One Slip – Revisited

Story Info
Darts, anyone?
1.8k words
3.91
138.6k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Incoming
Incoming
265 Followers

________________________

To the readers: My ending to patricia51 story. Enjoy and have fun!

________________________

She opened the outer doors to Steve's office. She paused with her fingers on the handle of the inner door. She could still turn away, go back to Gil and hope that she could somehow persuade him to drop his plan. "No," she angrily thought to herself. She hadn't been the first woman tricked by that man but she was going to be the last.

Donna took a deep breath. She straightened her shoulders, blinked back a threatened tear from her eye and reached deep inside herself to a reservoir of strength she had never known she had. With her head held high, in spite of the guilt and anguish in her heart, she opened the door and marched inside.

Steve looked up from his desk, "This is a surprise, honey. Glad you could stop by. Would you like a cup of coffee?" Donna looked Steve directly in the eye, "I had sex with Gill last night at the party. He fucked me in his office. I had too much to drink and things just got out of hand."

Steve's jaw dropped while Donna continued, "His office is wired and he took pictures of me having sex with him. Today he tried to blackmail me into having sex with him and his business associates. He told me he has done this in the past with other women." Donna then tossed the envelope with the pictures on Steve's desk.

"He didn't rape me. I did it voluntarily; I cannot lie to you. At the time, I enjoyed it. It was exciting and different. But when I told him there wasn't going to be a repeat, he tried to blackmail me with these photos."

Steve studied the photos one-by-one and kept shaking his head in disbelief, "I thought we had something special. I thought our marriage meant something to both of us. I guess I was wrong."

Donna sat down and sighed, "No Steve, we do have something special. That's why I am here. I have a problem and I feel that our marriage is strong enough to solve it. I made a mistake and I am asking you for forgiveness and help."

Steve could hear his heart pounding in his brain. What Donna had done was now starting to sink in. Steve, replied, "Donna, I am not giving you a free pass. I would like you to leave my office and I need time to consider my options."

Donna again looked him straight in the eyes as she angrily spoke, "I want you to consider this option. If you divorce me, I will keep the kids and the house. You will pay child support and alimony, and don't be surprised if Gil winds up fucking me in our bed. I am fed up with both of you guys. You're never home and he thinks I'm his free piece of ass."

Steve looked at Donna in disbelief, "You are no better than Gil. You both deserve each other. We can discuss this further tonight. Now, please leave my office."

Donna walked pass Darlene, gave her a look that could kill, and stormed out of the building. "How could that asshole not support me? If he wants to play hardball, it will be with my bat!"

As Steve watched his wife leave the building, he picked up and dialed the phone, "Rick! This is Steve. I need you to call Bill Jackson and get him over here as soon as you can. I need an air-tight alibi for tomorrow afternoon and evening. I will cut you a $15K check for surveying services for my latest project. That should cover your expenses."

Later that day, Darlene told Steve over the intercom that Bill Jackson was here. Bill entered Steve's office and they exchanged handshakes. Steve looked at Bill and said, "I need you to snatch one late model sedan and one late model pickup truck. I want the sedan left parked in Safeway Supermarket Parking lot near the Rancho Santa Fe Golf Course. I need a driver for the car. I prefer Bob Valdez if he's available. Make one set of keys for reach vehicle and give Valdez both sets of keys. I'll meet him by the truck at 4:00PM tomorrow. Rick will pay you 5 grand now and 10 more when you deliver the car and Valdez. You will pay Valdez." A couple hours later, Bill called back and told Steve, "I spoke with Valdez. He said, 'Tell them Valdez is coming!'"

I went home and Donna was making dinner for the kids. I asked the kids how was school and talked for a bit. I ignored Donna and she ignored me. Then I went to the den and pulled out a map. I study the map for a while and decided there was a 4 mile stretch on highway 98 that normally had very light traffic. I marked the location with an "X." I went into my study and taped a photo of Gill on my dart board and threw three darts into it – a symbolic gesture.

The evening passed and Donna went into the guest room to sleep. I was Ok with that because her presence was making me nauseous. Surprisingly, I slept well. I woke up early, before anyone else, and headed off to work.

It turned out to be a busy day, which kept my mind occupied. I told Darlene that I had a golf engagement with Rick and a couple of his business associates. I would be leaving at noon and would be gone the rest of the day.

About 2:00PM I teed off with Rick, Bill, and another close friend. We got in about 4 holes and I told them to cover for me, I had business to take care of. They understood. Rick drove me back to the club house in the golf cart and then drove back to catch up with the gang.

I walked out to the parking lot and spotted Valdez sitting inside a nice looking Ford F150. I told him to wait there and I was going to put my clubs in the trunk of my car and I would be right back.

After storing the clubs, I reached into the glove compartment, pulled out the map and two walkie-talkies, and walked back to the truck. I showed Bob the map and explained that on Highway 98 we were going to intercept a silver E350 Mercedes Sedan. I would be driving the F150 and following behind him. He would give a minor rear-end impact to the Mercedes and then pull off the road behind the Mercedes. I told him to keep his engine running, and under no circumstances was he to get out of the car. After I passed him, he would follow me back to the Safeway parking lot where we would leave the F150. Then he would drive me back to the Golf Course and then leave.

We then drove to the Safeway parking lot, picked up the sedan, and drove to the beginning of the 4 mile stretch on Highway 98. We waited on the side of the road at the the top of the grade. From the slight rise in the road, I would be able to see the Mercedes coming at a distance with my pocket binoculars. I told Bob on the walkie-talkie to let the Mercedes pass and then catch up. I would be right behind him about 100 yards. That would give the driver 5 seconds to get out of the car.

About 5 minutes later I spotted the Mercedes coming and told Bob to get ready. The Mercedes drove past us; Bob and I took off. After a mile, Bob had caught up to the car. I was about 100 yards back. Bob crept up and bumped the Mercedes. Sure enough, the Mercedes pulled over to the right hand shoulder and came to a stop with Bob right behind him.

The driver of the Mercedes opened the door and pulled himself out. I was approaching the scene rapidly. The driver looked pissed. Just then the driver looked up and froze. I looked right into the drivers eyes as the F150 hit him at 50 mph and took the door off the Mercedes. I saw my dead, good friend Gil sailing through the air. In the rear view mirror, I saw Valdez pull out. I had made eye contact and that moron knew it was me that nailed him. We went back to the Safeway parking lot and dropped off the F150. Valdez drove me to the golf course and left. It didn't matter to Valdez who whacked Gil. Either way he got paid but I think he wanted to whack him just for sport.

I rejoined Rick and the gang at the club house and we had a couple of drinks. I stayed for an hour and left and finally got home about 7:00PM. I poured myself a scotch, sat down in the living room, and let out a sigh. Donna came in and asked me why I was late and I told her I had been playing golf and just got back.

We watched TV for a bit and then around 9:00PM, I told her it had been a long day and I was going to hit the sack. She told me she was going to stay up a little longer. I said, "Ok." It didn't affect me one way or another because she was sleeping in the guest room.

About an hour later Donna came into my room crying. She had heard on the news that Gil had been killed in a hit-an-run accident. I told her that was really too bad but there is not much you can do when it is your time. Donna asked me in a whisper if I did it. I looked at her and lied, "No. I was playing golf with Rick and a couple of his friends and I did not do it. I told her not to flatter herself thinking she was worth it." The next day, she watched me walk into the den and remove Gil's photo from the dart board. She quietly turned around and went back into the kitchen.

A week passed and I had come home a little early. I was upstairs in the bedroom and I heard a scream and a thud. I ran downstairs and went into the den. Donna had collapsed on the floor below the dart board. She had seen her photo taped to it.

I removed the photo, dropped three darts next to her, and walked out of the room. She quickly figured out what role the darts played in the game of life......

Ten years later, I woke up and the sun was just beginning to peek over the mountains. I looked down and smiled. Donna was feverously sucking my cock. I just went with it and soon shot my wad into her mouth. She swallowed ever drop. She smiled at me and said, "Good morning, Darling." And, thus, began a typical day.......

________________________

To the Readers - I hope you enjoyed my story. However, if you didn't, please address your complaints to the Sultan of Brunei, His Majesty Sultan Hassanal Bolkiah Mu'izzadin Waddaulah. Thank you.

Incoming
Incoming
265 Followers