One Rainy Afternoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jimb1978
jimb1978
17 Followers

The way she looked at me really did suggest that she'd known exactly what she'd just been doing, waving her arse in the air for my benefit. But I still didn't know whether this was just some silly teenage game, teasing her best friend's dad or whether...well, I didn't really want to think about the possibility that she really was actually flirting with me.

Whatever the case, I was conscious that my rational brain was rapidly losing control of the situation to my dick. Which, despite my adjustments, was still hard and must surely be noticeable. Wanting to divert her attention before she noticed my crotch, I pointed behind her.

"Uh, Jadie, maybe they're in the drawer unit then," I said, indicating the chest of drawers by the wall.

She got to her feet, but didn't turn to the drawers, instead standing still facing me and not looking away. She wasn't tall; maybe five-feet two stood in her bare feet and certainly a long way from a catwalk-model clothes-hanger. But I'd never really liked height on a woman and Jadie was, well, just perfectly all-in-proportion for her height. Cute as hell. Which was likely to be my destination, given the thoughts clouding my mind right now.

Completely unsure of what to do, say or where to look, I felt more than a little uncomfortable. She stood there in her tight-cut shirt and panties, mere feet away, seemingly without a care in the world about the effect that this might have on me. Just... looking at me, again, with that slight questioning look as if she was expecting me to do or say something. God, it was even as if she looked... hopeful. If this was a game it was going too far. I broke eye contact and nodded to the window where the rain was still pouring down outside.

"That weather looks like it's set in for the afternoon," I said in a rather pathetic attempt to defuse some of the tension which had definitely appeared in the room.

"Uh huh," said Jadie, ignoring my comment and still looking up at me expectantly.

That tension suddenly became unbearable. I realised that I desperately wanted to lean forward and... Jesus! I was nearly overcome, right there, with a desire to reach out and kiss her, right on that pretty little mouth with those full lips just parted enough to see the neat white teeth behind. I could nearly feel myself starting to move towards her, hypnotised by her unbroken gaze.

Fuck! I could feel my control slipping away. I was about to destroy my entire life. Kiera would never speak to me again. Jadie might be eighteen but Keith and Sarah would probably call the police. Just before Keith beat me to death with my own shoes. Jesus, I know I'd do the same if he did something like that to Kiera.

I felt the room start to spin and just managed to wrench myself away over to the window, turning away from Jadie and towards the rain which was hammering against the glass.

I took a deep breath, looking out. God, that had been close. Yes, I'd had fantasies about this girl, but they'd never really gone very far because she was so far off-limits. Hell, she was still at school, for God's sake. Whatever was going on here, I couldn't. I mustn't.

"Look Mr Baines!" she said.

I turned back to her, and without warning she lifted her shirt up at the front, revealing a gorgeous round little tummy. She had a belly piercing with a jewel and a small silver pendant. I remembered her getting it done. After weeks of her begging Keith and Sarah - as well as Kiera endlessly nagging me for her own - I'd taken both girls to have their tummies done in the summer of the previous year.

I'd been expecting similar requests for tattoos now that they'd turned eighteen but had been pleased to discover that neither of them were keen on the idea. I suspected this made them pretty unusual, given the ink-covered state of most of Chelmsford's female population.

She put her hands either side and wiggled them up and down. With her shirt lifted up, yes, it was clear that she wasn't a stick insect; there was just enough curve for there to be a hint of 'muffin top' at the top of her panties. A long way off a spare tyre but certainly not washboard-flat either.

As she moved her hands I saw that, although her middle was curvy, none of it really wobbled when she moved at all - it was still firm and youthful. Which reminded me again how young she really was. God damn, what was I thinking?

"That's fat, and don't deny it," she said.

But it was said with confidence. With challenge. What the hell was she up to? That nervous girl who'd stood at the top of the stairs really seemed to have slipped into the background. This was a different Jadie. A sexual Jadie.

I knew she wanted a reaction but, to be frank, I had run out of responses to all this. My heart was in my mouth; I had an erection which I was starting not to care whether she saw. I had no idea where we were going, and was finding it increasingly difficult to maintain the completely non-sexual role of best-friend's dad.

I desperately wanted to touch her; to run my fingers over that smooth skin, to kiss that perfect mouth. The way she was looking at me suggested that she wanted that too. I felt myself giving in, again, as I drank in the sight of her perfect, curvy little body.

Once more I felt myself start to take a step forward, my resistance weakening. Fortunately, at that moment the wind blew hard and buffeted the whole house, rattling the window and making a door bang downstairs. The moment was broken.

"Uh, Jadie, I think you'd better find those sweatpants now," I stammered, gaining some control again.

"Sure, OK, Mr Baines."

Her eyes darted, for the briefest moment, to my crotch before she looked back and smiled, either unaware or unconcerned at my state of arousal.

"Top drawer," I said, nodding again at the chest of drawers, my voice still wavering.

Finally, she turned, opened the drawer and found the sweatpants. She turned to face me, bending down again to put them on and offering me an unrestricted view down the neck of her shirt. I found myself not caring if she noticed me looking again. My eyes roved over a truly impressive cleavage from that push-up bra. She looked up at me, catching my stare.

"Well, they fit just fine. Which means if I'm fat then... you must be too," she laughed.

"Oh sure, yeah, I'm just huge, me," I said, sarcastically.

Was it the unwitting double-entendre which caused her eyes to flick to my crotch again? Whatever, she still seemed completely unconcerned. I was rock hard, and losing control again. I tried desperately to get some normality back in the room, feeling that crackling tension starting to build again.

"Now you've got some dry clothes, why don't you go on downstairs and watch the TV. Or, better still, get cracking on that assignment." I needed to buy some time. "I've got a few things to sort out up here first but I can give you a hand when I come down. I'm no expert on the diminutive French dude, but we can throw a few ideas round if it would help. Oh, and help yourself to a drink from the fridge."

"Okay, sure." That was definitely a look of disappointment which passed momentarily over her face. Wasn't it? Was I imagining that I sensed a change in her; a move from expectation to... deflation? Resignation?

She looked at the floor. The energy dissipated from the room, almost as suddenly as it had appeared. She seemed to be considering her next move. My heart was still pounding, completely unsure of what had just nearly happened. Or seemed to happen.

She smiled sweetly again and as she moved to go past me she paused, looking up straight at me. There was a strangely sad look in her eyes, but it was affectionate too. My mind was racing. Oh God no please; don't do this, don't do this. I could barely restrain myself, I so desperately wanted to kiss her.

Completely unexpectedly, she said softly, "You're a kind man, Mr Baines. I've always... liked you."

She blushed slightly, her pretty little cheeks colouring in a way that was almost impossibly alluring as she looked up at me, just inches away.

"Kiera's really lucky to have you as her Dad."

I moved back a little, not wanting her to brush against my trousers. She might already have seen the bulge, but feeling it was a different matter.

Suddenly, she reached up and kissed me softly on the cheek. A bolt of electricity went through me as her lips touched my face. And she smelled amazing; clean wet hair and some light, airy scent that I vaguely recognised from one of the myriad bottles Kiera had in her room. I closed my eyes, not sure what I'd find when I opened them.

And then, she was gone, out of my bedroom, padding quietly downstairs, still in her bare feet.

  1. Not Just Watching

I took a deep breath and tried to calm myself. I looked at my watch. Barely twenty minutes had passed since Jadie had arrived. Her mother wouldn't be home from work for at least another couple of hours. And Kiera was going to be in town until the shops shut.

Great. That meant I was going to have to sit downstairs with Jadie, nursing what was sure to be a constant erection; trying not to give in to the almost unbearable, burning desire which had filled me moments ago and which would still be very much present.

At least she was fully-clothed again, but what was she thinking? I'd never been good at reading people but there had definitely been more than one 'moment' just then. I was confused, conflicted; desperately ashamed that my attraction towards this girl was clearly way stronger than I'd ever been prepared to admit. And yet, at the same time, desperately excited at the thought of that illicit wrongness.

However guilty I might feel about it, the fact remained that a realisation had exploded inside me of just how... hot I now thought my daughter's best friend was. I might be able to clamp down on that realisation given time but for today, well, I couldn't sit there with a hard-on for the next three hours. And, in all honesty, I really couldn't trust myself not to do something stupid if she started flirting again. I'd come seriously close to losing it, twice, already.

There was only one thing for it; I'd have to relieve some pressure myself before going downstairs. Somehow I didn't expect that to take very long.

I pushed the bedroom door closed, undid my jeans and dropped them to the floor. My briefs quickly followed and my cock sprang out, still raging hard. I kicked my discarded clothes to one side and sat back on the bed.

I had deliberately abstained from sex since my wife died all those years ago, choosing to meet my 'needs' through use of hand alone. But that didn't mean I ever had a problem getting hard. And this... this was really something else. I was absolutely rigid; the blood filling every last cell. I pulled back my tight foreskin and ran a finger gently round the head of my cock, gently rubbing the underside and being rewarded by a burst of pleasure which ran down the length of my erection and up into my body.

I started to stroke, softly and slowly at first and then settling into a faster, harder rhythm. I didn't want Jadie to wonder what I was doing so this was going to have to be quick. And I wouldn't be needing any pornographic assistance this time; I closed my eyes and envisioned that perfect arse; those pink panties stretched over rounded cheeks as she bent over the storage chest, this time looking back at me with a playful gleam in her eye...

I felt my balls tightening already. This really wasn't going to take long.

I got up and grabbed the tissue box from my bedside table, then sat back down on the bed to finish things off. I stroked again, lightly running my fingers up and down the shaft. I gripped harder, moving back into the rhythm.

After a couple of minutes I was nearly ready to explode. I hadn't felt this... aroused for years. With my eyes closed again, I saw Jadie wiggling at the top of the stairs, but this time she started to take her panties down, easing them down slowly, showing me that delightful patch of hair...

The wind blew against the house again. The bedroom door - held shut only by a cheap plastic push mechanism - creaked open a touch and I lost my rhythm, momentarily panicked as I thought Jadie was outside. I stopped and listened, heart pounding, and was relieved to hear her still downstairs in the kitchen.

Should I get up and close it again? Probably. But, well, it was only going to blow open again and I wouldn't be long. And I was used to being super-quiet at this sort of thing, what with having Kiera around all the time.

I closed my eyes and resumed work, quickly regaining my composure as the fantasies I realised I'd always had about Jadie became more vibrant and real than ever before, and I let them go further than I ever had before...

The feelings spreading through my balls and cock were more intense than I could remember. I slowed my rhythm, wanting to prolong the pleasure. I couldn't believe what I'd seen this afternoon.

The confirmation of a beautiful, neat, dark patch of hair underneath those panties. I stroked slowly and gently, sending shivers of pleasure all the way up my back.

Those epic breasts pushing against her tight shirt. My cock strained hard, but I held back, all thoughts of a quick finish now gone, as I was utterly immersed.

Minutes passed as I held myself on the brink; my mind recalling every last detail of what I'd seen and blending it seamlessly into fantasy. I imagined her touch, her taste, her smell; an intense unbridled fantasy which I never wanted to end.

Dimly aware that time was passing, finally, I gripped harder again around the shaft of my cock and increased the pace, allowing the tingling magic to intensify and feeling my whole body tense up ready for release.

The wind rattled the house again, just at the very moment that I started to come. As my orgasm began its first wave, I opened my eyes and glanced up. This time my heart really did stop, just as my cock started to fire its first little spurts.

Jadie was peering around the door, looking straight at my ejaculating cock.

Jesus! My whole body shuddered as orgasm took over. A thick rope of come shot out, spattering on the hardwood floor. I jerked again, another stream of milky fluid firing out.

I was coming so hard I couldn't breathe, yet my brain was split right in two with one half desperately trying to stop; to turn away and cover myself, whilst the other half was ecstatic; rampant with the dangerous excitement of coming in front of this beautiful little teenager.

The rampant half was definitely winning; the sight of her looking on in wonder was giving me the single most powerful orgasm I'd ever had and was powerless to stop. I shot another load in the air, delirious with pleasure.

I'd never come this hard, nor for so long. I couldn't take my eyes off Jadie as she watched the explosion, her face rapt. She brought a hand to her mouth in wonder as my balls continued to twitch and yet more come splashed onto the floor.

After what felt like an eternity, eventually my cock jerked for the final time.

Jadie finally took her eyes off my crotch and looked right at me. I was ready to die. My life was over and I just wanted to be swallowed up by the earth and plunged straight into the bowels of hell, which is surely where I deserved to be.

"Wow Mr Baines, I've never seen one go off like that before!" she laughed.

My brain didn't even register what she'd just said. "Oh God Jadie, I'm so sorry," I managed to gasp, before another shocking thought hit me like a hammer as I started to process what had just happened.

"Oh Jesus," I said, looking up at her. "You can't tell Kiera. Please, don't say anything to her."

Still peering around the door, Jadie smiled again. My brain began to catch up. But I couldn't understand what was happening.

Why in the name of holy fuck was she still just standing there? Why hadn't she run away down the stairs, never to come near me again? Or, at the very least, turned away in disgust. Time slowed to a crawl. Perhaps I really had just died and what I was now experiencing was just the last crazy firings of neurons, conjuring up one final burst of fantasy before they expired.

Or maybe the universe had just split again and, in the other half, Jadie was running down the stairs sobbing, consigning that version of Jim Baines to the shame; the guilt; the recriminations which he so thoroughly deserved.

Here, in this universe, Jadie continued;

"Of course not, Mr Baines," she said, sweetly. Then pausing, appearing uncertain again. "Uh, just so long as you don't tell her about me..."

She sounded... I don't know. Strange, is the only word I could think of, presumably from the undeniable shock of catching me knocking one out in the middle of the afternoon. But I didn't understand what she meant about not telling about her. About the trousers not fitting? About her parading around in her knickers?

Or, the thoughts finally beginning to coalesce in my addled post-orgasmic brain, perhaps she meant the fact that she had apparently stood and watched me like a voyeur, instead of running away screaming. Which probably wasn't the sort of thing she wanted to admit to Kiera.

"It's not your fault you saw me, Jadie," I said, attempting to reassure her that I wasn't going to let her take any responsibility for my lapse in self-control.

"I didn't just see you though, did I?" she said, a little breathlessly. "I was watching," she admitted.

She was still peering round the door; all I could see were her face and her left arm. Her cheeks flushed again.

I felt a flash of utter surprise, rapidly followed by a burst of the most intense excitement, as an image suddenly formed in my mind of why she hadn't opened the door fully; of what had been happening out of sight behind the door.

Sensing that the game was up, she continued. "Well, not just watching actually," she said, pushing the door open.

For about the tenth time that afternoon, I thought I was going to have a coronary. I looked down and saw my sweatpants, which were now round her ankles. My eyes slowly rose higher up her legs, taking in the gentle curve of her calves and the smoothness of her knees before seeing the pink panties again rather before I expected to, as now they'd been rolled halfway down her thighs.

And, as my gaze moved up again, I saw her right hand - previously hidden from view behind the door - placed over her crotch with one finger still softly engaged in her own activities of self-pleasure. She paused in this action, the realisation of what she was doing suddenly seeming to catch up with her. She quickly took her finger away. I could see it was wet and glistening.

With her hand now held away from her crotch, I could see a little more of what was quite simply the most perfect female frontal region I had ever laid eyes on. The full triangle of short dark hair covered her entire pubic area but didn't extend onto her thighs or up towards her belly button - she clearly kept it cut short and in trim. And underneath the hair I could see the start of what had to be the neatest, sweetest, puffy little groove I could have imagined.

I could do nothing but stare, open-mouthed and wide-eyed, looking at her stood there - still wearing her shirt and bra but otherwise fully exposed - and it felt like my brain simply shut down, refusing to process what it was seeing.

"I'm sorry too, Mr Baines," she said. I was dimly aware that she now actually seemed to look embarrassed for the first time. "I just... wasn't expecting... you know..."

I winced, imagining what must have been going through her mind when she looked round the door for the first time. But she carried on in an unexpected direction.

jimb1978
jimb1978
17 Followers