head down and she placed my big mushroom head in her mouth, sucking to get to the creamy center. I couldn't help myself and fired a round into her mouth, but she sucked all the cum down like I was a straw. I leaned back when she'd finished, exhausted.

Michelle got up then and went into the back.

Angie got up to follow, but paused, turned to us and said, "Why don't you boys come on back?"

Eagerly I got up and took off my pants and my shirt. Jamie almost fell all over himself in his haste to undo his shirt buttons. When we two were naked we walked back to find the girls spooning again on the bed.

"Do we get a turn?" I asked them.

Angie spread her legs open for me and I move up onto the bed, pausing to play with her pussy. I used my index finger to fuck in and out of wet cunt. She made these little chirpy noises as I used my thumb to massage her clit.

Jamie decided to try eating Michelle out, his tongue experimentally exploring the unfamiliar territory. I could feel Angie finally tighten around my finger and felt an explosion of wetness. Michelle got up and left the room, finally coming back with a banana and slowly peeled it as we watched. She then placed the bare fruit between her pussy lips, pushing it inside her twat. When it was far enough in, she took it back out and she and Angie, slowly, savored every mouthful.

Not only were these chicks hot, they were kinky.

Angie began sucking on Michelle's tits, working them in her fingers. I couldn't believe my incredible luck in finding these two bisexual girls.

The girls had a box of condoms in the first drawer of the night stand next to the bed. Michelle reached out with her hand to stoke my iron hard cock, while her other hand slipped a newly opened rubber down my shaft. Angie moved her hand up and down on Jamie's pole, finally getting a rain coat on him as well.

The tension was getting stronger and I felt like I couldn't withstand the throbbing pressure in my balls any longer.

I tore Angie away from Michelle and laid her face down on the bed, moving over her with predatory speed. She squealed in delight at my forcefulness. Michelle, however, took the upper hand with Jamie. Laying him on his back she guided his stiff prick to a position underneath her and slowly lowered herself down his length, sighing as she descended. Meanwhile, I moved my cock along Angie's pussy teasing her as she had earlier teased me.

"Tell me you want it bitch," I say. "Let me hear you beg for it. Tell me you like hard cock better than pussy."

"Give me your hard cock," she moaned, "I want you to fuck me with that thing. Fuck me till I can't walk straight."

Talk dirty to me baby! I gave her what she asked for, forcefully slamming into her pussy, forcing my entire length into the wet snatch until I felt my balls slap against her ass. I pulled all the way out and slammed into her again. And again. Wanting, loving the feeling of that tight sheath enveloping me. From where I was I looked over at Jamie, watching him pull Michelle up and down his shaft. She started to holler in ecstasy.

"Take it!" he commanded her, "Fuck me bitch! Fuck me!"

"More," Angie called out to me, bringing my attention back where it belonged, "Harder! Fuck me harder!"

My finger moved down to rub Angie's asshole. I felt pretty lubed up and, without much hesitation, I slipped out of her sopping cunt and positioned myself at her back door. Then pushed forwards. I pushed, giving it the old college try, but I could only get about a quarter of my cock inside her.