One Passionate Night With Chyna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually I got to the famous flower tattoo right above the promised land. I ran my tongue back and forth across it. Again, Chyna moaned, and I looked up at her to see her face. She was fondling her tits, and the look on her face begged me to go further. I continued down, but made a turn to the left just as I was about to come upon her clit.

Chyna, who had been eagerly anticipating my mouth on her pussy, let out a lustful whimper at this turn of events. I continued to lick, suck, nibble, kiss, and bite the area just outside her swollen lips. As I explored the area, my hands sliding up and down her legs, it occurred to me just how fit and in-shape Chyna was. I honestly don't think I could've found any fat or cellulite on her if my life depended on it. Truly, she was a magnificent woman, and for this night, she was mine, all mine.

For the first time since this whole chain of events started it really hit me: I was going to have sex with Chyna! Raw, passionate, wild, untamed SEX! I reveled in this fact, and a smile spread across my face. "Ohhh, David." Chyna's voice brought me back to reality, and I continued to concentrate on the task at hand. I rested my hands on her toned thighs and started to let my tongue make fluttering passes over the pussy lips themselves. Chyna moaned, low and deep, as I did so. I then started to lightly blow on her pussy, earning me an "Oh, David, yes!" from her. I intended to continue teasing her like this, but she had other plans.

One thing you must understand about Chyna, she is a woman (despite what some narrow-minded cro-magnons may think), and she is subject to the same erotic sensations that a pussy-teasing like the one I was giving her created. But despite that fact, she's still CHYNA, a very, VERY strong woman, and when she wants you to eat her pussy out, you're going to eat her pussy out, regardless of whatever you had planned on doing!

I found this little factiod out first-hand when she roughly grasped the back of my head with both hands and forced me into her wetness. I decided to take this as a sign that playtime was over and plunged my tongue as deep into her cavern as it'd go. Chyna grunted out an "Mmmmm!" as I did so, her hands still glued to the back of my head. I began twirling my tongue around inside her like a drill while rubbing her clit with my hand. I kept the pleasure up by sucking on her throbbing clit lightly while moving my index and middle fingers in and out of her at a smooth pace. After a few moments of this, I moved my mouth back over her pussy lips and started humming, giving her a vibration effect. She must've really liked this, as she started letting out loud "oooo's" and "ahhhh's", each one in an increasing pitch, she was nearing orgasm. "Oh David, David!" She hollered.

Chyna reached down and stimulated her clit while I continued probing her with my tongue,and this served as the final trigger needed to bring her to orgasm. Every muscle in her body tensed up as her luscious pussy burst forth with her cum. I'll tell you something right now, to this day, I have yet to find anything that has managed to surpass the taste of Chyna's cum. If I could, I'd bottle it up and use it as seasoning on every meal I ate.

After the orgasm subsided and she regained control of her body, Chyna smiled at me and ran her fingers through my hair. "mmmmm...Damn, I haven't cum like that in years." She sighed happily. Chyna looked at my face and giggled. "Shit, you look like you just got back from being in the rain!" I must've been drenched in her pussy juices.

Chyna sat up and had me sit down on the bed. "After what you just did, I think the least I can do for you is to return the favor." She said as she planted a lust-filled kiss on my lips. Then, just as I had done to her, Chyna started to move slowly southbound starting at my neck, where she kissed and bit, making sure that I'd be sporting at least one hickey the next day. Next she slid her way to my chest, and pulled out a few hairs with her teeth. This hurt, but I think I would've let her pluck out every hair on my body if it meant getting a blow job. Wait, scratch that, I just remembered how hairy I am. As I watched her inch her way to my dick, she kind of reminded me of a boxer heading to the ring for a big fight. I thought about what kind of entrance a ring announcer would give Chyna right now.

"And now, ladies and gentlemen, making her way to David's crotch, wearing nothing but her birthday suit and weighing in at just under 200 lbs., with an estimated career record of 200 orgasms, with roughly 75 by way of blow job, here is the 9th Wonder of the World, Chyna!!"

I smiled at the notion, and as I looked back down I found that Chyna was already at my crotch, looking up at me. She started by kissing the head of my cock, then holding it by it's base while she flicked her tongue across the very tip. "As fired up for this as you've probably been for awhile now, I don't think it'll take to much to make you cum, huh?" Chyna said as she looked up at me. I just shook my head no, to awe-struck by the sight of her about to consume my throbbing dick to speak. "Well," she said "I'll try to keep you at bay for as long as I can, so I can give you a nice, long blow job."

She slowly ran her soft, wet tongue up the underside of my cock, stopping just below the head, then moving to the right side of my manhood and repeating the process. She did this to all four sides, stopping just below the head each time. She began kissing my shaft, repeating the entire process she had just done with her tongue. Next, Chyna finally gave my throbbing cock-head a little treat. She put the very tip of it up to her soft, full lips, and kissed it, long, slow, and deep. It actually looked like she was making out with my dick, her tongue darted out and lightly caressed it, and she made soft moans, which I found incredibly hot. Chyna traced her tongue down my shaft, all the way to my balls, and took them into her mouth, while using her hand to stroke my cock gently, careful not to give it to much stimulation.

Chyna moved my nutsack in and out of her mouth just as she would a cock, being sure she didn't suck to hard on them. After a minute or two of this, she slid them out of her mouth and moved back up to my cock, her plush lips mere inches away from the bulbous head. She closed her eyes and began moving closer to it, slowly, I could feel her hot breath on my dick, she was that close. Chyna stopped and looked dup at me with her soft, green eyes and flashed me a wicked smile. My heart was pounding, I was breathing in short, sharp gasps. Upon hindsight, I realize now that she was intentionally whipping me into a near sexual meltdown, so what she did next would be that much more intense for me.

Chyna wrapped her rose petal lips around my cock head and sucked on it, not hard, not lightly, but enough to make me moan out loud and tilt my head back. I looked back down to see her sliding my pole slowly into her mouth, greeting every inch of it with her tongue as she did, and letting out a long "Mmmmmmmmmm" that vibrated along my dick. I swear, that woman should have been awarded a solid gold, diamond studded trophy and a tinker-tape parade down Main Street for what she was doing to me right then. But I guess she'll just have to suffice with the moans of pleasure I was giving her. Chyna started bobbing her head up and down my cock at a speedy pace, using her left hand to caress and fondle my balls while her right hand stroked and stimulated any part of my dick that wasn't in her mouth. She occasionally would slide it all the way out of her mouth to give the underside a long, thorough lick before taking me back in. The pleasure was unbelievable, and I could feel the beginnings of a huge orgasm shaping up within me. Chyna must've gathered this as well from the verbal feedback I was giving her.

She sped up drasticly, concentrating most of the actual sucking on my cockhead and the area just below it, and letting her hand work the shaft. I could feel my sperm speeding it's way towards the opening of my cock, which began to twitch wildly. Chyna took me out of her mouth and kept stroking the head, trying to aim me so when I came I'd shoot into her waiting mouth, but her aim was a little off as the first blast of sperm that exploded out of my cock landed on her right tit. She quickly moved it up, but not before a second stream of cum hit her on the chin. The rest of the orgasm wound up in her mouth, mostly on her tongue.

When my cock finally stopped releasing it's cum, Chyna moved back so I could see her in all her glory, and a little bit of mine as well. The first blast of cum had been so big, it had completely covered her nipple, as well as much of the surrounding area. The cum that had landed on her chin was, by now, starting to dribble onto her cleavage. As for the rest in and around her mouth, which she had kept open to show me the fruits of our labor, she swallowed it all in one erotic gulp. She got what was on her chin off with her finger and sucked it into her mouth.

Chyna moved her cum-covered right tit into her mouth and licked it clean, moaning with pleasure as she did so, though I believe the moans were more a show for me then actual pleasure. After she was done cleaning herself up, Chyna got on the bed I had been sitting on, and laid on her back, with her legs slightly spread and her left hand over her tit. She looked exactly like she did in my favorite Playboy pic.

"David, it's time." she said in a soft voice. My cock, which up to that point was still recovering from the blow job, sprang to life, and rose up like Godzilla from the ocean's depths. I crawled my way over to Chyna until I was right on top of her. She pulled me into her and we kissed passionately, my cock resting on her pussy, and the heat from her body pressing against mine, it was fantastic. I pulled away so I could guide myself into her, and she spread open her pussy lips to help things along. I took a deep breath, and slid myself into her welcoming pussy. It was anything and everything I could have wanted times ten. She was as warm and inviting as a perfect summer day, as tight as vice grip, yet slick and wet enough for me to move around in her with ease. Chyna wrapped her powerful legs around my waist and her arms around my back as I started thrusting.

My first thrust was very slow, I just wanted to enjoy the glory that was Chyna's pussy. After that, I started speeding up a bit. Once I had set a steady tempo, she started squeezing her legs together on my inward thrusts, and bucking her hips upward on my outer thrusts, creating extra momentum and intensifying the experience for me. "Ohhh, David!" Chyna moaned as she started rubbing her clit. I couldn't respond as my mouth now had her left tit in it.

After a few minutes missionary, Chyna rolled herself on top of me and took over. She began grinding her toned hips into me, and tightening the walls of her pussy, making them clamp down on my cock and giving me pleasure I never knew was even possible. We continued making out as we fucked, and moaning and grunting loudly. After a while Chyna sat straight up and started bouncing up and down and putting on a show as if we were in a porno movie, her huge tits jiggling as her body jumped up and crashed down, my cock still plunged deep into her wetness. Chyna grabbed her tits and fondled them, even putting them to her mouth and sucking on them, looking me dead in the eye as she did so. The sight of this gorgeous woman, moaning as if she were in ecstasy because of me, sent me over the edge, I was going to cum and soon.

Ohh, oh, c...cum, I'm gonna..." I moaned. "Ohhh, yes! Do it baby, cum inside me, do it!" That was it, I couldn't take any more. As the physical manifestation of my virginity exploded out of my cock and flooded her pussy, I believe I may have reached sexual Nirvana. If I didn't know better, and I may not, for a split-second I'd swear I saw sounds and heard colors, I came that hard. Chyna laid her luscious naked body on top of mine and kissed me.

It took me a moment or two before I could form coherent speech again. "Wow." I said breathlessly. "I never even dreamed it could be like that, never." "Yeah, I am good,aren't I?" We both laughed. "And so were you." she added. "Really?" I said curiously "Yes. For a virgin, you were great." She responded. A moment of silence went by, during which, the sad realization came over me that we were done, we'd had sex, and now the experience of a lifetime was done.... "David, have you ever wanted to do anal?" ....Or not. "Oh, twist my arm." I thought. "I won't object to it if that's what you're offering." I told her. Chyna moved onto all fours and stuck her tight ass up in the air in front of me. "What do you think?" She asked. "I think I'm about to be a very happy man."

I righted myself and placed my rigid cock at the entrance to her ass. After sufficiently lubricating both my cock and the inside of her butt, I started the slow, wonderous penetration. Her ass was amazing. It was tight, but not tight like her pussy. Her pussy seemed to have a "gripping" tightness to it, while her ass had an "enveloping" tightness to it. Both worked out very well. I started working myself in and out of Chyna at a steady, medium pace, squeezing her ass cheeks as I did so. I saw our reflection in a nearby mirror, Chyna was fingering her pussy with one hand and fondling her tits with the other. I could see from the look on her face that she was really into our anal adventure. This fact served to spur me on as I continued probing her ass with my cock. I tried gripping her hips to help me keep my balance, but this proved to be an exercise in futility as the sweat from her that covered the area prevented me from keeping hold for very long. This was only a minor setback, however, and I continued fucking Chyna's sweet ass.

"Ohh, David, yes, that's good, keep going baby." she moaned. I could feel another orgasm building within me, and I was amazed that I'd even lasted this long. I'm...I'm gonna cum baby!" I gasped out. "Do it David, fill me up!" She said. I put as much force as I could muster into two last good thrusts, and started to cum. Chyna moved her ass back and forth to encourage my cock to give as much of it's cum as it could. When I finally felt that last bit of jizz escape my cockhead and enter her ass, I feel back on the bed to catch my breath. Chyna climbed on top of me and we kissed. "I'm gonna go to the bathroom. Once you've caught your breath, come in and I'll help clean you up." She nodded her head at my dick, telling me what was to be cleansed. After a moment or two, my composure was regained and I made my way to the bathroom. Once there, Chyna started the shower, and once the water was at a suitable enough tempurture for us, we both stepped in.

We started kissing again, as I ran my hands all over her body. Chyna took a bar of soap in one hand, then grabbed my again-rigid cock in the other. She seemed surprised that I'd been able to get it up again so quickly, and said "Damn, David, there's just no quit in you, is there?" "Not when it comes to you, no." I responded. Chyna lathered up her hands and started running them up and down my dick. "I want your cock to be nice and clean for what's next." She said seductively. As I pondered what she might have in store for me, Chyna continued cleansing my pubic area.

After A few minutes, my dick was apparently clean enough for Chyna's tastes, and she started lathering up her own body as well as mine. The soap made her wet skin slick and slippery, which was incredibly sexy to me. After thoroughly lathering up both our bodies, she laid down in the tub, and spread open her mammoth tits. A smile spread across her face, and without saying a word, she pointed at my dick, then to the area between her boobs. I then realized what she wanted to do, tit-fuck. I knelt down and straddled her so my cock was in the proper position. The tub we were in was extra wide, so I had no problem fitting. Chyna took my cock and caressed it a bit, then she moved it between her tits and pushed them together. I started thrusting, slowly, I wanted to savor this. I'd wanted to fuck Chyna's tits for the longest time, and now, I was finally fulfilling that fantasy. She let out a barely audible moan, and started tweaking her nipples as I was thrusting. I myself moaned as well and increased the speed of my fucking. To help things along, Chyna started slurping on my cock head whenever it came into range. I looked down and as I saw this, I realized just how badly I wanted to jizz all over her face and tits for a second time that night. I started fucking her gargantuan tits like a man possessed. I started grunting loudly, the feeling of her supple globes surrounding my cock spurring me on. After a moment or two, Chyna started giving me encouragement in the form of dirty talk. "Ohh, David, c'mon baby, fuck these big tits of mine. Oh, yeah, feels good, huh? Keep going lover, cum all over my fucking tits, gimmie your sweet cream, baby."

I could feel another load of hot cum barrelling up my shaft. By all the laws of nature, it should have been damn near non-existent. I'd already cum three times that night. But I was pleasantly surprised by what happened next. "Ohhhh, oh shit baby, I'm cummminnng!!" I shouted. Chyna took my twitching pole in her soft hands and stroked the head, aiming it at her chest. I wanted to watch me cum on her again, so I resisted the urge to throw my head back and shut my eyes. It was a pretty big blast. The first stream of sperm leaped out and splattered right between her boobs, while the rest of my cum landed on or right around them. I leaned down and kissed Chyna, as if to thank her for the entire night.

I was spent, exhausted, I had nothing left in me. She must have sensed this as well. she got up, washed my sperm of her body, and turned off the shower. We toweled each other off and headed back to the main room. We both crawled into bed, naked, and Chyna turned off the light. "David?" She said quietly. "Yeah baby?" "You were amazing." she said as she snuggled up to me. "Thankyou, for the compliment, and this whole night." I said. "I loved every second of it." Chyna replied, giving me one last passionate kiss before we both drifted off to sleep.

The next morning was mostly uneventful. We ordered room service and had breakfast, I helped her pack her bags for her plane ride. She even called for a limo to come pick me up and take me back to my hotel on the other side of town. But before it arrived, Chyna decided to give me one last orgasm to remember her by. She sat me down on the edge of the bed, almost in the same exact spot she did the night before, and took me into her mouth. She kept the tempo slow, like there was no hurry to the blow job. She'd bring me to the very brink of an orgasm, then take my cock out of her mouth and suck on my balls for several minutes, then she'd resume blowing me. She did this three of four times. Then, I noticed that she was squeezing the base of my shaft with her index finger and thumb when she suddenly let go and started bobbing her head up and down my cock at a frantic pace. Her cheeks caved completely in as she sucked even harder then I thought she was capable of. Her tongue slithered and snaked around my cock head and she started making loud slurping noises. This sudden, overwhelming flood of pleasure sent me way over the edge. Within seconds, my cock was like a dragon spewing forth a massive fireball.

Chyna didn't relent, though, and continued her frantic sucking. I looked down at her and saw huge gobs of cum dribbling from her mouth down my shaft. After a period of time that seemed to last forever, she stopped, swallowed the jizz in her mouth, and licked the rest of my now fading dick. "What was THAT for?!" I asked. "Because you deserved it." Chyna answered simplisticly.