One Room With Sister Sarah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Can you give me a little help?”

“Okay.”

I got out of bed, and walked over to my sister. I unzipped her dress, and stepped back. She turned around in front of me, and shrugged the dress off of her shoulders. She was standing in front of me in her matching black bra and panties. Uncontrollably, my dick started to harden. Sarah looked down and saw my stiffening dick.

“Do you need to take care of that?”

“Oh my gosh! Sarah, I am sorry. I can’t control it. I, I, I am sorry,” I stammered.

“It’s okay. Really. I understand. I know guys need to relieve themselves.”

“It can wait. I’ll do it when I get back to school.”

“Don’t be silly. It’s natural. You can do it now, I won’t mind.”

“No, it is better if I wait.”

“Kerry, I want you to do it. Then you won’t have to be uncomfortable for the rest of the weekend.”

“I, I, uh, I don’t know.”

Sarah approached me, and pulled down my boxers. I was frozen.

“I want to watch you, Kerry. I have always wanted to watch a guy whack off. Please, let me watch you.”

There was that damn schoolgirl voice again.

“Okay, Sarah. But on one condition.”

“What?”

“You have to be naked.”

Sarah didn’t say a word. She reached around her back, and unhooked her bra. Dropping her bra to the floor, she stood in front of me topless.

“Aren’t you going to get naked too, Kerry?”

I stepped out of my boxers, and pulled my tee shirt over my head. Sarah peeled her panties down her legs, revealing a trimmed and brown patch of pubic hair.

“That’s the Sarah that I know,” I said as she exposed herself.

“Very funny. Now how do you do this?”

I lay down on the bed, leaving enough room for her to sit next to me, on my left. Her feet dangled off the side of the bed. I started to stroke my penis, as she watched intently. I looked at her as I stroked, at her prefect little breasts, and her flat, white stomach. I looked at her naked thighs, and her little bush. I felt her hands rubbing my upper thighs, brushing my balls. With my free left hand, I stared to touch her knee, and run my hand up her thigh.

“It’s okay, Kerry. You can touch me.”

My right hand continued to rub my penis, as my left started to explore Sarah’s body. As I reached her breast, and played with her nipple, I grunted, and my penis exploded. Semen shot out over my belly, my chest, and onto my face. I let out a loud exhale.

“Oh my gosh Kerry! That was incredible to watch. How did it feel?”

“It was amazing. I was so turned on the last few days. You don’t know how good that felt.”

“Kerry, I am so turned on, right now.”

“Well, are you going to do something about it?

“Hell, yes, I am going to do something about it.”

“Can I watch?”

"No, you can’t watch.”

“Why not? I let you watch me.”

“Because you are going to participate.”

With a wicked smile on her face, she started to massage my penis and balls. After a few seconds of this, she bent down and breathed lightly on my shaft, which brought me back to full hardness. Sarah then got onto the bed and threw a leg over me. Straddled over me she started to lower herself onto my penis.

“Are you okay with this?” she asked.

“Yes, Sarah. I love you.”

“Oh, you are a sweetie. I love you, too.”

Slowly, she took my dick inside of her. She was very wet, and I slid into her easily. But, she controlled how fast I entered, savoring the feeling. At last, she allowed me inside in full. She started to slide up and down on my dick. She hands came up to my shoulders, to brace herself, and she moved her hips up and down. My hands found her breasts, and I started to play with her nipples. It felt so good to be making love to my sister. Her vagina was so warm, and so wet. I sat up, and pulled her body close to me, her chest against mine. She squatted on her feet, still riding up and down on my shaft. I looked into her eyes, and kissed her. She kissed me back, with her arms wrapped wound me, and mine around her. Our tongues danced with each other inside or mouths. I felt like I was about to come again, but tried to hold off. I desperately wanted to give my sister an orgasm. Sarah quickened the pace of her humping, and suddenly clenched onto my body. I sensed she was climaxing, and let loose with my own orgasm. She bit her bottom lip, and let out a silent scream. I held her tight, and thrust into her as deep as I could, and my penis burst inside. Catching my breath, I collapsed back onto the bed.

“Kerry. That was wonderful,” Sarah said as she fell down on top of me.

“Yes, it was. I have never felt so good in my life.”

Sarah then kissed me on the lips, and rolled off of me. She snuggled up next to me, holding my arm.

“I love you, Sarah.”

Sarah kissed me on the cheek.

“I love you, too.”

Not wanting to get out of bed, we both drifted off to sleep.

The next morning, the phone rang. Sarah, still naked, popped up and answered it.

“Oh, hello, Mom. No, we’re not ready to go yet. Yes, we had a very good time last night.”

Sarah looked at me and smiled.

“In fact, we had a great time.”

12