One Question Too Many Redux

Story Info
Investigative journalist gets her inside look...sorta.
2.9k words
4.1
40.1k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a sequel to another author's story "One Question Too Many" if you haven't read it there's a quick description here.

What you missed: Terri London is an investigative journalist who scored an interview with a corrupt sheriff who had arrested and strip/cavity searched almost every woman in town, some were even sent to a "prison farm" to be sex slaves. At the last minute she decides to add a question to her interview that is an admission of guilt to get an "inside look" at what is happening at the station.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Terri London entered the sheriff's office with a box containing all her evidence in her case against the corrupt sheriff. Resting on top was her notebook containing the hard hitting questions she felt would break the case. As she entered the front room was occupied by two deputies waiting for her.

"Ms. London, the sheriff has been expecting you, welcome," one of the deputies said. The other spoke, "Let me help you with your belongings ma'am." He reached forward and took Terri's box from her with her notebook still resting on top.

"Wait sir, my notebook," Terri said with concern.

The deputy shot back quickly, "Don't worry ma'am the sheriff just wants to review your questions before the interview."

The deputy who took her belongings walked away and disappeared behind a door. The one who remained addressed her kindly, "Ma'am I've been instructed to show you some of the new tech we've gotten, if you'd be interested."

Terri figured that she should get as much information as she could so she accepted his offer. She went with him as her led her from the front room into a smaller side room with various cabinets on the wall.

"This is the first device we recently began stocking," he said as he presented a collar to Terri.

She didn't understand, "How is this new tech?"

The deputy smiled, "Why don't you let me show you," he reached up and secured the collar around Terri's neck, she allowed him to. The collar was wrapped twice around her neck with Velcro, and had two small metal prongs that slightly dug into her neck.

Terri still wasn't sure what this is about, "What does..." that was all she was able to get out before an electric shock stifled her.

The deputy gave a smile, he knew she wasn't really hurt just surprised. "You see ma'am, many of our prisoners have been very vocal about protesting to routine procedures. This was the sheriff's idea, it's one of them collars they use to train dogs not to bark. We're implementing them as standard procedure." Terri couldn't believe this; they were using dog training tools on women after they were unfairly arrested. She didn't have her notebook, so she made a mental note to remember these tools.

The deputy went on, "to show you our next tool, I will ask you to tilt your head back and gently close your eyes." Terri wasn't sure to expect but complied, figuring she had come this far and needed to go further yet.

The deputy gently placed his right hand on her face with his thumb below her eye and index finger above it. He very slightly spread his fingers opening her eye; with his other hand he placed a contact lens from the tip of his finger onto her eyeball. Terri remained still as the deputy repeated the process with her other eye.

"There you are ma'am," the deputy said, instructing her she could return to standing normally. Terri put her head back and opened her eyes, she saw only black. "Those are state of the art black out contacts, they'll render the user completely blind and are guaranteed not to slip out of place," the deputy explained.

All of the sudden the door opened, it was the sheriff. The deputy addressed him very respectfully, "Sheriff, I was just showing Ms. London some of our new tech as you instructed."

Terri addressed him, "Sheriff, I'm..." she had forgotten about the collar she was wearing. This is not how she thought she'd be meeting her adversary, blind and mute, needless to say she was at a disadvantage. She reached up to remove the collar, but felt a pair of strong and rough hands halt her own. The sheriff spoke, "that won't be necessary ma'am, and in fact I think we'll be leaving that on for now. This interview has turned into an arrest. It seems Ms. London has a total disregard for our traffic laws, she felt she could operate her vehicle with a burned out tail light."

Terri was expecting this to happen, but not like this, she thought she would at least get to ask the sheriff her questions first, but he addressed none of them.

Terri was led, blinded and unable to speak into the examination room, the room she so desperately wanted to see. This was not how this was supposed to happen, Terri had allowed herself to be arrested to get an inside look at what was happening to the women in this town while asking the hard hitting questions to bring the sheriff down, but now she saw nothing of the operation or was able to ask a single question.

The deputy, at the sheriff's instruction stripped Terri. She could not see or speak, and was able to mount no resistance or protest, it seemed this "new tech" did its job. She allowed her blouse to be removed, and her pants to be taken off. Instinctually she put her hands to cover her private parts, the sheriff would have none of this. Terri's hands were cuffed in front of her, as the deputy finished undressing her.

Terri could say nothing as she felt hands guide her over to the exam table so many women were forced to submit to, she would be another victim of this cruel device. It was awkward getting Terri into the chair, as she was blind and cuffed, but with the deputy's assistance she was quickly in position, her legs were in the stirrups, her cuffed hands were brought above her head and the center chain of the cuffs was secured into an lock at the top of the chair keeping her arms above her head. Straps were brought across her ankles, thighs, stomach, and shoulders. She was unable to move at all.

"Well, well, well, my little blind bandit," the sheriff addressed Terri, "my deputies went through your box of supposed evidence against this department. I don't feel you have much of a case, and have instructed my men to shred and burn every scrap of paper you brought here today, along with your clothes, belongings, and all your forms of identification. As far as I and the rest of the world are concerned you are Prisoner 5875-4844-8789."

Terri cringed, she couldn't stand this she had to speak out, "This isn't..." is all she got out before her collar shocked her into silence.

The sheriff laughed; as he approached Terri's bound body, unable to see she wasn't prepared when he placed his hand between her spread legs on her vagina.

The sheriff, from the vast number of females he had arrested was quite experienced with the female anatomy, he used his index and ring finger in an outward and upward direction to part her labia while simultaneously lifting her clitoral hood. He used his remaining middle finger to slowly encircle her clitoris, a low moan is all Terri could manage without setting off her collar. The sheriff took note of her reaction, "Good girl, you're learning."

"You see Ms. London," the sheriff went on as he removed his hand from her, "normally when a woman such as yourself commits a crime I like to give them a little slap on the wrist, I know you know this from the examples you had in your notebook. I like to consider myself a fair sheriff, and as you have decided to bring this fight against me, I have decided to respond in turn."

The sheriff called to his deputy, "Bring in The Excavator!"

One deputy hurried to the supply closet, while another spoke to the sheriff, "Sir, are you sure, we haven't fully tested it?"

The sheriff responded with a laugh, "Well I think we have a test subject willing to volunteer right here," he gave Terri's ass cheek a spank and a squeeze. Terri wished she could see his advances; they were so much more invasive because she couldn't see the coming at all.

"It's a shame you can't see this my dear," the sheriff spoke condescendingly as a machine was brought in front of the exam table and lined up to the helpless woman's crotch. "This is a device of my own invention, I use it as a search tool, and the philosophy behind it is to completely fill the cavity to ensure it is empty."

The Excavator was a modified stand mixer, it had an arm on the rotating part and at the end was a dildo. The sheriff was able to control the speed and frequency of thrusts with an adjuster switch on the side of the device. He was also able to control the depths of the thrusts with a dial, controlling how deep the dildo would enter a cavity.

"Shall I prep the prisoner's vaginal entrance?" A deputy said as he applied heavy amounts of lubricant to two of his gloved fingers.

"No, no," the sheriff said, "I'll inspect this one's cunt myself, prep her anus instead." With that the deputy began applying the lubricant to Terri's asshole, with her legs in the stirrups all of her was exposed to her captors. She could say nothing, but groaned as the fingers entered her, preparing her for the sheriff's device.

Terri writhed in her binds, her mind was racing. She came here as a well respected reporter ready to break a big case and expose a corrupt sheriff, but some how she had willingly submitted to a collar which rendered her speechless and contacts that blinded her, immediately following which she was arrested by the very sheriff she had come to interview. Worst of all, she had not only not been able to ask him a single question, but had not even been able to see his face.

The deputy lined up the tip of the dildo to Terri's now lubricated ass, and started the machine on a very low setting. "How's that Ms. London?" the sheriff asked knowing she couldn't respond. The machine forced the dildo about two inches into Terri anal canal, and then out again, and then in again. Out and in, out and in, the machine shallowly fucked Terri up the ass with perfect rhythm.

The sheriff sent his deputies away as he pulled his stool up between his captive's spread legs on the side of The Excavator with the controls. He returned his attention to Terri's vagina, plunging two ungloved fingers right into her, palm up. With his free hand he turned the knob on his machine, the dildo fed deeper into Terri ass as he found her g-spot.

Terri's body was betraying her, her pussy became extremely wet, she was reaching orgasm. She didn't care about the case, her interview, anything. All she could think about was how much she wanted to come.

The sheriff applied more and more pressure to Terri's g-spot watching her writhe, a smile crept across his face. He withdrew from her vagina, and again adjusted the excavator, this time turning both dials, the machine fucked her deeper and faster.

The sheriff came to Terri's head, "I don't think we need this anymore." The sheriff undid the Velcro collar and removed it from Terri's neck.

Terri let out a moan of relieve and then said in a guttural unflattering tone, "Please sheriff!"

The sheriff laughed, he knew he had her just where he wanted her, "Please? Please what Miss London?"

Terri moaned again, "Please make me cum!"

The sheriff continued laughing, "All in good time young lady, all in good time."

He returned to his stool at her crotch, and began inserting a speculum into her vagina as he continued to mock her. "So Ms. London, didn't you have a few questions for me?"

Terri's resolve as a reporter had left her, she just moaned "No sir!"

The sheriff continued "Really Ms. London, and here I was expecting a hard interviewing full of probing questions, so I guess what you're saying is, you falsely accused me."

Terri could barely listen to the question, but she knew what he wanted to hear, "Yes sir!"

"Well I think you need to be punished for that, don't you?" The sheriff asked rhetorically as he opened the speculum parting her vagina. "Do you like my device Ms. London?" the sheriff asked as he adjusted the dial controlling depth, his machine was now deeply intruding Terri's ass with a steady unrelenting rhythm.

Terri moaned and begged, "No more please."

With the speculum in place the sheriff was able to place his thumb on her clit and reached into her vagina again finding her g-spot with his middle finger, all while his machine fucked her up the ass. "Ok, Ms. London, go ahead and come if you must," the sheriff said plainly as he one last time adjusted his machine, increasing the speed.

It was stimulation overload for Terri and only a matter of seconds after being given permission that she came harder than she ever had before. She had never had to wait for permission before. The sheriff withdrew his hand and pulled the speculum without closing it forcing her pussy to spread even wider before snapping shut.

The sheriff laughed heartily as he played with the dials on the machine, in her post orgasmic refractory period Terri could only lay there as the dildo invading her slowed to a crawl but did not stop, slowly and methodically her ass was getting deeply fucked. "What a good sport you've been Ms. London, you'd do well on our prison farm, but I think I'd rather keep you here as my personal office girl while you serve out your sentence."

Terri didn't know how to react to this, was this better or worse? Her entire plan had gone wrong and now she wouldn't even be able to see the farm these girls were sent to, she was to remain here as the sheriff's toy. And with her contacts in she never even saw his face. Before she was able to say anything the sheriff began speaking again

"I hope you enjoyed our time together Ms. London, I'm sorry your interview didn't go the way you had thought." The sheriff said insincerely as he put the shock collar back around Terri's neck, she knew better than to respond. He continued "I want to thank you for volunteering for The Excavator, thanks to you from now on I think I am going to implement its use as part of all searches." Terri felt bad at the thought of the countless women who would be exposed to this treatment as the machine continued to slowly but deeply enter and exit her ass, because of the straps she was helpless to move from its path.

"I need more people like you in this department Ms. London, you're fearless, coming here for this interview, that whole tail light thing. You knew full well what was going to happen. That's why I have decided to keep you here in our cell block instead of shipping you off to the farm, I have a number of devices I need to test subject for." As the sheriff spoke he placed his hands on her breasts and rolled her nipples between her thumb and index finger, "I have big plans for these."

The sheriff stepped away from the exam table and picked up a phone to call in his deputy. "This search is finished, she's clean," he said. "I want her showered and deloused within the hour, put her in Cell D, you can take out her contacts but leave her collar, and there's no need to cuff her, this one knows better than to try anything now," the sheriff finished and hung up the phone.

"Well Ms. London," he addressed Terri, "I am afraid I have some other matters to attend to. My deputies will be in here shortly to finish processing you, but don't worry I will be by tomorrow and you and I are going to continue our interview." He finished this sentence with a laugh.

While saying his good bye the sheriff turned off The Excavator and removed the dildo from Terri's anus, she gave another low moan as the dildo left her ass. The sheriff assured her, "Don't worry Ms. London we'll get that ass filled up again soon, but I think you deserve a treat for your cooperation today." The sheriff realigned his device so that the tip of the dildo was at Terri's pussy and adjusted the dials so that she was now getting fucked vaginally with deep thrusts and a quick steady tempo.

The sheriff walked out of the room as Terri lay there approaching another orgasm, two deputies walked in, one with a bucket and a rough looking sponge and the other holding a tank of what must have been delousing fluid with a hose and nozzle coming out of it.