One Rainy Afternoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laughed, then stopped short as I was suddenly reminded that she was still at school now, albeit in the sixth form. Which, of course, reminded me that I was a monumental pervert. Then I remembered that I didn't care, and continued anyway.

Pulling me down towards her and leaning closer, she whispered, conspiratorially.

"It's OK. I'm on the pill. I haven't been near a boy for a good while and anyway we never did anything like that. And you haven't been with a woman for..."

"Er, ten years," I said.

She grinned at my discomfort. "Exactly," she whispered. "So we're all good to go."

Then, taking me completely by surprise, she rasped at me...

"So will you fucking get on with it, and fuck me with that thing. Like, right... Now!"

I must have looked so shocked; she dissolved into laughter. I found myself cracking up as well. This girl was something else. And yes, that dirty mouth just made her hotter.

"Isn't that what I'm supposed to say?" she laughed.

"I guess the, ah, direct approach is, yes well, quite attractive as it happens" I said, chuckling. God only knows what pornos she'd been watching.

I eased myself down and, holding my cock in my hand I gently rubbed the swollen head lightly up and down her groove. The feeling was intense; she was still so wet and so hot. I could hardly believe that after the last session she was ready to go again. Come to think of it, it was even more remarkable that I was up for a third round.

"Stop teasing, Mr Baines. Put it in me," she commanded.

"Ah, I am very much liking this new assertive style, Jadie Faversham," I said, using her full name.

She giggled again. "Shut up and fuck me then."

I looked down at the irresistible allure of that perfect pussy and finally pushed harder with my cock at the entrance to her little hole. I felt myself slip inside, just an inch or so. Her eyes widened briefly; I wasn't exactly massive but perhaps I was a little bigger than her purple toy. I held myself there, desperate to savour the moment despite her instruction not to tease.

The feeling was - to use her new favourite word - exquisite. She was so tight, so wet; a magical, intense blend of squeeze and slide. And good God alive, she was hot. Burning hot. Our eyes locked on each other and she pushed against me, denying me any further delay and squeezing my cock further up that hot tunnel.

I gave in and reciprocated, feeling my whole length enter her fully. Her eyebrows raised again, an expression of real surprise on her face now.

"Oh, it feels so hot!"

I could have said the same thing. After years of self-imposed exile in the world of self-abuse and porn, I had little problem remembering what sex looked like. But clearly I really had forgotten what it felt like. The heat of her pussy wrapped around my cock was insanely delicious. I pushed into her again, slowly feeling her grip me and then release.

"Oh God, that feels niiiiice," she said, almost purring and looking at me with an intensity that meant I almost wanted to look away. Almost.

Still not breaking eye contact, I lowered myself down to feel those gorgeous tits pressing against my chest. I felt her hard, hot nipples beneath me; the fabulous swell of her breasts resisting my chest more that I would have thought humanly possible. Firm? Hell, yes. Like no other girl I'd ever been with. Our mouths met, and again there was that electric jolt as her tongue darted into my mouth, seeking out my own and playing with it fiercely.

We moved slowly against each other, tenderly, enjoying the ecstasy of what was for her a brand new feeling and, for me, one which I had long-forgotten. Even then I found that I could not remember one girl I had been with - not even my tragic, lost wife - who had felt this... sexual.

I felt a pang of guilt at that thought, followed quickly by the unbidden memory of my first, fumbling sex with Katie. Even with our love for each other - hell, perhaps even because of our love for each other - it had never felt this... natural. Or this intense. It had, of course, had consequences which stretched way beyond those amateurish couplings; Kiera being the product of one of them. I hoped I wasn't going to see a repeat of that, now, eighteen years later.

Jadie increased the pace. I remembered watching her earlier; the speed and intensity of her fingerwork. She was a 'fast' girl, for sure. I began to give her what she wanted; grinding and thrusting, ever more recklessly, breathless in our enjoyment of each other; hands stroking, fingers gently probing all over as we kissed, hard; tongues entwined. She lifted her legs up and wrapped them around my back, tugging me in harder, not speaking now but never looking away, those big green eyes not leaving mine even for a second.

I can't say how long we spent locked in that embrace; speeding up, slowing down; gentle sometimes but never for long, followed by hard, followed by gentle. I found myself lost in her beautiful eyes, right there, locked on me throughout, drinking me in as I, in turn, took in every last detail of her.

At some point, almost psychically, we sensed a desire for a change in position. We disengaged and I rolled over onto my back whilst she crouched over me and lowered herself onto my cock again. Throwing her head back, now she rode me hard, squirming in pleasure as she ground herself down on me, eyes closed this time; perhaps remembering Briony riding her brother.

Again, minutes passed; how long I couldn't say. I was, as ever, transfixed at her unimaginably perfect chest; tits now thumping up and down as she straddled me, making little breathless noises to herself. I raised my hands and held them to her bouncing breasts; squeezing and caressing the firm flesh, running my thumbs around her nipples. Her eyes flicked open again and found mine

I felt her squeeze tighter, then she let out another sigh and eased to a halt.

"Your turn to ride," she said playfully, clambering off me and dropping forwards onto all fours, sticking that amazing arse in the air.

I was briefly aware that the rain outside had stopped and the sun was making a brief late-afternoon appearance. The golden light now streaming in from the window coloured her bare skin a gorgeous light tan. Backlit, I could see the tiny, otherwise-invisible little hairs highlighted along the curve of her back and the edges of those magical thighs.

There were imperfections revealed by the unforgiving light; tiny crinkles hitherto unseen on the backs of her thighs, two small spots in the middle of her right buttock; but they just made her all the more desirable; she was still perfect, because, perversely the imperfections made her more real and thus even more desirable.

I was up on my knees in an instant, unable to resist squeezing that fine bottom in my hands before directing my cock back into that beautiful hairy gap between her legs.

She dropped her head down, resting it on her arms and as soon as she felt me enter her again, thrust backwards onto me, looking over her shoulder and grinning before returning to the classic face-down, arse-up position. Again, I wondered at the extent of her porn consumption; at how much all this was an act for her, put on to please me. Whatever, if it was an act then she was fucking good at it.

"Hard as you like, Mr Baines," she said.

I reached down, lightly running a finger over the soft, light downy hair in the small of her back and being rewarded by a shudder. I gently pulled her buttocks apart, revealing a tiny, tight, clean little anus. Her hairiness seemed to naturally fade out below her pussy, leaving her rear hole naked and pink. I pushed my thumb delicately against it, not to insert but just to feel the heat. Jadie gasped again and pushed back against me. I felt her motion quicken.

"Oh, fuck, yeah," she whispered.

I moved my hand underneath her as I plunged into her, holding her tummy and then moving down, tugging playfully at the delightful short hair before finding her clit with my finger. I rubbed it gently in time with her movements and she moaned and thrust even harder.

I knew I wasn't going to last much longer and I pushed harder myself, my balls swinging and slapping against her, summoning up their last reserves ready for my final performance. I let out a growl, feeling once again the tingle start to spread; amplified by the heat from her delicious pussy gripping my cock.

Looking over her shoulder, Jadie looked fierce, animalistic, almost snarling at me;

"Are you ready to make that fucking thing go off again?"

I loved the way she placed such emphasis on the swear word every time she said it; like she was savouring the sound.

"Well fuck yes, I do believe I am," I gasped, caught up in the moment and joining in with the profanity, which made me sound oddly like Nicolas Cage.

"Well, fucking come on then," she growled back.

Thinking she wanted me to finish inside her, I grabbed hold of her and thrust harder, ready to shoot whatever my balls had left right up inside her.

But, unbelievably, Jadie had other ideas; she suddenly pushed away, detached herself from me and flipped herself over urgently, nearly catching me in the face with a leg as she turned right over onto her back. Confused, I thought she wanted me on top again and took hold of my cock ready to plunge back in.

But she already had her hands down there, starting to work away at herself.

"Oh Mr Baines, please make it go off all over me!" she begged, switching to a little-girl voice that was simultaneously so innocent and so dirty that I nearly came right there and then.

I think I looked incredulous. I know I looked incredulous. She wanted me to come... on her?

My incredulity didn't stop me from almost unconsciously starting to work my cock with my right hand though, still on my knees in between her legs.

Squeezing her arms together, pushing her breasts up towards me, she looked right at me and then brought her legs together as I knelt in between them, pushing hard against my thighs. She knocked her legs against me again and I figured out that she wanted me to move. I lifted each knee in turn and she pushed her legs closed underneath me, leaving her hands squashed together in her crotch, still working away unseen now, just like she had before when she was sitting up in my chair.

I was now straddling her thighs, looking down at a magnificent body caught in the throes of self-pleasure once again. Breathing heavily, making those little girly noises of pleasure; it was just irresistible. My hand tightened around my cock and my pace became frantic. She wanted me to come over her, like some dirty little porn starlet. And, somehow despite already having emptied my balls twice this afternoon, I was going to oblige.

As I looked down at her, I wondered if she'd told me the truth about her lack of experience. I couldn't believe that a girl who had never done this for real before could be so... natural. I realised that maybe she'd actually studied all those videos she watched on the internet; watching the moves, the 'dialogue'.

She certainly knew way more than the girls I'd fucked before Katie, with our messy, awkward rhythms and - on more than one occasion - complete failure to reach climax. Again, I wondered: Was Jadie acting out a role here, or was this just some natural, animal instinct coming into play?

Either way, the transformation from the curious-but-self-conscious teenager she'd been merely an hour before was astonishing. Even as we'd masturbated together the first time, she'd not been so... wilfully sexual; so abandoned.

But after she'd come in my face, it seemed as if the beast within had really been unleashed and taken control. I wondered where the real Jadie had gone. Where was that nice, respectable, well-brought-up girl who was going to be sitting her A-Levels in a month's time? That... virgin schoolgirl? Was she still there, underneath this phenomenally filthy, confidently slutty exterior? Was it really her who had just requested that I shoot my load all over her? I had no idea and, this close to the edge, I found I didn't care. I was going to hell anyway.

She looked up just as my aching balls started to twitch. God, she had that eye-contact thing down to a fine art; those big green eyes looking up at me.

"I want you to come on my tits. Please, Mr Baines."

Jesus fucking Christ. That was all it took to bring me over the edge. The husky tone of pure unadulterated filth in her voice combined with the blithely innocent use of the honorific... I barely had time to shift forward and kneel up astride her middle, her arms wrapping round me either side so she could still pleasure herself, before my cock began to spurt - little drops of near-transparent liquid this time, spattering down over those heaving breasts right in front of me.

"Yes! That's it. All over my fucking tits!" she gasped, back in full porno-slut mode

I sensed her hands moving fast behind me as she writhed underneath. I grabbed her tits, squeezing them together and leaning down to push my cock between them as I continued to come. From somewhere, my balls managed to work up one... two... three little shots of thicker fluid which shot into that epic cleavage and up her neck, as I felt her buck and shudder underneath me, her own orgasm now beginning. I pulled hard on both her nipples, as I jerked for the final time.

"Ohhhhh, fuck!" she cried with utter abandon, nearly throwing me off her with the violence of her climax. Her legs open again behind me, I could hear the wet slapping sound of her still-frantic fingers, her forearms banging against my sides as she reached round to play.

"God, yes, it's all over me and it..."

Another shudder and gasp, as she brought one hand up from underneath and started to rub my come over her chest.

"Feels..."

I heard the fingers stop between her legs, her entire body spasming again. Now the other hand came up, helping to smear the gelatinous white liquid all over her breasts.

"So..."

She heaved upwards, eyes rolled back, almost in seizure.

"FUCKING..." she shouted, now looking right at me again, one breast cupped in each hand, still squirming beneath me.

"...gooooooooood," she exhaled, giving her tits another once-over before lying back, panting like she'd just run a marathon.

I sat back from my kneeling position, astride her hips. I looked down and couldn't suppress a grin. All my worries; all my guilt and anguish, the sense of wrongness melted away. At that moment I honestly didn't care if Kiera walked in, right now. It would have been worth it. That was everything I'd ever imagined sex could be; passionate, loving, tender; wild, intense and dirty. And, yes, funny too.

I reached up to wipe the sweat out of my eyes.

"Oh God, it's so hot when it comes out!" she said, looking up at me, clearly surprised by this fact. I wondered what her experiments with boys had actually involved, if she'd never got that far before. The schoolgirl was back. The beast, for now, was back in its cage.

"I loved the feel of it splashing on me. I never... I never let anyone do that before. I never... wanted to let anyone do that before..."

I laughed; there was my answer. God this girl was something else, I thought, once again. I collapsed onto her, holding her tightly and nuzzling her neck. I felt my own come now smearing all over my chest as well but I didn't care, I just wanted to hold her in all her conflicted dirty-yet-innocent majesty.

She wrapped her arms tightly around me and we lay like that, slowly recovering our breath, for minutes.

Eventually, she whispered into my ear, "Thank you. That was amazing."

I lifted my head up from her neck, kissed her forehead lightly and looked into her eyes. I had no response.

"Was I... alright, then?" she said uncertainly

I looked at her, incredulous yet again.

"Oh seriously, Jadie... do you really have to ask?" I laughed.

She looked up at me with those big green eyes again. Was this the real Jadie, back again? Or was she just acting innocent? I didn't see a hint of deceit in those eyes but then, as I said before I never was much good at reading people. Whatever. I didn't care, anyway. She was just delightful.

"Yes, it was amazing. You were amazing." I said, truthfully.

I gave her a peck on her lovely little button nose.

"And thank you, too." I said, before kissing her on the mouth, softly.

She reached her arms behind me and pulled me to her again, pressing her lips against mine and opening her mouth. Our tongues met and we held the kiss gently, exploring each other's mouths.

I realised for the first time just how... natural it felt kissing her. There was none of the awkwardness; the 'getting used to' phase which I remembered from my youth. And she never closed her eyes - not once - so that we looked almost straight into each other.

Unbidden, I felt the stirrings of something much more than the sexual energy which had powered the afternoon so far; an affection for this girl which, perhaps, ran much deeper than I dared to admit.

I pushed those feelings back down, hard. That really wasn't somewhere I wanted to go.

  1. No Accident

Before Jadie could sense my discomfort I broke off the kiss, pushed up and rolled off the bed to stand upright. As soon as I left the intense warmth of her body, I could feel the clammy stickiness of my emissions which were now smeared over my chest as well.

"Uh, I guess we'd best get cleaned up a bit," I said, running a finger down myself with some distaste.

She giggled.

"I suppose so. It's going all cold and sticky now." As if to prove the point, she rubbed my come around her tummy with one hand and her tits with the other, smearing it across herself. I don't think she had the first idea how disgustingly sexy that looked. I felt my cock start to twitch again.

"Can you help me up, it's all over my hands now," she said, holding her sticky palms towards me.

I laughed and pulled her up by her wrists so she could get up off the bed. She stood up, looking down at herself. My come was still glistening over her chest. Before I could really take in the view any further, she grabbed hold of my arm and tugged at me, then dragged me into my shower room.

"You're coming with me, this time."

I fired up the shower and we started sponging each other clean under the hot water. Jadie giggled - she was ticklish round her middle. And she soon discovered that I was equally so, which meant we played like a couple of children, grabbing each other and attempting to elicit a laugh whilst washing each other. Before long I was fully erect yet again, much to Jadie's amusement. I doubted my cock could deliver on its intent, and was relieved when she said,

"I'm sorry Mr Baines but I don't think I could... manage another go."

I laughed and agreed. "Doesn't mean I'm not still pleased to see you though."

She giggled again and took a step back in the cubicle, to stand looking up at me as the water cascaded around us.

"There's something else I should tell you, I guess," she said, shyly.

I looked across at her. I thought nothing could possibly surprise me, but she managed to pull another rabbit out of the hat on that score:

"Today wasn't the first time I've... well, you know, come when watching you..."

My mind immediately thought she'd somehow sneaked into the house before or something. Or maybe put a camera in my room. Or hacked my computer. She was such a clever girl, nothing would be beyond her. For the hundredth time that afternoon, my face registered shock. Thankfully, what she said next gave me some respite: