One of Those Days

Story Info
A lustful snapshot.
2.5k words
4.43
10.6k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mrs. T
Mrs. T
1 Followers

In her world.... He may have been a stranger, but he was no stranger to her heart. For over miles of invisible wires, they met. Became friends. Became lovers. At first they wrote about everyday happenings. Exchanging news of daily lives. Then dreams crept in. Imaginary prairies evolved sending them off in a snapshot of time where they could be together. He taught her how to fly away in her mind, and lose herself in a fantasy. Her mind's eye became her private world. She could see clearly what she wanted to see. She could feel deeply all of her private desires and have unspoken needs satisfied all in one flash.

He taught her how to separate herself from a hectic real life, of kids, husband and job. He taught her how to share with him a vast sky full of stars or a sun soaked prairie kissed with soft breezes, presenting a moment in time just waiting for them to slip through. She learned through him how to accept the signals her body would send when a secret desire was beginning to build deep inside and through him she learned she no longer had to fight those surmounting urges that summoned her to get lost in a dream.

Today, she knew, would be one of those days when a faraway place beckoned and she would have to submit herself to its calling.

Reading the morning newspaper was fruitless. Fidgeting nervously from the buzz of anticipation swarming up deep inside, she threw out the last of her lukewarm coffee and headed to the shower to get ready for her day.

The small bathroom began filling with steam shortly after she turned on the shower. Two nozzles spewed water with streams meeting chest high. After a slow entry, she stood in the middle of the waterfall, allowing the water to drone out reality, sailing her off into a world of her own, inviting her mind to fly off in a quick snapshot of a place just waiting for her imagination to create.

Bar of soap in hand, she began circling each firm breast, feeling tips harden against the bar while watching the water rinse the bubbly coating down over her long, flat tummy. Her hand led the bar slowly to the nerve center between her legs. Suds clung to the soft hair covering the hub of her sexual controls. Her legs automatically spread allowing the bar of soap to skim herself fully, exciting her with sparks she hadn't felt in a long time.

Through the magic the soap was creating, she imagined herself sprawled out nude on a warm white-sanded beach next to a quiet ocean. The cascading warmth of water falling down around her now, was transformed into glistening sunlight. The soapy bubbles trailing down her body were replaced with salty seawater. Waves of emotion swelled deep inside as each imaginary crest arrived at shore and nestled itself between her legs, before spilling over covering her whole exposed body. Lost on her private beach, in her private fantasy, she was oblivious to her real world and her real life situation of this day. She was happy. She was content. She didn't want to come back home. But as with all dreams, they only last a split second before reality inevitably pops back to life.

As she was getting dressed, she smiled at the thought of how lucky she was to have her dreamland cowboy, as she called him. He helped her get through the humdrum days. She had their snapshots that could wisk her out of the same ole same ole with a snap of her finger. She was happy. He had been a part of her heart, long before anyone would ever imagine. Even though he was tucked away, oh how he could make her heart flutter when the vivid images he painted grew on her screen.

How can you be connected to a man you've never met, who lives thousands of miles from your world? How can you feel something not ever knowing his true touch? But she always had felt, that she had felt his touch. He touched places inside her that her husband never knew existed. His tongue flicked sensitive keys creating a crescendo that climaxed into an exploding symphonic song that would be challenging for even an expert musician. Ah yes, she knew her cowboy. She knew his touch. His talent. And most of all, she knew he cared for her, just as she cared for him.

They had a cabin where they flew off together to meet in their world. Two wicker rockers on the front porch provided front row seats for glorious sunsets. Windows on every side opened four views of the prairie surrounding their haven. One large room served as a living room, kitchen and dining room. An immense stone fireplace covered one wall providing abundant warmth, when their snapshots took them away on blustery winter days. This was their hideaway. And every time they met here, the intimacy they shared always felt like the first time. Each meeting provided a blank canvas on which to create their masterpiece. Their dream. Their snapshot.

As suspected earlier this morning, her shower supplied a prologue to this moment.

Sitting down in the well-worn chair where she had spent hours flying through her dreamland, with one touch on the first key she began to paint herself back into his heart.

He was to come for a visit tonight. Her mind nervously settled herself into her rocker on the porch at their cabin. Echoing thunder in the near distance sky sliced the night air penetrating her skin as if it were purposely aimed at the deepest, most inner corner of her soul. Knees tucking tightly up against her body, the large white faded rocker absorbed the bombshell of sound that boomed at her with still vibrating resonance.

"Oooh, that one was close!" she said to herself, shivering briefly in reaction to the change that was inevitably about to come. Butterflies flitted in her stomach as if their wings were carrying a flock of geese on migration. For a moment she and her chair sat perfectly still on the wooden planked floor, then slowly they began picking up the rhythm lost in the frozen heartbeat with an unexpected excitement causing their tempo to grow to an encouraging jazzier pace.

"Hurry love hurry" she whispered... anticipation mounting. "It is time. Our time." she repetitiously mumbled over and over.

And all of a sudden, she was brought awake by a soft kiss on her cheek. Startled by the intrusion, she jumped to her feet, almost knocking the body in front of her off his feet. Fully awake now, she realized he is here.

"Hi, baby."

"Hello Cowboy," she whispered, touching his cheek with returned delicate kiss.

"Welcome to our world."

"Hmmm, thank you sweets. Good to be back."

Enveloping me close to you, sealing our hug with a soft kiss on the top of my head, we were standing close. Hands holding hands, fingers entwined as naturally as a clinging vine entwines a tree. Instinctively my chin lifted catching your gaze directly handing you an open invitation for our lips to finally meet. Accepting the silent invitation, the first genuine kiss we shared was soft, yet firm. Gentle, yet arduous. Yes, the kiss at that moment assured me that you were more than willing to accept the role you were playing in my life.

The kiss grew full. Lips parted allowing tongues to meet and play. Your scent showered through my senses. Heart's danced as we pressed closer, deeper into each other. Frozen in time as if the whole force of nature were holding us in place, so we could fully enjoy the magic of our first kiss in the chapter we were building.

Lips still locked, you released your grasp of my hands, and wrapped your arms around me, lifting me off the floor even closer to you. With me in your arms and helpless, you began inching your way towards the door.

"It's our time now sweets" lowering me to the ground, taking my hand you led me into the cabin directly towards the bedroom. There were no protests as I followed.

You scattered short kisses on the back my neck, "Hmmm" I hummed, turning my head in different positions, offering new un-kissed spots for my dreamland cowboy to find. Gently you turned me around, face to face. The tip of our noses rubbed affectionately, Eskimo style, as your tongue licked little flicks upon my chin. Again we were packaged together in a tight hug. A kiss of familiar urgency quickly exploded into a frenzy of passion. No longer being able to hold yourself back, you pulled me down with you as you fell onto my bed.

Full length our bodies touched. Pressed tightly together, our lips kissed, arms hugged and our hips forced themselves against each other. Every movement giving signs of preparation for the new frontier each of us was ready to explore.

Without releasing from the kiss, your fingers began unbuttoning my flannel shirt...fumbling...almost tearing at the little plastic clasps with no luck. You begin trying to untuck the shirt as if to lift it over my head. Still without success. By then you were frantic in struggling to free me from my clothes. Any clothes you could have mastered in undoing, would conquer your goal, but instead you only ended up looking like a hungry dog desperately scratching and pawing at the ground search of his favorite buried bone.

In turn I began trying to free your shirt, but my fingers acted just as clumsily, until laughter broke the kiss and we both rolled back onto the bed,

"We're supposed to be worn out after we get done making love! Not before we even get our clothes off!"

We lay there together, laughing out loud at the awkward moment. But with that moment came a change, an interlude of calmness, emphasizing for me that what we were about to share was going to be everything each of us dreamed it would be. And in the calm, you leaned over and began unbuttoning my shirt expertly.

Lying beside each other, eyes locked together, your fingers undid one button at a time, until you won and parted the front of my shirt which broke our stare when your eye looked down at my braless chest. Soft fingertips upon soft breasts. Swirling skims of your nails enticed my small dark circles to crinkle and nipples to become erect. Tickling passes, sent goose bumps rippling outward. My heart was beating so rapidly, I wondered if you could see its poundings as you looked down at my bare chest. Lowering your lips to smooth skin, little kisses were placed between trails your tongue licked upon stiffened tips. One hand joined in, cupping a breast, massaging it, rolling the nipple between its fingers, as your mouth sucked upon the other.

The urgency inside, to share myself with you, was growing as rapidly as my heart was beating. Lifting your head, bringing your lips back to join mine, mouths met with a wide warm kiss. My tongue pushed its way deep into your mouth. You responded. I clung tighter. Rolling on top of me, we were ready. Lost in the last preliminary kiss, freeing one of your hands, it went directly to my belt, unclasping it, and unzipping my jeans. With that beginning, we separated and begin ridding ourselves of our own clothing. Lips still trying to stay in touch, we undressed and fell back into place, without skipping a beat of the kiss we were sharing.

Finally feeling your stiffness slip between my legs as you rolled on top of me fitting yourself into my natural vee, where my thighs met my secrets. Warmth spread through my body, as I tightly closed my legs around your growing erection, squeezing it with soft thighs as our arms tightened their embrace. Breaking the kiss, you lifted your upper body by extending your strong arms, which caused your hips to press more powerfully into mine. All inhibitions were flying from our minds. I felt as free as a hawk that soars upon warm thermals in a crystal clear summer sky. My heart was overcome with a desperate kind of want, which automatically spread my legs wide, opening totally to this man with whom I wanted to share myself.

Inching downward meeting my private secrets provided you with your first intimate look at the woman you'd been wanting for so long. Lowering your lips to my lips, your warm breath met soft hairs guardedly. Hips rose with approval and accepted your tongue to fire its electrifying shocks through my body by licking gently upon my control button. Shudders of pleasure erupted. My back arched letting out a muffled moan in response to your probing fingers and tongue. Licking softly, while fingers entered my warm, moist tunnel, then alternating, allowing fingers to spread my juices as they rubbed the hub of my sensuality, and your tongue delved deep inside. Teetering on the brink of my first climax, I could hardly lay still. Body rolling from side to side, hips rising, encouraging a desperate invitation for you to keep exploring my uncharted prairie. Unable to hold off any longer, giving in to your powers, my body stiffened rigidly, taking in a deep breath, as your talents created my first explosion of pleasure. A climax more powerful, more exhilarating than I had ever experienced. Juices flowing, tinglies flying, overwhelmed with a special closeness which added to the excitement of having you taste me for the first time.

"Oh baby, you're wonderful," you whispered, sliding your way upward so to meet my smile with your lips.

"Well, you had a part in that wonderfulness too, 'ya know. I guess you know how to push all the right buttons in me" accepting your lips, enjoying the taste of myself in our kiss, which silenced them both.

Repositioning yourself between my legs I allowed you entrance. Our bodies began speaking a language all their own. For once deep inside, we moved in unison, communicating clearly our passionate desires. Slowly at first, enjoying every inch of our union, until a ravenous craving drove us to a rapid accelerated rate. Thrusting and pumping, we were linked by a force far greater than we had ever imagined. Pleasurable moans echoed through the silence and floated upon soft gasps for breath as the two of us worked ourselves towards the peak of the mountain we were climbing together. Beads of sweat punctuated our efforts as we grew closer to the synchronized orgasm we were creating. I can't remember exactly when the orgasm overtook us, but my body reacted with precision the exact moment you clung the tightest to me, thrusting yourself into my deepest depths filling me full with your warm seeds.

Frozen in the aftermath tangled tightly together, both well spent and satisfied, she closed her eyes, still clinging to him, wanting to silently savor each and every sensation her dreamland cowboy had just created... when from a distance, a voice interrupted the silence...

"Mom! What's for dinner?"

And with the intrusion of reality, she reluctantly pressed the "Send" key...

Mrs. T
Mrs. T
1 Followers