One Poker Party I Missed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rigid1
Rigid1
1,134 Followers

Finally Pole staggered back pulling his wet limp cock from my wife's sucking lips with a resounding pop. She pulled what we guessed was at least 3 fingers from his asshole as she fell back gasping.

As she paused to gather her senses, she asked Ted, "Does Gary know about this?"

This caught Ted off guard as he stammered a bit and finally said, "er ah, no. W-w-well he knows about the poker deal, I called him," he quickly responded.

"Ya I know that," my wife said. "But does he know all these guys were going to fuck me?" she asked.

"No, I mean how could he? Are y-y-you gonna tell him?" Ted said in kind of a mumble.

Debbie knelt there looking at the remaining guys she had not yet tried to get hard again. "Well," she mumbled. "I probably should. I mean I know he likes to watch me suck on guys and stuff, or at least I am pretty sure he does. But I don't know what he would think about me doing it when he is not here. I know his camera system is not on because only he knows how to turn those on..." she paused obviously thinking about telling me what she had done.

She stood up and walked over to Todd and reached down into his sweat pants and began jacking him off. "Do you think you can cum again?" she asked with a smile.

The video stopped.

I screamed, "FUCK!" I knew that was going to happen. The length of recording time had been reached. "Fuck, fuck, fuck!" I repeated. "Ok Ted, fill me in," I said as I made a mental note to myself to check on chips with more capacity.

Ted told me she got Todd hard and sucked him off. Then she turned to him and he was already hard so she sucked him off.

Pole and Bob had to be home, but Emo and Todd called their wives and gave them some cock-a-mamie story about pulling an all nighter job somewhere and their wives bought it. So they, along with Todd, spent the night. He said none of them got a lot of sleep because she was either sucking on their cocks or they were fucking her in her ass or pussy all night long.

"I'm telling you man, your hot assed wife is fucking insatiable. I bet she swallowed a gallon of cum and I am surprised she could walk from all the fucking she got," Ted said shaking his head in disbelief.

"I must have dozed off a couple of times because when I got up in the morning she was not in bed. I went out to the kitchen and Emo had her bent over the dining room table and had his cock buried in her asshole. She came then too when he dumped his load in her ass."

"Fuck man, even as we were leaving she had to suck our cock's good bye. And she never bothered to put one stitch of clothing on, she was fucking naked all night and up until we left," he added. "She is fucking incredible!"

"Ok," I said. "Here's the deal. You and one or two of the guys that were here stop by this next Saturday. If she has not told me by then what went on I think we can have some fun making her squirm. We'll just see how long we can go before she has to level with me. You just follow my lead," I added with a chuckle.

"You got it," Ted laughed as he headed up the stairs.

Ted called me later to tell me Debbie had asked him before he left if he had told me about the poker party. He said he told her fuck no, that she said she was going to tell me. Time would tell if she did before the next Saturday.

The week passed without a peep from her. I made certain she had plenty of opportunities to fess up too. Comments like, "Damn, I was bummed that I forgot about the poker party, and Ted said the guys had a great time."

Aside from mild blushing from my wife, there was not a peep out of her about what actually happened when the guys showed up for poker night.

The following Saturday the doorbell rang about 10:00am. Debbie was wearing her shorty robe with nothing on under it because she anticipated Ted for his usual cribbage game.

She turned beet red when Ted came in with Emo and Todd. When they walked in behind Ted her mouth fell open and I heard her gasp.

"I should change," she whispered to me as they entered the dining room.

"Oh you're fine babe, just bring a couple of extra coffees," I chuckled at her obvious distress.

"I hope you guys don't mind, but when I mentioned to Emo and Todd I was coming over here they begged me to come along. They were dying to see Debbie again," Ted said with a laugh as he looked at my wife in her usual Saturday shorty robe. Her nipples pressing rock hard against the silky fabric.

When Ted noticed my wife blushing a deep red, he said, "Oh shit, you haven't told him yet," his mouth gaping open as he quickly tried to change the subject.

"How's the coffee today," Ted blurted.

"Told him what?" I asked looking at my beet red fidgeting wife.

"Ah f-f-fine, coming right up," Debbie blurted acting like she had not heard my question.

Emo and Todd both had erections which were obvious under their normal attire, which was sweatpants, like me and Ted. They quickly moved and found seats around our dining room table.

Ted also sported his normal hard on. This was guaranteed whenever he saw my wife in her shorty robe. This clearly had the same effect on Emo and Todd.

"Told him what?" I repeated my question to my wife as she was pouring several cups of coffee.

"Oh it's nothing babe, I will t-t-tell you later," she mumbled as she grimaced and gritted her teeth.

I wasn't sure if Ted let Emo and Todd in on our little game we were playing with my wife or not. Judging from their apprehensive looks, it seemed like he had not. This made it all the more fun. It was kind of like the time I confronted our lawn boy after my wife sucked his cock. (Split second decision and Split second decision revisited)

I walked over and joined them at the dining room table while Debbie finished pouring all the coffees. Her firm tits jiggled seductively as she carried the tray with the coffees in to the dining room. She remained a brilliant red color and fidgeted as she sat the tray on the table.

"Join us babe so you can tell me what you were supposed to tell me," I said with a smile.

"Oh I ah, I really s-s-should go change. I have stuff I n-n-need to get done today," she whimpered.

Todd and Emo sat frozen in their chairs staring down at their coffee cups. Ted was doing his best not to laugh.

"Oh don't be silly, you can join us for a while. Emo and Todd were at the poker party weren't they? So you already know them," I chuckled.

Reluctantly she pulled a chair out and sit down at the table. She nervously squirmed in her chair as she tried to smile. "So how are you t-t-two?" she stuttered as she half smiled at Todd and Emo.

"Oh we're fine," Emo blurted. "Ya, we're good," Todd echoed.

"So what were you supposed to tell me," I repeated yet again as I stared at my cowering wife.

She drew a deep breath. Her tits were heaving from her rapid nervous breathing. She drew another longer bigger breath and her shoulders slumped.

"Well it's n-n-nothing really," she stammered. "Before the guys got here, Ted asked me to t-t-take my bra off because he knew it would drive the guys wild to see my ah... My ahh," she paused to draw another deep breath.

"Your nipples," I inserted with a chuckle.

"Yes, ah those," she meekly replied. "Anyway when I did, that turned Ted on and he called me into the bedroom because he said he was about to burst and he asked me to ah..." she paused again.

"Suck his cock?" I more or less asked, acting like I could not believe he would do that.

"Yes," she blurted. "He said it would help his game too. He said he didn't think he could concentrate unless I helped him out," she hurriedly added glancing at Ted, then back at the table in front of her.

"So you sucked his cock for him?" I repeated again in an incredulous fashion.

"Well..." she paused looking at Ted then at me.

"So is that all that happened?" I asked.

"Well Todd walked in and caught us," she said looking at Todd who was boring a hole with his eyes in his coffee cup.

"What did he do when he saw you with Ted's cock in your mouth?" I asked in a more descriptive way than I really needed to.

"He... He started whooping and wowing and carrying on really loud," she said as she stared at the cowering Todd. "Ah so then... So then Ted told me to quick like suck Todd's penis to shut him up before the others heard us," she whined.

"AND YOU DID?" I blurted, feigning disbelief.

"Well I had to, we didn't want the others to hear," she whined staring at Todd.

Both Todd and Emo were jostling and fidgeting in their chairs as if they were considering making a run for it. Ted was taking the whole thing in and had so far kept from laughing.

"Did Todd cum in your mouth?" I asked calmly.

She drew a deep breath and then nodded feebly.

"Did you swallow his cum?" I asked just to prolong the agony.

Again the feeble nod.

"And then you sucked Ted to finish him?" I questioned her.

"Well no," She answered. "He put his penis in me," she whined.

"TED FUCKED YOU!" I blurted. "And you just laid there and let him fuck you while you were sucking Todd's cock?" I added

"NO!" she blurted, "The others held my arms while Ted pulled my shorts off, then he put his penis in me," she whined.

"THE OTHERS?" I blurted. "I thought you only sucked Todd's cock?"

"Well I guess they must have heard us because they came in to the bedroom," she mumbled.

I stood up and walked behind the chair she was sitting in. She was looking down and wringing her hands together in her lap as she trembled. I placed my hands on her shoulders to calm her and massaged her. Then I reached over her shoulders and clutched the sides of her silky robe.

As I pulled her robe open, she reached to stop me. "Ah ah no no no," I cautioned her. Reluctantly she returned her hands to her lap. "So obviously both Todd and Emo here have seen these," I said as I pulled her robe apart and off her shoulders to reveal her heaving breasts with her nipples ultra rock hard and jutting proudly.

Both Todd and Emo's eyes widened as they lurched forward in their chairs to ogle my wife's firm tits laid bare before them.

My wife nodded meekly as her breathing increased and her tits heaved. I pinched her hard nipples and squeezed them until I heard her moan. I glanced at Todd and Emo leaning halfway over the dining room table.

"You guys want to suck these?" I asked with a chuckle.

With their mouths hanging open they reminded me of those little doggies people use to have in the backs of their cars as both their heads nodded enthusiastically.

"Well get around here," I said as I slid the chair Debbie was sitting in back from the table to allow them room. I noticed her hands had gone under the flaps of her robe and I was fairly certain she was fingering her cunt, although I could not yet tell for sure.

Emo and Todd were around the table in a flash and dropped to their knees on either side of my wife. I thought they might knock themselves out as they lunged in at the same time to suck Debbie's nipples.

A guttural moan escaped my wife's lips as she felt them suck her hard nipples into their mouths. I could then clearly tell she was in fact finger fucking herself as the activity under her robe became more apparent.

I let them go at her nipples for a while, and then said, "Todd... Do you want to stick your cock in my wife's mouth again?" An audible pop from his mouth pulling off my wife's nipple made me chuckle as he quickly blurted "Ya man,"

"Well drop your sweats and stand up," I said.

Todd slid his sweat pants down as he stood revealing his rock hard thick cock. Pre cum was oozing from the tip as he moved closer to my wife's face. She had had her head down until Todd stood beside her. She turned her head toward his hard cock and opened her mouth.

I leaned in and said, "Now if he cums, I don't want you swallowing it. Just hold it in your mouth. You have two more to take care of and I don't want you swallowing until I tell you to.

Her eyes grew larger as Todd moved his cock to her lips. She looked up at him as he slid the fat head of his cock into her mouth. "mmmummmffff, mmummmmfff," she moaned as Todd's cock began pumping in and out of her mouth.

Emo was looking up as he continued sucking Debbie's nipple. "Emo," I said. Do you want to stick your cock in her mouth too?"

Her nipple popped out of his mouth as he quickly blurted "Yes," He jumped to his feet and slid his sweatpants down without being directed to do so. His cock was noticeably longer than Todd's although it did not appear to be as thick around.

He stood on my wife's other side with his hard cock bobbing as he waited for his turn in my wife's mouth. "Ok Todd, let Emo have a turn," I said. Reluctantly, Todd pulled his hard cock out of her mouth with a pop. She was sucking him hard.

She turned her head toward Emo who was already stabbing his cock toward her mouth. His cock bounced off her chin and cheek before finally plunging into her mouth. Her cheeks sunk in as she sucked hard on the head of Emo's cock.

"Stick it in her mouth Emo," I said.

"I am, it's in her mouth," Emo replied somewhat confused.

"You just have the head of it in her mouth, I meant stick your whole cock in there," I chuckled. Ted chuckled at that as well.

Emo pushed his hips forward until he felt his cock at the opening of my wife's throat. He paused with at least three or four inches of his cock out of her mouth.

"Grab her head and stick all of your cock in her mouth," I said in a commanding manner.

Emo grabbed my wife's head on either side and lunged forward forcing the entire length of his cock down her throat until his ball sack was flattened against her chin.

"Eeeiiiiiiiiyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee," was the muffled moan from my wife as she climaxed. Her robe now parted, revealing her legs spread wide with two or three of her fingers plunging in and out of her dripping wet cunt.

Emo was pumping his long cock deep into her gagging throat when I said, "Ok, that's enough!"

It was all Emo could do to be able to pull his cock out of my wife's mouth, but finally he managed to do it. He stood there with his saliva covered wet cock bobbing a short distance from her wide open mouth.

Ted had slid out of his sweat pants and had been slowly jacking himself as he watched and enjoyed my wife sucking both Todd's and Emo's hard cocks.

"You can come around her too Ted and let her suck on you for a little bit, but I want the three of you to just jack off and shoot your loads into her mouth," I said.

"And you are not to swallow it babe," I added. "I want to see exactly how much cum three cocks can produce, so I want to see it."

I grabbed my spare camera from the end table and began recording my naked to the waist wife with three big black guys standing around her jacking on their cocks.

Ted shoved his cock into her throat a few times to get it coated with saliva, and then he stood directly in front of her as he started jacking off.

Debbie sat in the middle looking from cock to cock, trying to figure who would be first to cum. I was betting on Emo.

"Here, here, here," Emo bellowed as he thrust his cock forward toward my wife's mouth.

"Open wide babe, get it!" I yelled as she turned her head and held her mouth as wide as she could. A thick stream of warm cum spurted from Emo's hard cock directly in. The force of this first spurt caused her to jerk back a bit but she kept her mouth open wide as another solid stream of cum shot out of his cock into her mouth.

"Don't lose it babe, and don't swallow," I cautioned her again. Emo moved his cock closer as he felt he was coming to the end of his orgasm. The third stream of cum was nowhere near as powerful and Emo quickly slid the head of his cock into my wife's mouth. She closed her lips over the head and sucked hard to drain him.

"I'm close," Todd grunted.

Debbie released Emo's cock and turned her head toward Todd who was pumping his cock and jutting his hips toward my wife's open mouth. I moved the camera in for a close up just as a lumpy glob of cum shot from his cock into Debbie's wide open mouth. Todd moved forward to where the head of his cock was almost inside her mouth. Two more lumpy globs of cum spurted into her mouth. She closed her lips over the head of his cock and sucked hard.

I looked down between her legs and it looked like she was trying to shove her whole hand inside her cunt. She was moaning almost constantly and her hand was dripping wet from her cunt juices.

"Don't swallow," I repeated as she continued to suck hard on the head of Todd's cock. "Are you getting close Ted?" I asked as I looked at him jacking his cock like a mad man.

"Almost there," he grunted.

"Ted's almost ready babe. Don't swallow," I repeated again.

Todd pulled his limp cock out of my wife's mouth with the normal pop. She looked up at Ted, then at his hand pumping on his big black cock. She scooted a little forward and had to tip her head back a bit so she would not lose any of the cum that was pooled in her mouth.

Ted looked down at my wife. "Here it is Debbie, you ready? Here it comes," he grunted through clenched teeth as he grimaced.

She moved under his cock and opened her mouth wide. I could easily see the large pool of thick cum in her mouth. Clumps and lumps floated in the thick white cum. Ted shot a solid stream of thick cum directly into the pool already there. His cock spurted at least two more solid streams before he moved forward so she could clamp her lips around the head of his cock and suck hard for any last drops.

Ted threw his head back with his teeth clenched as she sucked hard on his cock. Her fingers were working like a jack hammer in her cunt and her pussy juice was gushing out all over her hand and the floor.

When Ted's cock finally popped out of her mouth drained and limp, I shoved my sweatpants down and stepped over her. My cock was rock hard. She slumped back on her legs breathing rapidly through her nose as she kept her lips tightly closed so she would not lose any of the cum in her mouth.

"Ok babe tilt your head back as far as you can and open your mouth so I can see."

Her mouth was filled almost to her lips with thick white warm cum. I leaned over her and using my cock like a stir stick, I dipped it into the pool of warm cum.

I looked at Ted and Emo and Todd who were all staring at my cock in the pool of cum in Debbie's mouth. "Ok, now THAT feels weird," I chuckled.

Ted laughed, "THAT looks a little weird too," he commented.

"I think it looks kinda hot," Emo asserted.

"Has to be warm," Todd offered his input.

Using my cock, I sloshed the cum around a little which caused my wife to gag and she closed her lips around my cock so none would spill from her mouth.

"Oh wow," I gasped, "I like that feeling too. All warm and thick feeling in her mouth." I added.

I pressed my cock in farther, "Go ahead and swallow if you have to babe," I said to her.

She swallowed a large portion of the cum and I shoved my cock into her cum coated throat, then pulled it back out and she swallowed again choking in the process. She gagged a little, but was able to finally swallow the last of it.

I then clutched her by her hair and fucked her throat until I felt my cum welling up. I pulled my cock back so she could feel me shooting in her mouth. It felt like I shot a ton in her mouth. She swallowed it all as I heard her experience another orgasm. Her muffled "Aaaaiiiiiiyeeeeeee," was becoming easier to pick out from her near constant moans.

I staggered over and sat down as she was pulling herself up to sit back in her chair. She did not bother pulling her robe close and sat there in what seemed to be a blissful state with her gorgeous tits totally exposed.

"How about you get us some fresh coffee babe, ours is cold. Maybe bring the pot and warm ours up," I suggested.

Rigid1
Rigid1
1,134 Followers