One Starry Night

Story Info
A wishful night of pleasure, romance and a little bdsm.
1.6k words
4.5
7.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The cool breeze drifted in from the french doors that opened up to the deserted beach. The night was quiet save for the crashing waves upon the sand. It was the magical time when the night was cool and the days warm. The house we bought was a nice 4 bedroom home about 100 yards from the beach. Our dream of living in Hawaii was finally realized and we could enjoy the beautiful, majestic Pacific.

Our bedroom was behind those french doors and it was a nice place with a 4 post bed and mosquito netting. Satin sheets of the london blue covered the mattress. We had just finished a long bike ride around the coast and were amazed at the beauty of this island. The house was secluded from neighbors and even had its own dock which my birthday present was parked at. The 40 ft powerboat with cabin was great for traveling and seeing the islands. It was also a way to get back to the states and see the family. My job was going well. I worked in Cyber Security and had just finished design the new software the would attack any malware and prevent attacks on our nation's infrastructure. Banks, Government agency, even schools had my software and I was a wealthy man.

But I digress the night was cool and I had just finished my shower and cleaned the tub and drew you a hot bubble bath and placed some Celtic Sounds on and lead you into the bathroom, helped you out of your clothes and into the inviting water, scrubbed your back and washed your body. Then I said relax and rest. I'll be right back.

I left and got everything ready for the night of passion and romance that I intended to shower upon you. After about 15 minutes I came back to the bathroom and dried you off and dusted honey powder all over your curvaceous form. Taking you by the hand with your naked body, I lead you to the bedroom where candlelights were casting shadows that danced on the walls and the music of the ocean was crescendoing off the water. I laid you on the bed and the knelt beside you. Using a feather I lightly brushed the skin of your right arm, my lips following shortly after with soft kisses. The feather moved across your neckline and to the left arm and my lips followed with ease.

The feather was brought down your left side and my kisses followed, soft and tender along your skin as it was soon tickling your foot. The feather parted your legs and then trailed the inner leg as did those kisses. Once the feather touch your moist slit as long slow lick and kiss was placed before continuing down the inner of your right and back up the right side. The soft tender kisses continued. Once back to the right arm where they started the feather started touching your chest, circling around your breasts and barely touching your hardening nubs. My lips continue to follow the feather and once they reach your right breast, my mouth engulfed your nipple and suckled it and flicked it with the expertly skilled tongue.

The process was repeated upon your left breast and then the feather trails down your stomach and the soft tender kisses resumed. Once your entire front had been kissed the feather moved to your face and swept over each delicate feature followed by the soft sweet lips of mine until our lips connected and the passion filled kiss swallowed your soul and entrapped you in the moment. Our lips remained sealed for what seemed like an eternity until I pulled away as your aching for more.

Very slowly I turned you over so that now you laid upon your stomach and the feather and my lips continued over your back, ass and legs. A soft spank was felt upon the ass then soft kisses. Finally you feel the feather on your neck and then my lips lingering there. Your body is ready and willing and my hand slides across your moist pussy and a grin forms on my face as I turn you over once more and slip between your thighs slowly inserting my hard member deep into your dripping slit. Slowly I pull out and push back in, my lips suckling and my tongue flicking your breasts as slowly bring my hardness in and out.

Moments pass but I maintain a perfect rhythm of slow and steady pulling out just enough and then pushing in as deep as I can go. Your body is writhing under my power and I looked deep into your eyes and continue the slow methodical process. After about 10 minutes you start to shudder as I continue the slow fucking. You start to orgasm as the waves of pleasure wash over your body. You feel me push deep inside you and release my own orgasm.

We hold that position for a few moments and then I slide between your thighs and rest my head there. My tongue starts to lick and probe your moist lips and lick up the dripping cum from your honey soaked pussy. Eating my cum out of you is intense and our eyes lock as I continue to lick and suckle your clit bringing you to another orgasm. Your pussy is licked dry as I sit up and smile. Letting you relax a little I head to the bathroom and brush my teeth and come back.

There you are laying naked on the bed, relaxing from a very good session of lovemaking. Your body still aroused from the lingering effects of such orgasmic pleasure. I climb on the bed and roll you over so that your stomach is on the london blue satin sheets. Your eyes open just enough to see me take your right hand and lock it in the restraint that is attached to the 4 post bed. Soon all your limbs are restrained and you are curious as to why. I sit by your legs and you feel a slap across the ass. Not to hard but hard enough to feel the sting. Then soft kisses, and another spank. Your ass is spanked and then kissed until your body is begging for more.

Then as another volley of spanks and kisses descend upon your ass. You are caught in rapture and start to squirm under my hand. After another couple of minutes I get off the bed and have you arch your body as I slide a wedge under you to lift your ass and legs in the air. With you still restrained I slip behind you and place the large 8 inch cock into your tight dripping hole. As I slowly push it in and out of you you feel my tongue stimulating that pink hole of an anus. Licking slowly and circle the ass like its a clit. The cock sliding in and out of you.

Your pussy is fucked by this toy as I dive deep into the hole and fuck that ass with my tongue. The minutes seem to tick away as your body is brought under my control. Your moans and cries of pleasure are heard and encouraged with a few well placed words of dominance. You are mine. Your holes are mine and all the pleasure you desire shall be yours if you just submit to my will.

My tongue continues to fuck that ass, as the cock slides in and out of that dripping cunt. You scream in pleasure saying Fuck my pussy. I comply because I wish to and fuck you harder and faster bringing the climax of this play to a close. My hand reaches under and starts to rub that engorged clit as I continue to lick and fuck that ass. The cock fucking you harder and faster. Your body cries out in bliss as the crescendo of pleasure erupts throughout your core. The cock remains buried deep inside as I kneel behind you and with a well grease tool slides slowly into your ass. My own cock is engulfed by your creamy cheeks as I fuck that ass.

My balls and thighs continue to push the toy deep inside you as my thumb is engaged with your clit. As I fuck that ass your body continues to crash upon itself in the tumult wave of orgasmic beauty. Each moment that passes continues the cycle of bliss and after 10 minutes of anal play and double penetration. Your body is close to the breaking point. Then you feel me release into that orifice and explode deep inside you as your body shudders from the thunderous eruption of pure unadulterated bliss.

I slid my soft tool out of your ass and bend down and lick my cum out of your freshly fucked ass. My tongue explore the area cleaning up all that I can. I pull out the toy and smile Once I am done I undo the restraints and carry you outside to the cold water. The sensation awakens you once more and we engage in a passionate kiss standing on the crest of the beautiful majestic Pacific.

With our kiss you feel me grow hard once more and thanks to the passing water my body is clean as is yours I slide inside your wet pussy and lifting you around me so that I am holding you up I fuck you in rhythm with the crashing waves. The water spanking you with each pass and my cock filling you at the same time. We continue to engage in sex as the moon climbs high in the sky. The stars are beautiful and just as we climax together a falling star is seen and I say "make a wish my love".