One Special Spring Day Pt. 04

Story Info
Bonnie's adventures continue.
2.3k words
4.58
7.8k
00

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/01/2022
Created 08/26/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ratman39 provided proofreading and editing of this story. Thank you, Ratman39 - you totally rock!

*****

Bonnie begins to awaken with her legs still resting in the stirrups, and she feels something soft rubbing on her inner right thigh. "Bonnie, wake up, can you hear me Bonnie?" She hears a voice talking to her, and realizes it is her hand that Bonnie feels running up and down her inner thigh. When Bonnie opens her eyes, she is looking into that friendly face and smiles easily while keeping direct and constant eye contact. "Bonnie, I am Nurse Diane how are you feeling?" Bonnie says, "Doing fine and how are you?" Noticing Diane's hand is still resting on her inner thigh, close to that special place, Bonnie realizes she should not be so acceptable to where Diane's hand is placed, but it does feels nice.

"Bonnie dear," she hears Nurse Diane say, bringing her back to reality as Bonnie's mind was starting to wander some from the feeling of Diane's hand. "I understand you had a Pap smear exam by Dr. Low, and he had asked me to finish your physical examination. Would that be ok with you and are you ready?" Diane asks while looking into Bonnie's eyes and smiling. Bonnie replies, "Yes I believe I am", but feeling a little hesitant she suspects this examination might be more than she has ever experienced and thinks she might like it.

"I need you out of that dress and naked, please. Come on, my Bonnie there is nothing to worry about, I will do nothing to hurt you, so please try to relax." Nurse Diane decides to place her other hand on Bonnie's thigh sliding her hands up her and slowly removing Bonnie's dress with ease, she then neatly folds it and places it on a chair. Diane says, "There we go, wasn't that easy?" Bonnie looks into Diane's eyes with some excitement and arousal and nods her head with approval. Diane continues, "I understand you did not have a pelvic examination, but Dr. Low performed a different examination on you, correct?"

Bonnie's head moves while thinking about his exam saying, "Yes that he did with a smile." She starts feeling quite calm as Nurse Diane seems to have a special way of handling her, feeling much different than the events Bonnie has been through over the last couple of days. Diane explains things and her calming voice has a powerful effect on Bonnie's emotions, and it is like she is slowly falling into a trance as Nurse Diane speaks. "Bonnie your tattoo stockings and garter belt are looking quite sexy on you especially without those panties. You are one very tasty looking lady," she says.

"Bonnie, since your legs are still resting up in the stirrups I might as well perform the pelvic exam on you unless you have an objection?" With nothing said Bonnie relaxes, and Diane continues, "Now you will feel some pressure, but please relax okay? It will not hurt you but I need to insert two of my fingers into you, and while I do that, my other hand will just feel the area below your belly button. I am going to see how things are feeling inside of you." Bonnie finds herself becoming aroused as Diane skillfully slips her forefinger and index finger inside her and begins gently but firmly patting down on the area beneath her belly button.

Bonnie realizes this is the most relaxed she has ever felt under similar circumstances, and she decides just to enjoy laying there and focusing on the new feelings Nurse Diane is helping her to experience. She thinks to herself, "might I like being with a woman?"

"We are done, Bonnie, and you feel very nice inside," Nurse Diane says while removing her fingers slowly from Bonnie's vagina. "Bonnie it is time to remove your feet from the stirrups, okay, just like that, and now swing those legs over the side of this table and I will then come in front of you." Diane's and Bonnie's eyes meet for a longer moment than they should have and Diane flashes Bonnie with a quick smile. "Let me feel around your throat and neck lightly with my fingertips okay? Bonnie sweetie you are doing great so far, and now please open your mouth for me." Bonnie not thinking follows Nurse Diane's instructions, and suddenly feeling Diane's lips touching hers Bonnie naturally opens her mouth allowing Diane to slide her tongue into Bonnie's mouth, as Bonnie finds herself sucking on Diane's tongue. Their kiss lasts for about 15-seconds, and the experience causes strange erotic feelings that are new to Bonnie. Their eyes meet again as they slowly look into each other's eyes not sure how to react to the event other than both knowing Bonnie might have liked it.

"Bonnie sweetheart, next let me feel around your breasts just lay down again, and please place your arms up over your head leaving them like that until I finish, okay sweetie," Diane says, "May I say, Bonnie, you look quite comfortable laying there and you have the most delightful looking breasts. They are stunning with perfectly formed nipples, now let me feel them for you. I am going to place some lotion on my hands to make this experience as pleasurable as we can for you." Diane places her hands firmly on Bonnie's breasts, and with a slow and gentle motion she feels Bonnie's tits while performing her examination. Out of the blue Nurse Diane bends down and places soft kisses on Bonnie's neck, sending shivers down Bonnie's spine, and Bonnie realizes her nipples are getting hard, and her pussy is starting to become wet.

The phone starts ringing startling them both, and Diane stands up walking over to her desk picking up the phone and says, "Nurse Diane speaking, how may I help you?" Bonnie lays there contemplating the way she is feeling, she cannot help but overhear Diane's side of the conversation. "Yes Bonnie is still here with me, and may I ask what this is all about? I understand and will explain the situation to her and that you are coming to pick her up and take her over to the jail, as it would be far too stressful for her to drive herself. I am certain she will appreciate your assistance, thank you and good-bye."

"Bonnie dear, first of all I want to reassure you that you have friends who are here to help you. That was Officer Mike on the phone, and he is on his way over here to pick you up. It seems that your boyfriend, Bill, assaulted another patient and Bill is being transferred to jail. His new behaviour cannot be managed at the local hospital. Mike and his partner Amanda are on the way to pick you up, and drive you over to the jail since they know you are probably stressed out and need a friend."

Instantly, Bonnie comes out of her trance-like state of mind hearing Mike and Amanda's name, and she wonders to herself, "How is it that they knew my location?" Thinking it is quite strange as memories of her last meeting with Mike and Amanda start flooding her mind and those erotic feelings start to surface. Bonnie has to admit to herself she is looking forward to seeing them and ponders to herself, "Okay, I've never been in the backseat of a police cruiser before." Bonnie starts to have that all too familiar feeling of wetness between her legs as the excitement builds up inside of her.

"Bonnie, may I help you get dressed?" Diane says as she brings the red dress over and quickly pulls it over her head. Bonnie is startled a little but allows her to continue then hears Diane ask, "Bonnie, will you please give me a moment to brush your beautiful hair for you?" Bonnie without saying a word allows Diane to start brushing and straightening her hair. Bonnie finally speaks saying, "Diane, thank you for being a special friend. Things are difficult, and a lot seems to be happening in my life so quickly and I am not sure how to deal with it all." Diane finishes with the brush and softly places a kiss on the top of Bonnie's head. Then Diane says, "Sweetie, any time you need me, I want you to know I am here for you."

There is a sudden knock on the door. "Come in," Diane says, and the door slowly opens, Bonnie finds herself looking at Mike and Amanda standing in the doorway. "Hey, Bonnie, nice to see you again," says Mike. Amanda just sends a sexy smile to Bonnie while she stands quietly at his side, and Bonnie finds herself uncertain of what to expect as time progresses she simply says, "Hello Mike and hello Amanda."

Mike looks at Amanda and Bonnie, and they all three rush out of the hospital finding their way back to the police car. Mike says, "I always try to be a gentleman, so ladies first. I will drive, and the two of you stay together in the backseat and enjoy some special private time together. Understand?" They both nod their heads, and Mike continues, "When you are done it will be my turn to pleasure Bonnie."

Mike gets into the driver's seat while Amanda leads Bonnie into the back seat of the car. They all settle into the car; Mike turns around and looking into Bonnie's eyes says, "Bonnie, are you okay? Please tell me how you are feeling right now?" Bonnie answers back saying, "It has been a crazy last few days Mike, and it is very nice to see you both again. I was surprised you knew I was at the doctor's getting my examination, but I am quite happy at this sudden turn of events."

Amanda finally speaks saying, "Well, let's get this party started." She then starts feeling Bonnie's tits overtop of her sexy red dress. Bonnie lets out a gasp and leans her head back to relax while enjoying the pleasure of Amanda's hand squeezing her tits one at a time. The wetness between Bonnie's legs starts building up as Amanda leans in and starts kissing Bonnie's neck while she continues to play with Bonnie's tits. Bonnie was not sure if Amanda wanted her to return the pleasures or not, and she decides just to enjoy receiving it.

Mike is trying to focus on driving, but he is finding it increasingly difficult to concentrate. The moans of pleasure coming from Bonnie and Amanda in the back seat are giving him a mighty hard erection. He realizes a few minutes won't matter, so he decides to pull over at the next roadside turnoff. Mike thinks to himself, "We will get to the jail soon enough, but I want to watch what is going on back there." Seeing his chance to pull over at a rest-stop, he pulls in and parks by a stand of trees. He turns around to watch the action in the backseat and is feeling very aroused by the sight.

"Hey ladies, sorry to interrupt, but since I am in-charge we are going to change things up a bit. I am about to explode and need to release cum. Bonnie sweetie, it is time for you to return a favour. I want you to suck my cock," Mike says. Instantly, Amanda stops and Bonnie says, "Yes, Mike. How would you like to do it? Here in the back seat or would you like me to come into the front seat with you?"

Mike, appreciative of Bonnie's submissive attitude, says, "Sweetie come here to the passenger's seat, and lean over onto me as I will stay here in the driver's seat." Bonnie with her desire to quickly please him slides over and into the passenger's seat. Bonnie smiles as she realizes she did not get a good look at Mike's cock during their previous encounter, and looking down she notices him starting to get harder as she touches and holds his rather large package. With a hungry look in her eyes she does her best to take him in one swift motion as she takes his cock as deeply as she can manage. She does her best working her tongue up and down his long thick shaft as she slides up and down it. Mike, aroused by the sensation of having Bonnie please him, lasts only a couple of minutes before he cums filling her mouth. Bonnie does her best to manage his load as she swallows most of it and wipes the rest away from her face with a tissue.

He then speaks, "Bonnie, you are one special lady and I see you have a strong desire to please me. It makes me feel really good." He continues, "Okay, ladies, we need to get going, but I want you to know my expectations once we arrive at the jail. We are going to my office and you both will get back to getting acquainted. Bonnie, I want you to get ready, because I want to watch Amanda work into you that special dildo you like so well. When I feel you are ready then we are going to have some more special time where I am going to enjoy that tight little ass of yours."

Bonnie just smiles as she awaits her arrival at the jail and finally gets to enjoy having Amanda make love to her. This will be her first experience like this with a woman, but the way her days have been she knows it won't be her last. Bonnie is starting to come to the rationalization that she likes being a submissive and can only imagine what else might happen.