One Room School House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, of course. You need stitches"

"So what? We can't afford it." He shrugged and sat down. "Besides, we have needle and thread here. They're in that desk." He nodded toward a desk in the adjoining room

Sarah gawked at him incredulously. "You don't expect me to do it."

"Sure I do." He said simply.

"No way."

He shrugged, "who else?"

"Dr. Petersen."

"Honestly, Sarah. We can't spare a single dime right now." He looked slightly embarrassed at admitting how hard up they were. "The funeral cost more than we could afford."

"I don't know" Sarah hesitated, thinking about the meager amount of money that she'd saved in a jar by her bed and knew she couldn't afford to pay the doctor either.

"Sarah, look, I'd do it myself if it weren't my right arm. I have done it for myself." he rolled up his pant leg to show a straight scar across his shin. "I accidentally got myself with the scythe.... And my sister did it for me once when she was just fourteen. If she could do it, you can do it. She's a klutz." He pointed to a "C" shaped scar on his left shoulder. "Honestly, It's really not a big deal to me. The money, on the other hand is a big deal. I have my siblings to look after."

Reluctantly, she agreed to do it. She found the needle and thread in the desk drawer and scrubbed her hands vigorously with soap and water. She pulled up a stool close to Will's.

"Sarah, look at me." She looked up to meet his deep gaze. "It's fine. Don't worry. I trust you." She let out a deep breath and nodded. Her hand was steady as she pushed the needle through his skin to complete the first stitch. She glanced up at his face, which looked down at her work displaying no sign of pain. She recalled her tenth birthday when she slipped and hit her head on the table, how she screamed as the doctor put three stitches in her brow.

Will held still as Sarah threaded the flesh together. He concentrated on the simple beauty of Sarah's face. In her flustered state, a charming blush had arisen on her cheeks. The thick lashes of her down-cast eyes threw a shadow down her cheeks. She chewed her full bottom lip as she focused on her task.

As she finished, she bound his arm tightly with a length of cloth. A shock of wavy blonde hair slipped from behind her ear and fell in front of her eyes. He couldn't stop himself as he reached up with his free arm to replace the wayward locks. She looked up with a start to see him staring at her intensely. He leaned towards her slowly, and brushed his lips lightly against hers. At first she drew back, but he pursued her. When she sighed against his mouth, his lower lip nudged gently between her slightly parted lips, then he drew her top lip into his mouth.

"Wait," she said, and stood up. He stood up, too, and drew her body into his. He put a hand up to turn her face up towards his, he brushed his thumb across her sweet, plump lips and bent to kiss her, deeply this time.

His muscular arms caged her as he backed her bottom into the sturdy wooden table and explored the depths of her soft wet mouth. The fierce beat of her heart pulsed in her ear drums and between her legs; it made her dizzy and as she began to lose her balance she felt his large strong hands steady her at the small of her back. Slowly, they traveled down to cup the gentle swell of her ass and he arched her pelvis into the crook of his bowed frame. She felt his hard, masculine ridge press into her lean belly.

Suddenly, they heard the crunch of gravel beneath approaching wheels at the back driveway of the house. Sarah broke away from Will, sending a crash of cutlery to the wood floor. Without a moment's hesitation, She ran out the front door and made a b-line for her bike; she couldn't bear to risk seeing one of her students.

"Sarah, wait!" He called, but she had already started pedaling madly for home.

What had interrupted their passion had been the mail man. Discovering this fact made Will fume in anger as he gazed out the window searching futilely for the disappeared goddess along the tree-lined hillock in front of their home. "Fuck," he cursed.

--

Sarah spent the beginning of the week in a stupor and whenever possible avoided eye contact with the innocent and unaware young Broadman brothers. When they'd stayed after school on Monday to thank her for the basket of food she'd left over the weekend and for allowing David flexibility on his school schedule, she'd fluttered them away with a blushing "your welcome" and a brief condolence for their loss before hastening out of the school house.

Come Wednesday night, as a heavy rain pounded noisily against Sarah's rooftop, she crouched in front of her fireplace, jabbing at the logs in a huff. Of course, her thoughts were constantly of him. Of his forthright way, his honesty, even in the way he kissed her, brought her body against his. Of the unexplained slickness between her legs as his kiss deepened and his hold grew more possessive.

She was startled out of her thoughts by a knock on the door.

She swung open the door to see him, his stunning handsome mug haloed by a brown rimmed hat, dripping in front of a pair of deep desirous eyes. She thought to protest his presence, but the words failed her. Panicked though she felt, her heart leaped also with joy at the sight of him. Immediately she felt the flush return to her cheeks and the pounding of her heart in her chest.

Trying not to betray the fiery skirmish of emotions in her body, she simply stepped back to let him in. "I'd appreciate it if you left your jacket and boots on the rug," she said as she stepped into the tiny kitchen to put on the kettle. He did so, also hanging his hat on a hook.

Though slightly unnerved by her rather curt greeting, Will would not be turned away before letting his feelings be known. "I've thought of nothing but seeing you these last three days," he said. She stood still over the kettle with her back to him as the water slowly heated. "I haven't been able to find a moment to leave my brothers and sisters until tonight."

He stepped toward her elegant silhouette in a simple lavender dress, lit only by the small ring of heat on the stove before her and the crackling fire to her right. The moisture from his clothes mixed with the heat from his body and the fire making the cozy dwelling somewhat balmy.

Her plaited hair was bound with a leather strip. When she felt his coarse hand sweep the blonde wisps at the base of her skull, she leaned almost imperceptibly towards his touch. It was all the invitation he needed. He knew that there could be no denying him tonight.

He lifted the thick plait as he imagined he would that first day in the school and shifted it in front of her shoulder baring the back of her slim, white neck. His hot breath was at her nape, and finally he closed his lips on her sensitive flesh.

For as long as she could she remained still, willing herself not to respond to the swell of sensations racking within her. But when his sturdy hand reached around to press her quavering belly, she could no longer quell her desire. She staggered back and he caught her, clutching her more firmly against his pelvis with his forearm, his other hand still gripping her braid, he used it to turn her face up towards his and he caught her lips with his own. His mouth was spicy, he had had something with ginger she could taste.

She breathed hotly on his face, terrified, excited. Her head was forced back and he held it still, savoring for a moment her crystalline eyes, gleaming with fear and need. Again the unfamiliar sluice between her legs made her feel embarrassed and confused.

"Wait," she whispered. His hand was roving up her rib cage. He wanted to knead her breasts. "Wait..." she uttered again. He kissed her eyebrows, her chin "Wait, the kettle," she said. He paused. Reluctantly, he released her so she could remove the kettle from the heat. Better the brief interruption now than have it whistle embarrassingly and disrupt them later.

She turned to him and exhaled an unsteady breath. His eyes were wild, his lips wet and beautiful, she reached up and brushed the rain dampened curls from his brow. His hands seized her waste and lifted her up level with his face. She opened her mouth under his, their heads turning against each other. He kept hitching her up, but she would not wrap her skirted legs around him.

When the pain in his injured arm began to throb, he settled her down on the sturdy kitchen table and continued to massage her mouth with his own. Her body went suddenly rigid when she felt his deft hands unbuttoning the back of her dress, but the look in his eyes told her he would not be denied. He slid the cotton material from her shoulders to rumple onto the table about her hips. He ran his hand up the column of her vertebrae and boldly slid it under the band of her white brassiere.

She breathed deliberately though unsteadily. The liquid pooled in her virgin cunt as he continued to undress her trembling white body. The clasp of her bra sprang loose but the heft of her breasts kept the cups in place. He swept his hands down under her firm swaying globes to remove the caught garment, just barely rasping his callused palms over her sensitive pink nipples.

He beckoned her to stand and she complied. He slid the dress down her hips, followed by a silky slip. His eyes feasted on the sight of her. His cock was achingly, painfully hard. She still donned her panties through which he could vaguely see the dark delta of hair.

He pulled his brown sweater over his head to reveal his broad, muscular chest and abdomen. His belt was unbuckled so his pants sat low on his waste and she could see the top of a thick thatch of dark hair leading downward towards his immense bulge.

Sarah walked Will to her bedroom where she sat on her narrow bed, feeling somewhat childish in her cotton panties on the garish patchwork of her mother's quilt. The tiny ducks, the paisley, the posies. And then this man, who was so clearly a man with his long, muscular body, the evidence of a life of hard work.

He grabbed her arms and stood her up. Holding her chin, he began to kiss her mouth hard. She pinched his lip with her teeth. His big hands rested on her small shoulders as he dragged his mouth down her throat. When she began to fumble with his pants, he bit her where her shoulder met her neck. Then she felt his hot breath on one breast just before he pulled it into his mouth. He took first one then the other of her straining nipples between his teeth.

He held her waist with one hand while sliding her panties down her slim legs with the other. Sarah quivered completely nude. She watched him remove his own pants and his huge cock bobbed forth almost menacingly, its sheer size and girth a promise of pain.

His hand ran up her back and found the strip that tied her braid. He let the hair loose and gathered it in his fist, pulling her head back to look at him. With his other hand he held her throat, a tremulous pulse visible beneath his large fingers. Her cunt dripped.

"God, your beautiful," he said, softly against her mouth. She moaned into his mouth when he cupped her breasts.

He watched her troubled eyes as he pressed his wide thumb into her sweet little mouth. "Ungh."

"Kneel down," he spoke in a low, calm voice.

Though confused, she complied.

"Open your mouth." Her eyes were wide with understanding. When she didn't open her mouth, he again pushed his thumb in to part her lips and teeth. "That's it."

"Ungh," she tried to speak, but he was already pushing his thick member between her lips.

"Open wider. That's it."

She had to open her jaw uncomfortably wide to accommodate his thick hard cock which was making its way slowly into her throat. When she felt him in the back of her throat she began to gag. He pulled himself a little ways out, but when she tried to pull her head back farther he used his grip on her hair to hold her firmly in place.

He held himself still for as long as he could then slowly inched his cock deeper until he felt her gag muscles again. Almost imperceptibly, he eased up until she seemed to relax a little. Saliva leaked from the corners of her mouth. Fucking her mouth in slow, small thrusts deep within her throat, he never pulled out far enough to allow her to get comfortable with his intruding cock.

Tears streaked her face as drips from her aching cunt fell between her knees onto the hardwood floor. With each thrust, he nudged himself further into her throat. When he could barely take any more, when all he wanted was to hold her face to his groin, bearing down on her, emptying his hot cum into her throat, he forced himself to withdraw with a furious growl.

He stood her up, turned her around and bent her over the bed, pulling her ass up so that her narrow legs were ramrod straight, leaving her glazed cunt exposed, glistening, dripping in the flickering light of the fire. He stood back and stared at her, reveling in the sight of her quivering, vulnerable body.

She shook with fear, anticipation and need. The velvety aroma of her arousal permeated the air. Lightly, so lightly, he caressed her ass. He held his palm just in front of her needy cunt so that she could sense the heat from him. She moved back, searching for his touch with her aching vagina, but he stilled her with a palm on the small of her back.

"Hold still." Inch by inch he ran his strong hand up the inside of her firm, slim thigh then slowly brought it up to cup her dripping sex with his callused palm. Slowly, he slid his thumb between her swollen, slick lips and pushed in. Her contraction around his thick thumb was so tight, he knew he would cause her pain when he finally entered her with his cock.

"Sarah, look at me." He held her eyes as he moved his thumb deeper inside her constricting passageway. "Has any other man touched you here before?"

She shook her head. A part of Will that he didn't want to acknowledge lurched at the thought of taking her virginity, changing her, hurting her, redefining her; a surge of arousal hardened his cock to a painful degree. He pulled out his thumb then worked two large fingers into the dripping orifice. She was so so tight. She whimpered as he stretched her.

"Shh. Shh. Relax." As he furrowed deeper he felt the proof of her virginity. Impossibly, his huge cock grew even more rigid. Oh my god, he wanted to bury himself in her, he needed to fuck her right now.

His rough, large fingers dragged across the ruffled flesh of her g-spot and a moan involuntarily erupted from her mouth.

"That's it." He worked his fingers in and out, hooking them up to grate along the sensitized corrugated flesh. Her syrupy juices pooled in the palm of his upturned hand as he kissed the hollow in her arched back. With each grinding stroke her unintelligible murmurings grew until they became a kind of plea. "That's it, girl, that's it." He stroked harder, deeper, mining her for juices. "That's it Sarah. Come for me, now." As soon as he pressed his other hand against her slick clit, she came with a gush of nectar running down his fingers, her cunt spasming uncontrollably around his hand. She felt the shower of sparks, saw the crackling white light in her tightly shut eyes as he continued to milk her for every drop.

Her legs were jelly and she slumped before the bed, in an exhausted heap. But he drew her up again, this time flipping her onto her back. She wanted to rest and recover but he wasn't even close to through with her. He held the pit of her knee and pushed her leg up so her knee touched her shoulder. Her dripping wet sex was utterly exposed and she tried vainly to push her leg back down but he wouldn't let her budge. He wiped his wet hand on her ass before sheathing his two fingers again.

"No, wait, I can't" He ignored her pleas, slowly working a third finger into her tight cunt stretching her lips painfully taught.

"Ow... ow wait." He slowly worked the fingers within her, getting her ready for him.

"Shh, you have to relax." He kneaded them in and out at a maddeningly slow pace. Before long Sarah began to gently rock her hips and Will followed the pace she set, paying attention to her breathing and her fluttering eyelids. Slowly he began delving deeper and deeper, picking up the pace, bringing her closer and closer. She was just about to come again when he pulled his hand out.

"No!" She cried. He stood back and watched with a smirk as her cunt tried to clasp a few times around nothing. She reached down and ground her needy cunt against her hand. Will stared in awe at the beautiful sight before him and could wait not a moment longer.

He stood her up and bent her over the bed with a grasp on the back of her neck and his other hand clutching her hip, holding her ass up high. Her knuckles were white seizing the blankets when she felt a new confusing sensation on her cunt. Something thick and blunt was pressing against her wet opening and she thought it absurd, almost amusing that he would try to fit it inside her. As the pressure grew more persistent, however, she began to panic, 'amusing' was the last word that came to mind.

"Wait wait wait wait.." she whispered pleadingly. But she could feel his shaking restraint in his grip on her hips and knew that he could not hold himself back much longer.

Slowly, painfully he spread her, stretching her tight lips as far as they could go but stopping before her maidenhead. She tried to crawl forward on the bed, but he held her there firmly by the hips, wedged apart by his manhood, the tears streaming down her cheeks. Her voice was caught in her throat, she was paralyzed, terrified, her breath coming in short, shallow pants.

With incredible restraint, he held still for 20, maybe 30 seconds. Then, unable to hold himself back another second, with a slow, shaking thrust, he plowed forth, splitting apart the unwilling tissue, making his way through the untouched flesh. A gut-wrenching scream tore through Sarah as he prized his way through the slowly yielding flesh.

"Oh God," he groaned staring at the point of their merging.

He pulled himself out, then lifted her up on the bed onto her hands and knees, he kept her head bent down, then stared down as he again slowly speared and stretched her cunt on his massive cock. Again he challenged him self to hold still, burried as long as he could, then slowly began to thrust. He knew he was hurting her, but he ignored her cries as he grasped her narrow waist, pushing her back and forth, dragging her insides up and down on the flesh of his rock-hard cock.

His thrusts were measured and steady, each shove eliciting a flinch from her shuddering body as he bumped against her womb with the head of his cock. "Oh god" he groaned. He held himself inside her, still not as deep as he wanted to go, he was about 7 inches in with 3 to go, but knew it would be too much for her to take on her first time.

Still, he began to fuck her harder. He grabbed her shoulders and lifted her arms up around his neck, holding her back against his broad, masculine chest. His grunts punctuated his thrusts as he drew himself out and drove himself back into her again and again. He began to pump harder and harder, gnawing on the sweet flesh of her shoulder, tuning out her cries of pain until his own need for release became too much to ignore.

"Gahh!" He shot jets of hot cum deep into her womb, gripping her pelvic bone against his groin. He held her still to catch every single drop of his seed in her womb. He released her torso, but kept her cunt glued to his groin. Her upper body fell to the bed, shaking with silent tears as he shuddered the very last of his seed into her aching recess.

Finally, slowly, he pulled out and lay down, pulling her limp spent form against his solid looming frame. After only a few moments Sarah became so slackenly sedate that he knew she was fast asleep. His hand gently cupped her breast as he knew he would be with this woman for as long as he lived, he never wanted to spill his seed any where except into this woman.

12