One Romantic Evening

Story Info
A new relationship warms up on a cool evening.
1k words
4.31
15.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ceb35
ceb35
5 Followers

Excitement is part of any new relationship. And between Jordan and myself was no different. Jordan had come to visit me in Maine for the weekend and since it was a beautiful cool early summer evening we decided to take a walk on the beach. I was living near Ocean Park at the time. This is the southern end of Old Orchard Beach, away from the bright lights and noisy crowds.

We parked and walked up the path over the sand dunes, past the beach roses and down onto the beach. The tide was coming in and we could hear the waves gently breaking on the shore. Since it was a weeknight there were few tourists and only a few locals on the beach. We strolled south on the firm damp sand until we reached a spot where we were alone.

Standing there side by side, holding hands I looked up at the sky. “It’s so peaceful and beautiful here.” Jordan turned and pulled me close, “just like you” he said softly. Almost whispering in my ear. So close I could feel his hot breath.

He bent to kiss my neck and nibble my throat. I thought that I would melt right into his arms. How could a moment be more perfect. I could feel the heat of his body through the material of the short sundress I was wearing. His hands slowing slid down my back and came to rest on my bottom. He pulled up the hem of my dress to caress my naked behind (only covered by a bright pink thong), fingers sliding down between my cheeks.

I leaned heavily against him, feeling that he gently lowered me to the sand reclining next to me. He leaned in to kiss me deeply, tongue probing. Jordan sat up a little and gave me one of his deep meaningful looks. “You are so beautiful” he said in his soft sweet voice. If he knows nothing, Jordan certainly knows how to get a woman in the mood, for anything!

My now my pussy was hot and wet and ready for anything. He seemed to read my mind, or was it my body, when I felt his hand cup my mound, and then fish a finger under the skimpy thong to run a finger up and down my damp crack. Sparks must have been coming out of my ears.

I was so hot! Jordan moved so he slide my thong off, not that it would really have gotten in the way. And came back to recline next to me. This time casually stroking my now sopping pussy. Slowing he stroked, as if petting a kitten, softly. Then he felt for my entrance and slid a finger in. He stopped! Why….to pull off my dress and leave me lying naked in the sand for his eyes to admire. I never felt so sexy before. He returned to his reclining position. Now he could finger me while nibbling and sucking a firm nipple. The breeze made me tingle where his wet tongue had been.

He again stopped a moment to remove his clothes and in a flash he was back with me in the sand. I could feel his rod hard and hot against my hip. In the dark I could feel his kisses all over me. Starting at the base of my throat and lighting a tingling path down between my breasts to my bellybutton and finally dipping for a kiss at the seat of womanly passion.

For a moment he gently blew his hot breath across my pussy and then gently opened my lips to peer inside. I then felt his lips on mine and felt the glorious sensations of his tongue on me. I pushed my hips up to meet his lips, his hands on my behind. How can a person describe sensations like those. I was at once on fire yet ready to melt into a puddle.

He did not linger long but continued his trail of kisses down my legs to my toes. I could feel the trail of fire he left behind and after he had kissed each toes came back up to me, and for a moment rested the length of his body on me, just gazing down at me. He leaned down and kissed me slowing and firmly, caressing a breast and tweaking a nipple at the same time. Having his hard hot manhood so close to my pussy was too much. I pushed up against him, feeling how hard he was. He shifted a little so I could reach down and guide him to the entrance. A subtle movement and I could feel him sliding in to me. It was like lightning shooting up into my brain.

Slowly at first, pushing in and out the entire wonderful firm length of him, then harder and faster. Both of us were breathing heavily and a sheen of sweat covered us as if we were one being, moving in unison. He shoved harder and faster, our moans of pleasure must have been heard for miles around. The waves crashed as if to keep pace with us. The stars twinkled over head. After what seemed like a wonderful eternity, I could hear Jordan quicken his pace and, I strained to meet his strokes until the moment that we both exploded in ecstasy.

Jordan gently collapsed on me, I could feel his hot cum coating my insides. We lay there like that, enjoying the feeling, the moment there on the sand. This is as close as two people can be and out there on the sand under the stars was perfect. Jordan raised up on his elbows to look down at me, at the tears falling quietly.

“Please, don’t cry”, he said in the voice that could melt any woman. I looked up at him, just too happy to say anything. How could I ever be happier, but I knew that this night had to end. I just didn’t want it to end yet.

ceb35
ceb35
5 Followers