One Starry January

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LaSalia
LaSalia
433 Followers

"Fuck!"

He gushed cum into my mouth and I greedily swallowed it, sucking him gently to coax out any last drops. We all just stayed there in the shower for a long minute before Jenna took control and turned the water off. She towel dried quickly before pulling me out of the shower and handing the towel over. I followed suit, then took her hand this time, pulling her to the bedroom and onto the bed.

We knelt there, not waiting to see if Kyle came after us. We knew he would. Instead, we focused entirely on one another, kissing and fondling each other's breasts. The feeling of smooth, dry, soft skin was much different from the slick, soapy caresses. We were able to enjoy the texture of the skin, and then the taste, without the water washing half of it away.

Then Jenna did something I wasn't expecting. She pushed me down gently onto the bed, kissed me soundly on the lips, then slid between my legs, pressing my thighs wide as her tongue slithered between my pussy lips. I couldn't help it, I screamed.

Her tongue traced my folds, flicking my clit and dipping into my moist hole. I reached behind to grab a hold of the mattress, gripping it tightly as my body pulsed and shuddered. My eyes were squeezed shut, my mouth wide as I continued to pant and gasp, small screams teased from my throat as Jenna assaulted my sensitive flesh with her mouth. When I felt a second pair of lips flick my nipple, I came instantly. Kyle didn't stop his torment, however, and neither did Jenna. She continued to lap up my gushing cup while Kyle sucked one nipple and pinched and rolled the other.

When Jenna slipped two fingers into my soaking pussy, I arched my back, thrusting into both of them, screaming.

"Yes! Yes! Oh fuck yes!"

I was moving beyond coherent speech. They traded places, and Kyle's fuzzy beard and hot tongue began to lick and suck while Jenna climbed on top of me, kissing me wildly, her mouth tasting of my hot juices on her tongue. I was rubbing my hands all over her body, cupping her breasts, grabbing her ass, reviling in the soft body above me while my husband continued to lick my quivering pussy. I whimpered in disappointment when he stopped, but his tongue was soon replaced by his fingers, and I resumed kissing Jenna.

When she gasped against my mouth, I realized that Kyle had sunk his tongue into her cunt, licking her while his fingers fucked me. The image of him pleasuring us both made me wild. My husband is such a man, able to handle two women at once! I was both proud and turned on. Jenna and I were both moaning into each other's mouths, our breaths mingling as we both grew closer and closer to orgasm.

When I felt Jenna's body tense above mine, I knew she was about to cum. She buried her head in my neck, pressing her breasts against mine as she cried out, her hips jerking while one of Kyle's arms wrapped around her thigh to hold her still, licking and sucking her pussy until she screamed.

Jenna collapsed against me, and I stroked her back and hair. Kyle's fingers left my pussy and I felt him position himself between us. One thing about my husband: when he cums first, then gets hard again, not only is his stamina double, but so is his hardness! His cock felt enormous as it pushed inside my sodden pussy, rock hard, rubbing every inch of my inner walls. When he withdrew only to slam his cock back into my hot cunt, I bucked, nearly knocking Jenna off and onto the bed.

Not forgotten, however, she stirred, gasping in surprise as his fingers slipped inside of her, his thumb lightly rubbing the tight hole of her ass while his fingers pumped her slippery pussy. She began to meet his thrusts, arching into his hands. This left me pinned neatly to the bed as my husband continued to fuck us both respectively. I took hold of one of Jenna's nipples while she was arching against Kyle's fingers, sucking hard on the puffy nipple. She moaned as my tongue swirled around her sensitive bud, licking and sucking until she was screaming her pleasure as well. When she orgasmed I could feel her hot juices drip down onto me while my husband's cock kept pounding my pussy.

Suddenly she rolled off of me, laying next to me instead. We both stared up at him with hot, sexy gazes, my green eyes watching him with love, her blue ones flashing with lust. Kyle's own amber irises had darkened to a rich brown. She pulled him down onto the bed between us, his cock slipping from my pussy with a soft pop.

When she climbed on top of him, reverse cowgirl, sliding his cock deeply into her cunt, the look of surprise on his face was priceless. Remember, Kyle's only ever been with me. This is his first time fucking a woman besides his wife, and his eyes quickly darted to my face to see my reaction.

It was such a turn on. We have a mirror in our bedroom, and I love to watch him fuck me. Watching him fuck someone else, his hard body, his jutting cock, the way his facial expressions changed ever so slightly when he felt pleasure, it was so hot from this new point of view.

I only watched her grind on him for a minute, however. There was something I had been dying to do for some time now. I crawled between their spread legs, winking at Jenna first, then gave a long, loving lick, from the base of my husband's sac, all the way up to where they joined, and finishing with Jenna's clit. Both of them gasped and Jenna doubled her pace, fucking Kyle's cock with abandon as I alternately ticked his balls and her clit with my tongue.

She came twice, and I reveled in the sweet taste of her juices. For his part, Kyle was gripping her hips, his own thrusting madly into her body. When Jenna pulled from Kyle's cock and scooted back onto his face, he eagerly began to lick her thrumming pussy, his tongue replacing my own.

I wrapped my lips around his cock and sucked him, his shaft particularly sensitive, and could hear his muffled groans from between Jenna's legs. When I climbed on top of him and began to ride his cock while Jenna rode his face, I thought he might cum on the spot.

No, not my man. He pulled himself together and gave me the hardest fuck I'd ever had to that day. I was trying to lick Jenna's nipples but he was pounding my body so hard my mouth kept bouncing away from her tit every time I tried to latch on. Eventually, Jenna and I simply clung to one another, kissing madly, our screams of pleasure pouring into one another's mouths. At that moment, we heard fireworks going off outside, it must have just passed midnight. We didn't care, we were making our own fireworks.

I came hard and fast and Jenna followed me a moment later. We were both gushing hot cum onto my husband when finally he felt his cock couldn't take any more and he poured his cum into my pussy. I could feel it coating my slick walls, and the hot, gooey jizz sent me into a second spiral. I squeezed so hard he was nearly pushed out.

Jenna had already collapsed onto the bed, gasping for air. Kyle pulled me close, kissing me fiercely. He held me tight to his body for a long time. In spite of the other person next to us, I'd never felt as intimate, or as loved before. When he finally relaxed I rolled off of his body and we all lay panting, drifting off to sleep.

When we woke up the next morning, Jenna was gone. Kyle held me close, not saying a word. I held him tight, my lips turned up in a happy smile. What a way to start the New Year right!

LaSalia
LaSalia
433 Followers
12