One Starry January

Story Info
New Year's Eve I surprise my husband with a threesome.
5.1k words
4.41
60.8k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LaSalia
LaSalia
430 Followers

My story is listed in the "Loving Wives" category, but I think it should be listed in a "Loving Husbands" one. These are, after all, my fantasies. Fantasies HE made come true, one starry night...

My husband Kyle and I (some names have been changed, to protect the not so innocent) have been married for over ten years. We're high school sweethearts, you know. Some people think it's impossible to find "the one" when you're still a teenager. In fact, my mother strongly advised me to go out and "experience" other people before committing to my first love. She married her high school sweetheart too. She would have done well to heed her own advice. I, however, am glad I never did.

Kyle and I aren't perfect for each other. Hell, perfect is boring. We're not so alike as to be twins, and not so opposite as to be compliments. Oh no, it's better than that. We're best friends, you see. The wonderful thing about marrying your best friend is that no matter how much you change, the basis of your relationship never does. You can add to it, take things away from it, but in the end, you've got that initial respect that will never fade.

Last New Years Eve, I had something truly special planned. My parents agreed to take the kids for the night since they were getting too old to stay up until midnight anyhow. I've had this fantasy for a long time, and never had the nerve to try it, until now. Tonight, I'm going to have a threesome!

I know what you're thinking. That's a man's fantasy! So chauvinistic! Truth be told, I've always been a little bi-curious. My first kiss, in fact, was with a girl. Her name was Heather. She was 12 and I was 9. We tried it, just to practice, to see what it would be like, with a boy. Her lips and tongue were soft and she tasted sweet, like candy. Ever since, I've always wanted to know what would happen if I went further than a stolen kiss.

Kyle had no idea what was in store for us. I'd convinced him to take me out to dinner at a fancy restaurant. He hates going to new places, but I insisted. The restaurant just happened to be in the lobby of the Gaylord Palms Hotel.

Two weeks earlier, I'd done a little research. I wasn't about to ask anyone I knew, or that Kyle knew, to have a threesome with us. We'd never be able to look her in the eye again, or she'd decide to try and steal him from me. Then I'd have to kill the bitch, and things would get messy.

The idea of a prostitute also bothered me. Prostitutes, even escorts, however clean looking, were probably full of disease. No, I needed someone who I could ask the icky questions and still not have to meet on a weekend trip to the grocery story. So I fell back on the only medium I had available to me: the Internet. It's amazing what you can find on Craigslist. I didn't see much in the ads that appealed to me, so I made one of my own:

Early 30's couple looking for 20's-30's girl to join in one time play. Must be clean. Send an e-mail with pic and contact info and we'll meet for coffee first."

No way was I having sex with someone I hadn't met before. Even if her pic was seriously hot, that didn't guarantee chemistry. And it would be a huge disappointment if she turned us down during the date.

I was a little surprised to get an e-mail only two days later. Jenna was a local college student who was studying psychology. The dynamics of a married couple asking a second woman to join intrigued her. She was even more interested when she discovered the subterfuge.

Over coffee at Starbucks, I told her how my husband couldn't know anything about the date until afterwards. It was a surprise. The way her nose scrunched up when she smirked at that, it was adorable. Her long blond hair kept falling in her eyes and it was the only cue to her bookish personality. Jenna was a knockout. At least, I thought she was.

She stood just a little taller than me, which isn't hard, considering I'm 5'3." I'd always wanted to be a redhead, which is why my hair is usually dyed somewhere between dark brown and mahogany. Right then, it was a dark auburn. Her natural, dirty blond hair seemed just right, though. It reminded me of my sister, which was a little weird, but in a good way.

I'm what you'd call a BBW. I carry it well though. I've got an hourglass figure, with DDD tits and an ample ass to match. I've always hated my thunder thighs, but they go with the package. The saving grace is that my waist is a good 15 inches smaller around than my hips and chest. Jenna, on the other hand, was svelte. She had larger A cup breasts that would probably spill out of one of my hands, and fit just perfectly in Kyles. I shuddered at the thought. Her waist dipped just enough so that her narrow hips had sufficient flare to keep her from looking like a boy.

The thing that made this surprise so special was that both Kyle and I were virgins when we met. Like I said, high school sweethearts, and we've never broken up. Nope, not once. So after popping one another's cherries, we obviously stayed faithful to one another. I've always felt just a little guilty about that. Traditionally, men are supposed to "sow their wild oats." Even my mother said I should do the same. I have no complaints personally, just fantasies, and Jenna looked like she'd fit the bill.

At first it worried me that she was so polar opposite in looks to myself. I could never, EVER compete with her in that department. I didn't used to think of myself as beautiful, but Kyle changed my mind about that very soon after we started dating. Appreciation for my own looks and form helped me to have a good self esteem. But like any woman, I worried that my husband just said that to be nice. Jenna was practically a model, if just a little too short. The important part, however, was that she was willing, and she turned me on. We set the stage and I made reservations. It took me a whole week to steal away the cash without Kyle noticing. The only opening, New Years Eve, was much more expensive than I'd initially planned.

Finally the day arrived. I got all dolled up, straightening my hair, wearing a little make up, and putting on a sexy party dress. I love animal print, and the yellow sash and zebra striped skirt made me feel like a million bucks. Kyle grudgingly wore the dark jeans and black button down I'd laid out for him. He would have rather we gone somewhere he could wear a tee shirt. I'd made him shave, too, and wear cologne. He kept giving me odd looks. I never made this much fuss, even on our anniversary, choosing instead to let him be comfortable. He only got this dressed up for office parties.

We made a funny couple, actually. I was practically bouncing while I held his arm, walking from the parking lot to the restaurant. I just couldn't contain my excitement. Kyle wore his usual bored expression as he towered over me at 6'2." We got a table and he ordered the steak, me the lobster.

Jenna's entry was perfect. It didn't hurt that she was taking theater courses as well. She slipped into our booth, next to me, her eyes streaked with tears, clutching my arm just a little too tightly. I managed to be surprised, the pain in my arm helped, and I got sucked into the scene with ease.

"Please, can I sit with you? My girlfriend... I just dumped her and she's furious with me! I don't want to talk to her. She won't come over here if I'm with someone."

Kyle loved lesbians. Most guys seem to, even though lesbians don't like them! More than lesbians, though, he was a sucker for a damsel in distress. It's one of the things I love most about him. He has this driving need to protect. It was kicking in now, but I could see his inner frustration. If Jenna had claimed a boyfriend was harassing her, he'd have offered to beat the guy up, maybe a little more than jokingly. A girlfriend, however, was another matter. Kyle didn't hit girls.

"You can stay with us. It's fine. Do you want me to order you a drink?"

I stroked her back soothingly while throwing a helpless glance at Kyle. He looked around for our waiter while Jenna went on.

"Yes, please! Something strong, maybe a double shot of Patron."

Top shelf, she was deliberately pushing me. I went with it and ordered in spite of Kyle's horrified look. I always drank the cheap stuff in mixed drinks to make it last. High maintenance I am not! He wouldn't care later, though, I was sure. He swallowed down the argument about spending $16 on a drink and asked Jenna to tell her story.

"Are you going to be okay? Is there someone we should call for you?"

"No. I'm all alone. I came here out of state to go to college. My whole family is back in Pennsylvania. Lizzy was my only real friend here. She's the TA for my LIT class. I'd never been with a girl before her, just boyfriends who were always unsatisfying. They were rough and demanding. I hadn't even had an orgasm except from my own fingers.

" Lizzy was so nice to me, always talking about how she loved to read my papers. One night she invited me to help her with the grading. I couldn't help myself, I was drawn to her. When she licked me... it was heaven!"

The far away look in her eyes made me wonder a little if there was some truth to this story. I dragged my gaze away from Jenna to look at Kyle's face. He was watching her intensely. Undoubtedly he was wondering why this hot stranger was telling us her most intimate details, and enjoying them also. He had to swallow hard before his response. Luckily the waiter arrived with her drink, which she drank in one shot. Once he left, Kyle tried again.

"How many drinks have you had tonight?"

Jenna took my hand, hers a little shaky as she answered him, slurring her speech just a tad.

"Oh, I dunno, maybe four? Or five? It took a few before I was able to get the courage to tell Lizzy it was over."

"Do you want us to drive you home?"

Finally, my turn to talk! It was the cue she was waiting for. Jenna burst into tears, turning her face into my cleavage and sobbing against my bosom.

"I moved in with Lizzy last semester! I just can't face her right now, I can't!"

She nuzzled herself against my chest, her hands idly stroking my legs. Kyle couldn't see what she was doing, but the small gasp of pleasure that I couldn't hold back certainly caught his attention. He licked his lips, watching her as she mumbled against my chest.

"I have a room in the hotel. I don't want to be alone right now. Please, come stay with me for a while?"

She raised her head to look first at me, then at Kyle, her eyes pleading. Kyle was obviously torn when he replied.

"Jenna, we'll walk you to your room."

It wasn't a commitment, but I wasn't surprised. Kyle wasn't one to take advantage of a drunk girl. I was worried that Jenna had overplayed it and ruined our chances. We finished our meal, Jenna and I sharing a bowl of ice cream, she licking the cream sensually from the spoon, me giggling with delight, and Kyle watching it all while squirming uncomfortably in his seat.

After the check was paid, Jenna bounced up, her steady feet giving the impression that the alcohol was wearing off. She took my hand and pulled me to my feet. Then she took Kyle's, pulling him also, rubbing her body sensually over his obvious bulge before he gently stepped back. She didn't let go of his hand though, and if he wanted to be released from her grip, he would have to pull her fingers from his own.

"Let's go! I'm on the 12th floor."

Jenna held both of our hands all the way to the elevator. When we stepped in, and the doors closed, she pounced, dragging me against her while grinding her ass against Kyle's erections. Her lips on mine were a surprise, although they shouldn't have been. She tasted like vanilla ice cream. I probably did too.

I responded to the kiss tentatively, then with more enthusiasm. Her tongue was soft, her lips silky. It was so different from kissing Kyle. He has a jet black goatee. He's had one since we met, having enough facial hair at 16 years old that my friends all thought I was dating a college student from the technical school down the street from my high school.

When I parted my lips, she eagerly dipped her tongue inside. I opened my eyes to see Kyle watching us, his gaze riveted on his wife tonguing another girl. It was definitely having an effect on him. I could see his chest rising and falling rapidly, although he still had enough control not to be openly panting. I, however, had no such control, my breathing coming in short gasps, moaning into Jenna's soft lips. We were both caressing one another as well, hands sliding up and down our bodies, cupping each other's breasts, while Jenna continued to alternately grind against Kyle's hips and mine. Hero complex be damned, if he could resist this I would apply Kyle for sainthood tomorrow morning.

When his hands reached around us both to cup my bottom, pressing both of us against him, Jenna and I both smiled against one another's lips. My giggle of triumph was drowned out by a loud moan as Jenna left my lips to suck my neck. Then the bell dinged, letting us know that the elevator had arrived at our floor.

Jenna slipped from between us and walked quickly out the doors, turning to place one hand on her hip and stare at our stunned expressions with a bold, sultry smile. Even though I knew what to expect, more or less, she was doing such a good job playing her role!

Kyle and I followed her to her room, the one I actually paid for. When she got to the door, unlocking it with her key, she turned, her face a mixture of pouty and sexy all in one beautiful bundle.

"Stay with me, just for a little bit?"

Kyle looked at me. It was obvious he was handing control of the encounter over to me. Good. I walked over to Jenna and put one hand on her shoulder.

"Of course we will."

She took my hand and pulled me inside. Kyle followed, his expression registering surprise only by the way his brows arched. I don't know if he was more surprised that she'd invited us in or that I was going along with it. I hoped we would have many more surprises in store for him as the night wore on.

Jenna pulled me into the middle of the room, a wicked glint in her eyes. I was completely taken aback at her proposal.

"I want to take a shower. I don't want any trace of my girlfriend on my body. I'm going to need someone to scrub my back though."

She kept pulling me until we went into the large bathroom. Kyle's mouth actually dropped open. I knew he wanted to say something, probably about my total lack of resistance, but he didn't. I expected him to follow us, but he stood and watched instead as we disappeared behind the door.

"How'm I doing?"

Jenna's fervent whisper pulled me out of the fantasy for a moment and I put a hand over my mouth to stifle a giggle. You'd think I were the one who'd been drinking!

"You're awesome. Just don't play up being drunk, he wouldn't want to take advantage of someone who wasn't able to consent."

She cocked her head in surprise, then nodded. Drunk girls were pretty popular with most men, since their inhibitions were lowered.

Jenna went back into character quickly, turning the shower on until it was steaming and stripping out of her short black dress, and quickly unzipping mine. I was a little self conscious at first, letting her see me without my clothes. No one but Kyle has seen me naked since I was a toddler. Her obviously appreciative gaze helped my confidence, and I was able to openly stare back in admiration.

Naked, Jenna was just as hot as I'd imagined. Although petite, her proportions were right on. She was very womanly, and I found that exciting, in a different way from what I felt with Kyle. She leaned in to kiss me again, and I responded eagerly, opening my mouth to her tongue and running my hands down her spin to cup her ass. When her fingers traced the shaven lips of my pussy, I gasped. Taking advantage of my distraction, she raced into the shower, the spray hitting her body and bouncing off the walls.

Quickly I joined her. She poured liquid soap into her hands, then handed me the bottle. We took our time, lathering one another, exploring each other's body. I cupped her breasts and discovered that yes, in my petite hands, they were just over a handful. She found out that she loved the way my huge nipples would contract to almost half their size when they puckered in pleasure. The creaking of the door alerted us that Kyle had walked in, watching his wife sliding her soapy hands all over another woman. I tried really hard to ignore him, and so did Jenna. She rinsed me off, then herself, and started to wash my body with her tongue. My hands flew to her head, caressing her as she licked my body, pausing to suckle my nipples. I pulled her up then, when I suspected she would have traveled lower. Not yet...

Pushing her gently against the tiled wall, I returned the favor, licking and sucking her neck, then blazing a trail down her chest until I was tonguing her nipples. She wrapped her arms around my neck and leaned into my mouth. Her gaze fell on Kyle, who was frozen to the spot, watching us, breathing heavily. When I put one hand between her silky thighs, I swear I heard him growl. Jenna crooked a finger at him, then arched into my fingers, moaning from my caress.

I saw his face, when he finally broke. He was clenching his jaw as he quickly unfastened his buttoned shirt and yanked his jeans off, boxers and all. He cursed when he realized he'd forgotten about his boots. Quickly he pulled them off and was standing naked in the bathroom, his erection so full he was almost pointing to the ceiling. He took his cock in his hands and gave it one long stroke, shuddering, before walking towards the shower stall.

We were in luck, it was a huge shower. He was easily able to slip inside, coming behind me and rubbing his cock between my ass cheeks. My pussy quivered in anticipation, but I still had a few ideas I wanted to try out. Taking the soap, I lathered my hands and turned to soap Kyle's body, running my hands lovingly through his chest hair. It was such a stark contrast to Jenna's smooth, curvy tits. I loved it.

Jenna took the soap and started lathering his backside. Kyle's eyes closed, and I saw his cock twitching, his balls tightening, it was his fantasy come true too.

We both got him totally soapy, then began to rub our naked bodies against his skin. Kyle's cock against my stomach was hot and throbbing. I cupped him, rolling his balls together and finally got what I'd been waiting for: he groaned in pleasure. I love it when Kyle makes noise during sex. He doesn't do it a lot, so when he does, I know I'm doing something particularly enjoyable. Not like myself, who moans and screams for any little thing.

Jenna dipped her fingers between his ass cheeks and he momentarily stiffened before relaxing against her caresses. One of my hands rolled his sac while the other stroked his cock and Jenna continued to rub his ass and squeeze his cheeks. Kyle dipped his head down to kiss me, something else he doesn't do nearly enough.

His lips were hard and hot, his tongue thrusting into my mouth, demanding more. I took hold of the shower head and rinsed him off. I caught Jenna's eye and she nodded. We both knelt in front of him, our mouths and tongues melding as we both licked and sucked on his cock. Kyle actually had to grab the wall to keep from falling over. He spread his legs wider to improve his stance as we both attacked his swollen shaft.

Eventually, I let Jenna suck his cock while I tickled his balls with my tongue, my hands smoothing up and down his legs, fingers sliding over his ass, teasing him. He was breathing hard, groaning often now.

"Oh God... You two are killing me here."

He had to be close. I entwined my tongue with Jenna's again as she left his cock. We kissed, then she stood and I began to suck my husband's cock instead. She started licking his nipples and wrapped one leg around his hip. He held her there, and I got a sudden inspiration. Still sucking on Kyle, I slipped one hand between Jenna's legs and began fingering her tight hole. She moaned against Kyle. When he glanced down to see that I was fingering her while sucking his cock he was completely undone.

LaSalia
LaSalia
430 Followers
12