One Passionate Night With Chyna

Story Info
He goes to New York to meet (and more) the WWF superstar.
7.7k words
4.44
68.8k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yaburu
yaburu
5 Followers

I've always had a tremendous crush on WWF superstar Chyna. Even when she first came to the WWF, and didn't have "mainstream" beauty, I was attracted to her. The subsequent breast implants, cosmetic surgery, and tight revealing outfits only served to amplify that attraction tenfold. So when I learned that she'd be visiting WWF New York on the same night I'd be visiting the Big Apple, I knew I had to take the opportunity to meet the woman of my dreams.

On the plane ride to N.Y.C., the only thing on my mind, for the most part, was Chyna. I kept rehearsing what I'd say if and when I met her. I decided that I'd tell her about my crush on her, for one. I knew she'd probably heard it from a hundred other guys, but this was my crush, dammit! I also wanted to thank her for putting out her workout video. The driving force behind me buying it was to see her sweating and working out, but I also wanted to use it to lose some weight and get into shape, and that's exactly what I did! Using the exercises in the video, I lost over 60 lbs. of fat and replaced it with muscle. I owed my health to Chyna, and I wanted her to know it.

As the plane landed in N.Y.C., I thought about how great it'd be if I could lose my virginity to Chyna. It was one of my biggest fantasies. I wondered to myself if I'd be able to keep up with her. I had no way of know that by that time the next day, I'd have found out.

My plane touched down in New York at around 1:00 PM. The day passed quickly as I counted down the hours until I was to arrive at the WWF nightclub. I had planned to arrive after the bigger WWF stars got there. In addition to Chyna, Kane, Shawn Michaels, and WWF champ Chris Benoit were all scheduled to appear, not to mention a very special lecture by Hulk Hogen entitled "Signs that it's time to hang up your tights." Once the main eventers arrived, the fans would clamor to them, leaving Chyna all to me. At around 9:30 PM, the main eventers arrived, and as I predicted, the fans abandoned the mid-carders and went to them. A couple of the mid-carders packed up and left right then. Chyna, however, remained at her post.

This was it, the opportunity I had been waiting for. As I started heading to her table, I realized that all the planning and preparation for this moment, all the simulations that I'd run through my mind, were all for nought. Every microscopic detail of my plan to act normal had fallen like the Berlin Wall the second I saw her gorgeous face. She was ten times sexier and better looking in person then she was on TV. "SHIT!" I thought as I realized that I had to stop for a moment to recompose myself. However, much to my chagrin, I found that I'd been so preoccupied with trying to remember how to act, that I'd just kept on walking towards Chyna, and had already reached my destination.

It was to late to turn back now. I had to do what I had come to do. Unfortunately for me, before I could formulate a game plan, our eyes met. And at that point, all hell broke loose in my brain. She smiled at me (which only served to amplify the anarchy-ridden state my mind was in) and said, in her soft, sexy voice, "Hi, what can I do for you?" All I could do was make incoherent noises and look like a dumbass. What was left of my mind put every ounce of effort into thinking of something that sounded intelligent so I try to impress her. What came out was something else all together. "uh,...I, I...uh, I...love you." The words reverberated through my mind as I realized just what I had said. "SWEET MERCIFUL CRAP!!!" I thought. With a horrified expression on my face, I looked to Chyna to face the repercussions of my stupidity. But, much to my surprise, she just smiled and let out a rather girlish giggle. "Is that so?" she said kiddingly. "W-well....Uh, n-no, not really." I started. "What meant was that I have a really big crush on you, I think you're absolutely gorgeous. I know you get this all the time from other guys, but I want you to know how I feel." I tried to swallow, but I found that I had absolutely no spit whatsoever. I also felt sick to my stomach. Chyna smiled, which made me feel a little better, and replied "Actually, I've never had a fan come up to me and tell me he had a crush on me like you just did, they're usually to intimidated." "Well, I figured I didn't have anything to lose, It's not like I'll get to meet you at another WWF event in person like this again." "Yeah, you sure got that right." She said in a glum tone. "What's wrong?" I asked. Chyna sighed. "The WWF isn't going to renew my contract." She told me. "What?! But...but..." "They said I was asking for to much money." She said somberly.

"Crap" I thought "Way to go David, you jackass, you just made her sad, that's a GREAT impression to make on the woman of your dreams." "Oh, I'm so sorry, I had no idea..." Chyna cut me off again "It's okay, you had no way of knowing." Quickly, I tried to do a little "damage control." "Is there anything I can do for you?" I asked.

Chyna gave me a very peculiar look. "Excuse me?" she said, rather confused. "Is there anything I can do for you?" I repeated. Then, Chyna got a look on her face that suggested that she was genuinely touched. "I've never known a fan to care about my feelings like that." she said softly. "Well, like I told you," I said, blushing and scratching my head nervously "I really like you, and I feel bad about bringing you down." Chyna cocked her head, then told me "You know, there is something you can do." she pulled another chair over to her, then motioned for me to sit. "keep me company."

I damn near fainted.

Nervously, I sat down. "I still have to stay here for another half-hour, but no one's going to come here. They're all over with the other guys." It's funny, I had come to New York with a primary objective of seeing Chyna, maybe getting an autograph, and if I was really lucky, possibly being able to tell her of my weight loss. But this, THIS was far more then I could have hoped for. I was about to engage in at least a half-hour's worth of conversation with the woman who, more then any other, was responsible for some of the best masturbatory moments of my life! Her Playboy spread alone gave me countless orgasms, and made me shoot more cum then any other woman.

By all rights it should have been the single greatest moment of my life, but I was to nervous to enjoy it. I could feel myself trembling, and Chyna must have noticed as well. "Sheesh man, calm down." She said as she rubbed my shoulders a bit. "You can talk to me. Go ahead ask me something." I had wondered many, many times what I'd ask Chyna if I ever got the opportunity, and now the opportunity was there, but my brain was a no-go. "Uhhh...I got nothing." I said flatly. Chyna laughed, which actually instilled a little bit of confidante in me. "OK, I'll start, I never got your name, what is it?" "David." "You live here in New York?" She asked. "Uh, no. I live in Washington." I responded. "Oh, so why are you here in New York, are you on a vacation?" "Yeah, and I planned it to coincide with your visit to WWF New York." I said. "Oh really, that's sweet. What is it about me you find so attractive.?" She asked with a mix of curiosity and mischief. This made me kind of nervous, but I went ahead and told her.

"What do I find so attractive about you? Just about everything. You're kind of like, uh...the holy grail of womanhood to me." That statement must have made a good impression, as she let loose a big smile. I continued. "You're beautiful in every way, your eyes, lips, face, hair, your personality, all very, very attractive to me. Put bluntly, you're just a very, very attractive woman." "Thanks a lot. You're pretty good-looking yourself, you know." Now I'd heard everything. My s\dream woman just said that I was attractive! "You really think I'm good-looking?" I needed confirmation on that one. "Good-looking, hell, you're pretty damn sexy if you ask me." "Wow, thanks. You know, you're the reason I look so sexy." "I am?" she asked. "Absoulutly. It was your workout video. I bought it mainly to see you working out and sweating in form-fitting clothes." Chyna giggled. "But I also used it to get into shape, and I shed 60 lbs. of fat and replaced it with muscle, all thanks to you." I proudly stated. "Really? Wow, that's great!" Chyna leaned over and hugged me, much to my surprise.

As she hugged me I got a good whiff of her perfume, and was overcome by desire, desire to leave the room with her, and rip her clothes off, as well as my own. But I had to think straight. I couldn't let my mind wander, not now. "Hey Chyna!" A man suddenly said. She turned her head to him to respond, though her body, more specificly her breasts, were still pointing towards me. I simply could not resist. My eyes shot towards her beautiful tits. They consumed the full of my attention, at that point, everything else ceased to exist to me.

The slight chill in the room presented caused her erect nipples to poke out from her halter top (a very low-cut halter top. I might add), at that point I wanted nothing more then to touch them. The desire was just overwhelming as I... "You want to take a picture of them?" Chyna's voice snapped me coldly back to reality. "OH SHIT!" I exclaimed. I started to try and justify what I had just done "........." There was no justification. I got caught red-handed, and now I had to face the consequences. Chyna just looked at me for a moment, then said something that surprised me. "It's okay, I understand." "What, you do?" "Yeah, I know I'm 'big and voluptuous'" she said in a kidding tone of voice. "I turned away and you looked, it's no big deal." I breathed a sigh of relief..."You want to touch them?"...and then promptly tensed up again. "W-what!? Touch you b-breasts?!" "Yeah, I mean I know you want to." she was damn right on that count "So go ahead." Before I could really respond she had already taken my hand and placed it on her cleavage. It was simply wonderful, my hand ran across her smooth skin and slipped under her top to feel her firm nipples. Upon reflection, I now believe that I may have broken the world's record for fastest hard-on.

She moaned her approval. I could hardly believe it, I was making Chyna hot! Suddenly, she took my hand out of her top. "That guy who just came by here told me I could pack up and go any time I wanted, why don't we go back up to my hotel room." I simply couldn't believe what I had heard. Desperately, I tried to say yes, I finally succeed in uttering the one word that would act as my one-way pass to pleasure-ville. "Y-y-yeah, let's go!"

During the ride to her hotel, Chyna, for the most part, stayed silent. "Are you nervous?" She finally asked, breaking the silence. I couldn't lie to her. "Yes, yes I am." Chyna looked at me for a moment, then spoke up again. "David, are you a virgin?" "Yeah, you don't mind the inexperience, do you?" "No, don't worry about it, it's okay, I'm usually kinda kinky when it comes to sex, but I'll go easy on you." "No," I objected. "I've been wanting to have you for so long now, if we're going to have sex, I want all of you, don't hold anything back." "Okay," She said with a seductive smile "I can see I'm going to have fun with you." After a few more moments the limo pulled into her hotel.

She quickly checked us in and lead me up to her room. My heart was pounding harder with every beat as I entered her room first. I looked around, taking in everything I saw, when I heard the door slam shut and latch behind me. I turned around to see a very lustful Chyna looking back at me. "Are you ready?" I gulped nervously, but tried to at least feign confidence. "Yeah, I am." it didn't come out as well as I had hoped. Chyna just smiled at my attempt to look cool and suave, and pulled up a chair, then pushed me down onto it. "You want me, don't you?" "More then anything!" I sounded like a complete jack-ass on that one. But she just chuckled a bit, and continued. "Good, because you want to know something?" Chyna asked as she kissed me gently on the lips. "I want you to. I want to fuck you." She grabbed my pants-covered crotch, which got a yelp of surprise and pleasure from me. She continued. "I want to suck your rock-hard cock until you cum in my mouth. I want you to ram your dick into my ass." That little bit of dirty talk had my prick standing at attention, Chyna moved away from me and took off her boots, followed by her top, exposing her luscious breasts to me. Finally, she removed her bottom, standing before me completely naked.

Slowly, she moved over towards me. My heart felt like it was about to jump right out of my chest it was beating so hard. She bent over slightly, her soft breasts brushing across my face. Then, she moved her mouth to mine and, tongue first, kissed me. I put my trembling hands on her soft skin, caressing her breasts. Chyna's hands were busy as well, moving down my chest, to my stomach, to under my shirt. She pulled away from kissing me for a moment to take of my shirt slowly. With it off, she went down to her knees and proceeded to remove my pants. I could hardly contain myself, I was only one article of clothing away from being naked with Chyna! My stiff dick pressed hard against the fabric of my boxers. Chyna stood back up and began kissing and licking my chest, her tongue circling my nipples just like a man would to her. I couldn't help but let out a moan of pleasure. She then went over to a table and came back with a bottle of flavored lotion. "I think this will make the whole experience better for both of us, don't you?" She said seductively. She handed it to me and motioned for me to open it. As I did, Chyna straddled ny legs and smiled at me as she looked at my throbbing dick. I took a whiff of the lotion. Cherry. She took the bottle from me and squeezed some of it's contents into her hand. With another smile, she started to slowly rub the lotion into my pubic area, first into the area around my dick, then to my nutsack, and finally, she lovingly rubbed it into my hard cock.

I gasped as I felt her hand work it's way over and around my shaft. I'd been wanting this for so long, and now it was actually happening. It almost seemed surreal. Chyna was careful not to overstimulate my sensitive dick. "I don't want you to cum just yet." She told me. With the tip of her tongue, she started licking my shaft and kissing it. I put my head back and let out a slight moan, it was the single greatest feeling I'd ever had in my 22 plus years of existence. And the best part of it was, I knew that this was only the very tip of the iceberg! She moved on to my balls and put them in her mouth, gently sucking on them. She then pulled away from me and laid down belly-first on the floor and motioned for me to join her. When I did, she handed me the bottle of lotion. "I think you know what to do with this. Don't be stingy with it, I have several more in case you run out." I turned the bottle upside down and poured a bit of lotion on her. Then I thought about what she said about not being stingy, so I went ahead and put a generous portion on her. "Yeah, there you go." She sighed. I began massaging the lotion into her back, moving up towards her muscular shoulders. I moved on to the lower half of her body, first doing her shapely legs, then, finally, I rubbed the lotion into her tight ass. I probably spent more time there then was necessary, but can you blame me? I stood up to admire her. Chyna's body now glistened as the room's lighting reflected off the slick lotion covering her body.


"I need another bottle, I used all of this one up." I told her "No problem, I'll get another one. While I'm doing that, would you go over to that closet over there and get me a large towel to lay on?" "Of course." I did as she asked, laying the biggest towel I could find on the floor so that the lotion covering her back wouldn't catch any hairs in the floor. Chyna returned with another bottle of lotion and laid down again, on her back this time. "Nice view from here." She quipped as she stared at my crotch "Feeling's mutual." I responded as I gazed upon her.

I popped open the second bottle and stood over her, then I turned the bottle up-side down and slowly poured the lotion all over her tits. I put the bottle down and straddled her stomach as I began rubbing her breasts. Chyna started to moan softly as I rubbed her erect nipples. She took my dick and squooze the shaft between her thumb and index fingers, causing some pre-cum to escape my cock. She smiled as she put it to her finger and then to her tongue. "Mmmmmmm, I can't wait for the main course." Chyna's hand went to the back of me head and guided my face to her breasts. "Suck my tits David, suck 'em hard!" She demanded. My mouth fell to her soft nipples, almost consuming them. Chyna began to moan as my tongue glided across her flesh. It was sweetened by the cherry-flavored lotion, which heightened the experience even more.

Chyna finally broke the tit-and-tongue connection and moved me back to a sitting position. "There'll be more of that later. Keep doing the lotion." I took the bottle and scooted myself back a bit, exposing her amazingly tanned and toned stomach and coming to a rest on her pussy. As I started to massage the lotion in, I noticed how wet she was. Her pussy was just overflowing with it's sweet juices, and I could feel them on my balls. I wanted so badly to just plunge into her and start having sex right there, but I knew I had to wait.

I finished lotioning her stomach and moved on to her legs, skipping the pussy, as I felt that as wet as she was, she didn't need any more lubricant down there. Before I started to put the lotion in, I caressed her legs a bit, slowly running my hand across her upper thigh, appreciating her silken skin. How she managed to achieve this near-perfection, I can only speculate. I squirted more lotion onto her leg and started working it in, moving down her legs all the way to her feet, then repeating the process on the other leg.

I stood up to look at the finished product. Truly, she was a masterpiece of humanity. Her pale green eyes communicated nothing but raw lust to me. Her hair, every bit as raven-black as my own, sprawled out in numerous directions. Her rose petal-soft lips beckoned for me, and I imagined them wrapped around my cock. My eyes next journeyed to her immaculate tits. Thanks to the lotion, they were glistening brightly in the light. Her nipples stood firm and erect. The desire to fuck her was almost overwhelming. I had to resist though, I couldn't give in, not now. This was no nameless Frankey's Fuckery one-night-stand. This was special, this was the paradigm of perfection, this.....was Chyna.

With my composure regained and my wits about me, I looked Chyna in the eyes, awaiting the next part of her erotic plan. With her finger, she motioned for me to come to her. I slowly lowered my body onto hers, my eyes locked on Chyna's the whole time. She smiled her wonderful smile, and gently gripped my chin and directed my mouth towards hers. And then, passionately, we kissed. Her tongue soon found it's way to my mouth, and my tongue was welcomed into hers. At one point, she rolled herself on top of me and had me stick my tongue straight out and proceeded to perform oral sex to it.

While she did that, I took the opportunity to fondle her enormous tits. Two soft globes of pleasure they were, both for me and her. Chyna started moaning softly as I caressed them.

Eventually, she ended my tongue's oral sex session and rolled over on her back. "David." she whispered in my ear "Eat my pussy baby. Lick my cunt and my clit, drink my pussy juices." My response was physical rather then verbal. I moved myself back on top of her and slowly started to make my way southbound, making a quick pit-stop at her breasts. I gave both of them a kiss, right on the nipple, though I put a little suction into these kisses then normal. Chyna moaned her approval and ran her hands through my hair, urging me to continue, which I was happy to do. I continued down her body, planting kisses every half-inch or so, like an explorer planting markers on a trail so he can find his way back.

yaburu
yaburu
5 Followers