One Rainy Afternoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jimb1978
jimb1978
17 Followers

"I mean... I know I've been teasing you really badly and I know I probably went too far."

My brain seemed to unfreeze at that, as the realisation dawned that it hadn't just been my dirty mind reading things into the situation; it had been intentional on her part. God only knew what she must have thought she was doing. Evidently sensing my continued confusion, she continued to explain.

"But I liked making you say nice things about me; it made me feel good about myself. And I liked the way you looked at me; it was so cute how you were trying not to look at my knickers but you still did."

Shit. I thought I'd got away with that one, but clearly not.

"And I liked how gentle you were when you helped me get out of Kiera's jeans. And when we were here in the bedroom... I really thought you were going to, well, I don't know, it felt like you were going to come over and... you know, kiss me or something, but then you turned away and then I sort of realised that what I was doing was wrong and really unfair to you but, well, I just didn't want to stop..."

She paused to take a breath. God, it really had been that obvious that I nearly kissed her.

"Anyway when I came back upstairs and saw you... you know... doing what you were doing, I thought maybe it was my fault that I'd made you want to... do it."

My stupid brain was still struggling to process anything that was happening. In fact, I was more taken by how incongruous her euphemistic language was when we were both half-naked in front of each other. Still, I suppose it was nicer than her just saying "having one off the wrist" or whatever, outright. Aware that my own head wasn't making any sense, I screwed my eyes up and tried to concentrate on what the fuck was actually happening.

She paused, again, looking guilty.

"The thing is, I know it sounds really wrong and everything but that really made me... well, hot. Just thinking... that you might be thinking of me. So I watched you and you looked so cute, so wrapped up in what you were doing that you didn't even notice me at all. I thought I'd just watch for a bit then it got too much and I just kind of... joined in. And then... I started actually hoping you'd open your eyes and look up and see me..."

"Sorry," she said, again, looking down. She started to bite a nail again on her left hand; just that nervous action looked so erotic with her state of undress.

Unbelievably, given the power of my recent ejaculation, I felt my cock hardening again. I couldn't stop looking at that gorgeous little area between her legs. She looked over at me, waiting for my reaction, seemingly unsure now of where this was all going to go.

With her shirt still in place and her hair in braids, she looked unbearably young. Which, to the mind of the pervert which I apparently had now become, made her even more incredibly sexy...

"No Jadie, I'm sorry. I should have had more self control. You're eighteen and you're my daughter's best friend for Christ's sake, I don't know what I was thinking. You were only downstairs..."

I paused, acutely aware that I'd somehow already recovered from my epic explosion and my erection was now full-on again. It was attracting Jadie's gaze and rather undermined my attempt to seem contrite.

What the hell, I might as well just be honest. After all, I was sat there with my cock in my hand talking to a half-dressed teenager who'd just admitted she'd been masturbating behind my door. I hardly had anything more to lose.

"But, you did look utterly gorgeous walking round in those pink knickers..." I said, tentatively.

I paused, waiting for her reaction. She smiled slowly, uncertainly.

"Really?" she said.

"Yes, really. And..." I said, throwing caution to the wind and nodding guiltily towards my erection, "I guess you can probably tell that I think you look even more gorgeous without them."

A moment passed and I saw Jadie lower her hand to her crotch again. She looked up at me, another guilty look passing over her face. Then, seemingly regaining her composure she straightened a little.

Seriously, softly, she said, "You're not so bad yourself. And... well, I really liked watching."

Stunned once again, I saw one finger ease into her groove and move gently up and down, then stop. She frowned slightly, seemingly uncertain of what to say next.

"Uh, I know this is going to make me sound like a stupid little girl," she said. "But..."

She paused again, composure lost once more, seemingly conflicted as to whether to carry on. I had no idea where this conversation was going; the whole afternoon had already become utterly surreal, with me sat there, cock in hand and her stood bottomless in the doorway.

She took a deep breath, as if summoning up the courage to say something. But I still wasn't expecting what came next.

"The thing is..." she said, her gaze apparently torn between my crotch and my face.

And then, her face flushing, the words all seemed to come tumbling out.

"...I've had a crush on you since, like, forever and you're the nicest man I know and you're always really kind to me and I think about you all the time and when we were in the bedroom and I thought you were going to kiss me, well what I didn't say was that I really, really wanted you to kiss me and then you didn't and I just thought maybe you didn't like me but it was confusing because you were looking at me like you did and I could see, you know... your jeans at the front... but I just didn't know what to do... and now it looks like maybe you do like me after all and it's all just really amazing that I'm... stood here and you're... sat there... because..."

She took a breath, shaking her head. "I don't know if it's because you're older or what but you just seem to have no idea at all of how hot you really are. And that just makes you even... hotter," she said, almost in exasperation.

I shook my head in bemusement. I knew I wasn't unattractive, but equally I was no movie-star. And I was old enough to be her father, as Kiera's existence could demonstrate. Jadie saw my denial.

"But you are. It's not just me, either. All the other girls are always on about Kiera's hot dad."

What. The. Fuck. That was news to me. I looked up at her, unsure as to whether she was serious. But she was looking at me earnestly. I swallowed hard.

"Jadie, I'm nearly twice your age. I don't think 'hot' comes into the equation when I'm thirty-four. And... well, you should be looking at boys your age, not old men like me."

She shook her head vigorously, the cute little braids slapping her face.

"Uh uh," she said, indicating her disagreement.

"I've been with boys my age. I haven't found one who wasn't a complete idiot." She paused. A flash of that uncertain teenager flickered over her face again. I was finding it very difficult to keep up with these sudden changes in personality.

She spoke softly again, looking right at me.

"I want a real man, Mr Baines. A man who knows what he's doing."

She paused again, before continuing.

"A man who's not shy about letting me watch him... do his thing."

My heart began to beat faster. Did she just say that? Really? She wanted to watch? Again?

Softly, shyly, she said, "Mr Baines, do you think you could... make it go off again. For me?"

Stepping out of the sweatpants fully, she let the panties drop as well as she came in. Deftly stepping over the pools of come which still lay on the floor in front of me, she stood in front of my bedside armchair, both hands held together in front of her crotch now, head down, demure. And un-fucking-believably sexy.

She raised her head and looked at me.

"If it would help, I could... take my top off too, if you like."

This whole situation was just unreal. Surreal. Insane. Like I'd got sucked into some cheap fantasy teen-porn where the old guy fucks the barely-legal babysitter or whatever. Surely to God I must have fallen asleep on the sofa downstairs and would wake up any minute. I blinked, several times.

And... there was Jadie, still there in front of me, asking me if I wanted her to undress. My brain was still fried from the double shock of her catching me and then the shock of her confession to, well, seeing me as something other than her best friend's dad. I could barely process what she was saying and doing but the time for denial had, I think, passed for good.

So I just looked at her and nodded dumbly.

She quickly unfastened the remaining buttons on the shirt and shrugged it off behind her onto the chair, leaving her in the hot pink bra and nothing else. I couldn't help it; I looked hungrily up and down her beautiful young body.

With one deft move, she reached behind and undid the clasp on her bra. Her tits barely moved as she slid the supporting cups away, pulling her arms out of the straps and tossing the bra onto the bed.

Oh dear lord, those breasts were epic. Oh. God. Large enough to be eye-catching but, like her gorgeous arse, well off the realms of comical disproportion. D-cup, I guessed, but it wasn't the size; it was the shape which made them so alluring.

Utterly defiant of gravity, they stood proud of her chest almost as if they were still supported by the bra. The areolas were large, yet perfectly round. Delicate nipples, just darker than the areolas, stood up slightly. And unlike pretty much every other female I'd ever laid eyes on, each side seemed perfectly symmetrical; both appearing to be exactly the same size and shape.

She wiggled them provocatively and they moved in the most amazing, sensual ripple; again, the movement was less pronounced than you would expect, hinting at their potential firmness. Then she stopped, the self-conscious teenager suddenly re-appearing again.

"Er, what do you think?" she said, again appearing genuinely uncertain. As if!

I looked up and down the full length of Jadie's utterly gorgeous body, settling on her pretty little face.

"Uh, on a scale of one to ten I'd say you're about a hundred... million."

I paused, looking directly at her. She blinked and smiled.

"It still feels so... messed up... so wrong thinking about you in that way but looking at you now, I can't say anything but the truth. You're stunning. Amazing."

I paused, again. "Beautiful."

With that word, I sensed her insecurities and uncertainties melting away again.

"Mr Baines, how can it be wrong? I'm eighteen, it's legal and nobody's forcing me to be here. And I've just taken all my clothes off in front of you. That might give you a clue that I'm kind of happy with this situation."

She carried on, smiling. "And, er, now it's your turn to take your top off."

I looked at her.

"It's only fair. I want to see that buff chest of yours," she said playfully.

I tugged my T-Shirt off over my head.

"Oh yes," she said. "That's more like it. You are sooo fit..."

She paused, looking cheeky for a moment. "For an old man..." she added, laughing.

She sat back on the chair, now somehow languidly confident again; draping one leg over the side and showing me everything between her legs.

Wow. Her pussy was just so neat; the labia tucked away tidily underneath the delicate covering of hair. The shyness had once again evaporated. She moved her left hand over to her right breast, gently tugging at the nipple. Her right hand returned to her crotch, brushing over the short hair before slipping two fingers this time into her gorgeous groove.

Slowly, she started moving the fingers up and down inside the fold. As she pulled herself apart gently I could see how wet she was and could only imagine what it must feel like to slide up inside that beautiful little hole.

My cock was straining again as I started to stroke it, watching Jadie play. Jesus, this girl didn't mess about! After just a few gentle strokes she suddenly went at it hard and fast, moving the two fingers up and down that little groove whilst she kneaded both breasts with her left hand.

Her eyes were fixed on my cock as I gripped it hard, squeezing up and over the head then back down. I cupped my balls in the other hand and started to move them in rhythm.

"Oh, that looks so nice Mr Baines," she whispered.

I'd never known a girl who liked to watch like this and I found it almost unbearably exciting. We hadn't even touched, apart from the peck on the cheek she'd given me earlier, yet here we were self-pleasuring in front of each other like it was the most natural thing in the world.

She was rubbing herself really hard now with her hand; really working that hairy little mound. I moved harder and faster again, feeling waves of intense pleasure working up from my crotch and up my spine.

Minutes passed; both focused intently on watching each other masturbate. I knew I was going to come hard, again, despite having already done so once that afternoon.

Jadie was panting now, making little noises of pleasure as she worked her pussy hard, which spurred me on faster still. I was bewitched by the sight of her body as she arched upwards off the chair, jerking slightly as she hit the right spot, her fingers slowing to a crawl as she closed her eyes and whispered, "Yes, yes," before shuddering briefly and resuming an even more frantic pace.

I could feel my own orgasm building again, and my breathing intensified.

She left those fabulous tits alone, allowing them to jiggle as she started to work her pussy with both hands, one hand holding herself apart whilst the other rubbed her clit hard. The glistening pinkness now on show made me increase my own pace yet further.

Her eyes were back on my own efforts, staring hungrily.

"Come on, Mr Baines. Make it go off again!"

An hour ago I would have been irredeemably shocked by this entire scene. But now I'd completely lost my capacity to be surprised. It felt like anything could happen, and probably would.

Suddenly she changed position, sitting up from her reclined pose and shifting forward on the chair to get a better view of what I was almost certainly likely to do now in a matter of seconds. Sat up straight, she kept both hands working between her legs.

Her breasts, now slightly pendulous between her arms as she leaned forward, bounced rhythmically with her hand motions. I stared at the hardness of her nipples as they moved, marvelling at how such a magical pair of tits could retain their perfect shape in that position.

"Oh make it go off again, please, Mr Baines,"

As I felt the pressure building inside me, I didn't need a second invitation. I felt myself starting to tip over the edge as I sat just feet away from her.

The way she said 'go off' was strangely innocent, like she was talking about a firework. But it was hearing her call me 'Mr Baines' all the time which was really doing it, reinforcing that sense of forbidden pleasure as it made the age difference between us so obvious. I knew how wrong this should feel but it was actually having the opposite effect on me - I found it incredibly erotic.

The pleasure spreading out from my engorged cock and through my body felt even more intense than it had been earlier. I tightened my grip and slowed, feeling that familiar tingle start to build. Jadie looked up again.

Using her upper arms, she pushed her breasts together as she continued her work with both hands down below. The hard little buds of her nipples stood proud of those gorgeous areolas, darker now as her arousal built. Panting visibly now, she looked me in the eye and said,

"Please, now, Mr Baines. I want to see it again."

That was all it took. She said it with such breathless intensity, so innocently, that I couldn't hold back. I looked over first at her pretty face; her green eyes wide and sparkling with curiosity; dark eyebrows raised expectantly.

My eyes flicked lower, to take in those unfeasibly perfect tits and that gorgeous little tummy and - before I could even try to catch a glimpse of that lovely little dark triangle - I came so hard I could feel the pressure in my ears.

I aimed my cock down as it started to jerk for itself, firing a few tiny spits of come at first and then building up to hot, heavy spurts which splashed down onto the floor again, adding to my previous output.

"Oh yes, yes!" Jadie gasped, her eyes again fixated on my ejaculation as I spattered the floor. I saw her whole body shake and she pressed her legs tight together, trapping her hands right down where they needed to be.

She shuddered violently once, then her legs opened and she leaned back slightly again, revealing both hands still frantically working at her glistening little pussy but still watching my own epic slow-motion explosion.

For the second time that afternoon I was utterly lost in orgasm, jerking again and again for longer than I'd even thought possible, especially given the unusually copious nature of my first 'performance' that afternoon. As my balls finally spent their last, I could see Jadie's fingers working furiously on herself below until she bucked violently again, forcing her legs closed once again before opening them wide and crying out,

"Ohhhh fuck yes!"

I'd never heard her utter even the mildest profanity before now; I had always been strict with Kiera about swearing - at home anyway - and Jadie had always respected those house rules. Still, I figured I'd give her a pass this time.

She relaxed, then lay back on the chair, looking down at herself and gently sliding her hands over her body. She looked at my still-throbbing cock and the new mess on the floor, then threw her arms back behind her head and sighed loudly.

It was possibly the most erotic image I'd ever seen; legs parted, arms thrown back in complete abandon exposing delightful little shaved pits, letting those glorious breasts hang perfectly and, of course, allowing me to see the glistening wetness between her legs.

"Oh. My. God," she panted, lowering her arms and pushing herself a little more upright in the chair. The movement caused her breasts to jiggle once again.

"Sorry about swearing, Mr Baines. But that felt soooo nice!"

I laughed at her apologising for her language. This really was so fucked up, so wrong, but it felt... so good. She looked up at me, then stood up suddenly.

She closed the short distance between us, placing her legs apart so she didn't step in any of the mess on the floor. Without warning, she leaned down to me as I sat on the bed, before putting both hands behind my head, directing my face to hers and kissing me hard on the lips.

She never closed her eyes, her gaze intense as she pushed her tongue into my mouth briefly. I felt an electric jolt at her touch - her lips were burning and her darting tongue felt like it was on fire. But almost as quickly as she'd started, she withdrew from the kiss and stood back, still carefully avoiding the slippery bits on the floor. She looked down at me.

"Thank you, Mr Baines."

I remained speechless, fixated by the sight of her body. Her whole crotch was smeared with her juices. In fact, much of her body was, as she'd run her hands all over herself. I caught a hint of the intense, musky scent. Delicious. I found myself completely incapable of saying anything.

"Can I... freshen up a bit?" she asked, shyly indicating her glistening body.

I nodded dumbly to the shower room door in the corner. She padded across the room and I got to see those fabulous buttocks again as she walked. Oh dear lord. Again. Was this a dream?

As she closed the door, I flopped down backwards on the bed, staring up at the ceiling. The wind was still buffeting the house, although the rain had subsided a little. It seemed like another lifetime since I'd sat down in the living room expecting a relaxing afternoon with a book in front of the telly with the storm outside.

jimb1978
jimb1978
17 Followers
1...34567...10