One of Two Ch. 02

Story Info
Choices.
10.4k words
4.68
73.7k
10

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/22/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2 – Choices

I woke up in the morning feeling as confused as I had been when I fell asleep. No fairy had shown up during the night to plant a solution in my head. I thought maybe it had been just a dream. To check, I smelled my right hand. Nope, it wasn't a dream. I had really been inside Nancy's panties.

I got up and took a shower. In spite of my fear, I still managed my morning erection. I was really worked up because I had gotten no relief on the bus when I made Nancy cum. I relieved myself in the shower, making a sizable mess against the glass door. I cleaned it off while I tried to think through the mess I was in.

Usually, the shower is a good place for me to think. I guess it's because taking a shower is, by itself, a mindless activity – totally routine. There are no distractions so my mind drifts. I come up with a lot of solutions that way, but not this day. I was no closer to a solution when I got out and dried off.

I looked at myself in the mirror and grimaced. Doing what I had done with one girl would have made me proud. Doing it with two girls made me a rat. Carly gave her body up to my touches willingly, believing I was hers alone. Nancy gave herself up to me because she wanted me. I was too weak to resist. I felt pretty low at that moment.

I got to school with my stomach feeling sick. I knew I had to face each girl. Carly was happily oblivious to what had happened the night before. Nancy was exuberant. Fortunately, Carly didn't get to see the look on Nancy's face. There was still the risk that someone had figured out what Nancy and I had been doing and might say something to Carly. That fear never left me.

I saw Carly before school. She gave me the promised kiss. She must have really missed me. I wished I had been missing her as much. I accepted the kiss, enjoying the familiar feel of her body. I put my arms around her and instantly the memory of what she felt like when we kissed naked came flooding back. She made a kind of "Hmmm" sound into my mouth as she felt my erection awaken. "We'll have to find a way to do something about that later," she promised. I wanted her that way, but I also felt doing that with her would be further betrayal. I really didn't know who I wanted. I wanted both girls but I knew I couldn't have both. It would be wrong to continue what we were doing until I had made a choice. Something had to give.

Nancy was waiting for me outside the JROTC building with a big smile on her face. My stomach turned over with fear when I saw her. She looked beautiful and I remembered what she felt like (and smelled like). I wanted to kiss her, too, but restrained myself. I didn't need anyone seeing us and it getting back to Carly.

"Hi," Nancy said to me, sounding as cheery as a person possibly could. Whispering, she added, "I dreamed about you last night."

"Nancy, we have to –," I started to say but she stopped me.

"Time for class," she said, pulling me along by my shirt. She wasn't going to let me apologize for what happened. She didn't want me to regret what I did to her. Class was no help. She and I never had a moment to talk. We were given a lengthy pep talk on how badly both drill teams had been beaten. Our next meet would have us competing against a crack team from a private school, our old rival St. George Memorial High School. We would be expected to perform a lot better or we would surely face defeat again. I'm sure Nancy also knew I wouldn't be able to say anything on the walk to our next classes with so many other people around. She had to have planned all this – to win me away from Carly. If I didn't have such strong feelings for Nancy, I would have been angry with her.

I had lunch with Carly as usual. I knew that if I kept agonizing over my problem, Carly would catch on. Instead, I focused on enjoying my time with her. It was easy to enjoy being with her. She was beautiful. Her personality was sunny. She was delightful. She was everything I wanted in a girlfriend. Unfortunately, Nancy also had those properties. I got through lunch without Carly catching on. When the bell rang, we managed to sneak a kiss. After we set off in different directions for our next classes, I wondered how long I could keep this pretense going. I was sure it wouldn't be for long. Either Carly would figure it out and kill me, I'd dump Nancy and she'd kill me, or the stress would kill me. Whichever way it went, I would be dead in a week.

The only thing I didn't like about Nancy was how she was apparently trying to get me away from Carly. If the situation was reversed, would Carly be doing the same thing? That was a thought I pondered for the rest of the school day.

After school, I gave Carly a ride home. When we got there, her parents were gone. Her mother had left a note. The two of them had gone to take care of her grandmother who had taken sick and they wouldn't be home until late. When Carly finished reading the note, she turned to face me, a smile on her face.

"It looks like we have time to take care of that problem you had earlier," she told me right before she pulled me to her and kissed me. Kissing Carly was always a delightful experience. Her body was warm and soft, and smelled real nice. I loved putting my arms around her, feeling the curve of her waist as her breasts crushed against my chest. My "problem" quickly reappeared, pressing against her. She ended the kiss and led me by the hand without saying a word. She was heading to her bedroom. She didn't ask, she didn't tell, she just knew I wanted to go with her.

It's not that I didn't want to go. I was just feeling guilty about what I had done with Nancy. I tried to work that out in my head as we walked to her bedroom. I hadn't done much with Nancy. If I refused Carly now, she would know something was up. The best thing was to go along and enjoy it. Enjoying doing this with Carly was easy.

She pulled me into her bedroom, pushing me in the direction of the bed as she closed the door behind us. I heard her lock the door. I looked at her and she explained.

"Just in case someone comes home early, we don't want them walking in on us while we're not wearing our clothes."

Her words left no doubt as to what we were about to do. She pulled her shirt over her head. She was wearing a light blue satin bra. Forgetting all the concerns I had in the hall, I grinned and removed my shirt. Before long, I could see that her panties matched her bra, except where they were a darker shade from her wetness. She hugged me again and I took that as a sign that she wanted me to remove her bra. I eagerly complied with her unspoken request. She never let me go, though. When I had her bra unhooked, she looked at me silently. I figured out what she wanted. With our bodies still pressed tightly together, I worked the straps off first one arm then the other. Next I pulled the bra from between us. She sighed as the soft material rubbed hard against her nipples, then sighed again as her nipples met my chest. Now that each of us was wearing only one piece of clothing, she pushed me onto her bed and crawled over me. I delighted in watching her breasts move as she crawled.

On top of me now, Carly kissed me deeply. Her tongue probed into my mouth as I felt her hair brushing against my face. Coming up for air, she propped herself up on her elbows, her nipples barely touching me.

"I never thought we'd get the chance to do this in my own bed," she said.

"Me, either," I agreed.

"After all the nights I spent lying here, touching myself and thinking of you, now I get to touch you here."

No sooner had she spoken those words than she slid lower until her face was in front of my underwear. She looked at me and smiled but didn't speak. She put both hands on the waistband of my underwear and pulled it off. My dick popped out as she did and stood stiffly. She worked the garment off my legs before returning to her position lying between my legs. She studied me for a moment, fascinated by the drop of precum appearing at the head. "I missed this part of you so much," she said, making her point by sticking her tongue out of her mouth and licking off the droplet. The contact of her tongue to the head of my cock made me lurch involuntarily. She giggled.

"I love it when you do that," she said wistfully. Actually, I think she was speaking directly to my dick. She wasn't looking at my eyes but at my erection as she spoke. "I missed you so much," she said with emphasis. Holding the shaft with one hand, she licked from my balls up to the tip. Her wet tongue moving against that sensitive area made me moan. I saw the smile on her face broaden as I sighed. She made one more pass up the front of my dick, then opened her mouth and took my dick inside. Every time she sucked me took my breath away. The feeling of her mouth on my dick was so incredible. I couldn't imagine anything else feeling better. Her mouth was warm and wet, and her tongue moved over me as she sucked.

As her head moved up and down over my dick, her hair hung down and kept sticking to the now wet shaft. She tried to keep pulling her hair away but it just kept getting in the way. After a few strokes, she stopped. She started to get up and I groaned in frustration.

"Don't worry, Sam. I'll be right back."

She went over to her dresser and dug around for a hair tie. She reached back with both hands to gather her hair and slip the tie around the pony tail. I loved watching her. She was dressed only in her panties and facing the mirror so I had a wonderful view of her body. She arched her back as she reached, emphasizing her flat stomach. I was tempted to start jacking off as I watched her but I made myself wait for her to return. When she did, her pony tail didn't get in the way. I lay there in her bed watching her as she gave me a blowjob. I was enjoying it so much that it didn't take long for me to cum.

When she felt my legs tense up, she had enough experience since the summer to know what was coming. She sucked me shallower, not much more than the head in her mouth, and stroked the shaft with her hand. I wondered what she was doing with the other hand but I couldn't see. The pleasure I was receiving from her mouth built until it almost reached the point of pain. At that point, I felt the contractions start. I could tell she did too because she started sucking really hard on the head and stroking even faster. The spurts from my dick filled her mouth and I could feel her swallowing. I could barely keep my eyes open as I watched her sucking me. She was still watching me intently as I came in her mouth. I finished squirting and she released my dick. She gently licked it to be sure she got all the cum.

"Thank you," she said as she tried to take a deep breath at the same time.

"No, I should be thanking you. That is always so incredible," I said as my breathing tried to return to normal.

Carly looked at me and smiled shyly. "Well, if you really want to thank me, there is something you could do for me."

I knew exactly what she meant. "I thought you'd never ask," I said as we changed places. Now my face was at her crotch. I could see as well as smell how wet she was. I also noticed that her hand which I couldn't see before was also wet, now leaving wet traces on her breast, and I figured out what she had been doing with it. I smiled at that as I grabbed the waistband of her blue panties. She lifted her hips up off the mattress so I could pull her panties down. I always felt a thrill as her bush came into view. That patch of brown hair beckoned to me to bury my face in it. I resisted for a minute, sliding her panties down her legs as I slid my cheek along the silkiness of her inner thighs. I could see how wet the white cotton patch inside her panties was just before I tossed them casually aside. She grinned and spread her legs as I slid into position between them. I came to rest with my face at her pussy, her wet fragrant pussy. I took in the sight, feeling a thrill as I realized she was that wet because of me, for me. She wanted me… and I wanted her. I pressed my face into her soft curly hair and my tongue sought out the slit. As she opened up to my probing, my senses were overwhelmed. Taste, sight, smell, touch – all were assaulted by her womanhood.

I felt my dick beginning to react as I enjoyed being immersed in the most feminine part of her body. I tasted her, completely oblivious to the rest of the world. My entire being had shrunken to what lay between her legs. I licked, sucked and probed as I sought only to bring her pleasure. The sounds she made were not the only things telling me I was doing something right. She was humping her pussy up into my face now. It was as if she was anxious for me to press harder. I moved a finger, then two, to her opening as I moved up to suck on her clit. I ran my tongue over its tip as I sucked. That was the right thing to do because her hands finally left her breasts to seek out the back of my head. She was now pressing herself into my face, pulling my head harder to her at the same time. I couldn't hear very well if she was moaning because her thighs were now pressed tightly against my ears, but I thought I could hear a moan.

A rush of warm fluid and being released by her body told me she had peaked. I looked up, my face wet, and peered over the patch of hair on her mound to see a very satisfied girl.

"Mmm, better than last night's dream," she proclaimed. Then, smiling shyly, she added, "and definitely better than what I did to myself in the shower this morning."

"I wish I could have been there to see that," I told her.

"Me, too," she answered. She held out her arms to me. I started to move up to kiss her but hesitated. "What's wrong?" she asked.

"I taste like you. I'll go wash my face first," I offered.

Carly shook her head. "I don't care. I want you now, just the way you are."

Shrugging. I crawled up to her. She pulled me into a deep French kiss, our tongues dueling madly. I decided that if she didn't mind the taste, I certainly didn't. In a way, I found it exciting that she was tasting herself on me. While we kissed, I was very aware of her hard nipples pressed against my chest. My dick stiffened further, pressing now against her furry slit. Carly stopped kissing me and opened her eyes.

"I feel you," she said happily.

"I know. I feel you, too."

"I wish we could do that," she said pointedly.

"I know. It's OK. There are lots of other things we can do."

"Are you ever disappointed that I won't go all the way?" Carly asked.

I thought about what she was asking. Sure, I'd like to do that. I really wanted to. Inside me, however, I knew that neither of us was willing to take the chance of getting her pregnant. Besides, losing virginity was a lot more emotional for a girl than for a boy. If she wanted to wait, I'd wait for her. We'd give that gift to each other when she was ready. I looked deeply into Carly's eyes, aware of the feeling of her delicate body pressed against mine.

"I'm not disappointed. How could I be? I get to do this with you. Seeing you, feeling you, tasting you, I'm experiencing your body totally. We're giving each other such exquisite pleasures. I'm not going to complain about that one thing. We're both still virgins and that is really special. When we're ready, both ready, it will happen."

"Are you ready, Sam?" she asked me. I could detect a note of concern or maybe sadness in her voice.

I knew what my hormones wanted me to say. Fortunately, I listened to my heart instead. "Carly," I began, feeling a warmth in my chest as I said her name, "I love you. I don't want to do it just for the sake of doing it. When it's right, when everything is perfect, we will take that step – together. I don't want you to rush it because you think you need to in order to keep me. I'm yours. I'm here because I want to be here, in your bed with you. You make me so happy. Don't worry about that." Unfortunately, my dick chose that moment to become fully erect and throb against her slit.

Carly laughed a little. "I think another part of your body wants to make a rebuttal statement."

"He will have to wait his turn," I said sternly. Then, we both laughed.

Carly reached up and kissed me, thanking me for not demanding what I wanted from her so much. Sure, I wanted it, but I didn't want to take it. It would be freely given when she was ready. In the meantime, there were other things we could do.

Carly must have been thinking the same things. She looked at me, her eyes lit up, and she spoke. Not words, just a number, a question, a request. "69?"

I grinned and nodded. She turned over and crawled on all fours over me, turning around as she did. She reached down with her tongue to taste the tip of my dick before lowering her bottom to my face. I enjoyed the view of her as much as the feel of her tongue delicately swiping across the head of my dick. As she lowered her body to mine, I penetrated her pussy again. At the same time, my dick fully entered her mouth.

Of all the positions we had tried, all the things we had done, sixty-nine was truly special. We were each giving and receiving pleasure. Pleasure so great that it was almost impossible to concentrate on returning the favor. She lay on top of me, her skin against mine. At the same time, her mouth was doing the most exquisite things to my dick while I probed and explored her depths and folds. My face was immersed in her taste and smell as my hands ran over her ass and back. The challenge was to keep from cumming while trying to bring her to the same point. If she came first, we could continue. If I did, the game was over for awhile. I was trying to learn to make it last as long as possible for me while sending her over the top as many times as I could.

As I ate her pussy, I thought how until a few months ago I hadn't even seen her naked, or any girl for that matter. I was so lucky to have her. She stopped sucking my dick to lift her head and cry out as I made her cum. I redoubled my efforts, making it as good for her as I could. When her peak was past, she lowered her head to me again.

I didn't last much longer. She could tell when I was about to cum. I tensed up and my dick throbbed. She played with my balls with one hand, stroked my shaft with the other, and sucked as her tongue did wonderful things to me.

As I squirted into her mouth, I pressed my tongue as deeply into her as I could and held myself rigid. When I was done, she rolled off me, but didn't turn around. She kept looking at my dick and lightly touching it.

"It looks sad," she finally said.

"Oh, no. It's really so very happy," I assured her.

"Then why is it so soft?"

"Because it is very tired. You made it work so hard that you wore it out."

"Oh," she answered, thinking about her next words. "Maybe it needs more exercise?"

She giggled and I joined in. We could have stayed like that for hours, naked on her bed, just being together. Unfortunately, the reality that we really didn't want to get caught like that crept up on us.

I sighed deeply as I gave her breast a light squeeze. "I need to get home."

Carly looked sad but nodded. "Yeah, our parents already suspect something between us. It would be best if they didn't know we were alone here together."

We got up and sorted through the pile of clothes. I was handing Carly her panties when she said, "The fall dance is coming up in a few weeks. Do you think we'll get a chance to be alone together after?"

We both knew what she was referring to. Our parents didn't like us staying out late on dates after they suspected we had gone parking. I was trying to come up with a scheme to get her alone again when she spoke.

"Maybe they won't mind if we go on a double date. How about if I ask Nancy to double with us?"