One Steamy Photoshoot

Story Info
Jennifer Ellison and a female runner get close.
6.8k words
4.05
23.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wwekiller
wwekiller
200 Followers

This is a ThePac story a part of WWEkiller productions if stealing this work please leave my e mail and name on it feedback is always loved even the hate filled comments. This story is not real all celebs used don't really act like this and everyone reading this must be over the age of 18 and this contains comments and actions not found on Saturday morning cartoons, enjoy.

*

Jennifer Ellison is in a country mansion shoot her new 2010 calendar and she is really hot as she has spent the day posing in sexy outfits. She loves doing this photo shoots as they get her so hot and she can feel her wet pussy though her panties. Normally Jen would finish the shoot and pick a random man backstage and fuck his brains out for her own pleasure but on this shoot all the men have been perving at her more than normal and Jen decides there all freaks and she wants nothing to do with them. She gets changed into her final outfit a lacy pink bra and thong and Jen makes sure her wet pussy can't be seen though the thin material of her panties as she stands in front of the camera and strikes the sexiest pose she can think of. As she leans back against the wall sticking her big chest out for the camera and as her mind wanders she looks across the room and she sees her. A brunette, shoulder length hair and her body looks stunning and Jen loses track of time as she stares at this young woman. Her sexy black t shirt looks tight and really shows off the young girl's chest which Jen notes isn't a big as hers but her boobs look a handful. The brunette is quite pale showing she hasn't seen too much sun but her pale look gives her skin a perfect model like look and Jen licks her lips as she spies the girl walking round backstage. She drops a pen and goes down to pick in up and Jen moans softly and her pussy gets very damp and the brunette's tight jean clad ass comes into view and Jen wants to do nothing more than squeeze those big round cheeks. Her perfect model like girl suddenly gets up and turns the corner and out of Jen's vision as the photographer talks to her. Jen slips out of her trance and back to posing her mind thinking about that young woman and all the sexy things she could do to a girl with a body like that.

Jennifer has always swung both ways and since her first lesbian fling on the set of Brookside she has always enjoyed the company of another woman. She hasn't been able to express those fantasies as much as she would like out of fear of the press finding out, she already has a tough time keeping her slutty affairs with men under wraps adding a lesbian angle would send most men's magazines into overdrive. She wonders what the brunette was maybe she was some kind of model sent in to distract her and Jen really, really wants to get back to her trailer home and rub her burning hot pussy. The final picture is shot and Jen wraps up her tanned body in a thick white bathrobe and says thanks and goodbye to all the horny crew all who give her a hug and a kiss grinding their crotches into her body but Jen doesn't feel the need for cock tonight. She is still thinking about that amazing brunette she saw out the corner of her eye. Sitting down at the makeup table to have her makeup remove Jen wonders if it was all a dream maybe she just dreamt up the sexy woman, her mind could have been playing a trick on her when she feels a finger poking her shoulder.

"Excuse me Miss Ellison but where do you want your water bottle," a soft voice says and Jen turns round and gives a little intake of breath.

It's the sexy brunette from earlier and Jen can now read her black T shirt which has a name on it, it says runner and Jennifer's face breaks into a grin. The sexy girl not only works on set but her job is to run and fetch Jen things and the blonde quietly thanks whatever higher power but this chance into her lap. She now looks up and studies the girl's face properly as she was too far away last time to get a proper look. Her eyes are green, a very dark green it clashes well with her white skin and Jen wants to lick and kiss her amazing near perfect skin. The girl's nose is very small and straight like a little line across her face her lips too are small and pink but it gives her the look of effortless beauty.

"Sorry Miss Ellison," the girl say looking worried, "Is there something wrong?"

Jennifer realizes she's been staring so quickly looks back at the mirror and controls her voice when she speaks so as not to shout out the thoughts dancing around her head.

"Erm yes sure just take it to my trailer I'll drink it there.... erm sorry I don't know your name," Jen asks with as much innocence in her voice as she can.

"It's Stacy, Miss Ellison my name's Stacy," The brunette says smiling flashing Jen her brilliant white teeth.

Jen grins back it's been a long time since she's had to act innocent to get laid and just the thought of it is getting her even more excited, "Stacy that's a nice name if you wouldn't mind waiting for me in my trailer I have a little job I need you to do."

Stacy nods her head and sets off towards her trailer home and Jen watches the sexy little brunette leave her mind on fire with all the little jobs she could make that amazingly hot runner do to her. A few minutes later all the slutty make up has been removed from Jen's face and the blonde ties up her robe and goes towards her trailer knowing what little gift is waiting for her inside. She opens the trailer door to see Stacy standing in the middle of the room looking very scared and nervous. Rejected outfits for the shoot are lying around and the clothes Jen came to the shoot in are hung up on the back of the kitchen door and Stacy is keeping her eyes off all the lingerie spread around the trailer. Jen smiles at Stacy and gets a nervous little grin back as Jen picks up her bottle of water and takes a seat on the brown sofa.

"Stacy please sit down it looks odd with you standing up." Jen jokes lightly loving the control she has over the sexy woman who sits down quickly thinking she is making a fool of herself.

"Want a drink of water?" Jen asks offering her the water as she can see some colour coming to Stacy's cheeks.

"No, no Miss Ellison I'm fine just tell me what little job you want me to do," Stacy's ay embarrassed and a little scared as her cheeks blush red.

"it's Jennifer Stacy or Jen I'm not a Miss," She says big smile on her face as she can see Stacy staring at her a little scared but a sexy little grin on her perfect face.

"Ok Jennifer what did you want from me?" Stacy asks innocently but that simple statement has Jen grinning widely as her mind thinks of Stacy naked bending over licking out her soaking wet pussy.

Jen is about to ask if she's ever been with another woman but she looks down and spots a ring, a big diamond ring on her third finger, "Oh my god your married!" Jen says without thinking making Stacy jump in shock.

"Yeah I am" Stacy says blushing again but smiling happily, "It's been 6 months his name's Alex," She says holding up her hand so Jen can get a proper look at the ring.

Jen looks at the ring and it feels like a massive pit has opened up in her stomach sucking away all her good feelings. She really wanted to touch and feel this sexy brunette and now not only can she not the girl is married to a man has the exclusive play with her amazing looking body.

"Cool ring I can't wait till Rob gives me on," Jen says throwing off her disappointment and take this chance to chat to another woman about marriage.

"Oh yeah I read in the paper he proposed I mean I heard and oh sorry I didn't mean to bring up your life from what I've read," Stacy says sadly.

"No it's fine really most of my life has been in the newspapers I'm fine with it," Jen says grinning crossing on leg up on the sofa and lying back, "what I wanna know is how a girl so young gets married so early?"

Now it's Stacy's turn to laugh, "Young I'm 26 my body clock has already started to act up."

"Get lost liar," Jen jokes getting more relaxed with the beauty sat a few feet away from her, "You look 22 at worst."

"Didn't know you needed glasses," Stacy jokes back smiling at Jen and both girls are laughing.

"I'm kidding I know who good I look I worked proper hard to look good for my wedding and I haven't really stopped working out," Stacy admits.

"Yeah that's the bit I'm not looking forward to about a wedding getting fit to fit into a dress," Jen says taking her chance to look up and down Stacy's body checking out her slim line frame.

"It's a bitch to get ready but it's totally worth it I shouldn't say this but after all that hard work and training I tore at Alex on my wedding night, best sex I've ever had." Stacy blushes again admitting her love life to Jen who listens and a spark of lust fires up her soaking wet pussy.

"So all the crappy diets and training is worth it cause the sex is fucking hot," Jen questions a embarrassed Stacy who nods her head.

"I was going to bring up the fact it looks like you have no stomach at all," Jen says pointing at Stacy's skinny mid section.

"Yeah I'm really proud of my abs they look rock hard and Alex really likes them," Stacy lifts up her plain black t shirt showing her abs to Jen.

Ellison holds her breath to stop herself gasping in shock as Stacy reveals her perfect looking abs. her plain skin really stands out and her sexy little 6 pack has Jen soaking her panties. The blonde leans forward and rubs a finger across Stacy's flat abs and to both of their surprise Stacy lets out a low moan.

"Oh my god Jen I'm so sorry it's just Alex has been away for a while and you looking pretty hot posing for those pictures and I," Stacy is stopped mid sentence when Jen places a finger over her lips shutting her up.

"Just enjoy it Stacy," Jen says softly as her finger moves from Stacy's lip and back down to her washboard gut, "But I'm flattered you found me hot."

Looking up at Stacy with an evil grin Jennifer is happy to see she has made the shy brunette blush again. Her hands now glide over Stacy's abs making her move around as Jen's light fingertips bring up Goosebumps on Stacy's arms.

"Your skin is so soft Stacy it feels like silk and you're so toned, "Jennifer coos as her hands massage Stacy's gut.

Stacy says nothing in return she just moans and looks at this hot pin up celebrity rubbing her belly. As Jen leans forward further to get a better touch her robe comes apart and Stacy can see Jen's big boobs still clad in the tiny pink bra from the photo shoot. Stacy can't help but look down at Jen's impressive cleavage in that bra and that only adds to her excitement as Jen strokes her belly softly. Pulling her long blonde hair out of her face Jen tilts her head down and kisses Stacy's belly button softly leaving the faintest trace of rubbed off lipstick on her perfect skin.

"Jennifer stop this feels great but I don't sleep with girls," Stacy stutters as Jen carries on rubbing her belly but now looks up so the two woman are face to face.

"Trust me baby," Jen moans softly, "You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen and you will love what I can do for you."

Stacy breathes in deeply as Jen's fingers work their magic on her skin and she moans that hard, "Please Jen I would love to try it but I'm married I can't you don't want me to sleep with you."

"Bullshit," Jen groans and her hands are now moving up grabbing onto the bottom of Stacy's black shirt and starts to pull it up slowly, "I want you Stacy and you will be fine you're not cheating on Alex I just want your perfect body for one night can I have it for one little night of passion?" Jennifer asks in an innocent little voice staring deep into Stacy's bottle green eyes.

The words are trapped in Stacy's mouth, her mind is a broken mess options and ideas fly around faster than Stacy can manage and just to calm herself down Stacy makes a spilt decision based on her fast beating heart. She leans forward and her lips touch Jen's and she kisses the sexy blonde celeb in her trailer and to Stacy's delight Jen's lips add their own pressure and the two girls become lost in the kiss. Stacy's hands reach behind Jen and grab her by the back of the head and starts stroking her long blonde hair making Jen moan. Both girls' lips press against each other softly tasting each other and when Jen pulls back she hears Stacy breath out hard and mutter wow under her breath. Jen takes control pulling Stacy's shirt up and over her head exposing her well sized breasts in a normal black bra.

"Nice tits Stacy," Jen groans running her hands over Stacy's boobs clad in their tiny bra, "How big are they?"

"34D nowhere near as big as yours Jen," Stacy says with a smile as Jen massages her big tits.

Jennifer leans forward and kisses Stacy's soft lips again this time she is pressing her own body into Stacy's. The two woman's bra press together making both girls a little light headed as their big tits press together. Stacy grabs the top of Jen's robe and pulls it down her arms and throws it away. Jen is now sat there in just her underwear as she places a hand on Stacy's cheek and keeps kissing the sexy brunette. Their boobs rub together under their bras but Jen wants to feel her bare skin so she breaks the kiss and reaches round Stacy's back. Stacy's heart is beating out of her chest 20 minutes ago she was watching Jen posing in her underwear wondering what it would be like to sleep with her now she's here sitting in Jen's trailer while the sexy blonde unhooks her bra. Jen pulls off Stacy's bra and stares at Stacy's big pale boobs as they hang there, her light pink nipples fully erect and Jennifer licks her lips at the sight of these perfect boobs. Her hands gently squeeze her soft tits making Stacy groan as another woman's hands tease her tits. Jen presses her palms down on Stacy's chest feeling her warm tit flesh on her hands, Ellison even rubs her fingertips across Stacy's rock hard nipples making the brunette shake with uncontrollable lust.

"Oh god Jen," Stacy moans, "Are you sure you want to do this with me?"

Jennifer's answer is non verbal as she leans down and takes Stacy's right nipple in her mouth and starts gently sucking on it. Stacy shuts her eyes tight and moans as Jen's tongue licks around her sensitive nipple and out of lust Stacy grabs her other breast and starts to squeeze it giving herself more pleasure. Jen's mouth turns and starts to work on Stacy's other nipple and the young runner looks down at her freshly sucked nipple and sees Jen's saliva gleaming on it like early morning dew. Stacy now wants to see Ellison's tits so she reaches around her petite body and unclips her pink bra and as she tries to pull it off Jen looks up giggling.

"Getting into this now aren't we?" Jen teases as she holds her arms out allowing Stacy to pull the lacy material off her chest.

"How many chances will I get of having a lesbian affair with one of the hottest woman in the world," Stacy replies and throws her bra away and gets her first proper look at Jen's naked breasts.

Her natural boobs just hang there looking amazing, her nipples are darker pink than hers but they are already rock hard and Jen's breasts just look perfect to Stacy.

"Do you like them?" Jen asks giggling slightly as Stacy has the same awe shocked look on her face that most men get when they see her naked tits for the first time.

"They are so perfect," Stacy coos, "They could do with a bit more tanning to match the rest of you but other than that amazing."

Jen puts her hands on her hips pushing her big chest out even more, "So with loads of photographers around you want me to sunbathe topless?"

"Would make me very happy," Stacy teases her confidence flowing though her as she knows she would never cheat on her husband but if he was in her place he would already have Jen bent over so she decides to enjoy this once in a lifetime chance.

Jen moves forward and pushes her big chest into Stacy's and the lighting bolt of pleasure shot though both their bodies makes them both jump and laugh at the same time. Stacy's unshaken hands now move forward and touch Jen's perfectly rounded breasts and Jen moans with delight as Stacy's soft hands rub against her skin. Stacy massages Ellison huge tits taking great pleasure in making the sexy blonde moan and call out at each turning of her fingers. Jen can't help but lean forward again and kiss Stacy's amazingly soft lips and that makes Stacy squeeze her big boobs harder that makes Jen kiss harder. Moving forward Jen gets onto her knees and starts leaning over Stacy kissing her and Stacy lets go of Jen's boobs as she presses her large chest into her. So Stacy still wanting to feel Jen's amazing body reaches her hands around her hips and grabs Jen's pert asscheeks. Jennifer groans into Stacy's open mouth as Stacy's hands rub and play with her big juicy asscheeks clad in just a tiny lace thong.

Ellison breaks the kiss and smiles at Stacy who smiles back, "Ok Jen one little lesbian fling won't kill my marriage, my body is yours."

Once those words escape Stacy's perfect lips Jennifer's panties become soaked in her own juices as thoughts of what to do to Stacy's body flood Jen's mind. She pushes Stacy backwards and the sexy brunette falls back onto the sofa. Before Stacy can say anything Jen grabs and pulls off Stacy's trainers and socks then leans forward and unclips the button on Stacy's jeans. Stacy giggles as Jennifer Ellison pulls down her jeans exposing her black panties and Jen throws the jeans away and rubs her smooth bare legs.

"You sorta enjoy stripping me don't you Jen?" Stacy grins as Jen on her hands and knees crawling towards Stacy's barely clothed body.

"God Stacy your body is so perfect," Jen drools as she rubs Stacy's perfectly flat stomach, "I really can't wait to taste you."

Stacy shakes with lust as she thinks about Jennifer Ellison eating her out and her entire body is on edge as Jen's fingers slip into the waistband of Stacy's panties. Slowly her panties are lowered and Jen gasps as she sees Stacy's smooth pussy perfectly shaved and already shining wet with her own juices. Ellison is sitting in between Stacy's legs as she removes her panties and now she has the sexy young girl completely naked in her trailer. Jen licks her lips as she looks up and down Stacy's naked body viewing her like a hungry wolf stares at a fresh chicken.

"Your body is perfect," Jen whispers as she takes her hand and she rubs it over Stacy's pussy.

"Ohhhhh Jen," Stacy groans as Jen's soft hand rubs against her wet pussy lips and she leaves her juices on Jen's palm.

Jen licks Stacy's juices off her hand and now she starts to lower her head and kisses Stacy's pussy making the young married woman moan and shake in shock and lust. Jen kisses Stacy's wet pussy lips then slowly her tongue works around them tasting them and making Stacy moan.

"Jen god your lips are so good I've never felt anything this good," The young brunette coos as the blonde sucks and licks her pussy.

Ellison can't really talk as her head is buried in between Stacy's legs, her tongue licking inside Stacy's pussy and she grabs onto Stacy's hips keeping the young runner steady as she sucks on her cunt. Stacy can't believe the mop of blonde hair between her legs is the glamour model and actress Jennifer Ellison and even though she has never been with a girl before Stacy can't believe what she has been missing. Jen's tongue drives into Stacy's wet pussy licking up her juices and Jen adores the taste of the brunette's pussy. Moaning and groaning Stacy leans forward and places her hands on Jen's hair and pushes her face deeper into her pussy. Jen responses by licking hard and pushing her face into Stacy's cunt her tongue really working hard. Ellison has been with loads of girls and she is using her experience to make the lesbian virgin Stacy enjoy her first experience. Stacy rubs and plays with her own boobs adding to her own pleasure as Jen sucks and licks her pussy.

wwekiller
wwekiller
200 Followers
12