One Rainy Afternoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked ashamed again.

"I had a different problem, then. I know it sounds mean and wrong but I just didn't... fancy them - any of them really - you know, in a sexual way. I knew they really fancied me and I kind of wanted to... do stuff with them just because I liked them, but... it never really worked for me. Each time it ended up the same; we'd see each other for a bit and go out places and chat but... when it came to the physical stuff I just couldn't get myself going. I felt bad about it, but I couldn't change how I felt."

"I went out with four... well, five I suppose although one was only the once... of those kinds of boys... all in a few weeks. I think I was hoping that I'd change and start fancying them once I got to know them better but it never seemed to happen."

She looked genuinely sad, remembering that. I was touched by her empathy, though; it was just like her to care about others so much.

"And then, well, I just kind of gave up. I really didn't know what to do. I knew I needed someone completely different. Someone who would treat me differently. Someone who was, you know, nice looking and took care of themselves but who might also actually care about me, so I could, I don't know... really care about them too. I just didn't know where to find them, or even where to start looking."

She looked up at me, intensely.

"And, then, well, after a while it kind of crept up on me. The realisation, you know. That... there you were."

I blinked, uncertain as to what she meant. She carried on;

"Kiera's hot dad, in front of me all this time. Caring about us. Giving us lifts. Listening to our problems. Taking us shopping. Helping us with homework. And... well, making me laugh, like, constantly. Although Kiera doesn't seem to find you so funny..." she laughed.

I raised my eyebrow at her, mock-quizzically.

"Well, you are her Dad, I guess. She can hardly admit that you're clever and funny. But I've always liked it how we, you know, when we get together, we sort of wind each other up," she said, referring to our regular banter.

"And you were like, seriously fit, even if you were older. So no problems on that front. But more than that, I could... relax with you. That's what was different. I never felt like I could relax with any of those boys."

I smiled. I recognised the idea that we had always felt, I don't know, natural around each other. But I'd never really given much thought to how she might feel about me. Certainly not in the way she now seemed to be describing.

"So, well, I knew you didn't have, like, a girlfriend or anything," Jadie continued. "And I thought that maybe that sort of made it kind of alright for me to... think about you. And..."

She stopped again, looking awkward. "Well, it was so sad what happened with Kiera's mum but... well, I thought you seemed, well, a lot happier these days than you used to seem when I was little. So I thought maybe you might be, I don't know, maybe OK about the idea of someone else..."

That was surely true.

"So I started to think about you properly... you know, what it would be like with you... to do more than just talk."

She paused, a slight frown tightening her eyebrows briefly as she concentrated on what she was saying.

"It's weird. It just felt so different, just thinking about you, than it did when I'd thought about other boys. Any of them. Really different. It was so... strange. I guess because I'd known you for so long, it was like I knew you better than any of them and you were... safe, I guess."

"I mean, like I said before I'd had, like a crush on you for as long as I can remember but that had always been, I don't know, a little girl thing. I guess, maybe, thinking about it not even really a... sexual thing. I thought you were super-nice and funny and yeah, you were hot, especially for my best friend's dad. But, I don't know, it had never really gone anywhere other than a few naughty thoughts."

She shifted position slightly, looking back at me.

"And then, suddenly, it had all changed. And when I thought about what I'd done with boys and stuff and thought about... what that might be like with you... it felt different. Like, so much better. I mean there I was, actually going way further with you in my head whilst I... you know... and it just felt, I don't know... yeah, maybe a bit wrong because you were Kiera's dad and older and everything but still... it felt so nice. Which made it feel... right!"

Behind the curve as usual, I caught on to what she actually meant when she said "thinking about you".

"It was, well, kinda weird because I couldn't exactly talk to Kiera about it and we'd always, you know, talked about what we thought of different boys. But, I don't know, I guess the fact that you were a bit... out of bounds... that maybe made it even more... exciting."

Yeah, I knew how that felt alright.

"And I did get to wondering... as you didn't, well, have a girlfriend, then well, maybe you would sometimes... you know... do what you were doing this afternoon. And, well, I'd caught you looking at me a few times, you know, at these..."

She jiggled her tits. Now it was my turn to feel the heat of embarrassment. I remained silent. No way was I ready to admit harbouring those thoughts about her before today.

She continued, "So I started to let myself think that when you were... you know, maybe you might... think of me too."

I felt my cheeks flushing.

"I guess after today, now I know!" she laughed.

  1. Transformation Complete

Jadie rolled onto her front on the bed beside me, propping herself up with both arms and looking across at me.

"The thing is..." she said and stopped, looking away out of the window. Again, her face showed a slight hint of a frown; of concentration as she considered what to say. It made her almost unbearably adorable. I wanted to kiss her again, but didn't want to stop her from saying whatever it was she was thinking about so hard. She looked up at me, serious again.

"Earlier on was just, like... the best thing ever, watching you for real. Everything I'd ever thought about you in my head was like a million billion times more amazing when I was looking at you, right in front of my eyes. And... you really were different from all those boys. It was so cute that you were embarrassed when I caught you. And then you just let me do... exactly what I wanted to do. You let me watch."

Another, longer, pause. The uncertain look was back, briefly. She looked down shyly.

"But I want to do more than watch, now."

Looking up, her green eyes suddenly intense, she seemed to resolve her inner conflict. I sensed a surrender; giving in to something that maybe she'd really wanted to say but hadn't had the courage to do so. Now though, I sensed the confidence was back a little.

"I want to touch you, Mr Baines. And I really, really want you to touch me."

That was something which I suspected I wanted easily as much as she did. But I couldn't bring myself to say it. Watching each other, well, that was one thing. But if this was going to go further, as desperate as I was for that to happen, I'd have to let her make the move. I must. From everything she'd just told me about her previous experiences, I knew she wanted to feel in control.

She pushed herself up on the bed next to me and sat cross-legged. Her amazing chest bobbed in its continued defiance of gravity. She reached out one hand towards my cock, then stopped, looking at me.

"Can I hold it, Mr Baines?" she asked.

God, yes, I thought then laughed at the idea that she felt she needed my permission to do something I desperately wanted her to do.

"Jadie, ah, consider it yours. You can do whatever you want with it. No need to ask permission," I said. "But, seriously, only if you want to..." I added, still needing that reassurance that she was, well, leading wherever this crazy afternoon was going.

"Oh, I do want to," she said and reached forward, giving me another fabulous view of those breasts. She carefully took the end of my cock lightly between just one finger and thumb and slid them down over my length before letting go, giggling.

"It feels so hot, and so hard," she said. "It's the best looking and definitely the nicest one I've ever touched..."

I wondered again what constituted a 'good looking' penis in this girl's mind. Size evidently didn't come into it.

"It's not that big, but it's always hard," I said, grinning weakly.

"Oh, it's big enough Mr Baines. I don't like really big ones. They're a bit... scary," she said.

I laughed again. "Jadie, you're an angel. You know all the right things to say!"

She took hold of me again with her left hand, gripping harder this time and moving her fingers up and down. I noticed her nails were bitten down, and again chastised myself for finding this inexplicably arousing.

"God that feels nice," she said.

"I was about to say the very same thing," I said, my words choking slightly as the pleasure of her actions impacted on my voice.

The look of concentration on her face as she stroked my erection was almost comical. I tugged on her right arm gently.

"Come here," I said, pulling her down towards me so I could finally kiss her properly. I held her face and kissed her hungrily, tasting mint. She'd been at my mouthwash in the bathroom. The feel of her breasts pressed against my side was intense; they were hot and her breathing was already heavy.

I thought briefly, again, that this girl didn't mess about. She was really working my cock with her hand now, still laying on her side next to me. I slid my own hand down her side as we continued to kiss. She shivered slightly at my touch, pressing one breast hard against me, letting me feel the hard bud of her nipple against my chest.

I moved my right hand lower down her side, then caressed her tummy before brushing lightly over that delightful patch of hair between her legs. She drew one leg up, parting herself for me. I could feel the heat radiating from her pussy and I ran one finger delicately over the puffy, hot skin around it before slipping it gently into the fold of her groove. It was so incredibly hot and deliciously wet.

She gripped my cock harder and pushed herself against my finger, grinding against me whilst our tongues wrestled. I moved the wet finger higher, finding the nub of her little clit and circling it.

She pulled away from the kiss, breathing heavily. Opening her eyes, she looked right at me with an intensity that nearly took my breath away.

"Will you... make me come, Mr Baines?" she said, huskily. "Please make me come."

I very nearly came again myself at that, especially with her little hand working up and down. But that would never do.

I laughed. "Challenge accepted," I said.

I reached down and gently pulled her hand away from my cock. She looked confused at my apparent rejection.

"Time for that later. Right now, I need to give you..." I said, lifting her hand and placing it lightly back on her side.

"My full..."

I gently pushed her shoulder, so she rolled onto her back. The sight of those magnificent breasts momentarily captivated me again; even flat on her back they barely subsided, remaining firmly in denial of gravitational forces. I blinked, regaining my composure.

"And undivided..."

I climbed over and straddled her middle. She giggled as my balls tickled her tummy.

"Attention!"

"What are you doing?" she laughed, wriggling underneath me. "I was really enjoying... what I was doing."

"Wait and see," I said, looking down.

Reaching behind me and feeling my way up her thigh, I slipped one finger back between her legs, this time just giving a brief tickle. Then I slid gently backwards, climbing over her so I ended up kneeling between her parted legs.

Still with one finger toying with her pussy, I leaned right forward and licked around each of her beautiful areola slowly in turn, before taking her left nipple fully into my mouth and sucking hard.

She gasped. "Oh, that's nice!"

I withdrew my finger from between her legs, let go of her breast from my mouth and kneeled up straight.

"I need you to help out here, Jadie," I said sternly, grabbing both her hands with my own and reaching forward so I could place them on each of her breasts.

"You're going to look after the top deck," I said, nodding towards those fabulous tits.

She laughed, "Er, okay then, I guess..."

"And I'm going to work down below..."

I shuffled backwards further down the bed, to get a better angle for what I was about to do.

I leaned forward and kissed her beautiful tummy, tugging on the piercing briefly with my teeth, before moving again so I could kiss all way down to her hairy triangle. I had a momentary thought of panic, realising that she might not want a dirty old man to put his face between her legs. Was I taking too much control? I looked up again.

"Er, Jadie, are you... OK with this?" I said awkwardly.

"Oh God, yes," she said, "But, thanks for asking. That's really cute."

Happy now, I leaned in towards that gorgeous groove, taking in the beautiful sweet scent rising from her. Delicately holding her apart with each hand, I slipped my tongue into the groove and licked gently upwards along her small, neat labia.

She tasted divine; a fabulous sweet'n'sour tang; faintly metallic; salty but sweet as well. I pushed harder with my tongue, exploring the folds around her clit and probing it hard. Her short, delicate hairs tickled my nose a little.

She moaned softly and pushed herself down against me. I enveloped her hard little nub in my mouth, licking around it and sucking with my lips before slipping back down and pushing my tongue in as far as I could into what was the tightest, sweetest little hole I'd ever gone down on. Moving my tongue back up to her clit again, I gently pushed first one finger and then two into that perfect little tunnel, feeling her muscles contract and relax to let me in.

I began to work a rhythm, focusing my tongue all round her sensitive clit whilst working my fingers in and out of that delicious pussy. It felt incredible; hotter and wetter than I'd ever known. I looked up and saw that she was giving her tits a proper work out, with one hand tugging hard on each nipple and rolling them round between finger and thumb.

We carried on working together, starting to lose ourselves in the motion. She was so hot and so wet, grinding herself against my face and forcing my fingers in deeper. I licked at her hard with my tongue, savouring every moment, my eyes drinking in the finest details of her anatomy; the soft down on her inner thighs which appeared to be naturally free from pubic spread; the tiniest hint of stubble where she'd shaved the top of her bikini line; the incredible neatness of her clitoral hood and labia...

After a while we started to escalate the movement. She was moaning softly to herself, making quietly beautiful girl-noises that were infinitely more erotic than anything I'd heard before, both in porn and in real life. My cock strained hard, desperate for attention, but I resisted and instead started to push my fingers harder into her; stretching against her tightness whilst my tongue ravished her burning little clit. She cried out in surprise as I managed to get my fingers knuckle-deep inside her, whilst still fiercely tonguing her on the outside.

"Oh fuck," Jadie whispered. "That feels so fucking good!"

I decided that hearing her swear was, actually, fucking hot. I kept the rhythm going harder, faster, savouring the taste, the smell and feeling the pressure building inside her body. She was so hot now it felt like my mouth was on fire; my fingers burned as they thrust in and out of her saturated hole.

I felt her shudder briefly and knew she was nearly there.

"Yes, yes! FUCK YES!" she cried, finally raising her voice.

I can't even begin to explain how horny it made me, hearing this well-mannered, polite young girl letting herself go so completely. I pushed harder with my fingers, feeling the muscles around me lock up tight and then relax as she gasped again, starting to come hard. I pulled out my fingers, and reduced the pressure of my tongue, gently teasing her clit as she spasmed underneath me, her orgasm now in full flow.

Suddenly she bucked hard underneath me, causing me to slip back lower between her legs. She gripped my head fiercely between her thighs, covering my ears so I could barely hear a muffled shout;

"Fuuuuuuuck!"

And then, legs parting again, she climaxed uncontrollably and explosively, her entire body shuddering and shaking like it had been hit with a Taser. I was awestruck. Years before, I'd only ever managed to get my wife to come that hard on a handful of occasions, more by luck than skill, yet here it seemed I'd managed to hit the jackpot first time.

She stopped twitching, still breathing hard, and ran her hands slowly up and down over her body.

"Annnngghhhhh, fuck!" she groaned, still apparently reeling from the power of her climax, "That was... so fucking intense!" she murmured, almost to herself.

I looked up at her from between her legs, and she stared back, suddenly horrified at my appearance. I was glistening; covered in her juices which had smeared all over my face as she'd clasped my head between her legs.

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry Mr Baines," she said.

I grinned up at her. Apologising afterwards seemed to be the done thing for Jadie, which amused me no end.

"I'll take it as a sign of approval," I said.

"But... eww, I mean, your face..." she said, "It's all... wet from... me."

As it evidently looked a lot worse than it felt, I reached down and wiped my face on the duvet, then looked back up. "Better?"

She nodded, still breathing hard, breasts rising and falling. She really had given it everything.

With all the excitement I'd almost forgotten I was still raging hard. I kneeled up straight, still between her legs. My cock was ramrod hard, pointing right up in the air.

Jadie looked down her body at me and sighed, pointing to my erection.

"I really want that inside me."

I really wanted it to be inside her, too, but I hesitated, acutely conscious that her stories earlier had made it pretty clear that she hadn't ever really done it, as she put it so delightfully.

"Er, Jadie, are you sure?"

"Yes. I want that more than anything in the world right now"

She pushed herself a bit more upright on my pillow. Yet again, a flicker of uncertainty passed over her face. "Do you... not want to?" she said, looking worried.

"I want to more than I've ever wanted before. It's just..."

I struggled to find the words. "Would I be..."

"The first?" she finished for me, realising what I was hesitating for.

"Er..." I mumbled, embarrassed.

"Oh, Mr Baines, you're so sweet. It's so sexy that you actually care. And yes, you would be. And I can tell you there's nobody else on earth right now who I'd want it to be more than you."

As if to emphasise the point, she lay back - legs splayed with abandon - and parted herself with her fingers, offering herself to me unconditionally.

Reluctantly, I said, aware that I was about to kill the moment again; "Ah, there is another, slight problem. I'm not in the habit of bringing beautiful young girls back to my bed, so... well, I don't have any... you know... protection," I said, now properly embarrassed.

She laughed. "You are exquisite, Mr Baines."

I looked at her askance, her choice of word somewhat out of place.

"What?" she said. "It means 'delightful'. We learned it in English when I was doing GCSE years ago."