One Plus Two Minus One Ch. 05

Story Info
A college professor falls for a younger man.
4k words
4.66
11.2k
5
0

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 01/28/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth went to her lecture, the lecture Ethan would be in, and made herself not look for him. She wondered what she was doing. Where this could end up, and what he might do if it went wrong. Ethan had behaved, though. He'd stayed out of her line of sight, and she was pleased. She'd been serious, she didn't want to see him while she was lecturing, and it was also reassuring to know he'd do as she asked. She started a minute early, impatient to think about something that wasn't Ethan and sex, talked about symmetric groups for an hour, and didn't look sideways once, didn't look into the corners of the room where she thought Ethan must be, didn't see him and didn't blush.

She packed up and left quickly, at the end, before any of them could ask questions. Said, "Sorry, office hours," to one who tried.

She went back home for lunch and told herself she'd work there. Actually she sat at the table and looked at the wall and wondered if she should just wank and get it over with. She tried to tell herself she hadn't really decided whether she wanted Ethan again or not, that he was just going to bring her car keys back, but she knew it wasn't true.

She was going to fuck him as soon as he got anywhere near her, and she was pretty sure he knew that too.

The doorbell rang just after one. She sat there for a moment, took a breath, trying to make sure she knew what she was doing. It was a waste of time, stupid to even try. She knew she was going to open the door, and have sex, and worry about the consequences later.

She went and answered the door.

It was Ethan.

"Hey," she said, and he stepped forward and kissed her.

She pulled him inside and kissed him back. He tugged at her clothes, said, "Fuck I want you," into her mouth. He got her shirt off over her head and started yanking at her jeans, trying to get them open. They were tight, fitted, and needed unpeeling.

"Sorry," she said. "Shit, I wasn't thinking."

She hopped backwards and yanked them down, got herself out of them in the end. He turned her around and pushed her against the wall with her wrists behind her back. Again. He must really think she liked it.

She wasn't completely sure she didn't.

He held her there and fingered her and kissed her neck, and was tugging at his own pants sometimes while he did, running out of hands, she thought, trying to get himself out.

"Let me go," she said, and he let go of her wrists.

"Come upstairs," she said.

"Here," he said against her neck.

"Condoms upstairs," she said. "I need to fuck you."

He stopped. "You need to?"

She nodded, turned around.

"Need?"

"Yeah," she said, into his mouth, "But don't be a fucking asshole."

He took a couple out his jeans, showed her. "Someone's thinking," he said.

"I'm thinking," she said. "I'm just thinking upstairs, in the bed." She licked his chin.

"Nope," he said, and tore one condom open, dropped the other, fiddled around with his cock.

"We can lie down on the bed," she said against his ear.

"Nope," he said, and rolled the condom down himself, and picked her up.

Just picked her up like it was no effort at all.

She wrapped her legs around his without thinking, and grabbed at him, and something about it made him go right inside her. She couldn't quite believe it was that easy. She was spread and wide and he was deep inside her. Every time she moved he went deeper. She didn't care how he'd got there, him inside her made everything else not matter.

"Shit," she said. "Oh shit."

He looked worried. "Are you okay?"

"I'm okay. I'm just.... fuck."

He grinned at her.

"I can't move," she said. "Not much. Can you fuck me like this?"

He did. Hard enough her head and ass banged on the wall. She'd forgotten what like to be with someone who could just pick her up. She thought about it and realized she'd never been with someone who could just pick her up. At least no-one who had. He held her up, didn't seem bothered by her weight, leaned her shoulders back against the wall. He had his hands up under her ass, so he could bounce her up and down on his cock, but she was mostly helpless. She could wriggle up and down, but not very much. She wrapped her arms and legs around him and leaned back on the wall and held on as best she could.

He was hard and she was wet and he just held her there and fucked her.

He came but still held her up. She watched, impressed. "I haven't," she whispered, "Keep going."

He did. Just did, didn't argue, didn't try and put her down. He went a bit soft, but she ground against him and got herself there.

He watched until she was done, then put her down. Lowered her carefully, until her feet reached the floor, then let go like he wanted to wince.

She pulled the condom off him and went and threw it in the kitchen bin, then brought two glasses of water back.

"I'm impressed," she said.

He took the glass and drank, and grinned past it. "I really fucking like you," he said.

"And I like being picked up and banged against a wall. Apparently."

He looked smug.

"I haven't done that before," she said. "Been picked up. Ever."

"Really?"

"Nope. Told you, not nearly as kinky as you."

He grinned.

She looked at him and thought about kinky and how he had his own weird shit. "Was that because we had a lecture?"

"Probably."

"You like it that much? That I'm a professor?"

"Yeah."

She kissed him. "Okay. Just so I know."

"Say fuck."

She looked at him "Fuck me."

"Say shit."

"Shit I love to fuck you."

"Say goddamn fucking cunt fuck."

"Why?"

"It's really, really hot to watch you talk about group theory for an hour then come here and see the real you. Foul mouth and orgasms and all."

"Well, fuck you," she said, and grinned.

"I have to go," he said. "Another lecture. Sorry."

She looked at him, a bit surprised. "I don't care. Go."

He pulled up his jeans, hadn't actually got undressed at any point. "You've got my number, right?"

"No."

"From my records?"

"Creepy," she said. "Really creepy." She went over to the table and got her phone. "What is it?"

He told her and she put it in, then showed him to check it was right.

"What's yours?" he said.

"What name are you going to put it under?"

"Doctor hot maths professor?"

She waited.

"Beth?"

"Put Liz."

"You're Elizabeth on all the college stuff."

"And I walk into lectures and say I'm Beth, your professor, so just fucking do it my way, please."

He grinned, nodded, did as she asked. Showed her he had afterwards.

"And I don't really do talking on the phone," she said. "Not with people I don't know well. So don't get offended if I don't."

"You don't know me well?"

She decided he was joking. "Not yet," she said. "I know your cock, but I don't know you."

He looked at her like he couldn't decide whether he wanted to fuck her again.

"I need to do some work," she said, but she didn't really mean it. If he'd tried, she'd have had more sex.

He didn't though, just nodded. "I'll text. Hi, want to fuck, a time. Nothing else."

"Yep," she said. "Great."

She still didn't have anything on, so she stood behind the door and opened it. "Um," she said. "Want to tomorrow?"

He grinned and nodded, kissed her, left, then came straight back. "Almost forgot," he said, and held out her keys.

She took them, kissed him again, leaned out a little far from behind the door, and watched him go.

Apparently she wanted a lot of sex at the moment.

*

Beth worked for a couple of hours, but couldn't concentrate. She kept looking over at the hall, and thinking about Ethan, and smelling her hand almost certain she could still get a hint of him on her skin.

In the end she decided she needed a walk, so she went back to campus, found Amanda and dragged her away from the lab.

They went towards one of the cafes, but Beth only waited long enough they were outside, on a path, and away from other people.

"The guy I'm fucking," she said. "I'm still fucking him."

"Yay."

"It's good."

"I'd hope."

"I don't want to stop."

"So don't."

Beth looked at her. "Can I? Just keep doing it?"

"Why not?"

"It seems wrong."

"You're just messing your own head up."

"Am I?"

Amanda nodded.

"He's my student."

"So don't give him any special treatment. Then who cares?"

Beth looked at her.

"I checked the rules," Amanda said.

"Okay."

"You know there's rules, right?"

"I know there's rules, I just didn't want to look at them."

"As long as you didn't pressure him into it, it's okay. I think that's what it's saying. And don't be stupid during."

"I didn't pressure him. He hit on me. Several times."

"Then I think you're okay."

Beth nodded.

"I mean, you've got a whole other bunch of issues being young and a girl and banging one of the guys in your class."

"I know," Beth said.

"Like them queuing up outside your office door, and how you blush easily. But not an official one."

"Yeah," Beth said, glaring at her. "Thanks."

"So fuck him as much as you want to."

"I will."

Amanda opened her mouth.

"Could we stop, please?" Beth said.

Amanda grinned.

*

Ethan texted while Beth was in a lecture. Her other course, not his. She told him to go to her place in an hour, sent it from the front of the lecture theatre, in front of a room of other students, while she kept talking and they ignored the phone in her hand. It was kind of hot.

She went home and Ethan turned up ten minutes later.

She opened the door, horny and wet, pulled him inside and started kissing him and then realized she still had her glasses on. She snatched them off. She didn't need glasses all the time, only to read whiteboards and so she didn't squint at books. She hadn't had them on around Ethan until now, didn't really want her younger fucktoy seeing her with them on.

"Yeah," he said into her mouth. "I saw you wearing them all last year."

"So?"

"I like you with them on."

"You would."

He shrugged because it was probably true.

"Put them on," he said. "Please."

"No," she said. "My eyes look better without."

"Okay."

"Are you looking?" she said.

"Nope," he said, and pulled her shirt off.

He kept kissing her, opened her jeans and fingered her leaning against the door, and she kept saying she wasn't going to come just from that right up until she did. He pulled her over to the couch and started again there, in some confused mix of sex and oral and bending her over the furniture until they were both done.

She went and put her contacts in, while he laughed at her, then came back down and lay on him and slowly kissed his chest.

"Apparently we aren't breaking any rules if I didn't pressure you into this," she said.

"You didn't."

"I know."

"Almost the other way."

She grinned and pulled his hair.

"Those shoes you had on," he said. "You should put them back on."

"Just the shoes?"

"Anything else you like, but the shoes, yeah."

"Why?"

"I had an idea."

She pulled his hair again, harder. "Why?"

"Put them on."

She looked at him for a moment, then pushed him off her. She went upstairs and looked in her wardrobe and found them. Sat on the bed and put them on, and then went back down to him.

"Okay," she said. "There."

He stood up, and looked at her. She sat down on the couch, where he'd been.

"Stand up."

"Why?"

"Just stand up."

She did, stood there with her arms folded over her chest, a bit uncomfortable. He stood beside her, looked at their hips. Like he was measuring.

"Turn around," he said.

She did.

"Bend a bit."

"Why?"

"Just do it."

She did, feeling very awkward.

"Yeah," he said. "I think that would about work."

"What would?"

He put the end of his cock against her, the very slightest part inside her. She jumped, and almost shrieked, and then tried to push back against him.

"You like?" he said.

"Shut up," she said, trying to get herself onto him. "Shit, that isn't going to work."

"It is. Move your feet."

She did. "I'm not tall enough."

He put his hand on her hip and slid into her. She blinked, surprised and couldn't believe anyone could fuck her quite that easily.

"Okay," she said. "We're going again."

"Yep," he said, and held her hips so she didn't fall over forwards. She went limp and toppled onto the couch when she came, and he went with her.

"Yeah," he said afterwards. "So actually I was going to get you to lean on the kitchen bench like you were leaning on the bar that night, then fuck you standing up."

"Okay."

"Okay?"

"Yep," she said. "We'll do that sometime. Dress and all, if you want."

He lay beside her for while, breathing hard. She slid her hand up and down his chest, slippery with his sweat.

"Tomorrow," she said. "I'm not going to see you. I need to stay here and work."

"Okay."

"You don't mind?"

"Of course not."

She looked at him.

"We're fucking," he said. "It's fun. I really like you. And I'm pretty sure that being needy is going to turn you off quicker than asking if you're into bestiality."

"Maybe."

"Is the guy in the photo a bit clingy?"

She lay there for a while then said, "Don't say things like that."

"So it's true?"

"Don't."

He kissed her and said, "Okay."

"He is," Beth said. "And I'm not."

"Not what?"

"Bestiality."

He grinned. "Thanks for making that clear."

"Yeah, you know. Thought I should."

*

Ethan texted again when Beth was tutoring. She did extra tutoring because she'd been around Robert too much, listening to his complaints about the world being unfair. That annoyed her a little, that he'd got to her, but she tried to fix it anyway. Sometimes people had trouble with maths. Bad schools or bad teachers or not trying hard enough when they should have. Beth had spent years sitting in rooms where everyone looked the same, and wasn't sure she liked that. She wanted to be cold and brutal and see the world as a jungle where you had to make do or fall by the wayside, but she didn't. Sometimes the difference between success and failure was so small it just needed a little push, and sometimes that difference wasn't the person's fault, but the fault of this huge overwhelming system so big and complicated you couldn't possibly fix it. And if the system was too big to fix, you didn't bother. You just fixed the particular problem in front of you. Beth understood, and fixed problems one by one while Robert tried to fix them all and never got anywhere. So Beth tutored.

She was sitting there watching a student get his head around Kepler's laws and elliptical orbits and areas swept out under a function. She'd been reading, looking through papers she needed for her research, stopping when the student needed help. She texted Ethan back. Told him to come up and see her, to knock but she was with someone, so not to come in.

After a while he knocked, and she suddenly had a very good idea.

"I'll just be a sec," she said to the student.

She went outside and said hi to Ethan and looked at him and thought.

"Want to do me a favor?" she said.

"Ah, yeah. Sure. Of course."

"I'm tutoring. But I think you'd be better at it than me."

"Ah... Not really. Not for your courses."

"It isn't my courses. This is, ah...."

She suddenly didn't know how to explain.

"It's just someone who needs a bit of help. And I'm doing my best, but it's calculus, and you'd be better at it."

"Okay."

"So want to be a tutor? You don't get paid and there's no credit in this. There's nothing in this except doing the right thing. But want to? For me?"

"Yeah, sure, but..."

She opened the door, said, "Hey, um. This is Ethan. I thought he might be a bit more useful than me."

And they said hi to each other and seemed a bit awkward.

"Give it a try," she said. "It's just an idea. If it doesn't work, no problem and I'll take over again. But I'm shit at calculus and Ethan isn't, so he might be able to explain it better."

They both looked at her, like neither could quite believe she was serious.

"I mean it," she said. "And now I'll get coffee and leave you to it." She looked at Ethan. "You turn on my computer, or you look in my drawers, I'll fucking kill you, you understand?"

"Yeah, of course I won't."

"I'm serious. No poking around looking for exam papers or anything."

"I won't, I swear."

"Okay. I need the office back at the end of the hour, and I'll sort out a room for you for next time."

"Yeah," Ethan said. "We've got it."

"Okay."

*

Beth went and found Ethan later that afternoon. She could see his timetable on the student record system, so she walked over to the computer science building when once of his lectures was finishing and waited outside. Fiddled with her keys, hadn't bothered to bring anything else, so jingled them and twisted them around her hands and got annoyed wondering where he'd got to.

A couple of other students looked at her as they went past, like they were wondering whether to say hello. She suddenly realized Ethan probably wasn't the only one taking her crypto course over here.

He came out, was taking to another guy, and Beth called, "Ethan."

He seemed surprised, came over. "Tutoring," she said. "How did it go?" She said it loudly enough she hoped the other students could hear.

"Yeah, seemed to be fine."

"Better with you explaining it?"

Ethan didn't answer for a second, like he was trying to work out how to say it politely. Then he just said, "I think so."

"Can you again? I mean, do you have time?"

"Yeah, of course."

"You get why this matters? Helping him?"

And he just looked at her like she was the biggest idiot alive. Which pleased her. It meant he really did understand. Not just helping, but never talking about why you were helping.

"Dumb question," Ethan said. "You don't know his name, do you?"

"Whose name?"

"The guy you wanted me to tutor. That's why you told him mine, but didn't tell me his."

"I can find out what it is if you need me to."

"I just asked him. I know what his name is. But you don't, do you?"

Beth shrugged. "I can't remember anyone's name."

He kept grinning.

"What the fuck's wrong with you now?"

"And you've never told him not to look in your drawers, have you?"

She didn't get that one. "Of course not."

"So why me?"

"Ah, because the first time you went to my house you started looking in my undies drawer."

Ethan seemed surprised. "That's why?"

"Yeah, of course. Why?"

"Nah, no reason."

She thought about that, and realized. "Don't do that."

"Do what?"

"That. All that bullshit, thinking you know why I do shit. Just don't."

"Okay."

"Seriously. The guy in the photo? Every moment of my life with him I had that shit going on. Oh Beth, you're so enlightened and crap, even thought you pretend you're not."

Ethan was grinning.

"I'm not. And if you start doing that too, we're over. I've had enough of that shit in my life already."

"I won't. I promise."

"Okay. Are you doing anything now?"

"A lecture."

And she was actually disappointed. That surprised her a bit.

He was looking at her face. "I can skip it."

"No, I can't..."

"It's databases. It's boring as fuck and I already read the whole text."

And she looked at him and remembered that he had his things he was good at too, even if she didn't always see them, and that was sexy as hell.

"Okay," she said quietly. "My place."

"Now?"

"Now. But don't follow me."

And she walked straight there, didn't even go back to her office for her bag. He must have almost run, because he beat her there.

She kissed him on her front path, hoping no-one came along, and was wet and horny and desperate enough by the time she got to the front door, she couldn't get the key in the lock. While she was fumbling around, Ethan looked around, then pushed her down onto her knees and took his cock out.

12