One Of Those Days

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leaning down she captured his mouth and kissed him with all the passion she had, feeling the burn as their mouths joined and then became like one. He placed both hands under her ass and moved her to sit astride him. Her bare pussy pressed against his crotch, his erection hard and insistent against his trousers. They kissed for a long time, their hands roaming at will. He slid a hand from her ass, around her belly, making her gasp, then trailed it to her core, to that heat between her thighs. A finger lightly touching her hardened nub, caressing it, feeling her legs quiver as he did so. Sliding a finger along her slit he could feel her juices, slippery and warm. He put his finger to his mouth and tasted, an involuntary moan escaping as he licked them. She tasted of honey, warm and sweet. His hand went back to her pussy; he wanted more of her, so much more…

She shifted slightly on his lap, allowing better access to that part of her burning for his touch…. As she moved the smell of sex drifted up… intoxicating in its intensity. She felt as well as heard him breath deeply, at the same time felt his hand once more caress her wet slit. This time he was not content to merely run a finger along its length, he slowly slid a finger inside her, going till it was buried deep. Her eyes fluttered closed and she gasped… a soft groan escaping her parted lips. Then she heard, "Open your eyes. I want to see them." She did as she was bid looking at his face once more, noticing that his eyes were slightly glazed, their colour had deepened a little, and passion was clearly displayed. She felt his finger slipping out of her, and watched as he brought it to his mouth again, his tongue flicking it, tasting a little… then sucking it into his mouth and cleaning it. "Mmm, Claudia your taste is like heaven," he murmured as his hand once more stole down to her pussy. This time he placed two fingers at the entrance, teasing her a little, before thrusting them in.

Claudia let out a moan as she felt his fingers slide quickly into her pussy, then louder as he began to work them in and out, the sound of her juices squelching as he finger fucked her. Her nipples had hardened into two rock-like peaks; they were clearly visible beneath her shirt. Michael leant forward and captured one of the hardened buds between his teeth, biting it gently, marveling at her reaction. Her hands held his head, pulling it closer, her back arching. Without warning he removed his fingers from her pussy and using both hands undid the buttons on her blouse, exposing her high firm breasts, the nipples a soft brown, the areola large, puckered and oh so inviting. He traced a finger down the slope of her left breast watching as the nipple tightened further, the skin of her breast raising in goose flesh, noticing the small tremor that ran through her. Shifting his position a little he brought his mouth to her breast and with long slow licks, bathed it with his tongue, all over her breast except for the nipple. She whimpered with need each time he came close but did not touch. Her breath hitching, getting shallow, she could feel her juices churning inside her, slowing running down. Finally he sucked her bare nipple into her mouth, tugging on it with his teeth, his tongue licking the tip. His other hand holding her right breast, squeezing it, pulling on the nipple. Her hips bucked against him. Her body seeking release. His free hand played with her swollen clit, rubbing it in circles, delighting in her moans, rubbing harder and faster, feeling her body shudder against his hands and mouth.

"Yes, oh God, yes!!" she cried, her pussy moving against his hand, her hands holding his head tight against her breast… with a loud cry her body shook, her juices ran out of her over his hand, and he continued to rub her clit wanting to make the orgasm last. The only sound in the room was her laboured breathing. As she floated back to reality she wondered just what on earth she was doing… had she taken leave of her senses. She sat up straight and clumsily tried to button her shirt, her face flamed red with embarrassment, at the same time she tried to slide off his lap. She managed to get halfway off before his hands stilled her actions. Her face still red she looked at him, stammering, "M-Mr. M-Montrose. I am so, so sorry. I don't know what came over me." He smiled as he looked at her showed that he was far from displeased with what had happened. As it broadened he seemed to be encouraging more. Claudia's mind went into fast mode, her thoughts racing… would this lead to more… only time would tell.

12