One Sided

Story Info
Jerry and Maria's story.
2.2k words
3.23
6.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jerry was sitting at his computer. He was working on what seemed to be an endless list of work that had to be finished by next Monday and it was Friday night. He was trying to program a new method of analysis for his research and it wasn't going anywhere, not to mention that he missed the holidays because of work and couldn't go out to the bars to relax, hence he was so wound up. He needed to release some stress but he knew he had to finish his work.

He sat there looking at the computer, it was flashing at him and he kept getting errors. His frustration was overwhelming. He looked at the clock and saw that it was one o' clock in the morning. Jerry started reasoning with how much work he was going to get done. If he took a break now he could continue at two, but if he tried to finish his work it might take him until five and he didn't think he could last that long. He finally made up his mind; he was going to have a little stress relief before continuing his work.

Jerry opened up a new browser and typed in the address of a site to play one of his porn games.

Months ago he had found a site that mixed pornography with the game 'Guitar Hero', he heard it was called 'Cock Hero', but there were so many variations he couldn't keep track. The game was simple; they would make you watch videos depicting hot girls in roles from voyeurism all the way to sex, for three minutes or more. There was music and a measure bar that showed the beat of the music. All he had to do was stroke his cock to each beat of the song no matter how fast or slow, but he couldn't orgasm until the end or else he would lose. Jerry liked this game because he didn't feel guilty masturbating and it seemed to help with his stamina as he could stroke faster for longer times.

He decided to play an hour long video and come back to his work after he had pleasured himself.

He started the video and the usual opening screen showed him the rules, telling him it was a 15 round video and the difficulty was extremely hard. He knew that this meant they would have him stroke really fast for longer times, to make him go to the edge. He stroked and stroked, beating each round as they progressively became harder. He was almost halfway through round six when he got a text on his phone.

Jerry waited for the one minute break between rounds to quickly look at his text. It was Maria; she had texted asking what he was up to.

Jerry knew that she must have gone drinking earlier because the text was poorly written.

Maria and Jerry had a complicated past. They were almost a couple, but it never worked out and he always regretted missing his chance, even though they stayed friends throughout the year.

He texted back, "Nothing much how are you?" as round seven started to play.

Round seven was hard because he was trying to focus on the stroking, but also making sure that he kept texting Maria.

Suddenly she asked, "Can you come over?"

Jerry thought about this, but he knew that nothing would happen. Every time he started fooling around with her, one of them called it quits since she was sort of seeing another person. However, recently she was having doubts about pursuing a further relationship with the guy.

He didn't know what to do. On the one hand he could go over, but it was snowing and cold outdoors and it would take him time to start the car and make the drive over. On the other hand if he went, he might actually be able to get lucky with Maria for once.

Round eight was starting and he went back to stroking. He decided to make a rain check and said, "Not tonight," despite her telling him that she was extremely horny.

Jerry continued playing as time moved on, but his mind was still thinking about what he was doing. He had told himself that he'd be more stressed and that nothing would happen, but he couldn't get her out of his mind.

Jerry got to round 14, knowing that round 15 was the reward round at which he beat the game and could orgasm. He finished round 14 and texted Maria just to see if she was up.

As she said she was still awake, he asked, "Do you want me to come over?" as the break came up.

She replied, "That's up to you."

He nodded and made up his mind that he was going to go see her. He paused the video, scrambled to get his clothes on and find his car keys.

He texted her, "I'm coming over, be there in twenty minutes," even though he knew it would take him about 15 minutes just to heat the car.

He started his car. His nerves and lust were making him a little crazy, so he decided to drive without properly waiting and made his way to Maria's apartment.

His phone then buzzed, it was Maria. "Hey, I'm in bed, don't come over," she was saying.

He told her he was already on his way.

She asked if he was serious, "Wait, when are you going to be here? Are you serious? My phone is about to die," she exclaimed.

It didn't matter, Jerry was determined to go. He was already past the halfway point and now he was racing against time, because if her phone died she wouldn't know when to open the apartment door. He rushed and started speeding making sure not to slip on the ice.

He was about five minutes away, "I'm here," he texted to make sure that she would come out. But there was no reply, he was getting closer and closer, but the lights kept turning red.

His phone rang again, "Are you here?"

He was worried because he thought that she had looked outside and hadn't seen him He pushed on the pedal as he replied that he was outside.

He pulled up to the apartment and parked hastily. He texted her that he was out front, but he wasn't sure if her phone had died.

It was a couple of minutes before he saw Maria come out. She had a purple jacket hugging her figure and her straight brunette hair hung down past her shoulders. She was also wearing black yoga pants with the 'Love Pink' logo on the band. She walked up to his car and got in beside him.

She smiled, "Hello," she said.

"Hey, how are you?" he replied.

She closed the door and he turned the heat up as she started to shiver.

"I'm good," she said, as she started rubbing her hands and telling him how her phone had almost died and how her charger didn't charge. He then took her phone to look at it and started messing with the settings.

"So what do you want to do?" she said, as she looked into his eyes.

He looked at his car and the low gas.

"Well I don't know about you, but I'm cold."

She smiled and said that they could go inside, but not in her apartment because her roommates were still up and they didn't like Jerry because of their past, so they left the car and went into one of the apartment lounges.

Maria turned on the TV and plugged her phone into the outlet. Jerry turned the lights down and sat on the couch. The lounge had doors that blocked off the hallway, but there were two windows on both sides that people could look through. They sat and started talking about relationships. They always did.

Maria started to rest her head on his lap as they talked. Jerry could hear people passing by the lounge, as their footsteps were amplified by the creaking of the floor.

"Jerry," Maria said, as she looked at him seductively, "I'm still horny."

He smiled as she opened her jacket to reveal that she only had a bra on underneath. He looked at her a bit puzzled.

"What did you expect?" she said, "I was in bed when you said you were here, now are you going to stare, or are you going to play with them?"

At that, Jerry started stroking her nipples and squeezing her large breasts as she began to moan. He kept an eye on the door to see if anyone was watching, but it was so exciting to know that they were getting hot and bothered when anyone could just walk in.

She started to moan louder, "Suck them," she said, as she pulled the straps of her bra down, with her head on his lap.

He bent down and sucked her nipples into his mouth. She was sweet and warm and he licked all around the dark ring at the tip of her breast to stimulate every single nerve ending.

"Harder. More," she said, between each gasp, her eyes rolled back as her head was filled with the sensation of his tongue gliding over her buttermilk skin.

She started to stroke her clitoris above her pants and Jerry immediately put his hand on top of hers and moved her hand in the same motion as his tongue on her tits. He heard footsteps again and shot his head up, seeing a couple walk past the dark lounge, not paying any attention. He felt her pull his head in and she kissed him while she moved his hand directly on her clit. He moved his hands around in a circular motion as she arched her back, welcoming his fingers to move on her labia.

She whispered in his ear, "I want you."

He pulled his head up and looked into her eyes, "I know," but he saw that she started to frown.

"What's wrong?" he asked her.

She looked up at him. He could see all the lust and passion in her eyes telling him to take her.

"I'm not ready to have sex yet, but I don't want you to stop."

She had told him this before and he knew it was harder and harder for her to refuse her desire for him to be inside her, but he didn't want to push her when she wasn't ready.

"I'm sorry," she said.

He smiled, "It's okay," he said, as he reached into her purse.

He knew that she kept a vibrator with her at all times and when he pulled it out, he smirked, "We can still have some fun, you know, if that's alright with you?"

She nodded.

He turned it on and gave it to her.

Maria put it on her clit and her head rolled back instantaneously. She felt the surge of the vibrations tingle her back as she was pushed to orgasm. She knew that if she came once she would lose control and try to slide her pussy on Jerry's dick.

Jerry took control of the vibrator when she almost dropped it. He could see her eyes glaze over and knew that she was holding back from cumming in front of him. He turned the vibrator to top speed and started sucking on her breast again. As he made a vacuum with his mouth and slid the vibrator up and down her lips to her clit, she started squirming. It was so hot to see her want for him fighting against her control. He knew that she was on the edge.

She started twisting her head, stroking his cock above his pants. It was overwhelming. He was sucking her breast so that she could feel the blood rush past the nipple, causing beats of ecstasy for each pass. She wanted him in her, she needed him in her. No, she couldn't, she thought. Well maybe if she sucked his dick a little. No, if she started that she wouldn't be able to stop. Oh god, she could feel his cock on her cheek as she moved her head. It was right there.

"Don't stop, okay, okay, don't stop!" she said.

He immediately quickened his pace. He saw that she was one stroke from coming and it drove him mad. He had to suppress his own urges so he could remain in control. He felt her body quiver and tighten as she clenched his shirt. Maria's mouth opened wide, inhaling air, while she arched herself and tightened her legs around his hands. Slowly she began to relax as her hand stopped his from moving, removing the vibrator.

"Okay what now?" he asked.

She looked at the clock. It was four o' clock in the morning.

"I'm going to bed," she said.

She fixed herself and got up, gathering her things.

"We should do this more often yeah?" he said jokingly.

"Yeah we should, but for now, let's just stay friends."

She smiled and walked out of the lounge, leaving Jerry stiff but smiling.

"I guess that's good practice for the next level of the game," Jerry grimaced, as he got up to go home.

Jerry made it home in fifteen minutes. He walked up to his computer and pressed the power button. The computer started up from its sleep mode. He watched as the screen lit up, he anticipated the video that was still up on his screen as he sat down and took off his pants. Jerry took a breath and pressed play.