One Prince Revisited

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eidetic
eidetic
1,136 Followers

I finished the lemonade and gave her back the glass, making sure to keep eye contact, then headed down to the beach with Mr. Terney following me. We had the hood up and were engrossed under it when I heard the motor of their boat returning. I looked up and saw Marsha and Kate in the stern seats with two guys I didn't recognize up front.

Those better be their brothers or we're going to have a serious problem, I thought, surprising myself with how territorial I was suddenly feeling. I didn't need to worry, though. As soon as the boat idled up to the dock, Marsha, Kate and one of the guys jumped out and tied it down. The other guy cut the engine and joined the others on the dock. Then Marsha and Kate made a beeline for me.

They had on t-shirts and bikini bottoms, and that was about it. It became obvious as they reached me, Marsha in the lead this time, and she threw her arms around me and pulled me into an incredible kiss. In front of her naked father. And two guys I hoped were her brothers. I'm not sure if it was fear or embarrassment on top, but Marsha just blew right through it and I had to respond to her. She just plain felt so damned good, and we hadn't seen each other for a few weeks.

I was getting lost in her when Kate tapped in. "Stop hogging him, Sis," she told Marsha and I could hear the males gathered around laughing. I hoped that was a good sign. Marsha eased up and then whispered "Later..." in my ear before she stepped back, simultaneously making room for Kate and peeling her t-shirt off. I only got a second to ogle before Kate blocked my view.

Kate did the same thing Marsha had done, throwing her arms around me and pulling me into a major make-out session. When her Dad finally said, "Okay, girl, let the man breathe..." she eased up and whispered "Later..." in my ear before stepping back and stripping off her shirt.

"You must be Mark," one of the guys told me, stepping forward with his hand out. He, like the other one, had a swimsuit on.

"Uh, yeah," I answered, taking his hand. This was really blowing the doors off my version of reality.

"I'm Tom," he continued. "Good to meet you. Nice Jeep."

"Likewise," I told him. "And thanks." He stepped back and the other stepped forward, hand out.

"You must be Steven," I told him, thinking I was being clever to get in the "you must be" first.

"Steve," he corrected me. "And yeah. Kate says you've got a really nice place down the beach from here."

"Well, it's only mine when I'm here alone," I told him. "The real owners, my parents, will be arriving a week after the Fourth, I think. But you're welcome to drop by whenever you want."

"Thanks... we'll probably take you up on that. Maybe do a bonfire or something, later. I think Mom's grilling here tonight."

"She is," Mr. Terney interrupted. "And to that end, don't you all have some chores to get done?"

"Dad..." Marsha protested and Kate was getting ready to join her.

"We just got here," he told her. "You'll have plenty of time to get together later. Go help your Mom."

With a bit of grumbling and a couple of see you later's from the girls, the four of them headed on up towards the house while Mr. Terney stayed with me.

"Marsha says you've got a bunch of maintenance to do down at your place," he told me as we buttoned up the Jeep. "You might want to see about roping the kids into helping you, Mr. Sawyer." His grin and Tom Sawyer reference let me know he was kidding, but I did see a sort of beauty to the idea and told him so.

"You better head on back," he told me. "Otherwise I won't get anything useful out of the girls. For some reason, they're rather smitten with you."

"Well, thank you, sir, for sharing your collection... kids included," I smiled as I climbed back in and fired up the Jeep. I don't know where I was getting the balls, but he smiled, so I figured we were cool. "Tell the girls if they call and I don't answer, I'm probably working outside and to leave a message with Mildred, like Marsha already did. I'll get it eventually. Or they can just ride down, or whatever."

"I'll tell 'em," he told me. "Enjoy your evening."

"You, too, sir," I told him and headed back down the beach, my heart going ninety miles an hour. It was going take a lot to get rid of the adrenaline.

* * * * *

[Monday 6/28]

Eight loads Sunday night. Eight major orgasms over several hours before I could get my mind off the girls and back onto the house. Mr. Terney was right. If I could get them to help with the painting, it would go a lot quicker. I had three ladders that would reach the gutters, so three of us could be working at one time. The porch was a different issue. Clothing and rubber boots were required because of the hydrochloric acid. That had to be applied, scrubbed and hosed off before I could put on the concrete paint. Unless they had boots, I was going to be doing that part alone.

I realized the only reason I was in a hurry was because I thought I'd be competing with their family for the girls' attention and I didn't want anything in the way of maximizing my time with them. With their parents' attitudes, though, it didn't seem like there was going to be a problem. Still, I decided to do the bushes in the morning and get in some serious sunbathing, then see if I could get ahold of them in the afternoon. Again, I needn't have worried.

Trimming the bushes and along the walkway took about an hour, and another hour scouring for poison ivy. It was one of the banes of my existence, along with the mosquitoes. I decided to fog the area around the house and that took another hour. So around noon or so, I was finally lying out naked under the sun and loving it. It wasn't the sound of a horse that interrupted me this time, though. It was a boat motor.

When I sat up and looked out, I saw the Terney's boat coming in, with the entire family aboard. The girls waved at me as Mr. Terney swung the boat around to put the bow into the waves and the guys dropped anchors fore and aft. It was at that point that I realized they were all naked. And I realized that between Mrs. Terney and the girls, I was going to get hard whether I wanted to or not, and that it would be obvious to Mr. Terney and the guys. I was creeping up on panic when Mr. Terney called out to me.

"Hi, Mark! Greeks bearing gifts!" He gestured back to where the naked guys had jumped in the water and the naked girls were bending over, handing a couple of coolers to them. Missus was standing up and getting ready to jump over the side and Mister was right behind her.

I had one of those horribly excruciating moments where Fight-or-Flight was kicking in and I was painfully torn over what I wanted to do. I was still scared shitless of what Mister or the guys might do to protect the women's honor, but I really, really didn't want to insult them by running to cover up. The phrase "deer in the headlights" probably describes it best. I was frozen with indecision. The decision was taken away from me.

Missus was the first to reach shore while Mister followed and Marsha and Kate were helping Steve and Tom. I stood up at her approach and prayed I wouldn't do something stupid. She walked right up to me with arms open for a hug... what was I supposed to do? A smiling Mister was ten feet behind her.

We slid into the hug and she pushed those awesome tits against me and... well, my body betrayed me. I got hard and I got hard fast and I'm sure she noticed because I was stabbing her in her belly.

"Don't sweat the comment about bearing gifts," she told me as we hugged, and she made sure it was a tight one. "There's no Trojan Horse and we only do Greek occasionally."

What??? She was seriously messing with my mind. She backed off, but was still holding me to her, so I could take Mister's offered hand.

"We were out for a cruise," he told me as we shook hands. He didn't seem to find it odd that his naked wife was clinging to me. "And we decided to pay a social call, if that's okay with you. The girls have been non-stop bugging me to come down here." Then he leaned in so he could say something quietly and confidentially.

"And don't sweat the erection," he told me. "It happens to all of us." He stepped back and looked down pointedly. I looked down, too, and saw that he was semi-hard... and put me to shame. I looked back up at him and he just gave me a wink. A sort of don't worry about it wink. That's the point where Marsha, Kate, Steve and Tom arrived with the two coolers.

"Since the plans seem to include the occasional party down here," Mister went on, "we figured we should contribute. The green cooler is meats and stuff, and the blue one is drinks. The stuff in the green cooler should probably be refrigerated. " Marsha, Kate, Steve and Tom set the coolers down in the sand and Marsha made a beeline for me. Again.

"Mom!... move!" she told her mother and Missus stepped back, incidentally exposing my raging hard-on. Marsha noted it as she pressed into me for the hug.

"Mom!..." she looked over at her mother with a chastising tone, then turned back into me. "Well, hellooo Big Boy!" she drawled with a smile. We didn't get as far as the kiss hello before Kate stepped in behind me and pressed her luscious body into me, wrapping her hands around from behind and laying her head on my shoulder. She didn't say a word. She didn't need to.

"Girls, you are smothering our host," Mister's voice made his point, with a smile you could hear. Both girls heaved huge sighs and let go.

"Hey, Mark..." Tom spoke up. "I don't give naked hugs until the third date." That got a snort from me. "The girls say you've got a boatload of work to do on this place. Mind if we look?"

I was grateful for the distraction. My mind was seriously bouncing all over the place between really liking these people and being terminally embarrassed to be naked and hard in front of them. How the hell they could stay soft between the girls and their mother was beyond me.

"I don't mind," I told him.

"Where do you want these?" Steve asked, indicating the coolers.

"Do you mind schlepping them up the stairs and the walk?" I asked. "I mean, if they're too heavy, I can go get the Jeep."

"Not a problem," he told me, then turned to the girls. "Ladies..."

"Lead on, Macduff," Kate told me as she and Marsha moved to help the guys.

"It's 'lay on'," I told her, correcting her Shakespeare.

"That's later," she told me. I cringed. Her father was right behind her when she said it. I decided I'd better get to the head of this parade, so I grabbed my gear and headed up.

I gave the group the nickel tour of the house and grounds, we got the green cooler off-loaded into the fridge, and then I showed them the various projects I wanted to get done.

"I fogged this morning," I explained, "but if we're going to work au natural, then I need to fog a couple of times a day. Otherwise, it's clothes and Off! Painting the gutters was going to be next. I've only got one pair of boots for scraping the porch. No help is expected and any help is appreciated."

"Hey, I'm good with that," Steve told me, looking up at the roof line. "Tom and I can do the gutters while you scrape the porch."

"And what are we supposed to do?" Kate demanded.

"Keep us entertained," Tom put in.

I swear, I could not have choreographed it any better. In perfect unison, the girls cocked their hips, put their hands on them, got identical Get Real! expressions on their faces and glared at Tom.

"I think that's my cue to suggest we head on out," Mister said, stifling a laugh. "I'll break out the Jeep so you don't have to sweat taking care of the horses." He turned to his kids. "You can take it down the highway so you don't scratch up the paint."

The girls started making noises about staying, but their Dad pointed out their suits were in the boat, and besides, they could come back later, if it was okay with me. He stressed that it always had to be okay with me. They grumbled a little, but gave me a see you later and headed back to the boat. I tagged along to say goodbye. Missus hung back a little, to have a private word with me before they left.

"You're a handsome young man, Mark," she told me. I wanted to disagree but figured keeping my mouth shut was a good idea. "I'm a little envious of the girls, actually. If you get the time, I'd like to have a private chat with you."

"I am but a leaf blowing on the winds of Fate," I told her in a somewhat exaggerated tone. When she smiled, I added, "I'll see what I can do, Mrs. Terney."

"Please, it's Natalie," she told me. "Mrs. Terney makes me feel old... and you wouldn't want to do that, would you?" Her implications suddenly slammed home in my dense brain.

"Uh, no... Natalie... I wouldn't want to make you feel old."

"Good," she smiled, then headed out into the water to get into the boat. They all waved as Mister powered them through the slight surf and on out onto the lake. I waved back as I realized that this summer was turning into fantasy material very, very quickly. A whole family of cool neighbors, and I was already fucking two of them. Could Life get any better?

Actually, it could. And did. After a few stumbles.

* * * * *

After the Terneys left, I thought about what entertaining might mean. They'd brought an assortment of grillables, like burgers, brats, chops, chicken, veggies... so we would be using the grill, which I could do either on the porch or down on the beach, where I usually grilled. They'd also brought some beer, wine and soft drinks, which I could ice as needed. I decided to clean up and recondition our fire scar. Grandpa had designated an area for bonfires and we'd laid a stone ring to contain them. We'd also brought in a few large logs, stripped of their bark, to put around it for seating. It hadn't been used in a couple of years, so I spent the rest of the afternoon getting it ready.

Around 7pm or so, I had a fire going and was relaxing, clothed this time, when I heard a truck pull into my drive. So I went on up to check it out and it was the guys and the girls in the Jeep. They were dressed kind of nice, the girls in sundresses and the guys in slacks and polos. I walked on down to greet them.

"Hey, Mark!" Steve called over. "Just dropping the girls off. Dad hasn't got the TV working yet, so Tom and I are heading to the Inn to catch the game. I'd ask if you wanted to come along, but they'd kill me."

While he was talking, Marsha and Kate were getting out of the Jeep. They walked over to me, then turned and told their brothers, "okay, you can go now... thanks for the ride... don't wait up..." With a smile and a wave, and a "yeah, right..." to the don't wait up comment, the guys took off. In the meantime, I'd been contemplating the girls.

I'd actually seen them with their clothes off more than on. Right now I was looking at On, and being amazed. With their sundresses flowing around them, accented with open sandals and their hair pulled back in loose ponytails, they were beyond cute. They were fucking gorgeous! And I was starting to tent my shorts before they got to me. I was going to have to figure out how to get some pictures of us, because my buddies at home were never going to believe me. Clothed pictures, I mean. I don't think I'd want to share the other kind.

Marsha reached me first and slid into one of her trademarked hugs and kisses, and she didn't even hog me, making room for Kate to do the same when she got to us.

"You two look fucking awesome!" I told them as Kate stepped back. "Who knew how good you'd look with clothes on?" They laughed and Kate gently elbowed me.

"We were presuming you'd want to see us," Marsha told me. "It just occurred to me that we didn't check, and that might be a problem."

"Yeah, especially if your girlfriend was over," Kate smiled. I almost blushed.

"You know I don't have any girlfriends other than you," I told them. "And why you two are interested in me is beyond me, so don't sweat it."

"There's a serious answer for that," Marsha told me, "but now isn't the time for it."

"Agreed," I told her. "Have you guys eaten? I already ate, but I can throw something on the grill for you, if you want. I've got a fire going, down on the beach."

"We guys," Kate told me, emphasis hers, "already had the obligatory family dinner. So no, not hungry. For food."

"Then I'll grab a bottle of wine and some glasses and we'll go laze around the fire," I told them. That met with their approval and a few minutes later we were sitting by the bonfire, using one of the logs for a backrest, one girl snuggled up on each side of me, and me thanking the Universe for being the luckiest guy in it.

Part of me knew I was in trouble, though. I was falling for them and falling hard. And that was the problem -- I was falling for them. Not just one of them. They were each burrowing into my heart and I never wanted to have to choose between them. I knew full well this could end up just being a summer fling and come Fall, everybody goes back to Real Life. I knew it and I hated it. That isn't what I wanted.

Marsha's comment about there being a serious answer echoed in my mind and I agreed... I just didn't know what it was.

We were about halfway through the bottle when Marsha kissed my neck and said, "Mark, I want to fuck your brains out. But not on the sand. In case you were getting any ideas."

"Ditto," Kate told me, kissing the other side of my neck. "That shit can get places you wouldn't believe."

"Oh, I'd believe," I told her. "I've gotten sand in places only a proctologist could love. Not interested in doing it again. Besides..." I paused to look at both of them. "I like sitting here quietly, snuggling and looking out over the lake. It's romantic." I heard and felt them both gasp slightly, then hold their breath for a moment before sighing as they moved back so they could both look at me.

"What?" I asked. "I like romantic. Just 'cuz I'm a guy doesn't mean I can't lo..." That's as far as I got. Marsha slapped her hand over my mouth.

"Don't," she told me. "Don't go there. Not yet."

"There's a long story you probably need to hear," Kate told me from the other side. "Especially before you start throwing the L-word around."

"Okay," I nodded as Marsha took her hand back. I leaned back into the log and told them, "I'm listening. I'm not going anywhere except to piss and I've got all night."

They looked at each other with that sister-mind-meld thing, sort of like a Vulcan one but with emotions, and it was Marsha who spoke. After they both drained their glasses and held them out for more.

"We've got a special family, Mark," she told me. "Inside of it. Outside of it, our Free Spirit attitudes can be... have been... taken really wrong." She paused, but I was committed to just listening.

"A lot of brothers and sisters mess around, growing up," she went on. She was watching me for any kind of reaction, I'm sure negative, but that's not where I was at. I really wanted to know where this was going. "We weren't any different. None of us graduated high school a virgin." She kept pausing, but I just kept listening.

"The difference is, by the time Kate and I had graduated, we'd had non-consensual sex. Raped, basically."

Okay, I really had to sit on that one. I felt punched in the gut. The idea was horrible. And horrible became anger and sadness and fear... I was suddenly feeling really upset with no target to vent on. I think Marsha saw the change in my expression. I know she felt the tension rip through my body.

"We're past that, Mark," she told me, "but there have been... aftereffects."

She must have known the next illogical leap I was making because she added, "and it wasn't our brothers. When they found out, they put the bastards in the hospital. Two different incidents, two different parties, same attitude that we must be 'loose women' and ignoring our demands, then pleas, to stop. It makes it kind of hard to deal with the concept of 'love' or 'romance' outside our family."

eidetic
eidetic
1,136 Followers
123456...8