One of Two Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I really hoped Carly didn't catch the sudden look of guilt on my face. I tried to cover it really fast and look down for my pants at the same time. I waited to speak until I felt I could keep my tone under control.

"I don't know, Carly. A double date? That makes it difficult to do what we really want to do. Besides, I don't think Nancy is dating anyone right now."

"I know she isn't. Maybe it will help her get serious with someone. I'll talk to her about it."

Things were getting even more complicated very fast. I was getting more nervous about as fast. When we were dressed, I hugged Carly to me and kissed her. The feeling of her body against mine made me think about going parking with her. The smell of her body only made me want her all over again.

"Stop!" she said in a whining kind of way. "You're just getting me all worked up again."

"I want you to miss me really bad once I'm gone," I explained. She laughed and kissed me again.

"Don't worry. I'll be thinking of you all night."

Just before I left, she whispered in my ear, "Tonight, when you're lying in bed thinking of me, don't do anything I won't be doing."

We both giggled as I hugged her.

On the drive home, I started thinking about Carly but Nancy crept into my thoughts. I really liked what I was doing with Carly. The problem was that I also liked what I had done with Nancy. A lot. If Nancy wanted to do something like that again, would I be able to resist?

That night, Carly and I talked on the phone just before going to sleep. She told me what she was wearing. "Almost nothing," she explained, then went on to describe what it looked like and what I would be able to see if I was there. Next, she had me describe the state I was in. Usually, we didn't do anything until after we got off the phone. I must have left her feeling pretty horny because she suggested we masturbate together on the phone. We started touching ourselves and describing it to each other when there was a click.

Luckily, we were between words when Carly's father said, "Carly, are you still on the phone? It's time for bed." I held my breath.

"OK, Dad. I'm getting off now," Carly answered.

I had to try really hard not to laugh at her words. There was another click.

"That was so close!" Carly exclaimed in a heavy whisper.

"No shit! If he had picked up the phone a few seconds earlier …" I began.

"He'd never let me see you again," Carly finished. Then she giggled.

I knew what she was laughing about. "Yeah, if he only knew how true your words were," I said, completing her thought.

"I guess we better go. Goodnight, Sam. I love you."

"I love you, too, Carly. I'll be dreaming about you."

I heard Carly kiss the phone, then a click. I hung up the phone in the dark.

Like Carly, I got off just before going to sleep.

When I met Carly for lunch the next day, she looked really angry.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Miss Tompkins really let us have it in theater today. She says we're way behind schedule for the play. She's calling for a dress rehearsal all day on Saturday."

"All day?" I asked. Carly nodded, her brown hair sliding along the sides of her face.

"Can I come with you to help?" At least it was a way for us to be together.

"No, she said 'no friends'. She doesn't want us to have any distractions." At my questioning look, Carly explained. "Most of the boyfriends or girlfriends wanted to do what you have in mind. We're going to work, she says. I don't mind the time at the theater. I love it. I just wanted to see you on Saturday."

"It's alright," I tried to comfort her. "We'll go see a movie after you're finished.

"I'd like that," she said.

I think I made her feel a little better. I was disappointed because I was looking forward to spending the day with her, too.

Saturday came. Carly was at the theater all day so I didn't have anywhere to be until late in the afternoon. I was thinking about what I'd do when the phone rang. My mom answered it and called out that it was for me.

When I answered the phone, I was surprised to hear Nancy's voice. She was speaking to me again in class now, but we hadn't talked on the phone since I called her "Carly".

"Hi, Sam," she began, as cheery as sunshine.

"Hi, Nancy," I answered, very cautious.

"What are you doing today?" she asked.

I explained that Carly had a rehearsal all day so I didn't have plans. Nancy said that was too bad and I explained that I was taking her to the movies when she finished for the day. We talked about the movies that were playing in town for a few minutes.

"Sam," Nancy began, "since you aren't busy today, could you come over to help me with some homework?"

An alarm should have gone off in my head, but it didn't.

"I guess, if I can. What do you need help with?"

Nancy explained what she was having trouble with. I decided that Carly wouldn't mind if we were doing homework. Besides, it was Saturday. Her parents were home. What could happen?

What could happen indeed? When I arrived at Nancy's house, I noticed that her father's truck was not there. Her mother's car was, however. I suspected her father was making a call to a farm. It wasn't unusual for him to get called out by a farmer at odd times. Nancy answered the door wearing a long t-shirt that covered her shorts.

"Hi, Sam," she said cheerily. She looked really happy to see me.

She started to lead me to her room when I asked her if her parents minded us studying there.

"They're not here," she explained. "Dad needed to pick up some supplies out of town and Mom went with him. They won't be back until tonight."

By that time, we were in her room. I felt a little nervous about us being alone in her house, but I also felt a little excited. Sexually excited. I guess I should have thought about my loyalty to Carly. Instead, I wondered about the possibilities with Nancy.

Nancy sat on her bed and smiled at me. She looked like she was nervous about something and she was trying to come to a decision. She took a deep breath before speaking.

"Sam, I really liked what we did on the bus. I'm glad we did that. I've never been touched by someone in that way before and I really liked it. I know you liked it, too."

I started to speak but she put up her hand to stop me. What happened next sealed my fate.

"I thought maybe we could pick up where we left off," Nancy said as she got up on her knees. Then she grabbed the hem of her shirt with both hands and lifted it. I quickly noticed that she wasn't wearing shorts under the shirt when her dark green panties came into view. She pulled the shirt off and tossed it on the floor, revealing a bra that matched her panties. My heart pounded as I realized we were alone in her bedroom and she was wearing only panties and a bra. "You can touch me anywhere you want," she said slowly and with meaning.

I should have told her to put her shirt back on. I should have told her I was in love with Carly. I should have left. Instead, I eagerly took off my clothes. I moved towards the bed – and towards Nancy. It was like I was not in control of my body. Teenage hormones drove me forward. I crawled onto the bed. As I knelt in front of her, Nancy took my hands in hers. She placed my hands on her breasts. I could easily feel her hardening nipples through the satin. She kept her hands on mine as she pressed them hard onto her. I could feel her body give against our combined touch.

I was breathing hard. I noticed she was, too. We were both anticipating what would happen next. Leaving my hands in place, she put her arms around my neck. She pulled on me as she lay back on her bed. We ended up with me on top of her. I was so surprised by the position that I was caught off guard when she pulled my face to hers and kissed me.

That kiss was magical. I was aware of so many things. I felt her lips against mine. Her tits were being squashed by my chest. She spread her legs and wrapped them around mine, not quickly but slowly and sensually. She was caressing my legs with hers and I could feel her smooth legs against me. The softness of her skin mesmerized me. Next I felt her tongue on my lips. I had kissed Carly that way enough that I reacted without even thinking about it. I relaxed my mouth and let her push her tongue in.

The feeling of her tongue touching mine fueled my passion. I didn't care that I was in bed with Nancy and not Carly. I didn't even think about Carly at that moment. I only thought about the almost naked female body pressed against me. We kissed with a fury. I could even hear her moaning softly as we kissed. Hearing the sound she made only added to my pleasure.

When we came up for air, we were both panting. I looked into her eyes and didn't see a smile. I saw a seriousness I wasn't used to seeing there. Maybe it was determination. She knew she was going to get what she wanted.

"Touch me, please," she pleaded.

If I would have needed any encouragement at that point, the way she asked would have given it to me. As it was, I didn't need any. I had been inside her panties before and I wanted to be there again. I sat up slowly in front of her. She looked up at me. I could see her chest rising and falling in time with her rapid and deep breathing. Her nipples were prominently pushing against her bra, raising little hills in the fabric. Her expression was one of need as she relaxed her legs, letting them fall further open. The movement drew my eyes to her panties. I could just barely see a few fine blonde hairs peeking out of the edges of her panties at her crotch.

When my eyes finally looked up to hers, I could see she had been watching me looking at her. It was as if being exposed in that way to me was giving her satisfaction. She wanted me to see her, to want her. When I didn't make a move, she broke the silence between us.

"It felt really good when you put your hand in my panties before."

Yes, it did, and I wanted to do it again. And I did. I reached forward to touch her panties. The fabric was smooth and warm. I moved my hand down across the front, from the waistband to between her legs. As I moved my hand, I could feel the shape of her pussy. When I reached the soft place between her legs, I rubbed and probed. I could feel her lips giving way underneath the smooth material. After I rubbed her there, I left that place so I could take off her bra. I noticed that the spot where my hand had been was now dark. Her wetness was soaking through her panties. Her body was lubricating for me.

I moved my attention to her bra. I reached under her for the strap. Finding the clasp, I tried to bunch the fabric together to release the catch but I couldn't do it, not with her lying on it. She waited patiently as I made several attempts. Finally, she made an embarrassed smile and sat up. She waited there, knowing what I would do, what I wanted to do. I put my arms around her, reveling in the feel of her warm flesh. This time, I easily released her bra. The lack of tension was immediately obvious. I slid my hands up to the straps over her shoulders and pulled them down. As I did, the cups fell from her breasts. I watched wide-eyed as the creamy white skin was revealed. From what she had told me, I was probably the first boy to see this part of her body.

Her breasts were perfect. Each flawless orb was capped by a pink nipple that looked like it was begging to be sucked. I started with her left breast and did just that. I pressed my parted lips to the nipple as I gently sucked in. The hard nub slipped through my lips and met my tongue. Nancy gasped as I ran my tongue over the tip and applied suction at the same time. I smiled around the nipple in my mouth before moving to the other side to give its twin the same treatment.

I left her breasts, pushing her back down to the bed and kissing a path south. I ran my lips down the slope to the smooth skin of her stomach. We both knew my destination but I didn't let that hurry me any. Instead, I forced myself to make slow progress, drawing out the anticipation. I noticed her starting to squirm a little as I approached the waistband of her panties but I kept to my glacial pace.

In time, my mouth brushed the elastic waistband and kept going. I could just barely feel the puffiness of her hair through the fabric as my cheek now savored the feel of the satin. I kissed my way to where her slit was, over where I knew her opening was. The material was very wet by then. Her excitement had soaked through and was now wetting the outside of her panties. I extended my tongue and swiped up a little, getting just a taste of her tangy juices.

I decided to be really cruel. Instead of removing her panties, I started kissing down the inside of her left leg. When I reached her ankle, I changed legs and licked up the inside of the right one. She was moaning a little, complaining that I wasn't going fast enough. One hand was playing with a nipple I had sucked earlier. Her right hand was resting on her stomach a little above her panties. It looked like she was trying to decide if she was going to finger herself in front of me. She was still in control, but just barely. If I didn't get to work on her pussy soon, she just might take matters into her own hands.

That sounded like it might be fun to watch but I was anxious to taste more of her. When the tip of my tongue reached the leg opening of her panties, I used it to reach inside, feeling the curly hairs. There was a large dark patch at the bottom of her panties now. She was wet even on the outside – wet for me. I ran my tongue along the opening of her panties up to her hip, and then kissed across the front. I was kissing over her mound now. I wasn't sure if I was too high to reach her clit but she didn't seem to be minding if I wasn't. I could look into her eyes and read her thoughts. Take my panties off now! I decided I had tortured her enough. She actually breathed a sigh of relief when my fingers reached for the waistband.

She eagerly lifted her ass up off the bed to make it easier for me to finish undressing her. I looked deeply into her eyes and smiled as the material slid down her hips. I looked down to see the top of her bush come into view. It was blonde, like the hair on her head and her eyebrows. I watched with great interest as the patch of hair slowly began to appear from beneath the elastic waistband. Removing her panties was like unveiling a statue. I was seeing a piece of art for the first time.

And art it was. A tuft of the hair made a kind of big curl right above the beginning of her slit. From my experience with Carly, I knew her clit was nearby, waiting for me to discover it. Up to now, it had known the touch of Nancy's finger, then mine a short while ago. Now, I would expose it to the light of day and introduce it to my mouth. But first, I would get to know the rest of her most special place.

Her panties were now pulling free of the bottom of her pussy. There, a thick strand of clear fluid stubbornly connected the cotton lining of her panties to her lips. As I pulled down, the strand became thinner and longer until it finally released its grip. I pulled her panties the rest of the way down as she lifted her legs for me. I was in front of her legs when I tossed her panties softly to the bed. I gripped her ankles before she could lower her legs. With an ankle in each hand, I parted her legs, opening her in front of me. I watched the lips part, the blonde hair trying in vain to conceal the lips. I spread her open, her pussy opening like a flower. I lowered each leg to the sheet and leaned forward. I approached the point I had wanted to see and prepared to taste her nectar straight from the source.

Nancy never said a word. She did pile up two pillows beneath her head and lifted herself up on her forearms so she could watch, but she was silent. I wondered if what I was doing had been in her thoughts and fantasies as she played with herself. I saw all this with my peripheral vision. I never took my focus off her pussy.

Lying on my stomach between her legs with my nose maybe three inches from where her lips came together, I used my fingers to pull her rubbery lips apart, smoothing the fine blonde hairs back to the sides. As her lips came apart, I could easily see a prominent clit anxiously erect. I smiled broadly as I extended my tongue and pressed it into her opening. I felt her warmth, tasted her tartness, smelled her womanly scent. I pressed my face into her and I was awash in Nancy.

I pressed my tongue into her hole but I couldn't penetrate very deeply. Pulling back, I slid my tongue up her lips but stopped before I made contact with her clit. I slid my tongue back and forth over her lips, savoring the tasty slipperiness. On the bus, I had imagined what she looked like. Here, in her bedroom, I was seeing her body open, submissive, as she gave herself over to me.

I had smelled her on my finger before. Here, the taste and smell were stronger as they issued forth from her body. I slid my hands beneath her cheeks to press her pussy more firmly into my face. I felt her muscles tense as she pushed up as well, trying to increase the pressure. I sucked and licked to let her arousal build. I moaned into her pussy to let her know how much I was enjoying this. In the distance, I heard her moan as well. As I finally reached for her clit, I looked up. Her blonde bush was like a golden hedge I was peering over. I saw her hands playing with her breasts. Her head was back on the pillows now so I couldn't see if her eyes were still open or not.

I felt the hard little nub make contact with my tongue and she immediately tensed up. Not wasting the moment, my mouth attacked her there, bringing her to release after the long wait. I had built her up so much that it took only seconds of sucking and licking to make her cry out. I looked up again to see her fingers pressed hard into the tender flesh of her breasts. When we were done, there might be marks on her and they wouldn't be my hand prints. Her legs clamped around my head. I kept up the attack on the very center of her pleasure as she peaked and rode the crest of the wave all the way to the beach.

When she fell from the peak, I felt her relax. Her legs fell away, her hands fell away. I gave her one lick, my tongue pressed hard against her clit. That was too much. Her sensitivity was off the scale now. She suddenly threw her hands against my face and roughly pushed me away, closing her legs behind me in protection.

Grinning, I rolled to the side and watched as her breathing returned to normal. Nancy opened her eyes slowly and blinked. Struggling to focus, she looked at me, a distant smile on her face, then a grimace.

"You have me all over your face," she told me.

I stuck my tongue out the corner of my mouth and licked at my cheek. "Yes, I do. It's nice." I moved a little, putting my face down on her stomach just above her patch of hair. I was looking at her pussy from the top now, as she sees it. Nancy put her hand on my hair and stroked me softly.

"I've never come like that before," she said, then sighed deeply and shivered a little. "I didn't know I could feel like that."

"Better than on the bus?" I asked, smiling and still looking at her patch of hair.

"Uh-huh," she agreed softly.

"Better than when you touch yourself?" I asked, a wicked grin creeping onto my face, a grin she couldn't see.

There was a pause. Silence. Just the faint thud of her heart beating. I started to run my fingers through the tiny hairs, reaching for her slit.

"Better than –" I started to ask again.

She realized I wasn't going to let her off the hook so she answered, "Yes," in an exasperated tone. "Better than when I do it myself." She huffed.

I turned my head over to look at her. We were both smiling.