One Question Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking my mother dead in the eye, I put my hands on Lauren's red head and began fucking her face. My hands stroked her fiery red tresses, and I could see my mother's gaze following my fingers. She missed it. She missed hands stroking her hair, feeling a brush going through her chocolate mane. This was making her super jealous, even though I was just using Lauren as my fuck toy at the moment, my mother secretly wanted to take her place, just so she could feel my hands in her hair.

After not too long I started cumming down Lauren's throat. I held her head as I released myself, my eyes never leaving my mother's. When I was done I quickly pulled out, not letting Lauren clean me off.

"God I love the taste of your cum," she said. "Use my mouth anytime tiger. But don't you want me to clean you off?"

"No," I said moving behind my mother. "I have other plans." I then took her hair and wrapped it around my cock. Then I grabbed the top of her hair and pulled her head back so that she was looking up at me, maintaining that eye contact as I used her hair to clean myself off with. After I felt all clean, I still took an extra amount of time just to make my point. Then I let go of her hair and left.

To my surprise, my mother never came in later to talk to me about the situation. Part of the reason might have been because she would have been tempted to ask me to brush her hair, and she knew that I wouldn't do that unless she was my personal cock sucker. Nonetheless, this worked against her favor, because by not saying anything at all, she was implying that she was complicit in what happened. Well now was the time to see just how far I could go.

I got my chance only two days later. It was the weekend and I woke up hearing laughter coming from the living room. I assumed it was my mother and Lauren. Figuring bet big or go home, I took off my underwear (I normally slept in a T-shit and underwear) and walked out my room.

Sure enough, I got to the living room and there they were. My mother's hair was surprisingly in a ponytail. Upon later reflection I realized this was a subtle attempt to prevent what happened the last time, but at the time I thought nothing of it and instantly pulled out the ponytail. I then took her hair that I could tell was freshly washed and dried and wrapped it around my cock. Lauren gave me a devious grin and said, "Well good morning handsome. Being naughty already?"

"Just warming up my cock for you," I said, masturbating myself with my mother's hair, who refused to say anything still. "Go ahead and take your pants off."

As she did what I commanded, she asked, "Do you like that? Does it feel nice getting off using hair?"

"I'll be honest, it feels a lot better than I expected to. I've always enjoyed playing with hair, but never considered using it on my cock. Now that I have, I absolutely love it."

"Well feel free to use mine any time you want," Lauren said. "You don't even have to ask. Just wrap yourself up in these locks and you can cum in them or in my mouth. Or wherever else you might want."

"Well right now I think I want to cum in your mouth," I said, removing myself from my mother's mane. I then pushed my mother's face into Lauren's exposed cunt and forced her to start licking it. Then standing in front of Lauren I pushed myself into her awaiting mouth. I fucked her face as I watched my mother's lick away. God this was so hot. I couldn't believe I was pulling this off, and I had no intention of stopping.

Satisfied that I was taking care of my morning wood, I ejaculated down Lauren's throat once again. For the first time I addressed my mother and said, "Make sure you don't stop until Lauren cums too. Got it?"

My mother didn't respond, but she kept licking which told me that she would obey. I smiled, enjoying my plan working out and went back to my room to study and then play video games.

About an hour or so into some games, there was a knock on my door. I assumed it was my mother, but I was wrong. Lauren came in after I gave the okay. "Hey handsome," she said, playing with her hair and walking over to me. "Your mom tells me you love the idea of getting a blowjob while you play video games. I figured I could come in and do that for you, as long as you promise to do something for me in return."

It dawned on me that maybe my mother was trying to send in Lauren to be able to avoid be unintentionally involved. That would have to be fixed. "And what can I do for you my little minx?" I asked.

"I want you to fuck me. I want you to fuck me deeply. That's not all, but I'll save the rest for when you've got your cock buried in me."

"That I can do," I said as she took me into her mouth. I went about my game, but made sure not to do anything that took too much focus. Lauren was very distracting with her lips, so I made sure to avoid high pressure situations in the game. In fact, I realized this was the perfect time to do some in game grinding for gold and other materials I needed, plus some level grinding. Any sort of grinding would be perfect during a blowjob. I'd have to keep that in mind when mom had finally submitted as my cock sucker.

Naturally Lauren got me to a point where I was ready to explode and I happily did so. She was good to me and cleaned me off. She kept going, licking around my balls until I was fully hard again. Then she positioned herself over me and lowered herself onto my shaft.

As she began to slowly ride my dick, she whispered into my ear, "I got you off so that you could have more stamina. You see, I want you to make me cum, but without cumming yourself. Once I've drenched your cock with my cum, I want you to go straight to your mother and plug yourself into that pretty little mouth of hers. That's where you'll be cumming. Understood?"

"Fuck yes!" I said, not really worried about seeming overly excited as I didn't see this as a power play with Lauren. Clearly we both just wanted to fuck each other and she wanted me to fuck my mother as well. Fine by me!

As she rode me, I attached my mouth to her glorious orbs. That got a squeal of delight. My hands helped keep her breasts in ranch of my kisses as I went about switching between which one I was pleasing.

After some more time of her riding me, I shifted our positions so that I was taking her from behind, holding onto that mane like a leash. "Oh god yes!" she kept screaming. "Deeper! Fuck me as hard as you can baby! I want your dick so badly!"

I obliged to her requests, slamming my cock as hard and deeply as I could. From this angle and position things were super hot. In my head I hoped she'd be cumming soon because if she didn't, I might not endure much longer. Luckily for both of us, she started cumming just before I thought we might have an issue. "Oh god Adam your cock is so amazing!" she screamed loud enough that my mother was guaranteed to have heard it. Good.

Slowly falling away from me, Lauren laid on the ground recovering. "Go fuck her face, tiger," she said with a devilish smile.

Gladly I did as she instructed and left the room. I found my mother reading a book in the living room. For the most part she was immersed in it, however she did speak to me as I entered the room. Without looking up, though, to see that my pants weren't on still, she said, "Sounds like you two had a lot of fun." Her hair was back in a ponytail. Now I was getting the idea that she was trying to make it harder for me to fuck it or use it to clean myself off with. A mere band was not going to stop me.

"We did," I confirmed as I continued to move towards her, her gaze still on her book. "Why don't you have a taste?" I asked just as she finally looked up. She opened her mouth to protest, but I was too close and too fast. Sliding myself in effortlessly, I grabbed onto the back of her head and started pumping my cock in and out of her warm, wet mouth. She might have tried harder to stop me, but at that point Lauren had made it into the room, and some reason that made mom not want to fight back. Good. That made things easier.

I held onto my mother's head, gripping her hair as I fucked her pretty face. It felt so good to just use her, knowing that I was going to cum down her throat. She must have known too, because when I was ready, which didn't take long having just had crazy sex with Lauren, she grabbed my ass and held her face on my cock as I released myself straight down her throat. She may not initiate much, but she certainly wanted all this because she never stopped me or resisted.

Once my seed had gone down her throat, I released her head, walked behind her, and made a show of pulling out her hairband, silently saying that I knew her game and was calling her out on it. Then I proceeded to clean off my cock with her hair while Lauren watched. This was all so hot. I couldn't wait until the next time we all fooled around.

Unfortunately I had to wait a while for it, but man did it pay off big time.

Coming home once again from my math class with my super sexy teacher, I was ready for some action with Lauren and my mother. However, no one was home when I got there. So I sat in my room working on homework awaiting their arrival. I managed to finish it all, not wanting to have to come back to it after my sexy fun. Luckily I finished the last problem a couple minutes before I heard the door. I waited a moment for them to get settled into the living room, and then I took off my pants and headed in.

Still horny as hell, I walked over to Lauren who said, "Now that's the kind of drink that I want!" The way she said that sounded a little odd, but she welcomed my cock into her mouth nonetheless and began sucking. She even got on her knees and started getting really into it, making it clear that this was her choice.

I looked over at my mother. Surprisingly she seemed a little uneasy. Why did it seem like we weren't the only ones here? Was dad actually home?

Thankfully no, he wasn't, but I was right that we weren't the only ones here. I suspect in an attempt to keep me at bay, my mother had invited her friend Patricia. She was a shoulder length blonde with a slightly bigger than average body size and a lovely face. As Lauren made love to my cock with her mouth, Patricia walked in holding three filled wine glasses. Now I understood Lauren's drink comment better.

I won't lie, I got lucky. I had no idea how Patricia would react as I didn't know her well at all. However, I was figuring if I wasn't bold then I was screwed anyway. So when she made eye contact with me I gave a slightly arrogant smile and said, "Hey there Pattie," as I placed a hand on Lauren's head and gripped her red mane roughly. Lauren gave a moan as I began to actively fuck her face. "How's your day going?" I asked as if nothing strange was happening.

"Not as good as yours it seems," she said rather calmly.

"Yeah," I agreed. "Lauren here has a wonderful face and an even better mouth. You have a cute face. Is your mouth as good as Lauren's?"

Almost without missing a beat Patricia responded, "I guess there's only one way to find out."

I gave a devilish smile. "My thoughts exactly." I pulled out of the red headed fox's mouth and made my way over to the blonde bunny. I put my hand on her head and pushed her to her knees. She opened her mouth and accepted my cock as I slid it in, her eyes never leaving mine.

Running my fingers through her short hair, I noted its soft and thick texture. "Your hair is really nice. Do you mind if I cum in it?"

After a little processing time for the abnormal request, she moaned into my cock a confirmation. I gripped her hair and began to fuck her face a little as I gave her my thanks. Making sure to slowly build my aggression in fucking her face, eventually I got up to the point where I was driving my cock all the way into her mouth. It was hot. I didn't know her limits and was surprised at how rough and deep she could take it. I hoped her pussy was the same way.

Wondering what my mother and Lauren were up to while I fucked the gorgeous blonde's face, I looked over to find Lauren's mouth in my mother's cunt. God that was so hot. I loved watching my mother get eaten out. It was even better when watching her with a mouthful of pussy.

With the visual stimulation and the oral stimulation, I was on the verge of exploding. As I got ready to release, I pulled out and aimed my cock at the beautiful golden silk in front of me. I then began to pump my seed right onto Patricia's blonde head. I got the sense that she was far more turned on by the act than either my mother or Lauren had been. I'd have to dive into the reasoning for that some other time. Right now I wanted my mother to clean off my cock.

Going over to her, I aimed my cock to her mouth. She actually began to protest, but I pushed myself into her mouth anyway. She sucked it a little bit, but once she noticed Patricia was watching, she actually pushed me away and said, "No Adam, we can't-"

"Shut up," I told her. She looked stunned.

Lauren stood up and agreed, "Yeah shut up Izzy and just have some fun." She then pushed my mother's face to her own cunt and forced her to lick it. I positioned myself behind my mother, once again removing the foolish hairband keeping her mane in a ponytail. Then I wrapped her luscious locks around my shaft and began cleaning myself. Course, cleaning turned into stroking until I was just simply fucking my mother's hair.

To my surprise and pleasure, Patricia came over and said, "Here, let me." She then had her hand take the place of mine, using mom's hair to fuck my rod. It felt so good! I couldn't believe how great it'd be to have someone else fucking me with someone's hair. Granted, this whole world of hair fucking was new to me, so I had a lot still left to explore and I intended to!

Patricia continued massaging my cock with my mother's hair as she moved up to make out with me. Her tongue dueled mine as my mom's tongue sieged Lauren's dripping sex. We were four people combined as one sex machine. Talk about hot!

I was trying to figure out where to put my cum this round, but Patricia actually helped me out with that. She whispered into my ear in between our make out sessions, "Cum in your mother's hair. Then after hers, cum in Lauren's. Mark us all with your cum. Make our hair your cum rags. Make us your cum rags. Dominate us, make us your sex slaves here to sate any desire you have. Make us your bitches!"

Clearly Patricia had a sub-fetish. Did I say that right? Is it sub-fetish or dom-fetish? Regardless, the point is that she greatly got off being dominated and watching other's being dominated too. I wondered if it was just domination by a male, or if watching the ladies taking turns dominating each other would have a similar affect. Well now wasn't the time to worry about that.

Right now I was supposed to focus on cumming into my mother's hair, per Patricia's request. In order to do so, I decided I'd actually focus a little on the sensation of it.

It truly was a unique yet exciting experience. Her hair was so soft and it felt so nice being entirely wrapped around my shaft. It was brushing my dick, like silk stimulating every part of my shaft. Watching it was also fun. Whenever Patricia was sucking my neck instead of my face, I'd watch my mother's hair move. It was so mesmerizing, watching it shake and flow based on the movements of Patricia's hand. That was one of my favorite parts about hair: watching it move.

Watching my mother's hair move as she licked Lauren, which was my favorite thing to watch because of how she'd shake her head sometimes, caused me to hit my boiling point. It also helped that Patricia knew I was close and began encouraging me to cum in my mother's hair.

"That's right baby. Cum in your mother's hair. Dominate your own mother and make her your sex slave. God that's so hot how even your own mother succumbs to your sexual dominance. I want to watch you fuck her after you've soaked her hair with your seed."

Naturally I knew that trying to fuck my mother right now would be crossing an unspoken line and would ruin my plans. I had to get my mother to beg me to fuck her before I did that again. Nonetheless, the idea of it had me spurting my ejaculate all into my mother's brunette locks.

"Yes! Oh god yes!" Patricia screamed. I'm pretty sure she was actually cumming from this herself. Not a second later Lauren was also getting off from my mother's tongue. As we all came down from our orgasms, I pushed Patricia onto the couch and tore off her clothes. Lining myself up with her sex, I pushed in. I couldn't fuck my mother to get myself off one last time, but I could certainly fuck the newbie.

"Lauren," I said to the hot minx, "Be a dear and get my mother off. But be ready to take my cum in your luscious mane. Okay?"

"You've got it!" She said as she dove once again between my mother's legs.

As for myself, I began thrusting inside the kinky blonde. She was very vocal. "Oh god yes! You're a fucking stallion! Fuck me baby! Fuck me with that great cock of yours! Oh Izzy your son fucks like a horse! He's so big! I love it! You're such a lucky bitch! You get to ride this dick every night! I wish I could live with a dick like this! I'd suck and fuck and enjoy it all day every day!"

God damn she was insatiable! This woman was more of a nymphomaniac than I was. She was a great addition to my harem. Huh. I guess I actually had a harem now. At least, I would once my mother finally give her pussy to me again. Course, unknowing to me, that was only one more interaction away.

Patricia's cunt felt amazing. It was nice and tight and she also knew how to flex it around me as I took her to add to the experience. I focused on driving myself nice and deep into her, making her moan at every thrust. I would have tried stimulating her in more ways, but she seemed kind of out of it just taking my cock. She really just wanted to be a fuck toy. That was so hot!

It wasn't long before Patricia was cumming, and it wasn't just once either. She was proving to be an interesting addition to the harem. Course, considering I had used their hair as my cum rag, I guess they were actually my hairem. I liked the ring to the name, remembering seeing it as a story chain by a literotica author. Guy probably thought he was all that. Eh. His stuff was okay, but I guess I would have to read some of it now to help explore my newfound kink.

After many minutes of using Patricia's cunt as just a simple fuck sleeve I finally felt ready to cum. I pulled myself out and brought my shaft to the red mane presented for me. Wrapping myself up in her luscious locks, I let loose my sperm. This kinky act completed the trifecta: blonde, brunette, and redhead. This was glorious.

Feeling rather drained, I decided for one last bold move before retreating back to my room for the night. I grabbed my mom's cum soaked hair and pulled her face to mine. My lips pressed to hers for a second and out of instinct she kissed back. Before she could register what was happening, I pulled away and just left the ladies to have their own fun.

Knowing she wouldn't let it left unspoken for even one day, I was not surprised when I came home the following day and my mother was on the couch. Surprisingly her hair was down. It almost seemed like she was going to get me to play with it. I tried to quickly decide if that was me caving or not. Technically no as I was only caving if I brushed her hair. However, if she thought I was caving and then I pulled the rug out from under her, I could nail this in the bag.

Assuming the position, I sat behind her and began playing with her locks.

"Adam, dear, this has gone too far," she said, not stopping my hands being in her tresses.

"I agree," I replied. "This has gone too far without you admitting that you enjoy it."

"No, not that Adam. Please, we need to stop."