One Pizza Delivery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rigid1
Rigid1
1,143 Followers

Recovering from her intense orgasm she excitedly said, "I'm not sure why I did it, I just did. It was really different. His butt would really tighten on my finger, and then his stuff would shoot in my mouth. His butt squeezed my finger each time he shot his stuff in my mouth."

Our attention back on the video, a long mournful moan escaped Tubby's lips as he almost squealed "Now, now, now, NOWWWW!"

My wife's throat convulsed as she swallowed the fat guys load.

I interjected, "See his fat ass clenching" I said. "That's when you felt your finger squeezed. His cum is shooting into your mouth right there."

"His stuff was really thick too," she mumbled. "It was kind of hard to swallow," she added as she stared intently at the video.

As it turns out, the video he shot with her phone started out great. A very hot close up of my wife sucking his cock and even the deep throat was surprisingly steady. Her rapidly jacking on his cock was where it started to get a little bumpy. Although it probably was when she jammed her finger up his asshole. When he shot his load, the phone was all over the place.

She kept his cock in her mouth for a long time after he had cum. He cheeks sunk in as she continued to suck hard on his cock trying to get the last drop. I could see her hand under his balls moving rapidly so I know her finger was still rapidly pumping his asshole. Her delicious tits were jiggling all over the place.

Finally his totally deflated cock popped from her mouth. She squeezed the shaft of his cock and ran her pinched fingers down to the head, kind of like you would squeeze a tube of toothpaste to get the last little bit out. A small dribble of thick cum came out the head of his cock and she quickly licked it onto her tongue, then sucked his cock back into her mouth. When she finally was convinced she had drained his balls, she released his limp wet cock from her mouth. She pulled her finger out of his butt and dropped back and her haunches. Standing up she reached and took her phone from his clutch.

"Well thank you," she said as she licked her lips and ran her finger across her mouth.

Tubby tugged on his shorts then his pants and after a struggle managed to get them buttoned and zipped up. His belt hung loose; I think he forgot he had one on, as he staggered to the door and retrieved his pizza bag.

"PLEASE call anytime," he managed to stammer as he wobbled out.

All the while we had been watching this video I had been finger fucking her. I lost count, but she had at least 3 orgasms as she watched. My hand was dripping wet from her pussy juices.

When the tubby dude half waddled half staggered out of the picture, I rolled over, pulled myself up to straddle my wife's face. I stuck my cock in her mouth and fed her another load of cum. As I stuck my cock in her mouth, I felt her finger penetrate my asshole.

Rigid1
Rigid1
1,143 Followers
12