One Quick Decision Ch. 01

Story Info
A suspiciously gentle first night.
4.3k words
4.34
37.5k
29

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/02/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**

This chapter is m/f sex only, but later this story will contain forced bi, I'll let you know at the beginning of each chapter.

**

I was on my way to my friend's house warming party, something that me and the rest of his friends would tease him about once we got there. He was not the type of guy to have some big gathering with cocktails to come see his new house, he had made fun of those guys for years, he was a frat guy at heart, and never really changed since he graduated. Then he got married.

My friends and I are are all leaving our mid 20s towards 30, our circle of friends are slowly getting married off. It made me kind of sad, just because I really liked the group we had and was sad to see it fading away.

I didn't really want to go to this party, it wasn't my kind of party, the making small talk with all kinds of different strangers stuff was always so trying, you'd always have to deal with people you found insufferable. But I felt obligated to go and I was assured that lots of hot women would be there, so I went, and all the rest of the guys were going too, so it wouldn't be so terrible.

I finally arrived at the address, they lived way the hell out of the city, like near an hour drive, so they could afford a rather big place. It did look nice from outside, and it was up high on this hill, I thought that was good too.

I get in and the place is already kind of full. I walk through the main living room, find my set of friends and grab a drink and start talking to them. We kind of made a circle in a corner of the kitchen. I know it's bad party etiquette to just stay in your own social circle, but we were doing that, 100%. I wouldn't do it all night long, but for now, yeah.

Having a good time, I notice a blonde women walk into the opposite corner of the kitchen, grab something and walk out. I recognized her from somewhere. It came to me quickly, she wasn't as made up as I was used to seeing her, but I was pretty sure that it was Alexx, a porn star.

Alexx wasn't just a regular porn star, she was a dom, usually dominating guys. In fact, I'd only ever seen her do that. The videos I liked were when she fucked a guy in the ass with a strapon. I think she was in all kinds of different types scenes, but always her dominating men.

I didn't want to say anything because I didn't want to admit recognizing a femdom porn star to my friends, so I didn't. But then I saw her again and nudged the guy next to me, "Hey, look at that blonde, she's nice," I said pointing at the curvy, blonde sex angel.

"God, yeah." he said, checking her out. Then a few others tried to turn from their angle to get a look.

She left the room again and one guy leaned in a bit, lowering his voice. "You know who I think that is? That's Maggie's (the hostess) friend's friend, she's a porn star."

"Come on, Dale (the host) has porn stars in his social circle now. Bullshit!" someone else said.

"No, this girl is like a bdsm queen. Maggie's friend Molly was telling me. Stay away from her man, she like shoves dildos in guy's asses, gets them to lick her asshole, crazy stuff like that. That how you knew her, Rob?" He said with an evil grin.

"No!" I said, a little too defensively maybe, "I just thought she was hot." God, I would have been in a lot of trouble if I did say I recognized her.

"She is hot." someone else agreed.

"Yeah, but god damn, you go home with her and before you know it, you're handcuffed to the bed and she's beating the shit out of you."

A few guys made remarks that things could be a hell of a lot worse, but when they started mentioning the hardcore stuff she did, the tone was how insane that lifestyle was, which made me get that sinking feeling in my stomach, because I liked that stuff. I craved it, and it made me feel bad, guilty in that moment. I just tried to be in the conversation enough, but my head was spinning.

Eventually, I was pulled away from the guys by Maggie to take a house tour with a group of people, she'd been busy most of the night doing that, pulling random groups of people and taking them on a little tour, like it or not, she was taking you. I looked at who else was in my group, not sure if I wanted Alexx in it, she wasn't.

After that, Maggie and Dale wanted to say a few things to everyone before the food was served. I scanned the crowd for Alexx and saw her on the opposite side of the room, her pure, long blonde hair stood out rather nicely.

I had no idea what the hell Maggie was saying because I was trying to look at Alexx as much as I could without staring.

Shortly the speeches were finished and the buffet was opening in the other room. I slowly fought against the traffic to move towards Alexx. I saw that she had headed out the front door. I waited a little bit and headed out after her.

I exited and looked around, her blonde hair looked like it was glowing against an otherwise shadowy figure in a corner near the garage. She was starting a cigarette. I steeled myself and walked over.

She saw me coming and said, "Hey."

"Hey." I said, and then feeling awkward I felt around my pockets like I was looking for a cigarette.

"Wanna bum one of mine?" she asked.

"No...I don't... smoke."

"Yeah?" she looked at me sideways, a small grin on her face, "What are you up to then?"

"You're Alexx, right?"

"Yeah," she said, "No one recognized me yet, it was nice."

"Sorry."

"Nah, it's fine. It's weird how meeting me makes everyone liars, they pretend they don't know where I'm from, or they pretend they haven't watched my films, I just get a lot of bullshit. No one just says they're a big fan, and therefore a little pervert."

"I'm a fan, I've only seen a few videos, but you stand out in my mind."

"Yeah? Thanks."

"Why'd you do bdsm, instead of regular porn?" I wish I had questions that she'd hadn't been asked a million times, but I'm not great on my feet like that.

"It's so much more fun, god, I get to do whatever I want. The costumes can be a pain in the ass though, lots of really involved, awkward costumes. I also don't feel like I'm selling my body, as I never even have to get naked, let alone fuck if I don't want to."

"Are you like, naturally a dom, like before you did porn?"

"Yeah, not always, like I just slowly found myself discovering it, then enjoying control more and more."

"In your personal life too?"

"Yes, I like having some subs to call in my own life as well. I think it's crazy not to if you can get them, who wouldn't want a sexy person of whatever sex they are interested to come by whenever they are called and tend to all your needs? And they want to, desire to."

"Does that affect your normal relationships?"

"Yeah, they bleed into each other. Lots of questions, don't ya? You must be rather new, inexperienced."

"Yeah, I basically just watch some femdom videos every once in a while."

"That's what I make 'em for." She stubbed out her cigarette. "Well, nice talking to you..."

"Rob."

"Rob. See ya."

"Wait!" I said, then froze.

"Yeah?" she turned, again smiling a little.

""What are you doing after this party?"

She laughed, "you are not ready for me Rob, not even close" and she left for the house, leaving me out there alone.

I followed her in a minute later and got some food.

A little while later, I saw her waiting for the bathroom, alone, so I just got in line behind her. I had quite a few beers now, so courage wasn't the problem, the risk now was being an idiot, a line I'd crossed at many a party before.

"What makes you think I am not ready?"

"Are you serious? A guy that's watched a few clips and had his doctor's finger up his ass is not ready for the big leagues. I'm as hardcore as it gets and you're at ground zero."

"No, I can do it."

"No way, even many experienced guys can't take what I demand. Most guys want a bdsm experience where they plan on exactly what happens, what they like. That's not really submission, when you decide what to do. And beside you are not committed in any way, once I say something you don't want to do, you can just quit, you have nothing on the line and it wastes my time, I've learned that the hard way, the guy has to be committed and prove himself, really submit, not on his precise terms."

"What do you think I would have to do?"

"Whatever I said."

The bathroom door opened and she turned to go in and I said, "I'll fucking do whatever you say."

"Heard that a thousand times." she called before slamming the door.

I turned back to the party, and feeling much more social now, was talking to people I didn't know as well, meeting new people, and I was having fun. Alexx was always on my mind as well, which made me get distracted and zone out of conversations easily, but no one seemed to mind as I was always in a group.

I was talking with a few people that I kind of knew, and was laughing a lot, they were funny people, when Alexx brushed right in front of me to hug a girl in our circle. She looked so sexy in her red dress and shiny red pumps. I couldn't help but just stare up and down her body as she hugged this girl. Her ample breasts looking like they'd overflow over the top of her dress.

She then pulled back beside me, brushing against my shoulder and she was introduced to us all, including me last, and we greeted each other with a handshake like we had never met.

Then she said, "I'm leaving in a minute, just wanted to say goodbye."

Then the two women started talking about a trip that one had been to and the other was planning, meanwhile I was desperately racking my brain for what to do. Once she left this house, she was out of my life forever. My brain was telling me that there was nothing I could do now, she couldn't have been more clear, and all my attempts to refute that proved useless. You can't just make a women that wants nothing to do with you change her mind in a moment.

But the thing was, it wasn't me, it was more like a job interview, I had to proved I was qualified, not sure if she liked me or not, or if she even cared, maybe she hated me and that was preferable to her for a slave.

But, I had no idea how to prove I was qualified either, nor, to be honest, did I actually know if I was even remotely qualified.

Then she started to leave, she said, "Alright, I'm going to say goodbye to Maggie then go." We all said goodbye and she left towards the kitchen, behind me.

A minute later, I saw her to my right, returning to the living room, weaving through the very crowded living room to the front door, and I just started to follow her, and I caught up to her and said, "Ready to go?"

She looked really annoyed, "Goodbye Rob." She stepped around me to keep going.

An idea popped into my head, I thought it would work, but it would be very risky and very life changing. My friends would never think of me the same, I'd be too embarrassed to show my face around them again, but this women, I just felt like I needed to know her. I wanted to do whatever she wanted me to. So, in that very brief second, I decided to do it.

I stood in front of her and dropped to me knees, in this big crowded room and said really loudly, "Take me with you Goddess Alexx. Let me serve you!"

Everyone was looking, Alexx was shocked and surprised, but that quickly faded into amusement and an evil grin.

"No, no, sorry, baby."

There was no turning back now. "Please!" I kissed her shoes, "I'll be the best slave."

"Yeah? Do you like getting fucked in the ass?"

"Yes!"

"Tied up and beaten till you're bright red?"

"Yes."

"Service my every need?"

"Yes, please!"

"You want to lick deep into my asshole."

"...no."

"What? Do you lick sucking dicks then?"

"No."

"You want to take one of my stud's cocks in your ass?"

"No."

"What are you thinking? You're no good to me." She walked by me.

But I turned a bit and said, "Wait, I'll do all those things, anything if you tell me, I'll do it for you."

Everyone was staring, jaws dropped. This changed my life, it was already worse than I thought. I could never face my friends again.

"Alright, then stand up and take off all your clothes."

Shivering violently, I stood in front of her as she watched me, along with dozens of other people, strip completely nude and then stand here.

"Don't cover yourself, arms at your sides."

"...Now, go over to that coffee table, get on it and sing me a verse from a love song."

I hung my head, and everyone made way for me to pass through to get on the table. I pieced together some lyrics from I don't know where, as Alexx yelled "Louder." until I was just yelling the words basically. I was drunk as hell anyways.

Then she said, "Alright, let's go."

So excited, I jumped down and went to get my clothes, "Nope, leave those in the corner, bring nothing if you want to come," and she went out of the house, I quickly pushed all my stuff over to a corner out of the way, then hurried outside completely naked to find Alexx having a cigarette in the lane way. The one plus was that it's really easy to move through a crowd if you're naked.

She handed me the lighter and I lit it for her. We weren't in the shadows now, we were clearly illuminated by the front porch light. And I just had to stand there beside her as she calmly smoked a cigarette. She didn't talk much, she just said, "You are in for it now."

"This is your last chance to change your mind, or else you are mine for the whole weekend. You will do everything I say, no excuses, no negotiating. Everything. Coming?" It was Friday night.

"Yes, Alexx."

"Alright..." she dropped the cigarette butt and I followed her to her car, where she stood and waited for me to open her door for her, then she told me slaves ride in the back.

"You can lie down," she said, "relax for now." The car started and we were off.

"I want to make this very clear," she said, "You will do exactly what I say this whole weekend. You are serving me unconditionally. At any point if you refuse, you are no longer welcome, I will kick you out of my house right away, as naked as you came in, and you can figure it out. I'm dead serious about that. If you make it to Sunday, I'll give you some clothes and drop you off somewhere. That's the deal, if you don't like it, well it's already started, I can pull over and you can walk back to the house naked."

"I'm in."

"We'll see, I think you're going to be wandering around this city naked sometime tomorrow."

Then I just felt really afraid and was quiet for a while.

I tried to ask her what she had planned, but she wouldn't tell me anything important, then she mentioned how she had trouble keeping subs, they always let her down in one way or another. They got too demanding or too boring she said was what happened after a few weeks or a few months usually. She said that was fine, because there was always more supply than demand.

She asked me about my own actual experience, which was pretty limited, I'd taken some small toys in my ass and been tied up, some light spanking, things like that.

It amused her, how raw I was, and she was convinced I was so far over my head.

Then Alexx announced we were here and pulled into a parking garage. We looped around the dimly like parking garage floors until we were on the roof level, the fourth floor, I think. There were many available spots below, but Alexx obviously wanted to be up here. It was 1:30 am.

She parked facing the road, and turned off the car. I realized right away she was waiting, so I hopped out and held the door open for her.

She walked to the waist high cement wall and stood looking out over the city. I followed her, naked in the night.

"I love the city all lit up at night." she said, "it's beautiful." It was, but I was cold in the cool night air, and obviously feeling very vulnerable. I could hear cars in the parking garage underneath, but none so far had come up to the roof.

We stood there for 10 minutes, Alexx was just taking in the city as I stood beside her, worried about what was next.

"Alright," she finally said, "Let's go."

I followed her to a well lit concrete stairwell, that was dank and not the best smelling nor the best to walk in with bare feet, and we emerged right behind the sidewalk, and Alexx started to cross the street right in the middle of the road.

It was a 4 lane road, cars went fast, but at this time of night, the traffic was sparse. I followed her, and only two cars went by, surely seeing me naked, but they just continued driving. Hell, maybe she does this so often there's like a sign to watch out for nakes sub crossing a hundred feet up the road.

We crossed the street and entered the large apartment complex, walked through a lobby, where I noticed a camera, and into an elevator, also with camera. Alexx said nothing, ignored me really. We went up 15 floors, near the top and I followed her to her place, and finally closed the door behind me for some privacy.

She had me stand right against the full length window looking out over the city. "Arms at your sides, stand up straight." she snapped and I obeyed like I was in the army.

She was pleased and leaned in, started to kiss my neck, my jaw and nibble on my ears. She was so sexy, but she had this alure to her that made it so exciting for me. I'd never felt so, like, crazy, I guess, just from a little foreplay like this, and she was still fully dressed. She was a class or 3 above any other women sexually, I could tell already. She understood stimulation and had no inhibitions.

She kept going, stroking my body with her hands, but never my cock, kissing my collarbone, my shoulder. My dick was rock hard, twitching even. I was kind of afraid she'd touch it, and I'd blow really fast and that would be it.

Then her hand did reach down and loosely held my cock, making me gasp, then I thrust my hips to try to fuck her hand, getting some movement. She just laughed and let me pathetically try to fuck her hand as she kept kissing me, driving me crazy.

She let go and took off her dress and bra, leaving her in only some black lacy panties. I got to see her beautiful, firm breasts for the firm time in real life. Her long blonde hair spilled down over the tops of them, to her nipples. Her curves against the city light looked so great. I'd been picturing her out of that dress all night and it was as great as I imagined.

She then pressed her body against mine, her breasts rubbed against me, her soft skin touched mine, warming me. She moaned in my ear.

She pulled away, one hand gently holding my hip while the other hand was on my shoulder, pushing me down, pushing my face up to her breast, so I started to lick and suck them, then reached up a hand to start touching the other.

She started to gasp as I played with her nipples. One of her hands found my cock again, just gently holding it, making me move my hips to move it in her hand.

I was on her breasts for a long time, and couldn't have been happier, I could have done it all night. But she grabbed my cock and led me into her bedroom. I was naked in the great Goddess Alexx's bedroom. A dream come true.

She had me lay on the bed on my back, and got nipple clamps out of the drawer.

"I'm going to put these on lightly, it's your first time." she told me. I nodded, transfixed. She put one on and tightened a screw until it pinched some. Then she did the other. It hurt a little, but I liked it. There was a chain connecting the clamps.

Then, standing over me, she took her panties off and stood over me naked, I looked up at her delicious pussy, bald but a small tuft of light hair just above her clit.

"You want to taste it?" she asked.

"God, yes, please...please." I said.

She smiled and sat on my face, facing my feet. She smothered me real good. I felt her maneuver until her pussy was right over my mouth, and I started to lick.

12