One of Two Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nancy and Frank were both moaning now. The pleasure must be finally overcoming the pain for her. The moans were turning to cries -- orgasmic cries. I had heard Nancy cry out like that, when my hand was inside her. Now she had a dick inside her, making her cry out, making her cum.

I felt a tear escaping from my eye. I blinked and looked back to Carly. She wasn't looking at the seat anymore. She was watching me. Had she seen me cry? I put my face down and redoubled my efforts to make her forget about anything she might have seen. I didn't look up at her face. I concentrated on trying to make her scream like Nancy had.

Before I made Carly cum, everybody in the car heard Nancy cum. She called out for Frank. I was thankful she didn't have another Freudian slip and say my name instead. I was also sad. I no longer held a place in her heart. I made Carly cry out, but not nearly as loudly as Frank had made Nancy. When Carly was coming down from her peak, I crawled up over her to kiss her. I knew her juices were covering my cheeks, but she didn't usually mind. Just before I pressed my lips to hers, Carly put her hands on my slippery cheeks. She was looking at my face, trying to see something in the dark. I panicked for an instant, then she pulled me to her and we kissed. I held myself to Carly's naked body and tried really hard not to cry.

Had I made the right choice? I thought so, but why did I feel such a loss? I was glad I was here in the front seat with Carly, but at the same time I was so sad that I wasn't in the back seat with Nancy, inside Nancy. I was still on top of Carly when we heard Frank cumming. I knew his sperm was squirting into Nancy's pussy at that instant, the first sperm to ever be there. A sob escaped but I tried to conceal it by breathing deeply and rubbing my cheek against Carly's face.

"Hold the condom and pull out, Frank. I don't want to get pregnant on my first time," Nancy said. I could feel the car move as Frank shifted. A few moments later, the light came on as the back door opened. He was dropping the used condom outside and the door closed. "Come here, Frank. Cuddle with me. We can do it again when you're ready."

Again? She was going to give herself to him again and again, knowing I could hear what was going on. Carly whispered into my ear, "I want to give you a blowjob," as she pushed. I got up so we could rearrange ourselves. As I did, I tried to casually let my eyes drift to the backseat. What I saw was Frank lying on top of Nancy. In the moonlight, I could tell they were both sweaty. Nancy caught me looking at her. She didn't give me a smile this time. Her look was hard. The meaning was obvious. You could have had me but you turned me down so I gave it to someone else.

I tore my eyes away from the scene I didn't want to see and lay down on the seat. Had Carly seen that silent exchange? I saw Carly look to the backseat before moving down between my legs. She took my dick in her hand.

Usually, I was very hard after eating her out. Not this time. The emotions that were running through my head had short circuited my erection. Carly kissed me, licked me and stroked me trying to get me hard again. She was being very patient. Her efforts were in vain. In vain, that is, until I heard Frank and Nancy getting ready for round two. Nancy was giving us a play by play. This time, she asked Frank to sit up on the seat and she mounted him. She whimpered for us as she descended onto Frank's erection. As I imagined what her pussy must look like, with her lips being spread open by that dick, I became erect in Carly's hand. She took me into her mouth and sucked.

I wanted to enjoy what Carly was doing to me, I really did, but I was thinking about what Nancy was doing instead. When Nancy approached her first orgasm, she leaned back until her head was against the driver's headrest, probably so I could see her. I watched as her blonde hair bobbed. She was thrusting her bottom against Frank, against his invading member, and she turned to her left. She turned so I could see her face. I looked into her eyes. The gaze staring back at me was one of pure ecstasy.

I couldn't hold her stare. I looked down at Carly instead and concentrated on what she was doing to me. I forced myself to think not of Nancy but of Carly. I wanted to cum for Carly. Nancy, noticing that I wasn't watching her anymore, began moaning loudly. I ignored her and thought only of Carly, of how much I loved her. It worked. I tensed up and exploded in her mouth. Carly moaned sweetly as she felt the warmth squirting out from my dick and filling her mouth. I felt her swallow as I enjoyed the look of pleasure on her face.

When I was finished, I looked again at the headrest but Nancy had moved away. Carly saw me looking and her eyes followed mine, but there wasn't anything to see. Carly crawled up onto me and we cuddled, the warmth of our bodies warding off the night's chill that was seeping into the car. As Carly breathed, I could smell myself on her breath but I didn't mind. It only reminded me of the orgasm she had given me. Besides, I'm sure that to her I smelled like her pussy.

Suddenly, Frank called out from the back seat that he was cumming. Nancy started riding him frantically. We couldn't see them, of course, but we could hear the sound of their bodies slapping together, Nancy's wetness squishing between them, and we could feel the car shaking. Frank groaned and we both knew he was spurting into Nancy's body again. Carly lifted her head a little and looked at me. I could see in the semidarkness that she was smiling. She was smiling for her friend's pleasure. I did what I had to do. I smiled with her. Outside, I was smiling while inside my heart was ripping apart. Barely two feet from me, Nancy was giving herself freely and wantonly. Knowing I could hear what was going on, she was giving away what I had turned down. I relived her words to me that night she slipped up on the phone. All this happened in a few seconds. I was sad that it wasn't me inside her, under her. I was sad that I didn't receive the gift of her virginity. Then I came to my senses. Carly and I both knew we weren't going to go any further. I pulled my arms tighter around Carly as I realized I had all I truly wanted right there.

Nancy kept up the rhythm until Frank must have gotten too soft to continue. We heard them shifting as she got off, then the car door opened and closed one more time. The condom was disposed of.

"Carly, do you have any Kleenex? There's a little blood back here." It was Nancy's voice breaking the stillness. Carly looked at me. I nodded.

"I have some in the glove compartment," I answered. Carly reached for it and sat up to hand it to Nancy. Nancy made a point of leaning over the seat enough that I could tell she was still naked. The sounds of her wiping, first her pussy then the seat, could be heard.

Carly got up and made room for me to get up as well. I realized as she did that her tits were visible to Frank. I had seen that much of his girlfriend tonight, and a lot more than that on other occasions. After that, we all shuffled around trying to sort out our clothes. Getting dressed in the car was more difficult than usual. The girls had to get back into their pantyhose and dresses. I noticed with a tiny smile that Carly was being especially careful to ensure nothing was inside out. It was easier for Nancy and Frank in the back seat, but we managed. I helped Carly as best I could -- mostly zipping her dress for her.

When we were ready, I didn't hear much movement from the backseat, so I dared to turn my head and look. Nancy and Frank were locked in a passionate kiss, but it looked like they were both dressed.

"Are you two ready to go home?" I asked.

Nancy turned from Frank to look at me. She had the most radiant smile on her face. I guess it would be called a 'just fucked look'. "Oh, yes," she answered in a dreamy voice. "We're finished." She giggled after that and kissed Frank again.

I drove us home in silence, stopping first at Nancy's house so Frank could walk her to the door. I watched them as I realized that Nancy had left as a virgin but was not returning that way. What would Doctor Hunter do to Frank if he knew what had just happened? I wondered. Probably castrate him like a bull.

After we had dropped Frank off, I took Carly home. I held her tightly as I kissed her goodnight at her door. I didn't want to let go of her. I wanted to keep this reminder that I had made the right choice close to me, but I had to let her go. Reluctantly, I watched her go inside and I drove away.

When I got into bed, I tried to go to sleep but memories of Nancy's cries kept me awake. I knew she was lying in bed reliving the experience. I couldn't get the sounds or images out of my head. I wanted to relish my time with Carly, but my memories of Nancy wouldn't let me.

I was doing my chores around the house right after lunch on Sunday when I heard the phone ring. My mom called out that it was Carly for me. I answered it casually.

"Hi, Carly."

"Hi, Sam." Carly's tone spoke volumes. Something was very wrong. Panic quickly gripped my intestines as I speculated that Nancy had finally gotten her revenge. "Can you get away for a few hours? We need to talk."

It sounded like the end was here. I was going to be held accountable for what I had done. I knew I deserved it. "Sure, Carly. I'll pick you up in half an hour."

"Give me an hour to get ready, OK?"

"Sure." I hung up the phone and tried not to cry. Another hour for me to be Carly's boyfriend. I finished up what I was doing and cleaned up. When it was time to pick up Carly, I drove slowly up to her house. I was trying to memorize what everything along the way looked like because I expected that I'd never be going here again. Carly was sitting on the front porch step waiting for me. She wasn't smiling.

She walked to the car and got in. She was wearing blue shorts and a bright yellow t-shirt. "Can we go to the oak tree? I want to talk there." I heard sadness in her voice. I expected anger but I heard sadness. I nodded and drove off.

We pulled up to the tree, the spot where we had kissed for the first time. I suppose it was fitting that everything would end where it had begun. I turned off the engine and turned to Carly but she got out of the car. I followed. When she sat on the grass at the base of the tree, I sat in front of her. She turned to face away from me, looking at the fields in the distance. It was sunny and slightly warm, unlike my mood. I could hear insects buzzing in the grass. Otherwise, it was just Carly and I. No one else was in sight.

"I saw you cry last night," Carly began, "when, you know, Nancy did it." I started to answer but she cut me off. "Just listen, Sam." I nodded. "I thought at first that you were sad she was in pain. Then I noticed other things. Little things that started to fit. This morning, I called Nancy. We had a long talk."

I knew this was the end. I braced myself for her to slap my face. I saw tears start to flow down Carly's cheeks. I wanted to brush them away but I didn't think my fingers would be welcome on her face anymore.

"I asked her and she told me, but I want to hear it from you, Sam. What have you been doing with Nancy?" Her voice was hard.

In the second or two before I spoke, I seemed to work through many scenarios in my brain. There wasn't a good way out. If she had talked to Nancy, there was no point lying. There could be only one outcome. At least she would remember me telling the truth. That might mean something to her -- someday.

"I'm sorry, Carly. I didn't mean it to happen. It just --"

"I just want to hear it from you. What did you do with her, Sam?" Her tone was even, controlled.

I told her everything. I told her about the bus ride, the afternoon at Nancy's house, even the morning in Nancy's bed. I told her how I had done everything with Nancy that I had done with her. I told her with emphasis that I stopped there. Nancy had wanted more but I walked away. It tore me up to be hurting Carly this way, but I guess she needed to hear it. She listened, not looking at me the entire time. The tears stopped, wet traces lining her sweet face. When I finished, she turned to me. I looked into her eyes and told her that I couldn't go any further with Nancy. I had to end it as I should have at the very beginning. I told Carly I loved her and that I was sorry. I told her that I wished she could forgive me but I knew that she couldn't. My tears had started flowing as I spoke, and I was sobbing now.

"Nancy told me the same thing. You turned her down. She admitted that she had tried to take you away from me but you didn't let her. She told me I was very lucky to have you. She also told me that last night was meant only to hurt you. She regretted losing her virginity that way but nothing could change that now. She is sorry that she hurt both of us."

I wondered if that would be the last time I heard Carly say, "both of us" to me.

Carly continued. "Nancy told me how it started, how she slipped up on the phone, what she said to you." There was a pause. Was this the end? "The whole time, I thought she was my friend. I thought I could trust her."

I thought I knew how Carly was feeling. She was betrayed by me as well as her friend. I felt really bad. I heard Carly take a really deep breath. She turned to face me. I braced for the slap but it never came. Carly looked right at me and started speaking again.

"I'm not glad you did what you did. It hurt me, but it also made me think. All this time, I know you've wanted to go further than I did but you honored my limits. You could have had Nancy but you didn't. That showed me you really love me -- and I really love you."

I couldn't believe the direction things were going. Maybe this wasn't the end for us after all. I waited for her to continue.

"I'm sorry I made you wait. I just wasn't ready to go all the way." She took another deep breath. A breeze came up and blew a wisp of her hair away from her face. "When we graduate in the spring, we are both going on to new things, a new stage in our life. I'm not sure if we will stay together when that happens. I hope we do, but it's not certain."

"I love you, Carly. I have no intentions of looking for anything else," I said. She held up her hand to stop me, to allow her to continue.

"After I got off the phone with Nancy, I cried. When I stopped crying, I did a lot of thinking. I came to a decision. I'm sure of it now. I've been thinking of this for a little while now, but I'm really sure now." Carly reached into the pocket of her shorts and took something small out. She reached for my hand with her right hand. She held my hand palm up and looked deeply into my eyes as her left hand passed over mine. She dropped something into my palm. I didn't understand.

I looked down at my hand as hers moved aside. I knew what I was looking at. I had seen one before in Health class, but it still took me a few seconds to comprehend what Carly was doing. When Carly was sure I had seen what she put in my hand, she closed my hand around it.

"Sam, whatever happens to us, I want my very first time to be with you. They say you never forget your first time. I want that memory to be of you. I hope we stay together for the rest of our lives, but just in case…"

The realization hit me full on. My hand was trembling in hers. I felt so in love with Carly, yet so unworthy at that moment. Carly saw that in my face and reassured me.

"Let's share this special time, right now, right here where we first kissed."

"Are you sure, Carly?" I asked.

She nodded, smiling now. Not a big grin, just a gentle, small smile. "Make love to me, Sam."

Carly released my hand and grabbed the hem of her shirt. She pulled it over her head and dropped it in the grass. She reached behind her and released the clasp on her bra. When she was topless, she stood and kicked off her shoes. With her hand on the snap of her shorts, she tilted her head, smiled a little broader, and asked, "Well? Don't you want me?"

I was still a little in shock. I blinked, and then struggled to my feet. Facing Carly, I pulled her to me and kissed her. I felt the softness of her unencumbered breasts mashing against my shirt, the skin of her bare back, the brush of her hair against the side of my face when I hugged her after I kissed her. I drew back so I could look at her. I held her eyes and felt love for her in every part of my body.

"Yes. Oh, yes, Carly. I want you so much. I've wanted you since I first met you."

"Then show me," she said to me.

I pulled my shirt over my head and dropped it. I looked around to be sure we were still alone. It was a typical Sunday afternoon, no one in sight. I dropped to my knees in front of her and carefully removed the last of her clothes. My heart pounded when the pussy I thought I'd never see again came into view. I delicately kissed her there.

Carly pulled me up and traded places with me and finished undressing me. I was fully erect and oozing precum when my dick sprang into view.

"We need to cover that thing before it gets to my pussy," she said, giggling. She took me in her mouth and gave me a suck, moaning as she tasted me. I could barely maintain my balance. After two sucks, she stopped and pulled back. I looked down at her, not understanding. My hard cock was shiny with her saliva, hanging two inches from her face. Carly held out her hand to me. When I didn't react, she raised an eyebrow.

"Well?" she asked. Then, realization hit me. Sheepishly, I handed over the condom she had placed in my hand. She took it, tore open the packet, and expertly rolled it onto my erection. "Now, you're safe."

She saw me watching her put on the condom. She could see that I was wondering how she knew what to do. "Girls take Health class, too," she explained.

She took me by the hand and led me to the back door of my car. She put her hand on the door handle, but then stopped.

"No, not in there. Not after last night." She looked around and led me to a spot in the grass. Still holding my hand, she sat. She released my hand and lay back, stretching out in the warm soft grass in the shade. Looking at me, she slowly spread her legs open. She looked so inviting. She was a vision of loveliness, an angel offering herself to a mere mortal. I wasn't about to refuse her.

I lowered myself to her and sat on my haunches so my dick was over her pubic hair. I could see it inside the almost transparent condom, hard and anxious. I looked from Carly's pussy to her face.

"It's my first time so be gentle. Don't hold back, but be gentle with me."

Her words sounded so sweet. She was surrendering herself to me, giving me the gift she could only give once. I blew her a kiss before taking my shaft in my hand to guide it into place. With my left hand, I parted her lips. I could feel her soft curly hair against my fingers. My right hand forced my erection to bend lower and line up with her opening. She was wet in anticipation. She was as wet as I was hard. I knew she was also nervous, especially after hearing all the noise Nancy had made. I pressed the head to her opening to gather some moisture. I could see the wetness sticking to the latex, making it more transparent. When I had wet myself at her spring, I moved upward so I could slide the head of my dick against her clit. She had felt my fingers, lips and tongue there before. This was the first time she felt my dick there. She drew a deep breath.

I moved back to enter her. I pressed the head to the entrance and pushed just a little. I felt the tight opening grip me as I forced just the tip of the mushroom head through. I looked back to her and smiled. She was trying to smile but I could see the stretching was a little uncomfortable.