One Room Away Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course you're better, baby girl..."

As he said this, she reveled in the illicit nature of their meeting, and she could not deny the thrill that went through her as he said those words. She felt an immense satisfaction, and then soon after, a warmth between her legs. He was sliding his dick into her, one firm inch at a time. Fresh off of her first orgasm, she was still sensitive, so she squealed and grabbed at his neck, holding on for dear life as he impaled her. His manhood was not extremely long, he was no porn star, but he was thick enough to stretch her wide, and thus he took his time letting her get used to the new dimensions. Every time she sighed in contentment, he drove deeper, then waited. Eventually, though, she felt so good wrapped around him that he lost all control. He started plunging into her pussy, ass rising and falling as she was pinned to the bed. She lost herself in the moment, loving the feel of being taken roughly, fucked harder and harder while she raked at her lover's back.[HER lover]. He was all hers now, she thought. It made her lust explode inside her, and she started pumping back on his dick, anxious to take all his meat. He plunged it all the way inside, and her breath caught in her throat. Showing no pity now, he fucked her brutally, ignoring the cries and squeals she gave out. If this was what she wanted, she would get it. As she wrapped her legs around him and pulled him in deeper, he felt her walls flush with his skin, and his balls churned. He groaned, "Anne...." and came deep inside her, filling her wet pussy with cream at a pace that threatened to have his seed spill out and down her ass. Once again, feeling her man come inside her, she blacked out as she rode it and shuddered her way down to the root of his dick as he came.

As he recovered, he nibbled on her earlobe and murmured, "You are SO much better. Look what you did. You fucked me right next to where she is, and she will never know. You cunning little girl. You like knowing that you're getting away with this so close to her, don't you?"

"I...-it...-yes," she admitted. "It turns me on so much."

"Well you should like this," he smiled.

He picked her up, still weak from the two orgasms, and laid her flush against the wall. Right next door, she thought, his annoying wife sat, while Anne took care of her man better than she ever could. She felt him behind her, then a moist sensation in her ass. She started to turn around, startled, but he kept her facing forward. Then she felt a huge stretching feeling as he started sliding himself into her from behind as she hugged the wall. He was gentle at first, and over time she grew used to the rod in her behind. Just as she started wondering if he would move, he slid it all the way out before plunging in again. The tempo slowly rose, and by the end, he was fucking her brains out while she screamed again and again, every time knowing that Leean could hear, and the mischievous side of her enjoying it so much. He knew the way her body moved by now, and knew when to slow down and when to hammer her relentlessly. The fact that she liked being treated slightly roughly did not escape him, and he held her tight to the wall while he fucked her ragged. The sight of her body shaking in time with the collision of their thighs made him love every moment.

At last, he felt the old sensation of her massaging his dick and knew that she was about to come, and his restraint vanished. As she came, he pulled out and spurted his cum all over her; her back, the curves of her ass, her shaking thighs. She knew that he was marking her, that she was now his, and she loved every second of it.

Later, when they had cleaned up, he exhaled slowly. She knew what that meant...he was going to do something that he didn't want to do. "What is it?" she asked?

"I don't want to leave," he said flatly, staring angrily at the door.

"Then don't," she said simply, sitting back down on the bed. He looked at her in surprise, then thought. "Well, you know, these social events go for a long time," he smirked.

"Oh yeah," she agreed, tugging at his buttons, "who knows who you could meet there."

"Better company than the alternative," he said, with a meaningful glance at the wall separating the rooms. She followed his eyes and smiled.

"Much, much better."

12