One Room With Sister Sarah

Story Info
Brother shares a hotel room with his teasing sister.
4.7k words
4.39
698.2k
267
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walking to baggage claim at Hartsfield International Airport, I hear a familiar voice.

“Hey, Kerry!” I hear as this petite blonde girl approaches me from about thirty feet away. It isn’t until she has halved that distance that I recognize the girl as my little sister.

“Hey, Sarah! How are you?”

Sarah gives me a small hug. I pat her on the back lightly a couple of times, and she takes a small step back and answers my question.

“I am fine. Mom and Dad went to get the rental car. We are supposed to meet them outside at the curb, once we get your bag. How was your flight?”

Our conversation continued as we walked to the baggage claim carousel, and awaited the arrival of my hang-up bag.

“Dreadful. I had a screaming kid behind me, so I had trouble getting some of my studying done. Of course, the kid fell asleep about ten minutes before we landed.”

“Kerry, he probably couldn’t help it. Show a little sympathy.”

“There will be no compassion from me. It wasn’t like this was an infant. It was a four year old who was crying because his mom wouldn’t let him have a Coke when the flight attendants made their rounds.”

“Ouch.”

“Yeah, I told the mother to just give him the damn Coke already!”

“I see you are as tactful as ever,” she says as I see my bag make its way on the conveyor belt and around the carousel towards me.

“Okay, I didn’t say that. But I felt it.”

“So you are learning a little restraint.”

“Yes. I am learning that sometimes it is best to take the edge off my comments.”

“How long have I told you that?”

“Alright, I’ll admit it. You’re right, Sarah.”

I reach down to pick up my bag. I lift it off the conveyor, and Sarah and I head for the exit.

As we get outside, we see a blue Ford Crown Victoria flashing its headlights at us.

“That must be them,” I said.

We walked over to the car, and Dad pops the trunk, and I notice that there are already six bags in the trunk. Sarah hops in the back seat on the passenger side and closes the door behind her. I squeeze my bag into the three cubic feet of trunk space that remained, and hopped into the back seat behind my Dad.

“Hi Mom! Hi Dad!”

“Hi Kerry!” replied my Mom.

“How are things at Columbus?” asked my Dad.

“Oh, they’re going great.”

“All A’s and B’s I hope,” said Dad.

“C’mon Dad, it’s me. What else would you expect?”

“I just wanted to make sure that you are not being lax in your studies. After this semester, you’ll be at the halfway point. I don’t want to see you blow it now.”

“Mom, Dad, speaking of being lax, I have to ask if the standards for your children are lowering.”

“What do you mean by that?” asked Mom.

“Mom, look at Sarah. How could you let her dye her hair blonde? Are you the same mother who made me trim my sideburns every week to keep from looking shaggy?”

“You brat, Mom and Dad just like me better,” Sarah shot back.

“Kerry, it is different with girls. Your sister went through a rough time about a month ago, and she needed a change,” Mom said calmly, trying to diffuse the situation.

“Rough time?” I asked, as I couldn’t recall hearing anything about my sister having problems. Guilt started to take my body, as I knew that my I should stay closer with my one and only sibling. “What happened, Sarah?”

“Willie and I broke up. Then, he started to date Ellen. I don’t want to talk about it,” Sarah said curtly.

Ellen had been my sister’s best friend since kindergarten. I had the feeling that there was more to this, but decided not to pursue it.

“Jeez. I am sorry, Sarah. I had no idea.”

“I am getting over it.”

“Anything other changes? Tattoos, body piercing?”

“Kerry, don’t pester your sister,” Mom said, as Dad pulled the car into the hotel parking lot.

“Okay everybody out!” Dad said.

Dad had reserved two rooms for us at a Marriott in Atlanta. My sister and I would share a room for the weekend. It was now Thursday night, nearing midnight. Friday night would be our cousin Jenna’s wedding. On Saturday we were to spend the day with Aunt Judy, Uncle Dave, and our cousins Todd and Kelly. Sunday, I would fly back to Columbus to continue university, and Mom, Dad, and Sarah would fly back home to St. Louis.

Mom and Dad had a room on the third floor, and Sarah and I were to share a room on the sixth floor. We piled into the elevator, and hit the appropriate buttons. We were all a little worn out from the travel, and were looking forward to some sleep. My parents got off the elevator on their floor, and when the doors shut, I turned to Sarah.

“Sarah, I am sorry if I came off a little insensitive in the car. I am sorry about Willie. I know you were really into him.”

“That’s okay, Kerry. I’ll live.”

“Why I am really sorry, is not being there for you. Maybe I don’t stay in touch with you like I should. We’re family, and you should be able to count on me for some support.”

“Thanks, Kerry.”

The elevator doors opened, and we walked down to our room. I don’t think my sister thought much of our little talk. I thought best to let it go for now. I opened the door to our room, and turned on the light. I saw that there was a king size bed.

“Sarah, did Dad ask for two doubles?”

“I don’t know, Kerry. Maybe we can call the front desk and ask for a different room.”

“Good idea.”

I called the front desk. I was told that the hotel was completely full. I thanked the desk clerk, and he wished me a pleasant night.

“This is it,” I said.

“I guess we’ll survive. I am going to put my pajamas on,” Sarah said as she pulled them out of her rollaway suitcase. She went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I unfolded my hang up bag on the floor and started to unzip it looking for my toiletries and pajamas. It was at that point, that I realized I forgot them. Back at the Ohio State University, I have a single dorm room. So, I am use to sleeping in whatever I please, which is usually boxers.

Sarah came out of the bathroom in a matching light blue, cotton pajama top and shorts. With her blonde hair lightly touching her shoulders, and the button-down top forming a perfect vee right at the top of her cleavage, she looked like she was right out of the catalog. Taking another look at her, I saw that her nipples were poking out. Not wanting to stare at my sister, I ducked into the bathroom taking my toiletries with me.

In the bathroom, I couldn’t get the picture I just saw out of my head. I pulled my jeans and boxers down, and sat on the toilet. Lying on the bathroom’s tile floor was my sister’s shirt, jeans, and bra. I picked up the bra and read the tag. The bra was pink and from Playtex, size 34 B. I was starting to lightly touch my stiffening penis when I heard a knock at the door.

“Hey Kerry, are you taking a shit?” my sister asked.

“No.”

“Good. I forgot to brush my teeth, and I don’t want to walk in to a stinky bathroom.”

“Don’t worry.”

“Can I come in now and do it?”

“Give me a second,” I said as I hurriedly threw down the bra and jumped off the toilet to start to pull up my boxers and pants.

“Okay, but hurry up.”

I stuffed my dick back into my jeans and zipped up. Then I opened the door.

“What took you so long?”

“I was about to take a leak.”

“I could have waited. I didn’t mean to interrupt.”

“That’s okay, I can hold it.”

Sarah started to brush her teeth. I stood next to her, and started to lie out my toiletries. I would glance at her in the mirror every few seconds. She bent over to spit out the toothpaste, and in the mirror, I could see down her shirt. I saw the top part of her breasts, but was unable to clearly see her nipples. Not wanting to get caught staring, I returned to my toiletries bag, looking for my own toothbrush.

I heard Sarah gargling as I found my toothbrush. I looked up, and she had thrown her head back, and her blonde hair reached halfway down her back. This also caused her breasts to protrude out, and her nipples were pointing straight out. She then bent over again and spit, and I stole another peek down her shirt. Taking a hand towel, she wiped her mouth.

“All done!” she said. “I’m going to bed, now.”

With that, she left the bathroom. She turned off all the lights in the bedroom before climbing into bed. Not wanting another masturbation session interrupted again, I quickly brushed my teeth, took off my jeans and socks, and walked over to the bed. My dick was sticking straight out of the fly in my boxers. I climbed into bed next to my sister and fell asleep.

The next morning, I woke up to an empty bed. I got up to go to the bathroom, and I saw a note that explained my sister’s whereabouts. She had gone down to the health club. After urinating, I walked back over to bed. I noticed my Sarah’s rollaway suitcase on the floor, opened. Looking into it, I saw some Tommy Girl jeans, a few DKNY tops, and some panties. I inspected a pair of light green Jockey cotton string bikini panties. I saw that they were size three. I was amazed at how soft the cotton was, and I felt myself getting aroused. Placing the panties back into the suitcase, I jumped back into bed, and pulled the covers over me. I started to brush my penis with a feathery touch, when the door opened.

“You decided to wake up!”

Sarah walked in wearing a white tee shirt, spandex shorts, and Reebok cross trainers. Her face was somewhat pinkish from her exercise, and her shirt was a little damp.

“I just woke up a few minutes ago.”

“Well, I am going to jump in the shower, and then Mom and Dad want to meet us for brunch. So, you had better start moving.”

“Okay, I’ll jump in the shower when you’re finished.”

Sarah went into the bathroom and closed the door. I heard the shower start up, and resumed touching myself. With long, full strokes, I massaged my penis. The bathroom door opened. Sarah walked out wearing only a thin hotel towel and white ankle socks. Panic-stricken, I rolled onto my side, so she wouldn’t see the tented sheets.

“I forgot my shampoo. Are you going back to sleep?”

“No. I am just not ready to get out of bed.”

“Lazy. Tomorrow, you’re getting up to work out with me.”

She then ducked back into the bathroom, and closed the door. I wanted to jerk off, but I was quite gun shy now after being caught twice. I decided to turn on the television to get my mind off of it. I grabbed the remote control from the nightstand and turned on ESPN. NBA highlights were there to take my mind off of sex. I heard the shower stop, and a few minutes later, Sarah walked out of the bathroom draped in only a towel. Her wet hair draped over her shoulders.

“The shower is all yours!”

I hurriedly got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door. I stripped off my tee shirt and boxers, and hopped into the shower. The last view of my sister had gotten me excited again. My boner was in full effect with a few strokes. As I started to pump hard, Sarah walked into the bathroom.

“I forgot my comb.”

I didn’t hear the door close, and I realized that Sarah was still in the bathroom. Again, I was tentative to continue with my autoerotic fulfillment. I quickly washed my hair and body, trying to get my erection to subside. I grabbed my razor to start shaving, and that did the trick. I reached out of the shower, and grabbed a towel off the rack, and started to dry myself. Wrapping the towel around my waist, I saw Sarah combing her hair in front of the mirror, in her light green panties, and a white button down shirt. Afraid to get aroused again by my little sister, I walked out of the bathroom, over to my suitcase, and pulled out a pair of boxers and jeans. I pulled my boxers under my towel. Throwing the towel onto the bed, I put on my jeans. I started to look for a shirt to wear, when Sarah walked out of the bathroom. Her shirt was held in place by four buttons. She bent over and pulled a pair of socks out of her suitcase. As she bent down, I could see clear down her shirt, at her little white bra. She sat down on a footstool from the room’s recliner, and faced me.

“The brunch buffet looks good here. They have all kinds of fruit.”

Sarah started to pull on one sock, lifting her leg to pull it up to her knee. Seeing the little area of light green cotton, and knowing what it concealed started to arouse me again.

“I think I am going to have one of those Georgia peaches,” she said as she pulled on a second sock. I had to stop looking at her. I grabbed a shirt and pulled it on. I went back into the bathroom to continue getting ready.

Sarah, now fully clothed with jeans and black boots popped her head into the bathroom.

“Are you ready to eat?”

“Yes, ma’am. Let me put my shoes on, and we can go.”

We rode the elevator down to the lobby and met our parents for brunch. It was as good as Sarah had anticipated. Make your own omelets, doughnuts, muffins, bacon, sausage, and biscuits and grits. Having finished our meal, and conversation over coffee, we went back to our rooms to get ready for the wedding.

Sarah went back into the bathroom to apply make-up. I don’t know why. She was such a pretty girl. She had soft cheeks, pouty lips, and sparkling eyes. Her smile didn’t have a dazzling white tooth out of place. To her credit, she didn’t over-do her make-up. I pulled my suit on when Sarah came out of the bathroom. She had a soft red lipstick on and little bit of eyeliner. From out of her suitcase, she produced a small one-piece black dress, and disappeared back into the bathroom. I threw on my suit and tie, and as I was straightening my tie, Sarah approached me, holding her dress up with her hands just below her breasts.

“Could you zip me up?” she asked as she turned her back to me and pulled her hair out of the way.

“Sure.” I saw a black bra strap. Looking down, I could see she changed into a pair of black panties. Not wanting to get too excited, I quickly zipped up the back of the dress.

“Thanks.”

Sarah turned around, and I couldn’t believe how gorgeous she looked. Her dress clung to her body down through her hips. The hem of the dress was at mid-thigh, and showed her sexy, sculpted legs. The dress was cut right above her breasts, with one-inch straps over each shoulder. Sitting down on the footstool, she put on a pair of strappy black high-heeled shoes. I couldn’t stop staring at her legs. When she stood up she was a few inches taller.

“Ready to go, Kerry?”

“Yes, I am.”

“You look handsome, with that suit. You clean up nice.”

“Thanks, you look good, too.”

“Your collar just needs a small adjustment. Let me take care of it.”

Sarah reached up, and put her hands around my neck. My face was brushed with her hair, and I could smell the sweet fragrance of her shampoo. I got goose bumps as her fingers touched the back of my neck, as she fixed my collar. I could feel her warm breath on my cheek. I was getting turned on, and then her delightful little torture of me ended.

“All better. Now you look perfect.”

“Thanks, Sarah. What would I do without you?”

“Probably look like a goof with a crooked collar.”

“That explains the laughter behind my back.”

“What do you mean?”

“Nothing, I’m just kidding around. Never mind. Let’s go.”

The wedding was a beautiful ceremony. Jenna, who was in her late thirties, looked very happy. She and her new husband, Jake, confidently exchanged vows. It was fun seeing my older cousin as happy as a little schoolgirl, grinning from ear to ear, as she walked out of the church with her man.

The reception was back at the Marriott. Mom, Dad, Sarah, and I sat with Aunt Judy, Uncle Dave, and their children, Todd and Kelly. Judy was my Mom’s sister, and at 42, three years younger than Mom. Dave was also 42. Kelly was 19, and in her first year at Emory University. Todd was 17, and still in high school. We always got along very well as a group, many times spending family vacations together. There was plenty of wine on the table, and we all consumed it liberally, save for Sarah and Todd.


After dinner, the dance floor opened up. Out aunt, uncle and cousins decided to head home, as they wanted to be ready for our visit the next day. Sarah pulled me aside.

“Kerry, could you do me a favor?”

“Sure, Sarah, anything.”

“Could you go to the bar, and get a drink for me? You’re 21, and they will serve you. I just want to have a couple drinks.”

“Okay, but try to take it easy until Mom and Dad go upstairs. You know they won’t hang out long down here. So, don’t go too wild until they leave.”

“Thanks, Kerry. You’re awesome.”

“What would you like?”

“How about a glass of wine to start?”

“Sure thing.”

I went over to the bar and ordered two glasses of Chardonnay. I brought them back to my sister, and we started to drink. We stood next to a table, and I was facing her, with my back to the dance floor. After a quick sip, Sarah put her glass down in the table.

“Are you kids having a good time?”

I recognized the voice as my mother’s.

“Yeah, Mom. It’s a good party,” Sarah replied.

“Well, your Dad and I are going to bed. We’re too old for all this.”

“Oh, Mom, you’re not old,” I said.

“Thanks, Kerry. You’re a sweet boy. Try not to stay up too late, as we have to go to Judy’s tomorrow morning.”

“Good night, Mom!” Sarah and I said in unison.

Mom walked away. As soon as we saw her and Dad leave the room, Sarah picked up her wine glass and down the remainder of its contents. She gestured to me with her empty glass, and I took the hint. I downed my wine, and went back to the bar for another two glasses. I brought them back to her, and we started to drink when the guitar riffs of Eric Clapton’s “Wonderful Tonight” came out of the deejay’s speakers.

“Oh, Kerry, I love this song. Dance with me.”

Before I could answer, she had put down her wine glass and grabbed my wrist, pulling me to the dance floor. She put her arms around my neck, and I put my arms around the small of her back. I looked down into her twinkling green eyes. She had a smile on her face.

“Are you having a good time, Sarah?”

“I am having a great time. You’re a good date.”

“Ha ha. Actually, I am lucky to be dancing with the most beautiful girl in the room.”

“Oh Kerry, you are so sweet. I don’t know what happened to you at college, but you’ve changed. You have really become a sensitive little sweetheart.”

“Thanks, Sarah. Like I said earlier, what would I do without you?”

Sarah looked up at me, with a beaming smile. I felt something stirring in my groin. I urgently had to get out of this dance. My groin was at the level of her stomach, and there is no doubt she would feel something if I became too aroused.

“Sarah, uh, I have to use the bathroom.”

“Can you hold it until the song is over?”

“Not really, I have been holding it for awhile.”

“Please? Twenty more seconds. It is almost over. It has just been so nice to dance with you.”

Sarah’s schoolgirl like whine had gotten the best of me.

“Okay, I’ll hold it.”

She held me closer, and my dick started to really swell. I was almost fully erect when the song ended. She had to have felt it. The song ended, and we separated.

“Go ahead, but hurry back.”

I went to the bathroom, and worked on getting my penis back under control. I reminded myself that this was my sister. She was a hot sister, but a sister nonetheless. I went back into the ballroom, and my sister was at the door.

“Can I have another glass of wine?”

“Sure thing.”

I retrieved another glass of wine for each of us. She downed it in about two sips.

“Well, I am ready for bed. How about you?”

“Yeah, we have to get up early tomorrow. Let’s head up.”

We found our way up to the room. Once inside, Sarah bend down and unstrapped her high heels. She kicked them off, and headed into the bathroom. I started to get undressed. When I was down to a tee shirt and boxers, I hopped into bed, under the covers. Sarah came out of the bathroom, holding her hair to the side in one bunch. She walked over to the foot of the bed, and turned her back to me.

12