One Sexy Ride

Story Info
Beginning of weekend cabin trip with friends.
1.3k words
4
81.1k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChucknWNC
ChucknWNC
111 Followers

This little adventure started on Friday afternoon. My sweetie, Chris and I had made plans to go away for the weekend with another couple. We hadn't known each other that long but we were becoming very "close". Gavin and Kristy were to pick us up for the short drive to a cabin we'd rented about an hour away. Our plan was to just kick back, enjoy a restful weekend with NO children, phones or stress.

Gavin and Kristy had told us they had a little surprise for us. I begged them to tell what it was but they just laughed and said to wait and see. As I packed our things for the weekend my mind wandered back over our past get togethers with Gavin and Kristy. We had met at a party with some mutual friends. I immediately felt some sexual chemistry with Gavin and I'll admit with Kristy as well. You see Chris and I are what are commonly called "swingers". I prefer to call it the "lifestyle" because there are many facets of it and everyone goes about "swinging" differently.

For us, it is about the fun and mystery of meeting new people and exploring the relationship sexually. Anyway, like I said, I felt sexual sparks with Gavin. Chris naturally couldn't keep his hands off Kristy. I'll admit to having some sexual thoughts about her myself. I am what could be referred to as "passively bisexual". That is to say, I enjoy sexual fun with a woman but usually only in the context of turning our men folk on. I thought about the weekend and wondered if there'd be any "fun" in the hot tub. As I thought about it, I pictured the four of us naked and sitting in the bubbly hot water. I could almost imagine the hot water caressing my breasts. Ummm... lots of possibilities for a wonderful, sexy weekend.

Finally, it's Friday and what do I see drive up? It's Gavin and Kristy in a van! The surprise is a van! I knew they were getting a new car but I didn't know it was a van. My brain immediately started imagining the fun to be had on an adult trip in a van. It became my mission to engineer it so that Gavin and I wound up in the back with Chris driving.

We quickly got our things loaded into the back of the van and locked up the house so we could get on our way. I said I thought it would be a good idea if Chris drove since Gavin and Kristy had never been to the cabin before and that way they could enjoy the drive and the views along the way. As Kristy went around to get in the back, I steered her toward the front and very sweetly invited her to sit up front with Chris so she'd have the better view. Before anyone could question my seating arrangement, I grabbed Gavin's hand and pulled his sweet butt into the back with me!

Chris just grinned and started the van. I know that little devil knew what I was up to. I scooted over next to Gavin so I could "see out the front better." As soon as we cleared our driveway, I started running my hand softly up and down Gavin's leg. My panties would have been wet if I'd had any on. As it was, the short skirt I had on had managed to ride up almost to my butt. When my hand wandered further up Gavin's leg toward his crotch, he looked over at me and smiled a sexy little grin. Meanwhile up front, Kristy and Chris were chatting away but I did see that Chris kept glancing at us in the rearview mirror. When my sweetie pointed out some landmark on the right side of the road, I took the opportunity to unbutton the top 2 buttons on my blouse so that my full breasts could breathe. I could quickly see that Gavin appreciated the view because when my hand "accidentally" brushed his crotch I could feel a rather impressive boner!

I locked eyes with Chris in the mirror and he could tell I was getting myself hot and bothered. He gave me a grin and a slight nod, letting me know that it was okay to proceed. I nudged Kristy's arm with my toe and when she turned around and saw me all but spilling out or my clothes and my hand on her sweetie's bulging crotch, she grinned too. So, permission granted and time to go to the next stage of my plan. I leaned up and began kissing Gavin's hot mouth. Lovely tongue kisses and firm lips. Delightful! I was a little concerned that I was getting a wet spot on their seat but the concern was soon pushed out of my mind by the sexy sensations of riding down a public highway making out with a sexy man while my hubby and Gavin's wife were about a foot away.

Being the thoughtful person that I am, I grew concerned that poor Gavin's cock was going to be harmed with it being so hard and all closed up in his pants. So, I very slowly unfastened his pants and lowered the zipper carefully so as not to catch any vital parts. Poor Gavin was so relieved that he laid his head back and sighed. To insure that his beautiful pecker hadn't suffered any irreparable harm, I caressed it with my soft hand. His shaft was very hard and the head was slightly purple in color. I really needed to get closer to be sure that he was okay. Putting my head down in his crotch, I blew hot breath on his cock to make sure he was getting enough air. When that didn't seem to harm him, I closed my lips on the head of his cock and lightly sucked. This seemed to please Gavin because he started making little moaning noises. It must have been a sight with my ass up in the air, no panties and my mouth wrapped around a hard cock!

Gavin took his left hand and reached under me and up between my legs. He commented softly on how wet my pussy was, as if it would be any other way! I took my lips away briefly to check and see how the front seat was doing. I could see Kristy peaking around the edge of the seat and Chris's smiling face in the rearview mirror. Gavin's hand was getting pretty busy in my pussy and I started pushing my butt back and forth, rocking on his hand... I didn't want him to get carpal tunnel or anything like that. Meanwhile, I was using my tongue and lips on his cock to the best of my ability. When I felt my orgasm coming I lifted my head up so I wouldn't be in danger of biting down and let out a powerful moan of my own. Splendid! Then that little devil slid a couple fingers up my cunt just as I pushed back with my ass... ohhhhhh!

I could feel Gavin's cock swelling more as I wrapped my lips back around him. I thought about pulling away and climbing on top of his dick with my dripping pussy. The thought of riding him in the van was pretty hot. But I decided I wanted to taste his cum so I continued to work his wonderful cock with my hot mouth until I felt him tense, shooting his load of cum into the back of my throat. I had to slow down pumping my mouth and kind of hang on so I didn't miss swallowing every drop of his cum. As his orgasm eased, I was able to back my mouth off enough to finish swallowing... hot and tasty! We eventually sat up and being the sweetheart that I am, I licked my pussy juice off Gavin's hand so it wouldn't get all sticky (tasted pretty damn good if I do say so myself).

Kristy and I locked eyes then and it was as if I could read her mind and she was thinking... I WANT TO BE NEXT!! Oh what a glorious start for the weekend. Brings to mind more stories that I'll save for another time.

ChucknWNC
ChucknWNC
111 Followers