One Secret Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I would much rather you choose and surprise me."

She smiled and kissed his cheek. With her lips touching his ear she whispered, "I'd be glad to." Then she rose, handed Mark her glass, and went to her case. She took out some black items and went into the bathroom. She closed the door.

Mark was smiling. He was pleased. That Sharon would do this for him was thrilling. He sat there staring at the door until he saw the light at the bottom go out. The door slowly opened.

And she stepped out. She was covered in black. Very thin wispy black. From her neck to her feet; and from her neck to her wrists. There was enough candle light to see that the outer garment was shear. The outer garment was shear enough to see that there were far more revealing garments underneath.

"Do you like this?" she asked. "It's the closest thing I have to a robe."

"Oh, it's really nice. It's really nice. I like it."

"Yes. And I think your wife will like it, too."

"Oh, definitely. I'll buy it for her."

Jennifer walked to Mark, leaned down and kissed him again on the cheek and whispered "Thank you, Mark." Then she kissed him lightly on the lips. As she did, he gently reached for her waist but she backed away saying, "There's more. Wait."

She went to her glass where Mark had put it on the dresser, took a sip and returned to her case. Turning to face him, she untied the bow at her neck and opened the garment. Definitely this set was his new favorite. Although the bra and panties were not see-through he could see through them. Her breasts, though hidden were not hidden, and her mound was just as obvious. The lace around her waist was beautiful. Her breasts looked so delicate that he could hardly wait to be gentle with them.

Mark could only whisper, "I think she must want those, too. I'll buy them as well."

She smiled and turned to her case. Mark stared at her ass. He wanted it closer to him. He wanted to touch her. He was really, really horny. She chose something else from the case, retreated to the bathroom, and closed the door.

Mark watched the bottom of the door as the expected light came on. It wasn't a minute before it went out and the door opened.

There she was again. This time, no covering gown; just bra and panties. Still black. Skimpier than the last. She slowly walked to him. As she neared, she opened her arms and slowly turned so he could see all around. When she faced him she was close but still out of reach.

"Do you like?"

"Yes."

She turned and walked back to her case, selected another item, and went to change.

This pair was red; a very dark red. In the candle light you could easily mistake it for black. She walked up to him and knelt down in front of him. She looked up into his eyes.

"Do you like red?"

Mark did not like red. "Oh, yes," he said. "I like it a lot. But I like the black better." She knew what that meant. She kissed him quickly and moved away.

The next item was blue, very light blue. It was the pair he had seen downstairs. It covered her quite a bit in front but in the back, well... they were thongs. If they had been black he may have had a heart attack. He could see her nipples because they were not covered. Oh, they were nice. "I like those," he said, without waiting for her to ask.

"I was hoping you would."

She turned and went to her case. She selected another set and while going into the bathroom said, "I hope you like these, too."

When she came out she had left the light on. She stood just in front of the doorway. All he could see was her silhouette.

"Do you like?"

"The light behind you makes it hard to see."

She walked to him. As she came closer he could see her better. They were black. The bra was holding her breasts up but they did not cover her nipples. And her panties... well, they covered only her hair. Every inch of skin that didn't have hair was there for him to see. He wanted her. He could feel himself getting harder as she neared. When she got to him she leaned over and kissed him on the lips, this time a little harder than the last. She whispered, "I'll go turn it off."

She turned and Mark almost had an orgasm and a heart attack both. They were thongs. She walked to the light and turned it off. Then she walked back to him.

"Do you want to see the rest now, or would you like to take a break?"

But as she asked him, she put her hands on either side of his head, massaged his temples and around his ears, and gently pulled him to her breast. She gave him her nipple. He was gentle; he knew she wanted him to be. She moaned just enough to tell him that he was doing what she wanted. She unfastened her bra and let it drop. She took his hand and brought it to her panties. They were soaking wet, and she was soaking wet.

With both hands he reached around her. He caressed her.

She pulled him up to stand in front of her and kissed him. Finally, they were passionate kisses. Very passionate kisses. She wasn't like a hungry animal but she was obviously just as horny as he was.

As they kissed she undressed him. His pants fell to his feet and he stepped out of them. His shirt dropped to the floor and he left it there. Her panties were still on but he wanted it that way. At least for a while.

They laid back on the bed. He moved up to the pillow, but she stayed where she was and took him into her mouth. He was certainly in ecstasy. This was more than he had ever hoped for. The only drawback to this entire event was that he didn't last very much longer at all. It must have been less than a minute in her mouth and he came. She stayed on him all the while, his groans telling her that she pleased him.

When he became calm he rolled over. He was still in her mouth; it still felt fantastic; he was still very firm; but he wanted her, too. When she was on her back, and while he was still in her mouth, he rotated until his face was over the beautiful black triangle of her panties. He kissed them. They were soaking wet. He loved that. While he watched, she removed them. Her hair was soaking wet and beautiful. He was still inside her mouth. She was still enjoying him there. He was, too.

As he put his face down on her, she opened her legs to him. He tasted her. And he smelled her. He could smell her perfume. It was his favorite. And he could smell her ever so sweet juice. He tasted her again.

It was time to attend just to her. He came out of her mouth and turned. Kissing her, he could taste some of himself. He liked that. Then he went down on her.

He began by licking her ever so gently, taking her hands and placing them on his head so she could guide him however she pleased. Then he put his arms under her legs and up along side her, reaching her breasts. Here, he could easily touch her.

He used his tongue as she wanted him to. He slowly brought her to a violent orgasm. And, all the while, he was caressing her breasts and her chest and her sides and her legs; caressing her such that the violence of her orgasm was laid upon a sea of gentle waves over all her skin. It was pleasure on pleasure.

She ended with a desire to crush his body into hers. She pulled him on top of her and then pulled his whole weight down on her. They kissed. And they kissed.

And then... they fell asleep.

The next morning was Sunday.

It was just beginning to get light. Mark was laying in bed with his head propped up on his right hand. His left arm was wrapped around her. He kissed her hair as he looked out the window and watched the birds in the tree.

He took his eyes off the birds and lowered them again to her hair. Her black hair. Perhaps it was common to other people, and perhaps other black hair was common to him. But not hers. Hers was beautiful. As he kissed it again he moved his hand to her breasts. He knew he was biased but her breasts were also the most beautiful. Well, so were her legs and her ass and her neck and her ears and everything else about her that he could think of. He thought of how, the night before, he had spent so much time attending to her body.

Now, he just wanted to lay there for a while and continue to caress her breasts, as he was doing. Not to arouse her, but just to touch her.

A knock at the bedroom door turned his head. With the door to his back, Mark asked, "yes?"

"May I come in?"

Making sure they were covered, he said "yes, come in."

The door opened and Karen entered.

"Good morning, Sweetie Pie," said Mark.

"Hi, Daddy."

Karen came over to the bed. She looked beyond her father and saw the black hair. "Mommy?"

"Yes, Sweetie; come around and finish waking me up."

Karen flew around the bed and gave her mother kisses until she was fully awake.

Karen asked, "Is this my present?"

"Yes, Sweetie. Yours is in the case over there."

Karen ran to the case. Amidst all of the rest of the lingerie she found the box of black hair dye and brought it to her mother.

Very hopefully, Karen asked, "Can we dye mine today?"

"Absolutely, Sweetie Pie."

"Oh, good! Then we'll still be exactly the same again. Thank you, Mother, I love you."

Mark kissed Sharon's black hair, saying, "I love you, too."

The End.

12