One of Two Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't believe you made me admit that," Nancy said, to my face now.

I could tell she was embarrassed. I could see it on her face and I could hear it in the tone of her voice.

"Everybody does it," I said.

"Not girls," she tried to protest. I shook my head. "OK," she continued, sounding a little dejected. "Girls do it, but not as much as boys." I raised an eyebrow. She knew I wasn't going to let her off easy. She huffed. "Why do you have to always be right?"

I laughed. She smiled.

"I just know a little about sex," I proclaimed, feeling superior. Now she had me cornered. I just didn't know it yet. She got up off the bed and walked to the dresser. I enjoyed watching her nude body in the mirror over the dresser as she moved. She dug around in a dresser drawer, way in the back, for something.

"Since you know so much about sex, I'm sure you'll know what to do with these," she said as she turned around and tossed a sealed cardboard box to me. It was a box of condoms. I froze. "What's the matter, big guy? Don't know what to say?" she taunted. "That's alright. There's supposed to be instructions inside."

"Nancy, I don't… I mean, I haven't…, we're saving that…"

Nancy's expression changed, telling me she knew who the we I was referring to was. I was still a virgin, Carly was still a virgin. We were saving that final step for later, maybe even for marriage. I had already crossed too many more boundaries than I wanted to with Nancy. I didn't want to take that step as well with her. Then I wondered, was Nancy a virgin? I thought she was, but she seemed to be having no problems with going further.

"I'm offering myself to you. You can be the first. Take me, Sam."

She crawled back on the bed and put her head on the pillow. She opened her legs. I couldn't help looking at the patch of blonde hair, the lips that were showing signs of getting even wetter.

I knew what I had to do. I had told myself that many times before lately, but this time I really had to stop. I owed it to Carly. I had cheated on her too many times. I couldn't give my virginity to Nancy. I just couldn't do that to Carly.

In a small voice now, I said to Nancy, "I can't do that." I hung my head down low.

Nancy spoke up, her legs still spread. "Yes, you can. We've come this far. I'm ready. You're ready. You've gotten me ready for this. Take me now."

It almost worked. I felt guilty for leading her on this far. I also felt guilty for cheating on Carly. That thought saved me. I felt bad turning her down, but I knew I'd feel worse if I didn't turn her down. I leaned over to kiss her, to apologize. She seized the opportunity to pull me down on top of her. I suddenly found my naked body pressed against hers. The feeling of warmth, softness, smoothness was almost irresistible. My brain knew what I had to choose. My dick, however, hardened fully against her pubic hair. I could feel the shaft getting longer and pushing through those fine curly blonde hairs. Nancy put her arms around my neck and pulled my face to hers, kissing me. She was determined to get her way.

With every ounce of strength, I pushed back and broke her grasp. I got up and got dressed quickly before I could change my mind.

"Nancy, I'm really sorry. You don't know how sorry I am. I just can't do that. I shouldn't have done what we did." As soon as I spoke those words and saw the anger on her face, I knew I had taken a calculated risk. She might get revenge by telling Carly what we had done, effectively ending that relationship for me as well. I knew in that moment that I loved Carly more and I had to make the choice I was making. As much as I wanted Nancy, I loved Carly.

As I was getting dressed, trying not to look at Nancy, she didn't get up and she didn't cover her body. She just lay there watching me. She didn't even curse at me, much to my surprise. As I was walking out of her room, she said, "I love you, Sam. You know I do." I walked out of her house and got in my car.

Driving home, I thought about Nancy lying there, wanting me. I wanted her, but I wanted Carly more. If I was going to take that final step, it was going to be with Carly – if Carly still wanted me after she found out what I had been doing with Nancy.

When I got home, I took a good shower. In case I did get intimate with Carly, I didn't want her to smell Nancy on me. Not her perfume, not her pussy, not the detergent her sheets were washed with. I scrubbed myself, in a way trying to cleanse myself of my sin.

I was scared. I had probably left Nancy mad – mad enough to seek revenge. All it would take was a phone call to Carly and she would have her revenge. I had to go through with the date or Carly would get suspicious. If Nancy reached Carly first, I'd know it right away.

Saturday afternoon dragged on. I think I came to know what a condemned man's last day is like. After a while you feel like you just want to get it over with, but you're never really that anxious. I found things to keep busy with. Eventually, it was time to pick up Carly. When I got in the car, my stomach was in a knot. If Nancy had talked to Carly, I could expect a big fight. If not, it might be the last good time I would spend with Carly. I thought the stress of juggling Carly and Nancy was tough. Waiting to see if Nancy would tell Carly was going to be even worse. I knew I couldn't show it or Carly would suspect something. I had to really act like nothing was wrong. I thought Carly was the actress.

I arrived at Carly's house not long after she got home. She had barely had time to shower and change. I told her I was taking her out for pizza before the movie. I wanted to make the most of what little time we might have left. Carly was glad to see me. The smile on her face told me she hadn't talked to Nancy. I tried to cover the relief with excitement over seeing her. We drove to the Pizza Hut for a quick meal. It was light; Carly was tired after the all day rehearsal. We sat next to each other in the booth, laughing and talking about her day. I didn't offer any details on how I had spent my day. We did silly things like scrunch up the straw wrappers and put a drop of Coke on them to watch them expand. It was so nice being next to her. I enjoyed the warmth of her body, the smell of her hair, the sweet sound of her voice. I hoped I wouldn't be missing those things anytime soon.

There wasn't much playing at the movies that we were interested in seeing. We finally decided on a movie, using the time to just be together. In a way, I was relieved to be spending time with just Carly. I was glad I had not gone further with Nancy. I was proud of myself that I hadn't taken that last step. I couldn't entirely forget my guilt for what steps I had taken, or for whom I had spent time with that morning, but I did enjoy seeing the movie with Carly. When it was over, we drove home slowly. Carly even suggested that we park somewhere. I felt too guilty to make the suggestion, but I wasn't going to turn her down. We ended up parked beneath that tree where we had first kissed. When I turned off the engine, it was really quiet.

Carly slid next to me and put her arms around my neck. I turned and put my arms around her waist before kissing her. I loved feeling her boobs against my chest as my tongue explored her mouth. Our hands were roaming over each other's backs as we kissed. I let my hands stray to her sides a few times, feeling the soft sides of her tits through her shirt. My teenage hormones overrode the guilt.

"Want to move to the back seat?" I asked Carly.

"Yes," she answered breathily. She kicked off her shoes and I watched her jeans-clad ass disappear over the seat. I did the same, finding her lying on the back seat. I moved on top of her and we continued kissing. I could feel my erection growing against her body. She could feel it also, even through our clothes.

We stopped kissing and looked at each other in the dark interior of the car. We both knew what was next. I sat up and she did the same as we turned to face each other. I ran my hands over her shirt, cupping my palms over her tits and squeezing. I bent down and bit at one nipple through her shirt as she said, "We have to make this quick. My mom already suspects we're doing this. We can't be too late."

I nodded in the darkness as I pulled her shirt out of her jeans and over her head. The shirt was still falling to the floor when my fingers found the clasp to her bra. Carly was pulling my shirt up at the same time. Quickly, we kissed again, only this time her tits were pressed against my bare chest. It only fueled our passion. I pushed her back against the door and started undoing her pants. With the belt unbuckled and the waist unbuttoned, I hastily unzipped her jeans and pulled them down her legs so fast that I pulled her panties with them. She chuckled as she lifted her ass up so I could finish undressing her. I finished with her socks and she was now naked in my back seat.

Carly went to work on my pants and I was soon as naked as she was. I slid her back onto the seat and lay on top of her. We kissed and enjoyed the feel of our bodies touching. She opened her legs as much as she could, her right leg falling off the seat in the process, so my legs could get between her and my dick could press against her mound. She moaned as I ground my erection against her. I got up and moved to suck her nipples.

"Time, Sam," she reminded me. As much as I wanted this to go on for hours, I knew we had to be quick. She suggested, "Sixty-nine?" I nodded and we got up so I could lie down. The seat was warm from the heat of her body. She deftly moved on top of me, holding my dick in her hand as she settled into position. It was cramped doing this in the car, but we were both willing to overlook this. My hands were on her ass, pulling her down to my face. I smelled her excitement just before I felt the warm wetness on my cheeks. I gripped her by her ass cheeks as my tongue probed. I distantly heard her moan just before I felt her mouth envelop my cock. I licked and probed as she sucked. My dick went in and out of her mouth, my tongue went in and out of her pussy. I enjoyed her wetness, her scent, her taste. I wanted this to go on all night but we both knew it couldn't. Carly came first. When she did, she stopped sucking and pressed her pussy down hard onto my face. I fucked her hole with my tongue as she came on me.

When Carly was finished, she got up and turned to face me in the darkness. She kissed me lightly on the lips, aware that my face was coated with her juices. "I want to watch your face while you cum in my mouth," she told me as she sank to her knees on the floor. I swung around so she was between my legs. She leaned forward and opened her lips; the head of my dick slipped through her lips and met her tongue. She sucked and licked, letting me fuck her mouth. I couldn't imagine a pussy feeling any better than this. As my eyes had adjusted to the darkness, I could see her face a little and I knew she couldn't see any better in the dark. I sat there, feeling the car seat against my bare ass and back but thinking only of the contact between my cock and Carly's mouth. For her part, Carly looked up at me with a loving expression on her face. She was enjoying doing this as much as I was enjoying receiving it. When I started to tense up just before I came, it looked like she was smiling with her eyes. I didn't want to grip the back of her head and force my dick down her throat, so I gripped the edge of the seat. My legs tensed up and stretched forward to the back of the front seat. Carly redoubled her efforts and I rewarded them. In the still quiet of the car, I could hear her swallowing my cum.

When I was finished, Carly knelt between my legs and kissed me. I put my arms around her, pressing her body against mine. I sighed as I felt the contact. I wanted to do more but I knew time was short. Carly knew it as well. When our lips parted, she got up and started shuffling through the discarded clothes on the floor, handing me my things and putting hers into a pile. We got dressed in the semi-darkness. I watched as she put on her underwear and felt disappointment as she covered my favorite parts. I wiped my face on the inside of my shirt so I didn't smell too much like her when I brought her home. Once we were dressed, I hugged her again. As I ran my hands over her I started laughing.

"What's so funny," Carly asked.

"Your shirt. It's inside out. You might want to fix that before I take you home." Her shirt was a really soft material and the seams were not very apparent in the dim light.

"Shit! I'm glad you caught that," she said as she removed the garment and turned it the right way. "If I had gone home like that…"

"I don't even want to think about it," I said. "It might give me nightmares."

She giggled in agreement. Once she was properly dressed, we moved to the front seat and I drove to Carly's house. I walked her to the front door and kissed her a lot less passionately than I had in the car. I watched her walk inside and close the door before I left.

When I was home and in bed, I lay awake thinking. I was comparing the two encounters. I truly loved Carly and I didn't regret my choice. I was just wondering who I enjoyed being with more, sexually. With Nancy, it was wilder and she was willing to go further. With Carly, it was all about love. I just couldn't help thinking that if my choice had been Nancy, it was a sure thing. If Carly found out what I had done with Nancy, I might be left out in the cold. Monday was coming closer all the time and I wasn't looking forward to it.

*

Continued in Chapter 3 – Double Date, Double Trouble

This story is Copyright © 2005 by Strickland83. All rights reserved.