One Prince of Serendip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eidetic
eidetic
1,133 Followers

"Both," I told her. "C'mon up when you're ready. Oh, and if your horses need water, there's a big galvanized tub leaning up around the side of the house. You can fill it with that hose there, at the bottom of the stairs. It's well water and pretty cold, but I'd appreciate it if you would rinse off your feet before you come inside."

This was all standard procedure for those of us indoctrinated into the routine by our parents and grandparents. Keep the sand out of the house. Take a rinse off shower when you came in and change out of wet suits and the like. The last didn't really apply to any of us at the moment. I was debating whether to throw on shorts or not. I'd wait until I found out if they were going to stay in their t-shirts.

It turned out the Bactine was for a god-awful number of scratches they'd gotten from the pine needles as they'd ridden through. The t-shirts came off, I got hard, I did my damndest to ignore it and to play nurse with the antiseptic. It took maybe half an hour to get them rinsed off in the shower and then treat every nick and scratch on both of them, but I managed. By the time we were done, I was actually soft. I had somehow gotten used to the massive amount of female flesh on display scant inches from me.

To be the good host, I rinsed out their suits, threw them into the dryer and made a can of soup and some sandwiches while we waited. We sat at the kitchen table naked and ate, taking the opportunity to chat some more, about family and background and such. With my cock below the table, I was a lot more comfortable around them, luscious tits be damned, and they didn't seem to be self-conscious at all. Eventually Marsha threw a monkey wrench into the conversation.

"So, Mark," she asked, eyeing me up and down, "do you have a lot of girlfriends?"

"At the moment, I have no girlfriends and a couple of girl-space-friends," I told her. "Ladies I consider friends. Why do you ask?"

"Just wondering how much sex you're getting," she answered and floored me. "I mean, with that cock of yours, you must be getting laid a lot."

"Um... no..." I answered levelly. "Actually not getting laid much at all."

"Oh, my God! You're a virgin?" Kate asked, surprised.

"Um... no.." I iterated. "Not a virgin. But not getting laid a lot, either. Actually, not getting laid at all."

"Why not???" Kate asked, still in her incredulous mode. I struck a dramatic pose with my head thrown back and the back of my hand on my forehead.

"An old war wound prevents me from being even half the man I was..." I intoned with an over-the-top affectation.

"You are so full of shit," Marsha flat out told me. "Really... why?"

"Okay, two reasons," I told them, "but you've got to promise not to laugh." They looked at each other and did that mind-meld thing sisters can do before looking back at me.

"Sorry, no can do," Marsha informed me.

"But we promise to try really, really hard not to laugh," Kate added.

"Fine," I decided. "First of all, I'm incredibly shy. The only reason I'm not running screaming from your presence is because you caught me off guard and I hate feeling embarrassed, so I'm fighting like hell to maintain some kind of sophistication around you two goddesses."

"Goddesses?" Kate murmured. "Wow..."

"And number two?" Marsha asked, not to be deterred. I took a deep breath and let it out.

"I have a problem with premature ejaculation and it is embarrassing beyond anything you could ever understand. Girls get fascinated by my equipment, but as soon as things turn serious, I usually lose it and disappoint the hell out of them. Which makes me feel like shit. So I tend to avoid the possibility."

Both girls got intensely pensive looks. Marsha was the one that spoke first.

"So, if you get off too quick," she reasoned, "why not just wait until you get back up again? I mean, guys are supposed to take longer to get to the second orgasm, right? So why not, like, do a blowjob to take care of the first one, and then mess around until you're ready to go again?"

"Because it doesn't get that far," I explained. "It morphs into 'Well, goodnight... I had a really nice time... I'll call you again sometime,' which of course, never happens."

"Well that's dumb!" Kate interjected. "Don't they want to get laid?"

"Says the voice of experience," I shot back. I guess I was feeling defensive and uncomfortable, discussing my weaknesses.

"Actually, yeah," she countered. "I've been fucking since I was thirteen. But that's got nothing to do with right now. Would you like to try it? I could blow you and then cuddle until you're back in action and we could fuck." To say my mind was reeling would be a severe understatement.

"Wait a minute!" Marsha objected. "I'm supposed to be the outrageous slut, remember? How about if I blow him and then fuck him?" This conversation was not going anywhere near a direction I would have or could have predicted.

They both turned to look at me. "Well?" they asked in unison. I was fighting panic.

"Um..." I hedged, "uh, seriously shy, easily embarrassed guy with a performance problem, remember?"

"You won't have to do anything," Marsha told me in what I guess was supposed to be an empathetic tone.

"Yeah, we'll do it for you," Kate added. I was now imagining Voracious lighting up and blinking on their foreheads.

Then a part of me that I'd kept well buried had to put in his two cents'. Thank goodness the girls weren't mind readers.

Are you going to be a fucking idiot??? the horndog me chimed in. You are hornier than hell and there are two... not one, two!... beautiful girls sitting across from you offering to take care of it! And they're sisters!! And you'd pass on that??? What kind of fucking wimp are you??? Moron...

I will admit, he did have a point.

It had to be obvious to them that I was in over my head. But they weren't smirking or anything. They were sitting there patiently, waiting for an answer.

"Uh... so how would that work?" I asked. "There are two of you. I definitely don't want to piss anybody off, and... you have to know you two are absolutely beautiful." That's when the smiles broke out, big time. They looked at each other and had another one of those tête-à-têtes. Then they turned back to me.

"Well, let's just see how it goes," Marsha suggested. "We'll work something out."

"Okay..." I drawled. "Um... should we find someplace more comfortable?"

"Is that a real bearskin rug in front of the fireplace?" Kate asked. "I've never done it on bearskin."

"Uh, yeah," I told her, "it's real. It's also not for having sex on. My parents would kill me if I had to explain that the bear needed cleaning."

"Suggestions?" Marsha asked.

"The master bedroom?" I offered. "King bed, comfortable, washable..."

"Sold!" Kate declared. "Which way?"

"Other side of the hall, past the bathroom. C'mon, I'll show you."

In a testament to getting more and more comfortable around these two, and not obsessing on the idea of sex, I was only a little inflated as we left the kitchen table, dropped our dishes in the sink and headed for the bedroom.

"And?..." I asked, gesturing towards the bed.

"You get in the middle, on your back," Marsha told me, so I did. As soon as I was settled, Kate climbed in and over me to the far side, settling in with her head in the vicinity of my groin. Marsha followed and lay up alongside my left side, the other side from Kate. I was mostly up before they were even settled.

I mean, come on! Two luscious young ladies -- sisters -- interested in me! If my libido wasn't enough to inflate my cock, my ego certain was! Heaven like this just didn't happen to a guy like me.

Kate started playing with me about the same time Marsha snuggled in for a kiss. Between Marsha's mouth and Kate's hand, I was rock hard in moments. Then Kate eased me into her mouth, licking and sucking and damn near making me blow right away. What I'd said about the premature ejaculation problem had been the truth. I was supersensitive and she was going right for it.

Except, she started doing something that made me back off from the feeling of impending doom. She'd suck and lick me, then do something with how she was gripping me with her hand, and I'd back down. I have no idea how she knew what to do when, but she was damned good at it. Back at my mouth, her sister was awesome, too.

I drifted my hand from her face, to her neck, to her shoulder, to her breast. That right there was enough to make me lose it to Kate's incredible mouth. Almost. She was still doing that grip thing that was delaying me. I really needed to ask her about that... later. My hand found Marsha's rock hard nipple while my tongue was busy with our kissing. I began circling the turgid nub and Marsha broke the kiss to let me know in no uncertain terms exactly what she liked about what I was doing.

So I eased my mouth down to her tit and sucked in the nipple, running rings around it with my tongue. That got even more encouragement and since Kate was still doing whatever magical thing she was doing to keep me from cumming, I decided to get even bolder. I looked up at Marsha and asked, "would you care to mount up?"

It took her about a half-second to realize what I was suggesting, and then she was moving. She got up to the head of the bed and straddled my face, looking down towards where Kate was still keeping me right on the edge. I reached up to guide her and she eased down as I coaxed, until I could get my mouth on her pussy. That would be the same pussy that was leaking her essence all over the place and whose aroma was making me drunk, like a fine cherry wine.

I applied my mouth, Marsha let out a loud moan and Kate stopped blowing me long enough to comment, "Damn, that's looks fucking amazing..." Then she went back to blowing me.

I kept at Marsha's pussy, trying to figure out what was most pleasurable to her, and I guess I was succeeding because she just kept moaning more and moving her pussy around on my face, getting more and more cranked. I hit the jackpot when I tried fucking her with my tongue. She sat down hard on my face, moaning "oh, fuck! oh, fuck! oh, fuck!..." as I felt her trembling. Figuring she was close, I started alternating the tongue-fucking with broad licks of her clit, and that's what did it.

She went over with a cry of "Oh, FUCK!!! Cumming!!!" and I felt her pulsing on my mouth. I also felt Kate stop stopping me while she went after me like crazy. I didn't stand a chance. With the sensations of Marsha cumming on me and Kate swallowing me, I gave out my own moan as I pushed my hips up into Kate, who took me over the edge and just kept milking me with her mouth while I bucked and thrashed, it was so intense.

Marsha and I finally calmed down, and I felt Kate let go of my cock. I heard Kate giggle, then belch... I started laughing. I couldn't help it. Not the brightest thing to do while you still have one of the sisters' pussies hanging over you. I was let off the hook, though, when Kate started laughing, too. Maybe it was just infectious, but Marsha started to laugh and then rolled off of me, lying back down in her original position.

Kate moved up next to me on the other side and snuggled in.

"God, that was fun!" she declared. "You can hit the stopwatch, Coach..."

"What?" I managed to mumble, completely wiped out. Kate and Marsha were both rolled up onto me, with one thigh over mine and one breast each on my chest. Right then, I was the happiest and luckiest male on the planet. I had reached the pinnacle of my sexual career and was ready to be put out to pasture. Except that's not what they had in mind.

They both began gently caressing me, giving me soft kisses on my neck and shoulders. And really? I had tingles running all through my body because of it. Not something I was at all used to. I tried returning the favor, but they seemed to be in just the wrong position for me to do anything but lie back and enjoy it. I guess that makes it sound like a bad thing -- it wasn't. It just kind of rubbed against my grain. I'd picked up the idea that it was my job/duty/responsibility to make sure my partner was satisfied before I was. In this case, two of them wasn't making it easy. I'd gotten Marsha her orgasm, but I hadn't given Kate hers and she'd already blown my doors off with the blowjob.

I didn't know if these two sisters were used to working as a team, but it sure seemed like it. As soon as I voiced my complaint that Kate hadn't cum, yet, they changed tactics. Marsha eased down my body and started sucking on my mostly limp cock. Kate eased up a bit to put a tit in my mouth. Once I fought past the surprise and amazement, I got down to business. There were two women here that needed some serious pleasuring. Or rather, more serious pleasuring.

It didn't take very long for Marsha to get me hard, especially with the aid of Kate's moans as I suckled and kneaded her. And true to their presumption, I got good and hard but wasn't anywhere near cumming. Kate shifted me off her tits and moved back down to a make-out session every bit as good as her sister's. I was getting good and lost in her kisses when her sister stopped blowing me and told Kate, "move over."

The reason became apparent as Marsha straddled me, lined me up with her very wet pussy and sat down on me with a moaned, "Holy Fuck, you're huge!... Mmm... oh, yeah... come to Momma!"

"Oh, GOD!!!" is what I think I moaned as she sheathed me with her very hot, very tight cunny. She wiggled all the way down onto me and started a gentle rocking that had me bumping her cervix, I think. I was certainly bumping into something and it felt wonderful. Kate, however, didn't seem to want me distracted by the fucking. She took my face in her hands and turned me back to her, back into those marvelous kisses. My body felt seriously confused and seriously overwhelmed, and I never wanted it to stop.

I guess Kate wanted more, listening to her sister's increasingly vocal ride. She did what Marsha had done before, except she faced away, towards the headboard. Which was perfect for my purposes. A good licking and sucking and tongue-fucking until she got off seemed absolutely appropriate. I had her pretty well cranked when the devious kicked in.

From my vantage point, Kate had a really cute rosebud. Tightly puckered, slightly darker than her fair skin, and calling to me like a siren's song. I can be a little strange, I'll admit, but in this case I would like to think it was a flash of inspiration, not perversion. I lifted her up enough so I could get a bead on her anus and when I let her back down, I speared her ass with my tongue and stuck my nose in her pussy and rubbed.

"Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! Cumming!!!" Just like her sister. Music to my ears.

"No shit!..." Marsha groaned in response to Kate. "Damn! This fucker is gonna drive me... right over... the fucking... EDGE! Yes! Yes! YES!!!" I could feel Marsha cumming on my cock and Kate was still pulsing on my face. And I thought I'd hit the peak of human pleasure before... Silly me.

And the most amazing thing? I wasn't cumming. Not even close. Well, maybe close, but not like my previous experiences where I would have cum within three strokes of being in Marsha's cunt. These two were working me over so well, I started wondering if I'd accidentally ingested some kind of hallucinogenic, because this could only be a dream. Stuff like this didn't happen in my waking world.

Marsha and Kate kept riding me and I stayed hard. Marsha got off again and so did Kate. Then Marsha suggested Kate try fucking me. The was these two worked together so calmly and so calculated to leave me no operable brain, they had to have done this before. Marsha eased off my cock and I was gratified to find out she was trembling, she gotten off so well. She lay down next to me as Kate slid backwards down my chest until she got to my cock and she mounted up. And I thought Marsha was hot and tight...

Marsha was content to just pet me while Kate started rocking away, with occasional kisses. She had a smile on her face that was part post-coital elation and part smirk. Well, she'd earned it. Her sister, on the other hand, was taking her turn and finishing doing me in. It's a good thing I only had to lie there and take it. I would have been limp fettuccine if I'd had to do all the work.

Kate started slowly and methodically, and I thought I must have been up in her uterus, she had me so deep. The rocking she was doing was rubbing her clit on my pelvis. Her animal grunts and groans were incredibly exciting to me and they increased in frequency and intensity, right along with her rocking. I had never had a partner just take me like that, let alone two. It crossed my mind that they were spoiling me for any other women.

When she got off, it was explosive, and a complete surprised. She went from steady rocking to "OH MY FUCKING GOD CUMMING!!!" as she suddenly pounded down onto me, hard and fast. I damn near did, too, and had a very brief moment of lucidity where I wondered if I was going to get her pregnant. That thought engendered just enough panic to screw up my reaching that point, and I decided to say something about it whenever she got done using me for a pogo stick. She didn't. She kept right on going, hot and heavy, to another orgasm, just as violent.

When she calmed down from that second one enough, she collapsed on my chest and I held her as I felt her continuing to pulse on me. I figured that was my opportunity.

"Uh, Kate?" I asked, kind of tenuously. "I uh, don't want to get you pregnant. Are you, uh, protected or anything?" The grin I got in return was completely incongruous.

"No," she told me with that huge smile. "Not on the Pill or anything and very fertile. But that means you think you could cum again."

"Yeah," I admitted. "In the realm of the unbelievable, I was pretty damned close there with you."

"Well," she kept smiling, "I'd tell you to fuck me in my ass, but my sister would kill me. She'd want you there first."

Fuck her in her ass??? I damn near came right there! I'd never had a partner even suggest that very taboo of practices, let alone done it. My cock started to twitch.

"Oh! I think somebody likes that idea," Kate teased. "Better pull out of me before you blow your load."

"I take it he's close, Sis," Marsha commented as Kate moved up and I moved down, effectively separating us.

"Oh, yeah..." she told Marsha in a sort of idyllic tone. "Very..."

"Then move," Marsha told her and as soon as Kate was clear, Marsha went down on me. At that point, with all the stuff bouncing around in my head and her excellent mouth, I wasn't long reaching the Point of No Return, and I told her so.

"Mm-hmm," she acknowledged as she kept fellating me and I kept ramping up. Eventually, I couldn't hold back any more. And miracle of miracles, I came, and I came hard, and I came way down her throat. She kept sucking me until there wasn't anything left to get, and then some. I had twinkly little lights in my eyes and the wall closing in before she eased up.

"Jesus, Sis," Marsha complained as she moved back up next to me. "Why didn't you tell me he tasted so good?"

"Slipped my mind?" Kate offered. "Pretty wiped out, here."

"Yeah, I could sure use a nap," Marsha agreed. We were back to me watching their conversation like a tennis match.

"But we should do it back home," Kate put in. "Or Mom and Dad are going to wonder what happened to us and start calling around. We don't need to cops looking for a couple of missing girls."

"I hope to God Ozzie knows the way home," Marsha sighed. "I'll be riding on instinct."

eidetic
eidetic
1,133 Followers