One Sexy NYE

Story Info
Me and a man one NYE!
1.1k words
4.48
12k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was living in a shared house with a woman and her ex-boyfriend (who had a weird thing-non-thing but he didn't say much so all was well) and we were all part of the alternative music scene in town and we had a series of parties that got odder and odder. We started with a joint birthday party in the September (and I went as a boy) and then we had a Halloween party and I spent a fortune on a wonderful ankle-length-fishtail-crushed-velvet goth dress and all the right shoes, hose and undies and had a wonderful evening swanning about being the hostess and flirting and flashing and changing outfit about three times.

Also, at the time I had my own long hair and so I dyed it deep red and had a hairdresser pay a visit to put it in corkscrew curls . . . There exist no photos I fear as this was before the era of the cheap digital camera . . . Anyway, nothing particularly sexy happened at this party but I did gain a little confidence and the parties started to get a bit of a reputation for being fun and a little licentious . . . So, we decided there would be another at New Year.

I bought a new dress and got ready for the evening, the plan was to do an ordinary girl at a new-year party. I bought a simple light dress with a floral pattern, close fitting and dead short and decided I would go with 'nude' legs and my sandals . . . a little summery perhaps but we were going to be indoors all night . . . My hair was still red but I straightened it and then touseled it for that essential 'bed-head' look.

Lots of people we hadn't invited turned up at the party and I recognised one of them as Aaron, a guy I had been great friends with at infant and junior school but who had turned into the kind of competitive boy who slags off his friends to make himself look good at high school. Anyway, we fell out and then became sort of grudging friends again when it turned out we both liked goth/rock/indie in our late teens and twenties.

Anyway, here he is at my party and he's very tall (about 6'3) and strong, not built but wiry and angular looking. I know he has been with his girlfriend (they have kids now) for about six years but I also know that he is a terrible shagabout . . . So . . .

The evening moves into night and then the early hours and much stimulation is ingested and around 3am, not sure how, I find myself holding onto Aaron's hand and telling the people we are sitting with (his other hand on my leg) that we are going upstairs to fuck . . .

I take him into my room and stand him just in front of my bed, he is swaying a little and I do wonder if he can manage it but we start kissing anyway. I love having to stand on my tip-tip-toe to reach up and let his tongue into my mouth and I love his strong arms around me. He tells me that 'I've always wanted to do this but I never dreamed it would be you . . .'

Actually, to pause for a moment, I have been a girl for about three of the guys who were in my year at school and who called me all sorts of names when I was the outcast one . . . I'm not sure how I feel about having had them all since . . .

Anyway, back in my room I kneel down in front of Aaron and undo his belt and trousers and take out his cock. It is huge!! I mean really long, much bigger than mine. I know this is what all the girls probably say but it really is big and I have a very good time sucking it, I am like a thing possessed and I do go at it a bit vigorously . . . still, he seems to like it (although it's not as hard as it could be . . . beer and speed seem to have that effect . . .) and he sits down on the bed so I can get closer . . .

One thing I love about men is the smell, not dirty but sweaty and animal and it does things to my brain. I really want him to fuck me and tell him so . . . It feels soooo good to say it . . . please fuck me Aaron, fuck me and come inside me . . . please . . .

As it turns out, he can't keep it up, although we try a few positions and have a pretty good go in my favourite, legs on shoulders and kissing as we go . . . He needs to rest and sleep so I slip out of my clothes and into a little dusty-pink satin nightie that my housemate bought me (keeping stocking and suspenders and bra on) and we spoon . . . I love that he is sooo much taller than me and takes up so much of the bed . . .

I wake up while he is snoring and I am determined to get what I want. I go to my wardrobe and collect the red-corset, black seamed stockings and all the rest of my goth-dress undies and slip out to the bathroom . . .I come back into the room having re-redded my lips, darkened my eyes and back-combed my hair (only a bit, don't want to ruin it). I wake him up with a kiss and roll him onto his back.

A few moments in my velvet-gloved fingers brings him to full erection and I climb on top and ride him . . . I love this too (not as much as being underneath but needs must . . .) and I run my fingers through my hair as I rock up and down on his monster cock, begging him to fill me with his come . . . he does . . . and then he needs to get dressed and leave, it is about 7am on New Years Day . . . .

I see him to the door in my slutty undies and flash a leg as he leaves . . . then I go back to bed and lay on my back sliding my silky legs over the sheets and feeling empty but so right and complete . . . in a way I almost never have before . . . or much since . . .