One of Two Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were silent now. I guess we had finally run out of things to talk about. I was thinking about Carly... and about Nancy. If I hadn't gotten together with Carly over the summer, what would have happened when I met Nancy? I liked Nancy. Her slip had told me how she felt about me. Nancy was here and Carly wasn't. I knew what I'd be doing with Carly if it was her beside me.

It wasn't like I was married to Carly. We were dating, but we weren't engaged. I wondered what would happen if I tried to get intimate with Nancy. I looked around again and didn't see anyone watching us. I couldn't believe I was thinking about it, but I got hard as I thought of Nancy's body. I wondered if she was thinking about me.

The school bus rumbled on through the cold late-night air, the drone of the tires and engine drowning out other sounds. As the bus hit a bump, I felt my bare leg brush against Nancy. A thought, inspired by teenage hormones, came into my mind. What I was about to do was crazy. She was probably going to slap me, or at the very least get up and move to another seat. At the worst, she was going to make a loud scene. If she did, it was sure to get back to Carly. But if she didn't, did I really want this to continue? I wondered if I could be as happy with Nancy. I wondered who I really wanted to be happy with. I wondered what Nancy felt like, between her legs. As I reached out to slide my hand between her knees, I turned to Nancy and watched her for a reaction.

My hand reached the outside of her leg and at first she didn't react. I slid my hand along her leg and she lifted her head to look at me. My heart thudded in my chest. If she was going to protest, it was going to happen now. Would I be sitting alone in a moment? A passing streetlight revealed a puzzled look on her face. Not angry, just puzzled. Not daring even to breathe, I slid my hand over the top of her leg and to the part where her thighs were joined. I pressed lightly with my fingertips.

Nancy looked at me, her expression dead serious, and I felt her legs slowly move apart under my touch. I almost stopped and asked, "Why?" Almost. Instead, I didn't stop. I reached between her legs until my hand was sliding along her smooth inner thighs. I felt every inch of leg as my hand moved relentlessly toward where her legs joined. In the near darkness, our eyes remained locked together as my hand made steady progress to its predetermined goal.

I felt the fabric of her shorts as my hand reached the hem. Moving on top of the material, my hand continued up to where I had never touched her before. I knew I was doing what I had done before only to Carly, but I continued. I felt the change in shape. I knew my hand was now over her pussy lips. Her mouth parted slightly like she was going to make a sound, but she remained silent. She wasn't moving to stop me. I moved my fingers back and forth over the warm place between her legs. Next I moved back down her shorts and along the smoothness of her leg about halfway to her knee. Changing direction, my hand retraced its path until it reached the hem of her shorts.

This time, my fingers pulled the material up and my hand moved between her clothes and her leg. As my hand moved into her pants, a slight smile formed on her lips. It was a change that I could only barely see in the dim light. With her back to the aisle as she partially faced me, anyone else would think we were just talking quietly. Beneath my jacket, we were doing something else entirely, crossing new boundaries.

My fingers met the leg opening of her panties. I recognized the thin elastic band and the soft fabric. I had touched Carly here many times. I moved my hand over her panties. The material was much thinner than the fabric of her shorts and I could feel more detail this time. I felt the beginnings of her patch of hair. I felt the rise of her lips. She made a very slight sound, almost a gentle gasp, as my fingers rubbed against one lip. Now one finger was extended and sliding along her slit. On the third trip along her slit, I felt moisture beginning to appear. She was becoming as wet as I was hard, apparently.

I didn't stop to think about what I was doing. I knew that if I did, I'd think about Carly and I would stop. I didn't want to stop and Nancy obviously didn't want me to stop. The journey wasn't quite finished, though. I withdrew my hand down to the edge of her panties. When I felt the elastic leg opening pass under my fingers, I pressed my fingers to her skin and slid them inside her panties. Nancy shifted slightly in her seat to give me better access. I felt hot skin sliding under the fingers of my right hand. Suddenly, I felt curly hairs. Her hair was wiry and very soft at the same time. The hairs felt so fine against my fingers. I felt precum dampening my own underwear. In my mind I could see what my fingers were discovering.

I pressed onward. When my fingers contacted her lips this time, there was nothing separating my fingers from her pussy. Nancy made a tiny sound, a sound only I could hear. It was a happy sound of approval. I reached further. I could feel the soft cloth of her panties above my hand and the softness of her pussy beneath. I passed the cotton lining and my fingers slid up her lips. Suddenly, I felt the lips fall away into a valley as my fingers found her slit. I extended my middle finger and rubbed it along the gap. The lips parted, taking the hair with them. Suddenly, I felt like my hand had been thrust into a glass of really warm water. She was very wet, wet for me. Her lips were parted, open now to allow me to explore the most intimate part of her body. The bus passed another streetlight, allowing me to see the look of pleasure on her face. Her lips were still parted, her eyes partially closed though she was still looking at me.

I reached farther down on one trip along her gash and found the opening. I circled the tip of my middle finger around it. When I pressed in, her eyes opened wide. I thought she was going to stop me but she didn't. She looked wide-eyed at me as my finger pressed into her pussy, stretching her open. She was tight but well lubricated. Lubricated almost beyond belief. I felt her left arm moving beneath our cover. When her hand made contact with me, I knew what she was up to. Her hand landed on my lap and she clutched at the lump my erection had made in my shorts. She kneaded me as I probed her.

Nancy's pussy was so tight that I couldn't just thrust my finger all the way into her. I had to work my finger in, a little at a time, as her body slowly yielded to the intrusion. Over the course of many strokes, I soon had my middle finger completely buried in her warm wet depths. I had just enough room under her clothes to manage a slow back and forth motion. Her grip on me became more insistent. I could see by the look on her face that the level of her pleasure was escalating.

Now I had another problem. I was enjoying exploring Nancy so much that I was very excited. I might have been able to keep things under control if it had not been for her hand playing with my hard-on. As much as I was enjoying what she was doing to me, I knew I'd have to stop her soon. I positioned my lips over her ear and whispered as softly as I could.

"If you don't stop, I'm going to make a mess in my pants," I told her. She pressed her ear against my lips and rubbed me harder. "No, I'm serious. I'm about to cum. If I do, it will be very obvious when we stand up. Everyone will know what we've been doing." Her hand stopped but didn't let go of me. "I don't want you to stop what you're doing, but I think you need to." Nancy gave a nod, almost imperceptible. My finger, however, kept up its motion within her.

With the position of my hand, my thumb was near where I knew her clit should be. There was plenty of moisture so all my fingers were slippery enough for what I had in mind. While keeping up the pace with my middle finger, my thumb worked back and forth, feeling for the little nub. When I found it, she started. It was, fortunately, not enough to be apparent to anyone else. I was close enough to her to feel it, though. I now had to concentrate on moving both fingers as I enjoyed the feel of her body. In and out went the middle finger, back and forth went the thumb. Nancy laid her head back down on my shoulder and breathed deeply.

I felt her body tense up. Her legs were as rigid as they could be without the situation being obvious. Her head pressed harder against my shoulder. She held her breath, and then exhaled hard. Her pussy clutched at the invading finger and spasmed. Remembering what usually made Carly squeal with delight, I stopped the motion of my thumb. It still pressed against her clit but no longer rubbed. I felt an increase in the warm moisture in her pussy.

Nancy's right hand moved over mine, her shorts and panties separating our hands. She pressed down hard, signaling me to stop moving entirely. I complied, not wanting to cause her to make an unintended sound. A minute passed, maybe two. Then she lifted her head and turned so her mouth was right next to my ear.

Her words were so soft that I didn't make out every one over the noise of the bus. I figured out her intention, though. "You just made me cum. That was so intense. Thank you, but stop now, please. If you keep it up, I might scream." I nodded and started to pull my finger out of her pussy. "No! Don't move it. I'm so sensitive right now. Give me a minute."

Smiling in the darkness, I sat still, my finger buried in her warm wet depths. I was so pleased with myself over what I had given her. We sat like that for a long time. It was a struggle to keep myself from getting too excited; I didn't want to pass over that magical point where I'd have no control over what my body was going to do. I felt throbbings but forced myself not to give in to them. It wasn't easy, being so close, so intimate, with Nancy's lovely body. Eventually, she lifted her right hand. Understanding her signal, I slid my middle finger slowly out of her pussy. She sighed as I withdrew. She pressed down with her hand again, keeping me from withdrawing my hand from her panties entirely.

"Stay there awhile longer. That feels nice."

I complied, reveling in the feeling of being in her pants. We sat there next to each other as the bus rumbled on through the night. Later, she shifted and I extracted my hand. I was tempted to taste what she had left on it, or at least smell it. I thought that might be too obvious a giveaway if someone had been watching us so I resisted the temptation. We enjoyed being close together, Nancy basking in her post-orgasmic bliss. I wanted to kiss her passionately but knew that would also look suspicious. I settled for enjoying sitting closely with Nancy. My hand was so wet that I had to wipe it on my shirt. Nancy dozed off against my shoulder. While she slept, I relived the experience over and over in my head.

She woke and turned to me in the darkness. "It wasn't a dream, was it?" she asked very softly. I shook my head. "Mmm, good." She reached for my hand under the jacket and gave it a squeeze. After a few minutes, she added, "Where are we?"

"I think we're a just few minutes from school."

She thought about that, then whispered, "I'm pretty wet… down there. When we get to school, can I use your jacket to conceal, uh, the evidence?"

"Sure," I told her. It was worth being cold for a little while.

When we got to school, the driver turned on the lights inside the bus. People got up sleepily and we unloaded the gear. Because of the sudden weather change, it was very foggy as well as cold so the lights around school didn't penetrate very far. After everything was unloaded, most of the kids lined up to use the phone in the armory to call for their parents to come pick them up. Nancy and I headed to the parking lot to find my car. Sounds were masked by the thick fog. The only sound I could hear was the crunch of the gravel under our feet. Nancy stopped suddenly under a streetlight, dropped her bag, grabbed my t-shirt and pulled me to her. Face to face, she looked intently at me. Just as I was going to ask her what was up, she suddenly put her arm around my neck and pulled my face to hers. She kissed me.

Like the slip up on the phone the other night and after dinner at her house, I didn't realize at first what was happening. I dropped my bag and went along, enjoying the kiss. I felt her warm breath against my face, her lips pressed against mine. I put my arms around her waist and pulled her body tightly against mine. She moaned when my erection pressed against her pelvis. We parted and each took a deep breath, still in each other's arms.

"I've wanted to do that for so long," Nancy breathed.

I looked at her satisfied face. "I love you, Carly," I said automatically.

Have you ever had ice water poured over your head? That is what it was like for both of us as the realization of what I had just said hit home. Nancy and I had been intimate. We had shared many things that night. My mistake reminded us that there were really three people involved. I wished I could take back what I had said. I wished I had never met Carly. I wished I had never put my hand in Nancy's pants. I wished for many things in that moment, all incapable of coming true. We stared at each other. In the distance, I heard a car door slam and an engine start up, the sounds only partly muffled by the fog. Had someone walked past us and heard us?

"Nancy," she corrected me, trying to save the moment. The moment was beyond saving.

"Nancy," I started to say. In that instant, I saw not Nancy but Carly standing in front of me. I didn't know what I wanted, who I wanted, at that instant. I wanted to say that to Nancy, but I couldn't. Not after what I had done to her, done with her. I had touched her in a way that no one else ever had.

I had touched Carly in that place also. I felt I had a responsibility to each girl. It was a responsibility I could live up to with only one girl. Which one?

Nancy saw it in my face. She knew I didn't feel the same thing she did. "Carly," she said, sounding more dejected than I had ever heard her before.

Too late, I had tried to save the moment. I didn't want to hurt Nancy. I didn't want to hurt Carly. I didn't want to hurt myself either. I didn't see how I was going to come out of this without hurting at least one person. I was probably going to hurt all three of us. A week ago, my life was perfect. Not anymore.

"Nancy," I started, sounding as tender as I could manage. "Tonight… was special. We shared something magical. I'm not sure why, but it was really special for me. I know it was the same for you."

I would have thought Nancy would be angry with me now. Instead, the only logical explanation for the way she was reacting was that she also hoped to salvage the situation. The implications of that chilled me much more than the air did.

She reached out and touched my cheek. Looking deeply into my eyes, she echoed my words. "Tonight was special, magical. I never felt that way before. I've never been touched by anyone that way. I'm glad it happened. I don't regret it. We'll figure out what to do next." Then, she reached for my right hand, the one that had been inside her. Taking my hand, she led me to my car.

The problem was that I wasn't sure which girl I wanted to be with. I knew I couldn't be with both. That would be stupid. It would only hurt everybody. I couldn't live a lie. I cared for each of them too much to do that.

I opened the trunk and put our luggage in it. The fog was absorbing all sound. It was like we were alone. Well, Carly was there in the shadows, if only in my thoughts. I unlocked the passenger door and opened it for Nancy. She got in as I realized that I had done this many times for Carly. She was smiling now. I was scared. I walked around and got in. As we drove to her home, Nancy held onto my arm. I didn't want to push her away. I didn't want to hurt her, especially after what I had done to her. I also didn't want to lose Carly. I was trapped.

Nancy broke the silence. In an attempt to keep what we had done fresh in my mind, she spoke. I looked over to her, seeing her face illuminated by the green glow of the dashboard. "Can I keep the jacket? I'll return it to you tomorrow at school. I can't walk in with a wet stain on my pants – there."

No, she couldn't go home without concealing the results of what I had done to her. I nodded, unable to speak. My mouth was dry with fear. In only a few months, I had gone from not having a girlfriend to having too many. I had to stop this, but I didn't know how. I didn't know how to keep the situation from exploding.

When we got to Nancy's house, I got her bag out of the car. I realized that I couldn't shake hands with her father if he was still up. Not with my hand smelling like his daughter. He would castrate me like a bull. I carried her bag to the door.

"Thank you, Sam," she said. Before I could interrupt her, she kissed me again. My heart pounded when she did. I wanted her. I wanted Carly. I was a fool.

An instant after our lips parted, the door opened.

"Hi, honey, " Doctor Hunter said. Then, to me, "Did you take care of my little girl, Sam?"

Oh, yeah. I took care of her alright, I thought as I put my hands in my pockets.

"Oh, Daddy," said Nancy as she lifted her bag. "It's late. Sam has to get home. We have school tomorrow."

"That's true. Goodnight, Sam, and thanks."

"Any time," I said as he closed the door.

I drove home with a million thoughts roaring through my head. I wondered what I was going to say to Carly as I drove home. I remembered that she made me promise to call her when I got in. How could I keep my voice from betraying the conflict in my head, in my heart? On that drive, I learned what stress was really like.

My parents were asleep when I got home. I went to my room and got ready for bed. I crawled into bed and looked over at my clock. 10:53. Next to it, the telephone loomed large. I knew I had to call Carly. I dialed her number. As I put the receiver next to my head, I could still smell Nancy on my hand. My dick leapt at the scent. At that moment, Carly answered.

"Sam?" she sweetly asked in a tired voice.

"Hi, Carly. I'm home." I tried as hard as I could to keep my tone neutral.

"It's so late. You sound really tired."

"Yeah, it was a long day."

"How did you do?"

"Neither team placed. There was a lot of competition."

"It's just the first meet. You'll do better next time."

"Thanks." I knew I had to say it. "I missed you."

"I missed you too, Sam. I missed you, especially at night."

Normally when she said that, my heart pounded with excitement, with love. That night, it pounded with fear.

"I missed you, too. I can't wait to see you tomorrow morning."

"You go and get some sleep. Dream about me and I'll have a kiss waiting for you tomorrow morning. I love you."

"I love you, too," I said, not daring to add "Carly." I didn't want to risk a Freudian slip.

She hung up. I put the receiver down and put my head on the pillow. The light was already out but I stared up at the ceiling that I couldn't see. I didn't like concealing anything from Carly. We had started our relationship by sharing a most intimate secret. As I wiped a tear from my eye, I again smelled Nancy's dried juices. My heart ached. I loved both girls. I had done things with both girls. I knew I had to hurt one of them. Which one? I fell asleep pondering that question.

Continued in Chapter 2 – Choices

This story is Copyright © 2005 by Strickland83. All rights reserved.