One of those Vegas Stories

Story Info
Two couples have one wild vacation.
12.4k words
4.62
139.4k
132
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ed note: this story includes wife swapping, if that is not of interest save yourself some time!

*****

On Monday morning, everything was awesome. My business partner Mike and I were just a few days from closing the biggest deal our young commercial real estate company had ever had. Big enough to put the company in the black. Big enough to pay off some mounting debts that we both had, both business and personal. Big enough so that we had planned to take our hot wives on a long weekend celebration to Vegas starting Wednesday.

Tuesday, things went south. In the morning, the deal hit a legal snag. By midday, it was looking like it might fall apart. By closing time, the deal was all but dead. We had gone from planning to hire staff and buy new cars to having conversations about how to declare bankruptcy.

Mike and I were lifelong friends. We had meet in the first grade and been best friends since then, sharing interests and personalities. We were both fit and athletic, low key and even keel. We had married a pair of beautiful, fit women who became our best friends as well, so the four of us spent quite a bit of time together socially. We were all in our early 30s, happy, healthy, and beautiful, in the prime of our lives. We were on the edge of being financially successful, but also on the edge of financial ruin.

Our company motto was "Don't give up on the idea that things will get better." While that motto had been useful in the past, it seemed hollow in the face of losing everything we had worked years to build. We were sitting in my office on Tuesday afternoon, commiserating.

"So what do we do about Vegas?" I asked.

"Well Dan, we have two options," said Mike. "Option one, we pretend like everything is ok, go have a great time, and then break the news to Jen and Erica on Monday morning that we're going bankrupt. Option two, we tell them tonight, cancel the trip and have a miserable weekend on the way to our bankruptcy hearing."

I nodded and smiled at my friend. "Vegas it is, then, reality can wait."

Reality just didn't want to wait though. The four of us were driving to the airport Wednesday morning and got a flat tire. We got to the airport late and missed the flight. We had to stand around in the airport for another five hours waiting on the next available flight. We were actually talking about cancelling. When we finally arrived in Vegas it was still early afternoon, but then we found out that half of our luggage was missing. We gave up on that after a few hours and went on to the hotel, tired and hungry, where we found out the hotel did not have our reservations and was full. They had one room available, with two twin beds. That was the best we were going to do, so we just had to take it.

We dropped our bags off at the room, which was even less impressive than described, and went to the casino, where we all immediately lost a few hundred dollars each. We went looking for a place to eat, and ended up waiting in line for an hour for a fairly awful dining experience. The meal was capped off by the girls figuring out that the deal had fallen apart, and that we might all be declaring bankruptcy Monday. All in all, it was about the worst day ever.

Lucky for us, the girls took the news as well as they could. My wife Erica and Mike's wife Jen shared our laid back, stoic attitude and were not going to fall apart over spilled milk. Instead, they ordered around of tequila shots.

One of our running jokes whenever we took trips together was that we would have company votes, so we could write off some of the trip expense on taxes. When we formed the company, the men were co-presidents and the women were co-vice presidents, and all the votes were equal.

"I vote that we have a great time this weekend and trust that things will work out in the end," said Erica, holding up her shot for a toast.

"I second the motion!" said Jen, downing her shot and ordering another round. "Things will get better."

We all voted in favor and had a good laugh. Mike and I looked at each other and smiled, sharing in the same emotions. We were feeling very fortunate to be married to such great ladies, but devastated that we were letting them down.

After knocking back several more rounds of shots, the group staggered back to our room, which was luckily on the first floor.

It was a bit awkward getting ready for bed out in the open. Wearing shorts and a t shirt was also a bit uncomfortable for four people who generally slept nude. Making it worse was the horny factor. For the last few weeks, I had been working so hard for so long that Erica and I had had no time for sex, and I know from water cooler discussions that Mike was in the same boat. We had both said that we were really looking forward to getting to Vegas and having some serious hotel sex. Erica had been teasing me for a week with how much sex we were going to have.

Instead, we were in a small room within a few feet of another couple, in an decidedly unromantic situation. Still, the lights were out, it was dead dark in the room, and frankly, I was too horny to not press the issue, so I started to quietly make out with Erica. She resisted at first, but she was too horny to stop me, and things heated up quickly.

At first, we were careful and quiet as we made love, but as things picked up the sheets started rustling, and then, a soft, sexy moan pierced the air ... from the other bed. We stopped for a moment and listened, and fairly quickly we realized that Mike and Jen were getting down to business in the adjacent bed. It seemed pretty clear that they knew what we were doing, and we knew what they were doing, so we just loosened up and started going at it. Erica can be pretty vocal during sex, and it wasn't long before she let out a fairly loud "mmmm."

Which led to a bout of giggling noise from the next bed, which led to us giggling back, and pretty soon we were all laughing out loud.

"I don't know what y'all are doing over there, but if you don't stop I'm going to call the front desk and demand a quieter room," Mike said.

"They'll probably put you in a closet," I laughed back.

As the four of us returned to having sex in the dark, it took on a different feel. None of us were trying to hide what we were doing, and pretty soon it turned into a game. Jen was the first to let out an exaggerated, over the top moan, followed by another bout of giggling. Then we were all taking turns, moaning and even talking dirty, and laughing the whole time.

"Give it to me big guy," said Erica giggling.

"Ride it hard baby," said Mike.

"You're so big," said Jen, screaming and laughing.

"Bend me over and slap my ass," I said, which led everyone to break out laughing.

We continued on like this for a long while, this weird combination of sex and humor playing out in the darkness just a few feet apart. Eventually the jokes became less and the passion took over, and as fate would have it, friends that shared so much in common also shared hang time. I could hear Mike quickening his pace and trying to grunt quietly, which was a huge turn on for me, and I started fucking Erica hard, rocking the bed. The combination of hotel sex, having another couple fucking wildly in the next bed, and a two week sex hiatus made it impossible to come quietly, and we both shared a loud and lengthy orgasm.

We lay in bed for some time, listening to Mike and Jen slowing their breathing down.

"Well, I hope it was good for you too," Mike said out loud.

There was a roomful of giggles and a brief pause.

"Meh," said Erica, leading to another round of laughs.

Despite everything that had gone wrong, we were still finding ways to laugh. All four of us had the same, silent thought. "Don't give up on the idea that things will get better."

The next morning, things got better. My phone woke me up early in the morning, before I could even complain about being hungover. It was the attorney working on the deal. They had solved the problem and they were closing the deal today.

I jumped out of bed and woke up Mike to tell him the news. We looked at each other with wide, unbelieving eyes, wondering if we were dreaming, and then we were high fiving and dancing around the room like we had won the lottery. Which in a very real sense we had. It didn't take any genius to figure out what was going on, and the girls joined in the celebration. Pretty soon it was four people in t-shirts and underwear dancing around the room and hugging each other like crazy.

The news was still settling in when there was a knock on the door. It was the manager of the hotel, coming in person to apologize for the mix up.

"We did find your reservation, I am so sorry we had to put you in this room last night, it is actually a room that we were getting ready to renovate," he said. "We still don't have two separate rooms available, but I am able to upgrade you to a nicer room. I am also giving you each a $200 credit at the casino to make up for the mistake."

He handed us the keys to the new room and told us the staff would take care of moving our stuff up.

"Oh, we also heard from the airport, they did not find your luggage yet, but they did send over a $1000 prepaid credit card so you can replace the missing items for your trip needs," he added.

As he left the room, all four of us were standing there in happy disbelief at the dramatic turn of fortune. We dressed quickly and went up to their new room on the 10th floor, and were quite impressed. The room was much nicer, it was three times larger than the old room, with a living room, a full kitchen and a large window overlooking Las Vegas. The staff had even thrown in a few bottles of champagne. The only negative was that once again, there were two beds separated by only a few feet, though they were much larger. I was kinda remembering the sexual charge from the previous night, and I was ok with twin beds, and I didn't hear anyone else complaining.

After a quick evaluation of the circumstances, the men took the casino credits and the women took the shopping credits, and we went on their separate ways. Mike and I found our luck markedly different than Wednesday, we both ended up doubling our money at the craps table. The women got lucky as well, finding some great sales. They bought clothes and swim suits to replace the items lost in the luggage, and then found a lingerie store offering a buy three, get three free deal. They had quite a fine time picking out the six outfits.

When we rendezvoused at the room that afternoon, the spirit was quite a bit more upbeat than the night before. Mike and I were bragging about our gambling prowess while the women talked about the great shopping deals they found. When we found out they had bought new swimsuits, we insisted on a showing, and after a few minutes of begging, the girls reluctantly retreated to the bathroom to try on the suits. When they came out, we were speechless.

Erica had on a red bikini and Jen had on a blue bikini that showed off their fabulous bodies perfectly. My wife Erica has a great, athletic body. She played tennis in college, and is long and lean. Her long blonde hair contrasted perfectly with the red suit. Jen has a darker complexion, with wavy dark brown hair. Jen was fit, but she was much more voluptuous than Erica. My favorite thing about Jen was her full lips. Despite knowing that I would never have sex with Jen behind Mike's back, it was still hard not to imagine, even fantasize, what those lips would feel like in various capacities.

Those two fantastic, complimentary bodies were on full display for us. They were nervous and blushing at first, but the wolf whistles and positive comments from Mike and I got them going to the point that they were hamming it up big time. They paraded around in front us, and Jen sat on Mike's lap while Erica nestled onto my lap. Then, they got really crazy, putting on some faux girl on girl moments, pretending to grope each other and make out. We just about fell out of our seats at that.

"What is it about men that love to watch girls do lesbo things," Jen laughed. "You guys are such horn dogs."

Mike and I looked at each other and nodded. "Guilty," we said in unison.

"You should see the lingerie we picked out," said Erica grinning at Jen. "We're really going to blow your mind."

"I'd like to make a motion that we have a lingerie show," I hollered.

Mike almost fell over offering to second the motion.

Both girls blushed hard and laughed the idea off. "Maybe after dinner," they laughed.

We went to a nice dinner at one of the hotel restaurants, and were having a great time, laughing and enjoying each other's company after the great day. We were having post dinner drinks when up walked the manager who had visited us early that morning.

"Looks like everything is well," he said.

"Everything is perfect," Mike said. "We really appreciate the new room, everything is fantastic."

The girls gushed their approval and invited him to join us for a drink, which he did. We thanked him profusely, and he seemed to appreciate our comments. About ten minutes after he left the table, the waitress came by to tell us that our meal had been taken care of by the hotel, which put us in even higher spirits. As they clamored aboard the elevator Mike turned to me and grinned.

"The only thing that would make this night better would be a lingerie fashion show," he said.

I nodded in agreement, but I really didn't have high hopes. Our wives were pretty modest, I was shocked by the swimsuit show, and while I thought it would be pretty cool to see both of them in lingerie, I didn't see it happening.

The girls made the expected joking protests, but then there was a moment of silence. At one point the two girl's eyes met, and Erica blurted out, "well, maybe just one outfit," which led to a round of howling laughter.

When we got to the room it required some additional cajoling, but eventually the girls agreed to try on one outfit for show. When they retreated to the bathroom with their pink bags, Mike and I sat on the couch trying to restrain our enthusiasm.

"So this is unexpected," I said. "I think the girls are a little tipsy."

"More like shocking," Mike answered. "I'm not complaining though."

"I'm a long way from complaining," I grinned.

I am always excited to see my beautiful wife in lingerie, but the idea of seeing Jen in sexy attire was a triple bonus. I turned down the lights to create a sexy mood.

We were not disappointed. The girls came out together, both in high heels, and they looked incredible. Both of us felt our jaws drop to the floor.

Erica had on a lacy, powder blue baby doll. It wasn't that much more revealing than the swimsuit, but much sexier. The bra was white and blue and lacy, with a sheer mesh covering her torso. The mesh stopped at her upper thigh, and her outfit was completed by matching lacy panties.

Jen had on a racier outfit, a lacy pink teddy that had thin straps that went up around her neck and then went into a plunging v shape down to below her navel. It was cut pretty high on the thigh, and you could almost see her nipples showing through the top.

It was hard to categorize the flood of thoughts and emotions. I was excited and incredibly aroused to see both girls. I was nervous about paying too much attention to Jen, with my wife looking at me and Mike beside me. At the same time, I was proud in a way that Mike was seeing my sexy wife in lingerie, and wondering what he was thinking. And last but not least, I was wondering what my wife was thinking about all of it.

As they paraded around in front of the couch, we laid on the encouragement, and I for one was reaching the mouthwatering stage. Eventually, the girls found their way onto the our laps, and neither of us was able to contain ourselves. We wrapped our arms around them and started making out with them right there on the couch, nearly oblivious to the other couple. Then, almost on cue, we swept our respective partners up and carried them over to the bed.

The lights had been turned down pretty low, but there was still just enough light to make out the activity on the other bed. Initially both couples were pretty preoccupied with our own activity, but at some point it was hard not to glance over and watch. Nobody seemed to be too worried about it, and pretty soon we were all naked and going at it. Each of us was sneaking looks over at the other bed, enjoying the scenes, until it reached the point that no one was sneaking any more. It was just dark enough so we could look without it being obvious. All four of us were in total disbelief that this was happening, but something about the moment had us all getting a little crazy.

Erica was going down hard on my cock when she realized that Jen was doing the same thing to Mike, and they caught each other's eyes. They watched each other, enjoying both the action and the scene. At some point, almost without realizing it, they began to mimic each other, licking, kissing and sucking their husband's cocks in a synchronized rhythm. I was looking back and forth between Erica sucking on my cock and Jen sucking on Mike's cock, and he was clearly doing the same.

After a while the men took their turn, going down on their wives, and once again we all stayed uniform. Then we both went into a 69 position for a while, taking turns for who got to be on top, always staying in synch with the opposite bed.

The choreographed tandem love making continued, going through several positions. It was a lot like watching a dark, shadowy porno while having sex. The girls enjoyed being on top the most, where they could easily look over at the other bed, while the guys discovered that doggy style gave the best views. All of us were quickly reaching the peak of arousal, and the sounds and the motions made it evident that if we were going to have a synchronized orgasm the moment was fast approaching.

Moving quickly, I pulled Erica over to the edge of the bed and sat her in my lap, facing the other bed. Mike followed my lead, so now the group was closer together than ever, sitting on the edge of the beds. The girls were slowly gyrating on their husbands cocks as they watched their friends doing the same. The girls were actually close enough so that their knees were almost touching.

I know from past discussions that Erica had enjoyed some bi experiences with other women in college days, but had made it clear that those days were behind her. But I could also see that she was looking closely at Jen's body, and Jen was checking her out as well. I had to think that watching their friend being fucked that close was incredibly arousing. We were holding on to their waists and plunging our cocks deep, and at some point, we both pushed hard up at the same time and the girls found that their faces were suddenly inches apart. Instinctively, they leaned together and began kissing passionately.

Watching them kissing pushed me over the edge, and I could tell Mike was also there, and once again, we had simultaneous, mind blowing orgasms.

Both girls smiled and leaned back, and the two pairs eased back onto their own beds. After a few moments of easing down, someone said "Wow." The other three of us said "Ditto." And then we all laughed.

The next morning I woke up with a banging in my head, in addition to the hangover. I somehow forced my eyes open and found myself tangled up in a naked embrace with Erica, who was dead asleep. I glanced over at the other bed, where Mike and Jen were also an unconscious tangle of sheets and arms and legs. It was morning and light out, and I was able to enjoy a few moments of seeing Jen's half naked body before the banging started again, and I realized someone was at the door. I staggered up and pulled my boxers on and stumbled over to the door.

It was a bellhop, a young guy standing there with a slight grin on his face.